You Gordon haters are slipping.....

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

You Gordon haters are slipping.....

Post by Neely8 »

What no thread bitching about Gordo taking out Kenseth yesterday???

Payback is a BITCH Kenseth!!!! :lol:

WAR 24!!
WAR The Drive for Five!!
WAR the 75th win of his career. Soon to pass Dale Sr. on the alltime list.....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Ho hum...one bitch taking out another bitch is not worthy of comment.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Re: You Gordon haters are slipping.....

Post by BSmack »

Neely8 wrote:What no thread bitching about Gordo taking out Kenseth yesterday???

Payback is a BITCH Kenseth!!!! :lol:

WAR 24!!
WAR The Drive for Five!!
WAR the 75th win of his career. Soon to pass Dale Sr. on the alltime list.....
Rack that shit. And rack Gordon for getting back on track after that horrible finish two weeks ago.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Rack that shit? Why? Did he squeal like a bitch in Victory lane again, for the 75th time? I didn't watch the last 100 laps or so, so didn't get to see it. Not that I ever watch that squealing bitch ass punk celebrate in Victory lane. It turns my stomach.

Bitch could win 175 races and 10 championships, and the fag would still never be a pimple on the ass of Dale Earnhardt.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Yeah, I look for this little on track feud to continue.

:lol:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Rack that shit? Why? Did he squeal like a bitch in Victory lane again, for the 75th time? I didn't watch the last 100 laps or so, so didn't get to see it. Not that I ever watch that squealing bitch ass punk celebrate in Victory lane. It turns my stomach.

Bitch could win 175 races and 10 championships, and the fag would still never be a pimple on the ass of Dale Earnhardt.
Typical Earnhardt fan. All Gordon does is win races. By the time he's done it will be more races than anybody in modern Winston/Nextel Cup history. That it pisses off the Bud Lite drinkers of the world is just gravy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

I love the people that say Gordon didn't pay his dues. Dude grew up racing go karts and midgets. Went through Busch and came into Cup. Last time I checked the whole idea was not to crash so this theory that he never got in the big one is hilarious. Is Crusty a better driver cause he tumbled down the straight away?? Gordon haters amuse me.....
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: All Gordon does is win races. By the time he's done it will be more races than anybody in modern Winston/Nextel Cup history.
And there will be an asterisk placed beside it, to every old school NASCAR fan...

*These races were won by a faggoty ass squealing BITCH.

This will never change.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote: All Gordon does is win races. By the time he's done it will be more races than anybody in modern Winston/Nextel Cup history.
And there will be an asterisk placed beside it, to every old school NASCAR fan...

*These races were won by a faggoty ass squealing BITCH.

This will never change.
Do you charge Jeff for the space he takes up in your dome?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Neely8 wrote:I love the people that say Gordon didn't pay his dues. Dude grew up racing go karts and midgets.
Yep! very True.

what did he WIN in Sprint Cars?
~non-wing
~Silver Crown
~World of Outlaws

not very fucking much.
Went through Busch and came into Cup.
Came into BUSCH as a much hearlded Open Wheel Champion? That's the BEEF with Gordon....imho.

let me make this VERY CLEAR. Jeff Gordon is a Damn Fine Driver--->NOW! Thank You RAY EVERENHAM.
Last time I checked the whole idea was not to crash so this theory that he never got in the big one is hilarious. Is Crusty a better driver cause he tumbled down the straight away?? Gordon haters amuse me.....
...errrr....when did this become a Gordon v. Rusty Debate?

you called out Dale Earnhardt Sr. on your initial post.....you SIMPLE Bastard.

I see NOTHING above about Rusty Wallace????

did somebody EJECT?...or get PUNTED?????

....in THIS Forum????

look; you non-inbred, new england living, chowder slurping, Belichicken-loving, Manny DEIfying, NOMAH Fantisizing, secret Ricky CRAVEN DICK Worshiping, Fucking ALMOST a Newfundler for Christ's Sakes....

Get your SHIT Straight.

(i hate the NFL offseason too.) :mrgreen:

Gordon did what he did to Kenseth.

as much as I HATE it....

that was a Racin'Deal...

WAR the CHROME HORN?

ewwwwweeee....not for Gordon...???

....uuuuhhh....for him too.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Neely8 wrote:Payback is a BITCH Kenseth!!!! :lol:
I'm sure Kenseth will have his chance to go after the 24 again. Props to the 24 since he did have the better car. Nice effort by the fans to chuck bottles at the winning car :meds:
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Qbert wrote:
Neely8 wrote:I love the people that say Gordon didn't pay his dues. Dude grew up racing go karts and midgets.
Yep! very True.

what did he WIN in Sprint Cars?
~non-wing
~Silver Crown
~World of Outlaws

not very fucking much.
Went through Busch and came into Cup.
Came into BUSCH as a much hearlded Open Wheel Champion? That's the BEEF with Gordon....imho.

let me make this VERY CLEAR. Jeff Gordon is a Damn Fine Driver--->NOW! Thank You RAY EVERENHAM.
Last time I checked the whole idea was not to crash so this theory that he never got in the big one is hilarious. Is Crusty a better driver cause he tumbled down the straight away?? Gordon haters amuse me.....
...errrr....when did this become a Gordon v. Rusty Debate?

you called out Dale Earnhardt Sr. on your initial post.....you SIMPLE Bastard.

I see NOTHING above about Rusty Wallace????

did somebody EJECT?...or get PUNTED?????

....in THIS Forum????

look; you non-inbred, new england living, chowder slurping, Belichicken-loving, Manny DEIfying, NOMAH Fantisizing, secret Ricky CRAVEN DICK Worshiping, Fucking ALMOST a Newfundler for Christ's Sakes....

Get your SHIT Straight.

(i hate the NFL offseason too.) :mrgreen:

Gordon did what he did to Kenseth.

as much as I HATE it....

that was a Racin'Deal...

WAR the CHROME HORN?

ewwwwweeee....not for Gordon...???

....uuuuhhh....for him too.
Please show me where I "called out" Dale Sr in my initial post? I simply said that Gordo was now one behind him on the alltime list.....

For all the years I have been watching NASCAR all I have heard from Gordon haters is how he hasn't paid his dues because he has never gotten into the big wreck. That to me is the sign of a great driver. I just used Crusty as an example of someone who has gotten into the big one. His tumble down the track a bunch of years ago was amazing. Does that somehow make him a better driver? NO.....
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Neely8 wrote:Soon to pass Dale Sr. on the alltime list.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you mentioned it right here; then you went on to ASK "ALL Gordon HAYTAH'S" for their thoughts.

Gordon HATER'S = SENIOR WORSHIPPERS!

don't you get that?

Gordon hasn't paid his Dues...'cuz he hasn't been in a BIG Wreck?

man, you really are kidding....right?

that's what you hear from ALL of the GORDON HATER'S??????

missing a Big Wreck is being extremely fortunate.

ALL of these Drivers are more SKILLED than we can ever Dream to be.

Jeff Gordon is extremely skilled.

to SAY that "THAT" is WHY he is HATED???? cuz he misses Big Wrecks?????

maybe he should buy a Lotto Ticket to pay off Brooke and his man servant? :mrgreen:

^^^^^^^^^

(that was a joke)

much like your take.

who's kicking for the Patsie's again?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Qbert wrote:
Neely8 wrote:Soon to pass Dale Sr. on the alltime list.....
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you mentioned it right here; then you went on to ASK "ALL Gordon HAYTAH'S" for their thoughts.

Gordon HATER'S = SENIOR WORSHIPPERS!

don't you get that?

Gordon hasn't paid his Dues...'cuz he hasn't been in a BIG Wreck?

man, you really are kidding....right?

that's what you hear from ALL of the GORDON HATER'S??????

missing a Big Wreck is being extremely fortunate.

ALL of these Drivers are more SKILLED than we can ever Dream to be.

Jeff Gordon is extremely skilled.

to SAY that "THAT" is WHY he is HATED???? cuz he misses Big Wrecks?????

maybe he should buy a Lotto Ticket to pay off Brooke and his man servant? :mrgreen:

^^^^^^^^^

(that was a joke)

much like your take.

who's kicking for the Patsie's again?

So all Dale Sr. fans are Gordon haters? In all the interviews with Dale Sr. I saw he actually liked Gordon. I know several Dale Sr. fans who don't hate Gordon. Actually respect him alot. I mentioned Dale Sr. just to say that Gordon was going to pass him soon. Nothing disrespectful. I liked Dale Sr.

I have heard from many race fans that Gordon had never been in the big one and therefore had not paid his dues. I don't agree with it and thats why I find it ridiculous.

You and the Cleveland Browns will see exactly who is kicking for the Pats. He will be the one on your TV when your watching the playoffs at home...... :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Neely8 wrote: I have heard from many race fans that Gordon had never been in the big one and therefore had not paid his dues. I don't agree with it and thats why I find it ridiculous.
That's 'cause it is ridiculous. Gordon has had his share of big wrecks, but that's not what people are referring to when saying that he didn't "pay his dues". They are talking about some punk who arrives on the scene and starts having instant success in a sport that usually requires several years of "paying dues" before enjoying that success.

That was 10-12 years ago, and NASCAR fans have a looong memory. Anyone who says today that Jeffy hasn't paid his dues is a retard.

As for hating on him, that just goes alongwith NOT being a fan of the 24 or Hendrick MS in general. I respect his driving ability plenty.

But I most definitely despise that FAG and everything about him. I don't like the way he looks, the way he talks, or the squealing like a Bitch that he does when he wins.

Bottom line in my book is that he'll never be half the MAN that the #3 was, no matter how many races he wins. People who try to compare the two based solely on their win totals piss me the fuck off.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Bottom line in my book is that he'll never be half the MAN that the #3 was, no matter how many races he wins. People who try to compare the two based solely on their win totals piss me the fuck off.
Yea, cause racin has nothing to do with chasing checkered flags.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Neely8 wrote:I don't agree with it and thats why I find it ridiculous.
thank you.
You and the Cleveland Browns will see exactly who is kicking for the Pats. He will be the one on your TV when your watching the playoffs at home...... :lol:
ya'THINK?????? :mrgreen: ?

FICK!

B?

based on your statement...if this were the 80's; you'd probably be a Tim Richmond fan?

FACT of the matter is...by "old~schoolerz"....Sr's Legend is considered as being "REAL" and "Tough"....Gordon's Image.....is debated as being "contrived" or "Fake." (much like Phil Michelson in Golf. [although, he's more likable as a FAKE than Eldrick!])

"New" NECKARFan will only look at the SCOREBOARD....'cuz they don't know any better.

chasing checkered flags will be "hollow Victories" for some....i.e. the new AZZPackFirm of Busch, Gordon and Busch!

Christ....Nancy Kerrigan thinks that they Whine too much!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:FACT of the matter is...by "old~schoolerz"....Sr's Legend is considered as being "REAL" and "Tough"....Gordon's Image.....is debated as being "contrived" or "Fake." (much like Phil Michelson in Golf. [although, he's more likable as a FAKE than Eldrick!])
Apparently old~schoolers are being retards. If you are rooting for someone because of their "realness", you are a bought and paid for corporate tool. I like Gordon because of the way he races. End of story. All that other shit is window dressing for male soap opera fans.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BSmack wrote:
Qbert wrote:FACT of the matter is...by "old~schoolerz"....Sr's Legend is considered as being "REAL" and "Tough"....Gordon's Image.....is debated as being "contrived" or "Fake." (much like Phil Michelson in Golf. [although, he's more likable as a FAKE than Eldrick!])
Apparently old~schoolers are being retards. If you are rooting for someone because of their "realness", you are a bought and paid for corporate tool.

Hmmmm....swing and a Miss

same can be said for you Rooting for a "pretty boy, whining little Biitch too....who happens to be somewhat 'transparent and fake.'

Character/Actions/Demeanor/History in the EYES of the FAN has to mean something.

how's that HoF Speech for BarrOID Bonds coming along?
I like Gordon because of the way he races. End of story.
Alrighty Then.

if YOU like the way that the RAINBOW Races...go for it!!!!

i'll choose too ROOT for Racers that i deem more 'deserving' of my attention.

~Alan Kulwicki....RIP
~Dale Earnhardt Sr. ...RIP
~Harry Gant...retired
~Bobby Allison...retired
~Richard Petty...retired
~Mark Martin...almost retired
~Tony Stewart
~D.E. Jr.

bsmack wrote:All that other shit is window dressing for male soap opera fans.
one of the first rules of fractions is too reduce the denominator to the lowest possible terms.

performance
------------ = REALITY

all of these drivers are GREAT!

if they win as a "good guy", a "bad guy" or a "cock sucker"--->they're still GREAT Drivers.

you choose to "like" who you like....and, i'll do the same.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I warned you once before about oversized pics, Paul.

Try again, or don't.

Btw, I do know that John Force was a fucking beast.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Sorry, Paul.

I'll allow that I should've just deleted the offending oversized pic, and left the rest intact, but it was late and I was tired...

My sincere apologies.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote:
that worked out well today....not.

FUCK.

i knew it was a Scelzi race from the get-go.

RACK J.R. Todd for his 1st T/F Win!

LoL at Jason Line and Greg Anderson too! Dave Connolly put his foot up their ASSES!

---->FIND their SUMMIT Racing Nitrous Bottles Please!!!!<------those fucking cheatin' bastards! :mrgreen:

~Sin

Grumpy Jenkins
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
War Wagon wrote:Sorry, Paul. I'll allow that I should've just deleted the offending oversized pic, and left the rest intact, but it was late and I was tired...
That's kinda what I thought should've been done....if in fact you simply HAD to do so.
Screw that. If you can't figure out how to size down a fucking picture, then deal with it. There are plenty of free photoshop like apps out there that can be used if you don't feel like paying for/hacking the reg code for a copy of Photoshop.

Or failing that, just post the pic as a link.

See ya when Gordon passes Dale Sr. Which should be in a month or so.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
Qbert wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
that worked out well today....not.

FUCK.

i knew it was a Scelzi race from the get-go.
FUCK Gary Scelzi and the Hemi he rode in on....truly one of the meanest pricks in all of motorsports. Yesterday just proves that the sun shines on a DOG'S ASS every once in awhile.
not Propping Sleazy at all....just glad it wasn't fucking Bazemore.
RACK J.R. Todd for his 1st T/F Win!
Actually, RACK his crew chief for turning the wick down far enough to get J.R.'s car down the track under full power. Some of them other fuel CC's should take notes. BTW, is it just me or do the new Goodyear slicks the fuel cars have to run now SUCK ASS like no other? :evil:
we'll see a lot of this....now that its HOT outside.
LoL at Jason Line and Greg Anderson too! Dave Connolly put his foot up their ASSES!

---->FIND their SUMMIT Racing Nitrous Bottles Please!!!!<------those fucking cheatin' bastards! :mrgreen:

~Sin

Grumpy Jenkins
Actually, Greg and Jason beat themselves- they had FAR AND AWAY the baddest hot rods on the premises, and they both pissed all over themselves when it mattered. Until proven otherwise the Summit Racing GTOs are STILL the gold standard in Pro Stock....and don't you forget it bubba. :wink:
WJ doesn't qualify for the Race....and Anderson/Line both CHOKE!

PERFECT!

its "about TIME" that there's some more turmoil up in that Holier~than~Thou Land of Pro Stock.

~and FUCK Erica Enders....

Paul

i DO know where Anderson and Line reside in regards to the Food Chain.

WAR LARRY Morgan and his Ilk!

Christ, i might even root for Jim Yates....nah--->i worked at their 1st Race...they're retarded. :wink:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

BSmack wrote:
See ya when Gordon passes Dale Sr. Which should be in a month or so.

....So....you gonna FISH, or cut BAIT?

convenient Much????

Frontrunner! :mrgreen:

how do y'all like that "KI-bash" that i have going on the #9 ????
(#20 and #8 too....for that matter)

WAR I pick'em and they will FAIL!