The best of the best
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Props to Dins
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

R-Jack wrote:Jesus Buc, don't go beating your wife up over this.

This deserves a RACK as well!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Put yourself in my shoes
ok, but just for a sec. And in so doing...I back away slowly but surely.

You're stepping a bit to far into this trolljob. Seriously...I hope you're trolling about meeting up with a woman you've met on these boards...and then getting engaged to her. What part of "keep your personal details to yourself" didn't you understand? You're going to let your relationship with a troll...and your marriage...play out on a couple of smack boards?

You've got two options here:

1."BWWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! WE TROLLED YOU FAGS!!!!"
2. backing away slowly.

I mean, really now...I pray your trolling about this. Surely...SURELY you're not so stupid as to get engaged to a troll and then host an engagement party on the boards without the hint of smack.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

You want to run smack about "can't get pussy except on a board", cool. You want to run "loser internet dater" smack, cool. Little dick, fag, whore, etc...fine. But the thing about you, Dins, is you take it into personal realms where no smack exists. What is left is ugly, and really makes me wonder about you. I don't know you. I know you act like a bitch on her period most of the time, so I threw a few shots your way. You throw a few back. Cool. But c'mon, cat. I step out and come back to what where I come from is a rather mental sounding melt that neither myself nor any other involved parties were present to flame. You call me an abuser. Fine. You're a child rapist. You see where this goes? Smack, as I fondly remember it, does not translate into the proverbial feces slinging monkey laughing when it gets a reaction. You know, I never really bought into the whole board drama horseshit. I post here sometimes, I post there sometimes. I read both sometimes. There's funny and stupid all around, but the shit you sling Dins...all I can say is congratulations. You got a rise out of me, you got bode and yeah. I'm run.

To Van, I apologize.

l8
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

No apologies necessary. As long as 20-0 in Jordan-Hare remains on the books I'll always hold you in the highest esteem...

Otherwise, just get back to being Buc and remembering that this is all just message board fodder. Guys like Dins are nothing to worry about. Dins is just part of the overall framework of the place, like the psycho clown brooding over in the corner and mocking you until finally you're completely unable to fall asleep.

Yeah, sure, the inevitable will eventually happen and he'll probably freak out at some point and the next thing you know he's missing from his rocking chair and now he's hanging from the light fixture above your bed, looming with a grotesquesly evil leer and a bloody hockey stick, but just like any fucked up clown all he really means to do is simply bring the funnay...

Eventually you'll find a way to kill him, and then right as the credits roll a new eyeball will open up from inside his shattered starfish and we'll know the game is still on, but the sequels always suck so you'll be better equipped to deal with him on the next lap...
Last edited by Van on Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

gotta be a trolljob.
why is my neighborhood on fire
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Van wrote:like the psycho clown brooding over in the corner and mocking you until finally you're completely unable to fall asleep.

Yeah, sure, the inevitable will eventually happen and he'll probably freak out at some point and the next thing you know he's missing from his rocking chair and now he's hanging from the light fixture above your bed, looming with a grotesquesly evil leer and a bloody hockey stick, but just like any fucked up clown all he really means to do is simply bring the funnay...
Van, is there something that is bothering you?
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

After reading this entire thread, I've come to the inescapable conclusion that several of you want to kiss me ... on the mouth. It's almost as if I've said, "Would you like to kiss me ... on the mouth?" And then you said, "Uhm, yes please ... pretty much." I mean, I didn't say it, but it's almost as if I did.
When life hands you a park steak, you'd better motherfucking ISSUE it.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Which mouth?

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

PSUFAN wrote:What part of "keep your personal details to yourself" didn't you understand?
Word.

If I'm going to get smacked on this board, it's going to be because of some dumbass take on bone density or something I have no real knowledge on...not because I decided to tell all you guys I married a message boarder who let me have a three way with her and my best friend whose cack I gazed upon.
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Van wrote:Which mouth?
Whichever.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

RadioFan wrote:
Spinach Genie wrote:Nah, dude. Fuck that. You go re-read the four pages of that cunt babbling on to himself. This ain't smack. Fuck all but called me a woman beater, and where I come from chief...that's slander. I'll take my licks when I get them, but the level of personal bullshit I read in that thread was out of bounds. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.
Awww.

Want a tissue?

Actually, you might need some toilet paper, after Dins' last blast.

lk_pick1 not having the most obtuse triangle in class, once again wrote: Being "run" v. being banned.
Um ... don't know if this has occured to you yet, but Buc isn't banned, nor is Katy.

But by all means, keep going with this card. It's worked out pretty well for you, so far.

Sincerely,

Life.

Katy told me she was banned from this board.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Katy lied.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Katy lied.
Oh well.

WRONG AVATAR! :D
Moorese
Lancing the lovelies

Post by Moorese »

Spinach Genie wrote:You got a rise out of me, you got bode and yeah. I'm run.

You could call Todd.

He could come to your house.

Call Todd.

NOW.

- - -

Liberate Cascadia!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You know, I never really bought into the whole board drama horseshit.

You know, I was going to adress each of your individual points, all of which were stage-three-idiotic, but this...

This is a real fucking gem right here.

Why don't you go back and read it a few times, and see if you can figure out how you just manged to become the biggest fucking douchebag in the history of the fucking internet.

Nah...you don't buy into the whole board drama thing...not you, Mr I Asked A Chick Off A Smackboard To Marry Me...not you. You'd never do such a thing, like overreact to a guy who was smacking you back after you pulled a major pussy move...nope, not you. And you certainly wouldn't bid "L8" to a board because someone returned fire after you pulled a pussy-assed driveby.

Not your style, never bought into the drama guy. Nope.

Holy fucking tears, Jerry.

You seem to have a problem with all of this. And you brought it on yourself. Smack can be brutal, personal, and crude. And all you had to do was follow up your horseshit and stick around. But you chose not to do that. You chose to make a driveby, then pat yourself on the back for being clever.

Well, the ball is once again in your court. You can easily put a stop to it, your fate lies in your own hands.

Just walk away.

That's all you have to do.

It's too late to undo the bullshit you brought to me, and you're now crying over the effects. How many times are you going to have to put your hand on the stove before you figure out that it's hot?

Just walk away.

You made a poor decision before. You followed it up with another. Are you going for the trifecta?

And as far as your accusation about me "taking it into personal realms"...bull fucking shit. No "secret personal info" was used at any point. I don't know the first thing about you, save for what you posted ON PUBLIC FORUMS. And frankly, that was WAY more than I ever wanted to know about you.

More bits of advice --

A) Keep your personal bullshit off these, or any other boards. Common fucking sense.

B) If you're a smackless gimp(yes, you are, despite what you might think), it's probably not the best idea to step to the Big Dog, especially if you're prone to whiney meltdowns due to being a sensitive little bitch. And if you decide to ignore this advice, doing it in a way that exemplifies pussiness probably isn't in your better interest.

C) Just walk away

When you drove by here, you brought nothing. No humor, no smack, nothing that even JTR would even find remotely entertaining. What you were doing, whether you're smart enough to realize it or not, was looking for a fight.

Well, guess what?

You got it.

And now, because you got what you asked for, you're fucking whining? Priceless. You called down the thunder, and now you've got it.

Be careful what you wish for next time. You might get it then, too.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Dinsdale wrote:
Just walk away.
Just walk away.
Just walk away

Very entertaining Dins.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Van wrote:...like the psycho clown brooding over in the corner and mocking you until finally you're completely unable to fall asleep.

That might be the single most creepy thing I've ever read on the internet. I'm pretty sure I won't be having nightmares for the next month or so.

Sincerely,

Yes I will.

Oh, by the way, are you guys done in here? We've got to an Herbal Life convention that needs the room at 4:00 and we've got a little cleaning up to do.
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: Cutting to the chase, here we go...
Shut your gash you fucking tard. If you don't know how to use a word correctly leave it in the dictionary.

Dinsdale wrote:So out of it, that you start tossing legal terms around like "slander"(might want to check with a dictionary before you start tossing around them thar fancy-schmancy words next time...
Words have whatever meaning I give them.

Sin,
Vantard
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Dinsdale wrote: You know, I was going to adress each of your individual points, all of which were stage-three-idiotic
I really hate I missed that. Having become accustomed to the tried and true sophisticated Dinsdale wit and absolutely doctoral level of thoughtfulness that is the Dinsdale trademark, I'm more than certain every thread in the T1B archives would have wept and broken legs to make room for that post. Perhaps, however, I might venture a guess to what I am missing...
biggest fucking douchebag in the history of the fucking internet
This...wow. I'm beside myself. I was so moved by the casual, yet brilliant method you chose to dismantle me here. Douchebag. Absolute genius, Dins. Absolute genius. You could have stopped there, but "the history of the fucking internet"? My god. You should publish.
Mr I Asked A Chick Off A Smackboard To Marry Me...
Man on fire! You'd OWN at recess. They'd name a slide after you.
Holy fucking tears, Jerry.
There it is. The cornerstone. The absolute foundation of what all good smack should aspire to be. It's an excalibur. I can only imagine the countless who have fallen before the godlike wit of that blast. And yet, the depth of humor at the same time! The finest aged wine couldn't match it for sheer complexity.
Smack can be brutal, personal, and crude.
But not you, Dins. Not you. You, my friend, are the absolute light to which all smack should aspire. You're the smack messiah! I went back and re-read all of your posts. The sly and measured repartee apparent in: "Bitch whined about leaving the last dude because he beat her and her fucktrophy." or artful, side-splitting, incomparable bits such as "she's probably got at least a little lk_scarring about the fist-target." Bless me smackfather, for I am not worthy of your greatness.
You chose to make a driveby, then pat yourself on the back for being clever.
If ever I thought myself clever in regard to you, smackmaster, I deeply apologize for my foolishness. The pages of posts poking fun of spousal abuse and verbal devastation reeked by alleging the same towards myself have taught me what real smack is all about. Once I thought the likes of Euro, Meds, Invictus or mvs were to be admired for their abilities, but I have seen the mountain, Dins. They tremble in your shadow.
Are you going for the trifecta?
No, Dins. I am but a humble pupil begging guidance from his superior.
No "secret personal info" was used at any point. I don't know the first thing about you, save for what you posted ON PUBLIC FORUMS. And frankly, that was WAY more than I ever wanted to know about you.
So brilliant, so hilarious and yet so wise. Would that I had jsc's recent thread on a dying friend still fresh enough I might go mock him on it! Ah, what could have been. It seems like just yesterday our dear friend Scritti passed on. How I regret not honoring his memory by calling him - if you'll pardon my impudence, you do it so much better - "the biggest douchebag in the history of the fucking internet".
A) Keep your personal bullshit off these, or any other boards. Common fucking sense.
Wise words indeed. One never knows when someone will have a pussy meltdown over them.
B) If you're a smackless gimp(yes, you are, despite what you might think)*my god..., it's probably not the best idea to step to the Big Dog, especially if you're prone to whiney meltdowns due to being a sensitive little bitch. And if you decide to ignore this advice, doing it in a way that exemplifies pussiness probably isn't in your better interest.
Yes, big dog, I surely shouldn't have stepped to you. I'm just thankful you saved the "tears jerry" finisher for the end. You left me some hope and taught me so much before finally dismantling me, and that shows how much of a man you are, Dins. All respect. It can't be enough.
C) Just walk away
Yes, Dins, it's pretty clear I'm out of my weight class here. One day, I pray, you will concentrate merely a fraction of the Dinsdale smack virtuoso into book form so that I might one day return, if only to bask in the radiance you have forged here.
When you drove by here, you brought nothing. No humor, no smack, nothing that even JTR would even find remotely entertaining. What you were doing, whether you're smart enough to realize it or not, was looking for a fight.
No, you're right Dins. That's precisely what I was looking for and you have shown me the grave error of my ways. I'll admit, the pages of spousal abuse wit really gave me an example to follow. One day I can only hope to bring that tier of entertaining material. One day...
You called down the thunder, and now you've got it.
True, big dog. I called down the thunder. How absolutely foolish I was. (Did the movie Tombstone plagiarize this gem from you Dins? I really think you should pursue legal action here. If that line had been anywhere closer to the mortal line of savvy, I might understand letting it go...but this is no mere thought crime. It's a complete thought travesty!)
Be careful what you wish for next time. You might get it then, too.
Forgive me Dins. I knew not what deadly path I tread.
Last edited by Spinach Genie on Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Did the movie Tombstone plagiarize this gem from you Dins?
Ok. I laughed.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TVO, you quoted Dins, who was agreeing with me.

Brilliant.

You didn't refute a word I said.

Brilliant.

Man, you're just awful at this.

Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

RadioFan wrote:Awww.

Want a tissue?

Actually, you might need some toilet paper, after Dins' last blast.

Ah. Grover Dill.

Does a bomb thrower like Big Dog Dinny really need your yard darts cluttering up the field? Know your role...because though Dins might have a difficult time finding a pair of testicles dangling between his legs, I'm sure he takes comfort in seeing your smiling face every time he tries.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

When the fuck did anybody start caring about what Dinsdale thinks or says? It's not like you said you got a DUI or anything.

Geez. Get a life.

Dins slaps his keyboard at Risa/IB pace. That right there should tell you "Hello. I have no life!"

Python said it best and if you can't remember that then...well...sorry.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Rack Buc for coming back strong
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

PSUFAN wrote:Rack Buc for coming back strong
Yeah , but Dins will forget about this whole thread , right ?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn. This one got off to a slow start, but now it has some potential.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Pull up a chair and grab some popcorn. This one got off to a slow start, but now it has some potential.
:meds:
You know when you watch a boxing match and one guy takes a lefty roundhouse squarley to the jaw?

You know, then he kind of falls backwards while his feet/legs do their best to get themselves under the rest of his now mis-shapen face? Then, you know, his arms start flailing in attempt of the same? You know, then all that fails and he eventually falls to the mat (yeah, we didn't know THAT would happen)?

Then, here's what I'm getting at: The ref comes over and starts the 8 count? Mat-guy, with one eye gazing to left field and the other on the ref, looks at 'im and says, "I'm good." (but really sounds like, "Uhdfu eaxl 5 guVofdlf). Then to prove to the ref that he's "good", tries to pull himself up off the mat in such a way that he SOMEHOW doesn't look like he just got slammed by a locomotive that scrambled what's left of his brain? Then, he does finally get up only to find his legs, errr sorry, rubber bands, need to backpeddle once again to find themselves under the rest of his body, all the while saying to the ref, "Ughas^ adfh jnfF3 #09gvnvn".

Then, of course, he falls to the mat again whereupon the ref rightfully calls it?

That guy is Spinach. Yeah, this'll be a good one. :meds:
I thinks the OneBoard Cable Co. is gonna get a few calls in the morn from people asking for their $29.99 ppv charge back.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

:meds:

That's why I said it started out slow. It was all Dins at first, even before Dins stepped into the thread.

But then Buc came back fairly strong with the last two posts. We'll see what happens from here.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

No, you missed my point, domer.
Spinache's last posts were the "D7fnaf* dfh %fleh" part of my post. If you think that was 'coming back strong'... well, then, I don't know what to say other than you don't 'get it'.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Ken wrote:No, you missed my point, domer.
Spinache's last posts were the "D7fnaf* dfh %fleh" part of my post. If you think that was 'coming back strong'... well, then, I don't know what to say other than you don't 'get it'.
If you think I don't "get it", then I'm clearly not the only one.
PSUFAN wrote:Rack Buc for coming back strong
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Ken wrote:No, you missed my point, domer.

Ken, being that "strong" to you is bleating like a goat with a boat anchor hanging out of its lower intestine and the always devastating spelling and grammer check, I suggest you get your ass back to what you're good at. Shutting the fuck up. If Radiofan is hurling yard darts, you couldn't even get a paper airplane to take flight in this thread.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Such naked enmity, running amok!

Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

This thread is a perfect example of children with too much time on their hands.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

l-r: Ken, RadioFan
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:Katy lied.
And she wished her husband had died. Damn that Bush.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Spinach Genie wrote:Does a bomb thrower like Big Dog Dinny really need your yard darts cluttering up the field? Know your role...because though Dins might have a difficult time finding a pair of testicles dangling between his legs, I'm sure he takes comfort in seeing your smiling face every time he tries.
Not bad, Buc.

Did you use that line on Katy in the wooing process? Maybe as a P.S. in the note you sent with the beautiful flowers? Or were you saving it for the special honeymoon edition of "I post my private life and get ridiculed for it on a smack-board" thread?

Rack Tom for the RW resets.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

RadioFan wrote: Did you use that line on Katy in the wooing process? Maybe as a P.S. in the note you sent with the beautiful flowers? Or were you saving it for the special honeymoon edition of "I post my private life and get ridiculed for it on a smack-board" thread?
Well, to be honest RF, (and I'm just guessing here) the mental image of you pulling pilot fish duty on "The Dinsinator's" missing jellybeans is unlikely to impress Katy much. So no, as relatively shallow as my smack bag of tricks is in the presence of El Grande Spayed Pooch and his lil radiobuddy, I didn't pull out that cherished line. It was all for you, big boy. :wink:
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:TVO, you quoted Dins, who was agreeing with me.

Brilliant.

You didn't refute a word I said.

Brilliant.

Man, you're just awful at this.
He was not agreeing with your hacking of the definition of slander. He was agreeing with me that one might want to know what the fuck they are talking about when they use legal terms. Not sure how you spin that as me KMOA.

Oh that's right you are a complete moron.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Rack Dinsdale for his total destruction of Molten Genie.
Goob "Bambino" Ruth calls his shot, way early in the game.
And with unerring accuracy, thank you.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim