Dins...

The best of the best
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Dins...

Post by Spinach Genie »

Cat, you need help. I haven't seen such a pathetic excuse of a melt since the Inky days. I knew you were a smackless bitch, but the levels you have stooped to are fairly disturbing. Don't say you're trolling, you mental bitch, because the complete bile and (admittedly typical) lack of humor in some of your posts here lately go into the personal realm of borderline slander. I don't know what your problem is, but I will say this...

This board are good guys for the most part, but if you are going to tolerate and backslap this twat, you deserve everything any other board has said of you. Fucking pathetic. Dins, whatever meds you have dropped, I suggest you pick 'em back up and start pounding with gusto.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Do you two have a history or something ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Beyond the usual horseshit, not that I'm aware of.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Okay, I was curious if his histrionics were to try and help or motivated by something else.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

This is Dins we're talking about here. By noon Sunday he'll have completely forgotten all of this...
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Van wrote:This is Dins we're talking about here. By noon Sunday he'll have completely forgotten all of this...
Sunday?

He'll forget it all by noon Friday, unless you blissfully get put on the ignore list.

Dins happens...getting angry with Dins makes as much sense as getting angry with the bird who just defiled your freshly washed car.

Afterall, you were going to have wash it all over again someday anyways.

Point being, if you can't appreciate the Dinsinator for what he is, you prolly need to take a cold shower.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Nah, dude. Fuck that. You go re-read the four pages of that cunt babbling on to himself. This ain't smack. Fuck all but called me a woman beater, and where I come from chief...that's slander. I'll take my licks when I get them, but the level of personal bullshit I read in that thread was out of bounds. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

War Wagon wrote:unless you blissfully get put on the ignore list.

That function doesn't work....I saw your post anyway.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Buc, it's not slander, it's just Dinsian Smack.

Slander involves specific motivations, profit to be gained and somebody who's in the public eye.

This is just message board b.s...

Who cares? Dins sure doesn't.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Spinach Genie wrote:Nah, dude. Fuck that. You go re-read the four pages of that cunt babbling on to himself. This ain't smack. Fuck all but called me a woman beater, and where I come from chief...that's slander. I'll take my licks when I get them, but the level of personal bullshit I read in that thread was out of bounds. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.
What thread? I don't have time to read all the bullshit.

No matter, don't let anything posted on this board get under your skin.

I've been called everything but a white woman, and it's simply water off a ducks back.

Who's this Cuntatrix feller, anyways?

Seems he don't like me.

I better start a thread about it in retaliation.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

The comments didn't seem directed towards you per se anyway and they apparently came from information available in the public domain, and were mostly directed towards this woman, to whom it's been alleged you will be betrothed.

Spinach, here's what Dins is saying, in his own warped twisted way, regardless of his motivation.

1. You're asking for it getting hooked up with this woman. Pussy is a powerful thing, especially pussy in the hands of a wacko. But Good Luck.

It might just be, because Dins cares for you in some way. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nah, that wouldn't be it, but that's how I read it anyway. Then again I am not blinded by love.

Either way dog, good luck, and the best way to avoid anyone throwing around your personal life in smack is to .... keep it off the boards apparently. For instance, we don't know shit about Dins, cause he's sly that way, all we know is what HE wants us to know and 99% of that is probably a troll/lie anyway.

I'd just let it die man, let it go and ride off into the sunset with your bride. It will be what you two make it, nothing more and nothing less.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

You do realize I didn't even look at this thread until this eve, Van, and the cunt already ran it up several pages almost all by himself? Making fun of abuse, calling me an abuser, over and over again in an obessive sort of rant I haven't seen the likes of for several years on any of these boards? Even shrub doesn't melt like that. You call this "smack"? What an insult to the better purveyors of it. I call it a straight up psychotic meltdown. You'd think he caught my dick in his mom. Fucking lunatic. I guess I didn't know. Lesson learned.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Buc, I haven't even seen whatever thread you're talking about and this is the first I've heard about you marrying some internet wacko.

News to me.

Doesn't matter though, at least insofar as you and Dins are concerned. From what you're saying you've apparently become Dins' Crusade For The Work Week Ending 7-28-06, but since it's Dins we're talking about here I know there's no reason to get the least bit riled up about it.

It's Dins. He doesn't care. It's just message board goofing. Apparently you gave him reason to think he'd gotten under your skin so he ran with it, is what it sounds like.

It's Dins. No matter what he's saying to you now by this time next week he'll be telling you how best to caulk your tub while scoring with hot river babes who help him with his latest hobby, cold fusion lawn bowling.

DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

I think Dins has had his assed kicked by his older sister most of his life;)
jiminphilly wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:What's going on here?

A few of us are ruining some tube socks.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Tom In VA wrote:The comments didn't seem directed towards you per se anyway and they apparently came from information available in the public domain, and were mostly directed towards this woman, to whom it's been alleged you will be betrothed.

Spinach, here's what Dins is saying, in his own warped twisted way, regardless of his motivation.
I was referring to the subject at hand...that of a loser bitch leaving her woman-beater. She sought it out once, you know damn-well she did it again...because that is how nut-case bitches who didn't get enough love from daddy roll.
She's jumping from abuser to abuser...because that's what fucked-up bitches do.
When the dumb bitch finally decides to "upgrade," about 99.9% of the time, they seek out a new abuser.
Abuse-addicted whores seek out whore-beating guys..
"Buc has got to be the most limp-wristed-jizzstain on the entire WWW, so theoretically, he won't be able to smack her as hard as the last guy," then you might be right.

Tom, I see where they are directed and what they say just fine. This fucker is mental. But he's just being "Dins", right? Whatever.
:meds:
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Van wrote:Buc, I haven't even seen whatever thread you're talking about and this is the first I've heard about you marrying some internet wacko.

News to me.

Doesn't matter though, at least insofar as you and Dins are concerned. From what you're saying you've apparently become Dins' Crusade For The Work Week Ending 7-28-06, but since it's Dins we're talking about here I know there's no reason to get the least bit riled up about it.

It's Dins. He doesn't care. It's just message board goofing. Apparently you gave him reason to think he'd gotten under your skin so he ran with it, is what it sounds like.

It's Dins. No matter what he's saying to you now by this time next week he'll be telling you how best to caulk your tub while scoring with hot river babes who help him with his latest hobby, cold fusion lawn bowling.

Put yourself in my shoes, Van and kindly go fuck yourself.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ok, I read the thread, and the REAL story here is that Kaley was banging LK pick.

You can't make this shit up.

:lol:

Buc, or Spinach Genie, or whatever...if Dins said that you are an internet loser, it's probably because you ARE an internet loser.

Rack Dins for backhanding your dumbass in a thread he hasn't even posted in...fucker (in his own words) is kinda epic that way.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Suck my dick, Wagon. Keep your shit board. You fuckers rant at shrub and BS and pat this cockload on the back? Board of losers. Props. Out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Buc, I don't even know what metaphorical shoes you're wearing or what you're being so cunty about now, since I'm not up on the details of whatever little spat you're having with Dins.

Not that I care, either. If it involves Dins I know it's nothing to take seriously on any emotional level. He could call me a child molester, a poor husband, a Volvo driver, a liberal or even a guy who isn't cool enough to live in the U&L and I couldn't care less. In fact, he's called me worse, frequently.

Who cares?

I can't believe that you care, even to the point of lashing out at me over it, considering how long you've been on these boards and considering how savvy you usually are in these matters...

But hey, if melt you must then do us all proud and go ahead and make it a melt for the ages.

Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

Will itsanalias be wacking off on the phone with the bride during the nuptials?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rack Dinsdale for his total destruction of Molten Genie.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:Rack Dinsdale for his total destruction of Molten Genie.
Goob "Bambino" Ruth calls his shot, way early in the game.

Again, how about a one on one without all the ankle biting gravy trainin going on.

You game ?
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

All I see here is a dude getting his chicks back.

Any of you would/should do the same.

Dins pulls a Houdini and you all bow to him.

WTF? The Dins I know can fight his own battles.

You should answer to the guy....just saying.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I think we should punish Dinsdale with "Double Secret" Probation for being so mean.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom In VA wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Rack Dinsdale for his total destruction of Molten Genie.
Goob "Bambino" Ruth calls his shot, way early in the game.

Again, how about a one on one without all the ankle biting gravy trainin going on.

You game ?
Oh please, Tomasina, spare me. Buc stopped by a week or so ago for a driveby shot at Dinsdale and subsequently got his ass handed to him. He's been laying low ever since, licking his wounds. Then he pops in today and crys about what a meanie Dins is. How much of this "game" do you really think is left?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Oh please, Tomasina, spare me.
Never had you pegged for a nutsack swinger. Consider yourself spared, Goob. Hold on tight though, Dins went kind of wild today.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

WolverineSteve wrote:All I see here is a dude getting his chicks back.

Any of you would/should do the same.

Dins pulls a Houdini and you all bow to him.

WTF? The Dins I know can fight his own battles.

You should answer to the guy....just saying.

All the truth in the world on that one. BTW, nobody here was "bowing to Dins", except one.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: Slander involves specific motivations, profit to be gained and somebody who's in the public eye.
Let me guess... you are not an Attorney?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Spinach Genie wrote:This ain't smack. Fuck all but called me a woman beater, and where I come from chief...that's slander.
Slander .... ? :lol:

This just in ......

People talk a lot of shit on the boards.

Suck my dick, Wagon. Keep your shit board. You fuckers rant at shrub and BS and pat this cockload on the back? Board of losers. Props. Out.
So what's your strategy here ... ?

Create a call-out thread ..... and then run yourself from it before your 'opponent' even sees it .... ?

Spinach Genie was run.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Being "run" v. being banned.

Maybe buc has a ballsac - oh wait, for some of you, that has to be explained in Madden terms. I will have to consult with some experts on this one and get back on this one.

I actually understand what Dins was talking about with the pattern.

I also happen to know that Katy is a pretty strong gal. The whole thing with her ex dipshitofaloser husband blows my mind, because of this fact.

Seriously, Dinsy, think about it. You think dude is stupid? No. (Auburn fan makes me question :wink:) But I really don't think so.

I'm sorry, I am totally not sure where you went to college, what your degree is in, or what you do for a living.

And if your double wide rocks, then so be it. Consider me envious.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote: Spinach Genie was run.
You'd best set your watch to American time, so's not to miss out on the next runnin'
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Moving Sale wrote:
Van wrote: Slander involves specific motivations, profit to be gained and somebody who's in the public eye.
Let me guess... you are not an Attorney?
Let me guess...you're going to provide a strict legal definition of "slander" that you think will somehow deviate enough from what I said to validate this latest episode of ankle biting, but in fact it will be nothing but legal verbiage that doesn't differ enough in any real world application from what I said to've made your ankle biting worth the trouble?

Cutting to the chase, here we go...

TVO, if I post on a message board that Nick Frisco is a fucking retard who marries and then molests border collies, is that slander?

That's the equivalent of L'Affair Dins & Buc. Some anonymous nobody (no offense, Dins, as you're really a helluva nobody, even an above average nobody) on an internet message board posted some nonsense about another anonymous nobody (ditto, Buc) on the internet.

Is that slander? If anything, is it libel, since technically it was written and not spoken?

No, it's not. It's neither. It's just two goofballs on an internet smack board engaged in a run of the mill spat. A charge of slander here would never hold up in court and no attorney worth his salt would ever bother to take up such a case. End of story.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Buc --

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Let's review:

You post here once every blue moon. This rare post you grace us with always revolves around a theme -- "Dinsdale sucks. Out."

That's some cutting edge shit, right there boy.

This time around, some people you've apparently, from the looks of it, had pleasant dealings with in the past even brought this to your attention, this silly hobby of yours. What's the point even? If this, or any other board doesn't entertain you, then don't open it. Seems like common sense, but not to you.

Apparently, you've canonized yourself the Patron Saint Of Posting On Random Messageboards To Tell People They Suck. Oh, but how you do it with style -- you can't imagine how deeply it cuts when the words "you're not funny" come from your keyboard.

Well, here's the deal bud -- I'm fucking hilarious. Don't believe me? Ask these guys. Sure, I lay an egg or two or a thousand, but c'mon...get real.

But, back to you...

So, for some odd reason, you decide to make your pilgrimage to T1B to remind me that you're the Arbiter Of Funny, take your silly little drive-by...and then think there will be no reprisal?

Are you smoking crack?

Have you actually ever read these boards before?

Did you really think I was just going to let that shit slide by?

If so, then you're even dumber than you come across. You came into my house and shit on my rug...now it's time to get whacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper.

See if I got this right...you thought you'd come in here and thump your chest. Thought you were Mr Internet Tough Guy. Thought there was nothing you couldn't take, so you figured you'd dish some out, then run like a little bitch.

Well, newsflash, Bucko -- before all that went down, you painted the biggest fucking target on your back that any of these boards have ever seen.

Reality check, moron -- you got so fucking wrapped up in this shit, you proposed to a chick on a fucking SMACK BOARD. And then you have the unmitigated gall to accuse ME of psychosis...HELLO?

Are you really this fucking out of it? So out of it, that you start tossing legal terms around like "slander"(might want to check with a dictionary before you start tossing around them thar fancy-schmancy words next time), hinting at some sort of legal action, then you have the nerve to try and make an InkyDave comparison?

HELLO?

Normally, this would be at a point where I actually felt sorry for you. Obviously, your life has sunk to some pretty nasty depths for this unfathomable abomination to come about. When your courtship rituals involve the phrase "rack the trolls," your mother might have been a little aggressive with her diaper changing technique, to your long-term detriment.

Yup, normally, I'd feel bad for picking on the weak. But in this case, I don't.

You see Buc, this is a little different. You don't post here. And you made a conscious decision to do your stupid little fucking driveby...you CHOSE this for yourself. And you're so unbelievably feebleminded, not once did it occur to you that you just might have posted pile-on material for the ages.

While YOU might think it's cool that you pulled a chick off a board where the pinnacle of literary genius is calling someone "Doug," I can assure you that the majority find it quite pathetic.

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you. If you didn't see this coming, then you're incredibly stupid for being around these boards this long without grasping the foggiest clue as to how they operate. If you did see this coming, in light of the utter drivel you've graced the interwebs with recently, yet are still bitching about it, then you're one incredibly stretched out pussy.

Which is it?

Either way, I don't really give a crap. You decided to come in here with your feeble version of "smack," and then cried like Lucky trying to get some shuteye when you got some in return.

Grow a fucking pair, idiot.

And just to show I'm not such a bad guy after all, I'll leave you with a bit of advice --

If you don't want people to ridicule your personal life, THEN DON'T POST THE DETAILS ON A PUBLIC FORUM. Especially not if you're planning on coming by here and ridiculing others.

And tell Katy, who I know nothing about, save for what I read in those alarmingly maudlin threads I was linked to, that I wish her the best of luck with her upcoming nupitals...she's going to need it.

Man up and quit with this whining that's an insult to the entire male gender, or run off with your tail between your legs -- the choice is yours. Or, you can come back over and post anopther call-out thread in response to my "that's not smack"...that'll make you look even more clever.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Spinach Genie wrote:Nah, dude. Fuck that. You go re-read the four pages of that cunt babbling on to himself. This ain't smack. Fuck all but called me a woman beater, and where I come from chief...that's slander. I'll take my licks when I get them, but the level of personal bullshit I read in that thread was out of bounds. If you can't see that, I'm sorry.
Awww.

Want a tissue?

Actually, you might need some toilet paper, after Dins' last blast.

lk_pick1 not having the most obtuse triangle in class, once again wrote: Being "run" v. being banned.
Um ... don't know if this has occured to you yet, but Buc isn't banned, nor is Katy.

But by all means, keep going with this card. It's worked out pretty well for you, so far.

Sincerely,

Life.

Btw, don't you have a job to leave, or a registry at Wal-Mart to attend or something?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Jim Everett
Crack Whore

Post by Jim Everett »

(L,R Dins,Guy who looks for love on message boards)
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Jim Everett wrote:Image

(L,R Dins,Guy who looks for love on message boards)
Dude on the right looks like Piston Honda from Mike Tyson's Punch Out right as Little Mac earns a star with a quick uppercut to the jaw.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Spinach Genie wrote:
Van wrote:Buc, I haven't even seen whatever thread you're talking about and this is the first I've heard about you marrying some internet wacko.

News to me.

Put yourself in my shoes, Van and kindly go fuck yourself.
Jesus, spinach, simmah down nah.
WTF? Van's givin' you good, timely advise in a 'tactful' way, shall we say? I mean, read betwen the lines and he's pretty much tellin' you to take the pacifier out of your bunghole and shut the hell up... it's a message board, a smack one at that. But he took the high road and politely guided you.

Should you not heed the advise, this thread has archive potential of the 'melt' ilk.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Rack Dins. He had Buc run before he even showed up.

Inky like? The only comparison I find to Inky is Buc not being able to take smack and melting like a bitch. If he were to contact Dins' boss, THEN it would be "Inky Like".

Take your ass kicking like a man, Buc. It's a fucking smackboard, and Poptart ran you!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

lk_pick1 wrote:Maybe buc has a ballsac - oh wait, for some of you,
"some of you"? What's that mean, kiddo? If you're going to drop this shit on a smack board, might as well name names.

Do you mean some posters here are sackless cowards and you know this because you ran them?

Do you mean that some posters here don't have ballsacks and you know this because when Kaley and JHawk were slapping the insides of your thighs you were unable to feel their ballsacks tickling your ass?

Spinach, Van is being your friend in this thread. You're seeing red everywhere you look. Do some heroin, chill and then come back.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote: Do you mean some posters here are sackless cowards ......
Some even admit to it.
Dinsdale wrote:
Tiberious wrote:How many of you act the same off the board?

I'm still living.

Does that answer your question?