RACK Mark Cuban

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Assassin
Raider Fan

RACK Mark Cuban

Post by The Assassin »

for showing some class and applauding the Heat after the loss.

He's still a crybaby though.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Sure looked like Del Harris was coaching the team; and that Johnson was maybe a high priced cheerleader....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

The Seer wrote:Sure looked like Del Harris was coaching the team....
That would clearly explain the collapse. :lol:
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Re: RACK Mark Cuban

Post by T REX »

The Assassin wrote:for showing some class and applauding the Heat after the loss.

Fuck Cuban. He has ZERO class. The guy cursed out Stern and other officials after charging the floor post game 5. He also tore into an official. He claims the league is rigged. Fuck Cuban. He should be forced to sell. Claiming your league is rigged as an owner? That borders on a lifetime ban. Questioning the integrity of the NBA? He is quickly ruining everything he has done as an owner. Total class to total ass.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I give him some props for clapping while the Heat celebrated but he was already fined $250k and I bet Stern told him his chances are running out. He def spends so his team can win, but he acts like a fucking 2 year old half the time. Its a business and he should act like a businessman.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Cicero wrote:I give him some props for clapping while the Heat celebrated but he was already fined $250k and I bet Stern told him his chances are running out. He def spends so his team can win, but he acts like a fucking 2 year old half the time. Its a business and he should act like a businessman.
He acts like you or I would if we ran a beer league softball team because that is what this is to him. Something fun to do in his spare time.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Yeah, but its not a beer league softball team. Its a billion dollar business.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Killian wrote:
Cicero wrote:I give him some props for clapping while the Heat celebrated but he was already fined $250k and I bet Stern told him his chances are running out. He def spends so his team can win, but he acts like a fucking 2 year old half the time. Its a business and he should act like a businessman.
He acts like you or I would if we ran a beer league softball team because that is what this is to him. Something fun to do in his spare time.
I don't think the Beer leagues are rigged.

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Re: RACK Mark Cuban

Post by The Assassin »

T REX wrote:
The Assassin wrote:for showing some class and applauding the Heat after the loss.

Fuck Cuban. He has ZERO class. The guy cursed out Stern and other officials after charging the floor post game 5. He also tore into an official. He claims the league is rigged. Fuck Cuban. He should be forced to sell. Claiming your league is rigged as an owner? That borders on a lifetime ban. Questioning the integrity of the NBA? He is quickly ruining everything he has done as an owner. Total class to total ass.

the way he goes about it is wrong I agree. But he makes some valid points especially about the officiating. Its garbage amd every team is affected. And lets be honest,its not like Stern has addressed this issue has he? Hes gotten a lil too smug in his position. And if he has a problem with the intregrity being questioned then do something about the league NOT the guy making the noise.

Cuban might be a media whore ,but hes a damn good owner. He doesnt interfere with any personnel decisions and lets the coaches coach. and where was Dallas before he owned them? Exactly.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

I applaud Cuban for a lot of things, for putting together the team he has and for getting Dallas behind an NBA team in a great way when it was never a basketball town. And his efforts to get the officiating better have been heard even before this last series. His team will be right in there for a long time, and will probably win a championship if they keep on what they are doing.

But to say he has class simply because he applauded another team's win is a reach. What else could he do at that point? His coach got outcoached and his team got outplayed, even taking into account the officiating. He had already pouted, shouted, and threw things..what else could he do at that point but applaud for a few claps and show at least a modicum of respect for the team that beat his?

His team played well, but not well enough and I think it lays on him that they bought into the victim mindset along the way. An owner "with class" does not set the example for his star player who is usually a stellar citizen to punt the ball in the stands, IMHO.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Cicero wrote:Yeah, but its not a beer league softball team. Its a billion dollar business.
Cubes is the owner. He can run the team however he fucking pleases.

And he sure is doing a hell of a lot better than most of these oh so serious "businessman" types you speak of.

And why would Stern do anything about it? He's loving this shit. Cubes is instant revenue for Stern. Every time he acts up it's an easy $250k. The league is generating more revenue from Cuban's antics.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Cicero wrote:Yeah, but its not a beer league softball team. Its a billion dollar business.
Cubes is the owner. He can run the team however he fucking pleases.

And he sure is doing a hell of a lot better than most of these oh so serious "businessman" types you speak of.

And why would Stern do anything about it? He's loving this shit. Cubes is instant revenue for Stern. Every time he acts up it's an easy $250k. The league is generating more revenue from Cuban's antics.
Actually the ratings were strong. The product is better. There are young stars on the horizon in Arenas, James, and Wade. Th eEastern Conference is going to hold court for awhile. I left the game because of the thuggery. Stern has somewhat improved its image. Cuban is an ass and I hope he nevers wins dick. Accusing the league officials of impropreity is horrible for the game.

He is quickly unraveling all teh good he's done. I have lost all respect for the whining cunt.

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

T REX wrote:Actually the ratings were strong.
Paging the David Stern troll ...

RACK Ang, per usual.

Cuban, is a media hound, no doubt. He called out SA via ... that "ugly-ass, muddy-watered thing they call a River Walk"

My gf asked me, "Aren't you pissed about that?"

Me: "Bwah. No, not really. He's just trying to get his team fired up."

What he says doesn't mean shit. He is passionate and has turned Dallas into a basketball city.

RACK him for being a Maverick, literally, and telling David Stern to stick it up his ass.

Stern is about as honest as Kobe Bryant in a hotel when the thought of pussy enters his mind, or Shaq, when the thought of speaking meanders around that over-sized noggin surrounding that walnut.

The ratings are up, huh? :meds:

Rack ratings for one and done. I guess.

Btw, Trix, I guess we can all expect you to be a regular poster in this forum, next season, right? :meds:

Celebrate and go away already.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Trixxxie's a total joke.

Her laughable history shows that she is a bandwagon fuck.

She cried repeatedly for Tampon Gay to fire Gruden when the Yucs were struggling.

This year she couldn't jam her nose far enough up Gruden's asshole, and she denied that she cried for the firing, even after the links were put right up in front of her face showing EXACTLY that.

Such behavior shows one to be mentally unstable, let alone a frontrunning piece of shit loser.

Trixxxie is on the VERY short list of the biggest psychos on the board.

Scary strange, seriously.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

RadioFan wrote:
T REX wrote:Actually the ratings were strong.
Paging the David Stern troll ...

RACK Ang, per usual.

Cuban, is a media hound, no doubt. He called out SA via ... that "ugly-ass, muddy-watered thing they call a River Walk"

My gf asked me, "Aren't you pissed about that?"

Me: "Bwah. No, not really. He's just trying to get his team fired up."

What he says doesn't mean shit. He is passionate and has turned Dallas into a basketball city.

RACK him for being a Maverick, literally, and telling David Stern to stick it up his ass.

Stern is about as honest as Kobe Bryant in a hotel when the thought of pussy enters his mind, or Shaq, when the thought of speaking meanders around that over-sized noggin surrounding that walnut.

The ratings are up, huh? :meds:

Rack ratings for one and done. I guess.

Btw, Trix, I guess we can all expect you to be a regular poster in this forum, next season, right? :meds:

Celebrate and go away already.
Huh? Not sure what your talking about but the NBA product was horrible for a few years. Dude, what a bitter fuck you are......and really who gives a shit what you think. I certainly don't. It's a fucking message board. Since this place is packed(tumbleweed rolls by), I'm sure its a good idea to tell posters NOT to post. You actually started to get some traffic in here. But alas, talk to yourself or the other poster. Fine by me.

Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Trex,

What's with all the bitter crap? Seems like a waste of energy to be all bitter about a flurry of NBA posters on a previously dead board because it is kind of interesting all year but then we all get blown up about it for a week. What...did we invade your space and wake you up or something?

And before you go on about how the NBA is so interesting to watch all year...can it. I've watched the NBA all year many years, so many I can't count. And I believe they are fun to watch in their towns. Finally we have one in our town...albeit temporary, and I will go to watch next season. Their first season here was when we were moving here, and in a major transition, so didn't have a chance to see them in person but watched all the games on the local cable channel. So...yes, I am an NBA fan during the season for my team.

Whatever. Keep on with your dead space til next summer.

See ya then,
Ang