The best of the best
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

OMG.

Rack that blast.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Hey, skull, Mr. Rourke is looking for you.

Cumchugger
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
ingrate
Jake

Post by ingrate »

Wow Cuda, you've managed to get piled on for thinking you are funny. Does it happen often? Actually I mean do they happen often. That is, you getting pile on and you thinking you're funny.

Thanks for the clarification in advance.
RACKing_rozy, Cuda, TWIS, PSUFAN --> Image
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Re: i want to share a pic with you all, some of you can rela

Post by Raydah James »

the_ouskull wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Baceña wrote: How about you run your weak smack in the threads where I hammered your pathetic, no take-having ass?
Link?

What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you posted a picture of your kid on a fucking smack board, you fucking dildo?

Yeah, calling your kid an anal-baby is pretty fucking mild- compared to what some of the pic-quacks are cooking up right this very minute, but you know what, dumb fuck? YOU were the one who subjected your kid to the shit that will inevitably come from this. Are you so fucking dim of wit that you didn't think it was going to happen? Yeah, of course you are. Will you take this as a lesson? No. Instead of doing the second smartest thing you could do and delete your picture (not posting it in the first place would have been #1) and hope it disappears into the ether, you'll kick your feet & cry into your pillow about what a fucking prick Cuda is. Well, I am a prick, that's why my title is what it is
Copy.

But you're not a prick, you're a joke. You're a big, fucked up joke, and the only person laughing is you. See, we're ALL jokes, because we post on this board so flippin' much. The difference lies in being funny. You're not. You may fancy yourself a prick because you think that, in de-humanizing yourself for the sake of your "board rep" you're fighting for some thread of "cyber-honor;" or doing your bit for your other board friends to "keep the smack alive," but the reality of the situation, for you at least, is that you're just as miserable in your cyber world as you are in your real world, and it chaps your ass that other people are not only NOT in the same boat as you, but they're smacking you around with the oars while you sit stagnant in the same kiddie wading pool created by the tears that you shed over the death of your precious SCIII, et al... This board is your life, and your life sucks. That's got to be worse for you than I'll ever care to know, no matter how you choose to respond to this post. Prick, indeed. A [Moofasa] CYBER-prick [/Moofasa], which is roughly no notches above zero value. Enjoy your swim.

Paste.

the_ouskull

Post Script -- Cute kid. RACK Luth.
Christ.

Rack that epoc balst.

Once again, status quo for cuda arrives:

Anyone got a count on how many times this cocksmith has been run in the past week?
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Cuda wrote:Hey, skull, Mr. Rourke is looking for you.

Cumchugger
=

Owned.

(Note: When you have to EXPLAIN your "blasts" for them to be funny, they're not. You're not. You are, in fact, like a neutered dog. You just don't get it.)

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

rack ouskull and the wiggles. much more watchable for adults than the barney and boompah show.

rack captain feathersword and masta pasta guy from italy too
help me scrape the mucus off my brain

Post by Guest »

the_ouskull wrote:
Cuda wrote:
Baceña wrote: How about you run your weak smack in the threads where I hammered your pathetic, no take-having ass?
Link?

What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you posted a picture of your kid on a fucking smack board, you fucking dildo?

Yeah, calling your kid an anal-baby is pretty fucking mild- compared to what some of the pic-quacks are cooking up right this very minute, but you know what, dumb fuck? YOU were the one who subjected your kid to the shit that will inevitably come from this. Are you so fucking dim of wit that you didn't think it was going to happen? Yeah, of course you are. Will you take this as a lesson? No. Instead of doing the second smartest thing you could do and delete your picture (not posting it in the first place would have been #1) and hope it disappears into the ether, you'll kick your feet & cry into your pillow about what a fucking prick Cuda is. Well, I am a prick, that's why my title is what it is
Copy.

But you're not a prick, you're a joke. You're a big, fucked up joke, and the only person laughing is you. See, we're ALL jokes, because we post on this board so flippin' much. The difference lies in being funny. You're not. You may fancy yourself a prick because you think that, in de-humanizing yourself for the sake of your "board rep" you're fighting for some thread of "cyber-honor;" or doing your bit for your other board friends to "keep the smack alive," but the reality of the situation, for you at least, is that you're just as miserable in your cyber world as you are in your real world, and it chaps your ass that other people are not only NOT in the same boat as you, but they're smacking you around with the oars while you sit stagnant in the same kiddie wading pool created by the tears that you shed over the death of your precious SCIII, et al... This board is your life, and your life sucks. That's got to be worse for you than I'll ever care to know, no matter how you choose to respond to this post. Prick, indeed. A [Moofasa] CYBER-prick [/Moofasa], which is roughly no notches above zero value. Enjoy your swim.

Paste.

the_ouskull

Post Script -- Cute kid. RACK Luth.

Did I say smack was dead? Fuck me. I was wrong.

RAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

shutyomouth wrote: Did I say smack was dead? Fuck me. I was wrong.

RAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!
I've told you countless times that you are wrong. You just have a thick _skull.

RACK Cochise_skull
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.

Post by Guest »

rozy wrote:

RAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

RACK Cochise_skull

You'ze right. :D
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

shutyomouth wrote:
rozy wrote:

RAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

RACK Cochise_skull

And YOU'ZE a fucking faggot

Post by Guest »

Cuda wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:
rozy wrote: I've told you countless times that you are wrong. You just have a thick _skull.

RACK Cochise_skull

Oh come on, Cuda. You got the cunt pilsner slapped out of you, and you're in denial. I'm not your problem right now. You've nothing to say to Skull?

Fuck dude - at least fight back! :D
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

shutyomouth wrote:
Cuda wrote:
shutyomouth wrote:

Oh come on, Cuda. You got the cunt pilsner slapped out of you, and you're in denial. I'm not your problem right now. You've nothing to say to Skull?

Fuck dude - at least fight back! :D
"Your Honor, I object! Assumes facts not in evidence."

"What facts?"

"Capacity"

"SUSTAINED"
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.

Post by Guest »

Does this mean it's liquor time?
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

bbqjones wrote:
rack captain feathersword

There was some doubt about your residence in the afterlife until you said that.

Enjoy hell muthafuckah!
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

roxy wrote:Image
I will replace you as moderator in 19 days

Post by Guest »

Cuda wrote:
roxy wrote:Image
I will replace you as moderator in 19 days

I remember when you used to be more offended than anybody else when I produced scat pix.

Good work, dawg. :wink:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

He's very very very very cute, SG. Not quite as cute as my boys but he's pretty darn cute.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

"Your Honor, I object! Assumes facts not in evidence."

"What facts?"

"Capacity"

"SUSTAINED"

Anybody laugh so hard that you can't talk? For the sake of my family I've decided to take a series of sign language classes.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

WTF happened to this thread? Last time I looked, SG was holding some cute little satanic-looking baby.

Damien Gangbang....

Now...dogs crapping...trolls yapping...

I was gonna scan my lil kid fron 19 years ago!

FUKKIT!
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

You got your sincere and due props from me the day you brought it to the board. Once is fuckin' enough from me. Unless you post a pic of the li'l fuck spittin' up in your face, that is.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Holy fuck... just read the rest of the damned thread.
Becoming a common denominator anymore...

cuda's face is once again doing a bang up job impersonating the toilet paper roll in T1B's outhouse.
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

Cuda wrote: What the fuck did you think was going to happen when you posted a picture of your kid on a fucking smack board, you fucking dildo?
I've been running your ass anyway.

You think I run you because of that comment? BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

you're an idiot par excellence! :lol:
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

btw, i just read where you got your fucking teeth kicked in.

buwhaHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Cunta, you said I'm subjecting my kid to what? I'm real worried about it, bro. Next time you see a 3 1/2 month old browsing on the internet, let me know. :lol:

:lol: x the number of times you've been beaten down on the internet.

:lol:

Damn, dude, were you dropped on your head recently?
chowd103
Eternal Scobode

Post by chowd103 »

I had to wytch this kid.

I'll see ya tomorrow.

Post by Guest »

chowd103 wrote:I had to wytch this kid.

I'll see ya tomorrow.

BUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Baceña

Post by Baceña »

:lol: