Things Monen's husband might say for $1,000, Alex

The best of the best
The Doktor
Team Reacharound's shared Shit Troll

Post by The Doktor »

RadioFan wrote:
The battle cry of every fucking gameless tard in the history of every board.
Yeah, gameless to the point that this thread already has gone four pages and generated at least one more on another board, with about 15 more to follow based on every response in here, I'm sure.

You people should go outside every once in a while.

Is Scully still doing his sociology study? Shit, this thread could provide a thesis.

Funny stuff.

Who's this little guy? The Psufan Helper? Your friend started a thread that boasted tardom from the beginning, and he's getting a good old ass whipping as punishment.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Anyone with at least half a frontal lobe left realizes that this shitty Internet is nothing more than an ocean of cheap entertainment and spam.

PSU,
Piss poor choice of Trolling material, Monen is NOT Stoney mmmkay?
Sorry but you lose.

Monen is OUT FUCKING STANDING.

It was quite refreshing to enjoy Monen's Pics.... :D

Sometimes shelling out 40 bills a month for this Web stuff reaps dividends.
One fucking things for certain,,,,,,
Monen's Hubby or anyone else didn't seem to cross my mind.

I will Rack her and look forward to any addition to the collection.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

another bitch run by threads he didn't care.
Stop right there and we'll agree. I'll even let the bitch part go since I'm that sort of classy guy and all. :wink: You see after things get covered once there really is no need to cover them again...at least as far as I am concerned.
Did I say there was something wrong with Monen,
or did I call her out for posting these pics?
I'll just let that little tidbit stand on it's own. No need for me to add in this case.
Or did Butt spray just tell you that I did?
I get that you and many are obsessed with shutyomouth. My personal opinion is that he gets from you the exact type of reaction that he is looking for. But honestly I wouldn't know. I don't know the dude, I simply post sometimes at a board he frequents. Honestly I don't think I've ever exchanged a PM with the guy and our paths rarely cross at .net.

But far be it from me to let the facts get in the way of a tards ramblings.

Besides:

Assuming this is a pic of the dude...Do you really have a pic of shutyomouth handy for your posting pleasure?

Man that's fucking beyond pathetic if true.

I mean all smack aside, daymm.

Hopefully it's not. I'd feel bad for you if that were the case.

Because after all....you do have to live as you......for the rest of your life and all.
I know, I know, you're not complaining but.....actually yes you are by starting this thread in the first place you ignorant fucking douchbag.
I agree competely with this. Dude who wrote this must have been a fucking genius.

8)
We all love your avatar, jackass...but we didn't know that the bitch depicted was actually you.
Gotta admit I laughed at that. Bout time you typed something worth reading. :lol:
a hair must have grown up the ass of this guy, who up to this point...years of posting, mind you...has only been distinguished by an avatar
For the record though I'm thinking that less than 1,000 posts spread out over three boards over the last several years could have something to do with that as well.

You could be right though.

Never know. :lol:

I'm impressed that you remember the av though, did you RCAS the pic to smack me with like I fear you do with some?

Rack me for getting under this tard's skin so comprehensively. Rack Type II for his hand in it, too...when he posts, you tards swallow it up like RJ regurgitates boy yogurt into his palm for hairgel. He says that someone complained about monen's pics, and here you all come running, eager to leap up onto that plunger.
Wow the house burning, nuke exploding, melting pics are sure new and fresh after all of these years ehh PSU?

I mean it's almost like when a dude is getting his ass handed to him he simply has to post a pic of one of the said three and then somehow claim scoreboard.

Either that or it's a way out when one is getting his ass handed to him on his own board by many and just coming to his senses .

BTW why do you continuously bring up shutyomouth in a post intended for me?

Wierd.

shrugs

Either way game on.

Gotta go.

'Till next time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is it true that you stutter?
No, it's not. Then again, shutyomouth says I do, so it's gospel, right?

what other wisdom has he gifted you with?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
barnes
Fuckin' Noob

Post by barnes »

I can just picture PSU sitting at his computer, quivering, looking at all the Monen pics he saved. He uploades them and has to think of a page title and comes up with "Doomsday"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Y2K wrote:Monen is OUT FUCKING STANDING.
Has anyone said she isn't?

Of course, Cicero hasn't chimed in, but that caveat notwithstanding ...
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Doktor wrote:Your friend started a thread that boasted tardom from the beginning, and he's getting a good old ass whipping as punishment.
But you haven't claimed 'bode, yet.

You're slipping.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Your friend started a thread that boasted tardom from the beginning
As we can see, "tardom" certainly rattled the floorboards on your entry.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
fenway
beantown booster

Post by fenway »

lk_pick wrote:
fenway freak wrote:
Adelpiero wrote: this thread is tarding up by the minute.
What's your excuse...lobotomy didn't take?
RACK!

I'd use the term guffaw, but I'm afraid that others might have to consult with Webster's.

(Adelpiero, that's a dictionary reference.)
Here's a hint, just in case he can't read...Image
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

TheLastRighteousHonky wrote:Either way game on.
I laughed.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Rack Y2K and rack TLRH.

I'm still trying to figure out what in the hell shutyomouth has to do with this, but Psufan still keeps putting his picture up.

Very odd.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

'sup?

Mulder gave up 9 runs in a 1/3 of an inning. Dat nigga needs to get his head examined. What's with the Cards failing miserably when the best team in the NL shows up?

Point #1: Hating on PSU because he posted a pic of Buttsy? Where do you think the wytches get their pics from? The Photoshop fairy? The MSPaint Bunny? If anybody here laughs at any wytching whatsoever, then they must embrace the pics in photobucket. Think for a second, retard. Not only that, but do you think Buttsy doesn't post pics of people. Think, stupid.

Point #2: Goddamn Monen is tight. Monen of Troy has made motherfuckers crazy. Envy the man that goes three knuckles in that. For all you that wonder why she posts pics, ask yourself how many pages this thread has gone.

Point #3: Risa you are a disgusting failure that your parents regret. Before you type something again, pour some bacon grease on your keyboard and eat that shit. You may get temporary indigestion, but at least you won't be reminding the world of your stupidity. Gotta be a troll.

Point #4: 90% of the shit in this thread is just board turf wars. Bitches can't be your own man, you've got to speak up behind a bunch of people you think can defend you. Shit is so bad that people are propping lk Pick. You fucks are fool enough to prop lk pick! Shouldn't an alarm bell go off in your head the moment you do such shit? Fucking pathetic.

Point #5: Green is Beautiful is tight. Not "the touch of Monen's flawless, smooth skin" tight, but its pretty damn cool.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Monen
Jewish Girl w/ Nipple Hair

Post by Monen »

Dinsdale wrote:
Monen wrote: You're welcome to read as much into my mental state as you like
Well then, thanks for that.

But I'm done reading into your mental state -- I was actually hoping to discuss this with you, rather than comment from afar.

And to that end, it appears I've been successful, at least in a limited capacity.

While I can't put the time in to this exchange that it requires and deserves at this moment, I implore you to stop by again, so we can discuss your goodies and your proclivity for displaying them in greater detail.

I cetainly hope you grace me with your presence again soon, anyway.

In your defense, ponying up the naughty bits does kinda show that you have more balls than most of the men here, which kinda makes me look forward to reviewing this matter further with you...

Reagrdless whether I think you're a fucked up whore or not.

So, here's to our meeting again another day, Miss Monen. We'll hash this out and come to some sort of understanding, I'm sure.

Until then, you probably shouldn't believe one word that any of these fools tell you about me. For some odd reason, I seem to have developed quite the following amongst the haters...can't for the life of me imagine why.

Until we meet again....
Thank Dins, let's chat!

I'll just repost what I said at .net - I'm lazy as well as mentally unstable.

Look, fuck it - I've dealt with this ever since I started on these boards - it makes some people uncomfortable, upsets their ideals/values/morals/whatever, and others just plain don't understand what drives someone to do something like post pictures of themselves naked and/or doing "naughty" things. I really don't give a shit - I've taken worse from people I actually cared about, and I still chose to be myself.

So far I've been fairly adept at knowing where to post things like that and where NOT to. This isn't something I've suddenly decided to do because I want a bunch of foul-mouthed assholes to like me. I was posting these things on a website specifically geared towards voyeurs/exhibitionists at least 2 years before I even knew who the fuck Jim Rome was. If people prefer to think I'm mentally "off" somehow, or that my daddy and his brothers surely poked their fingers in my ass on drunken benders when I was the ripe old age of 7, or that I can't possibly find worth in myself as a person and that I must certainly think nobody else can either, I can't do shit about that.

Enjoy them, or don't. :)
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

So let me get this straight...

The best we can get are wytched pictures of fat, hairy, amputees ramming each other up the ass with various cylindrical objects, and yet... .net pulls that? Those idiots?

How...? Why...?

Tardtrain pulled an IndyFrisco?

Monen certainly is good looking, don't get me wrong. Her snatch looks like the Eye of Sauron. But I am turned off by her standards and selection of crowd in which to grandstand her goo-inspiring goods. Come on, that place is the internet version of a highway truck stop. So Fat, old, balding, witless internet-wack jobs is your turn-on, eh? Whowouldathunkit?

There is hope out there for the desperate, lonely and pathetic.
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Monen wrote:before I even knew who the fuck Jim Rome was.
Who the fuck is Jim Rome? :?

Sorry Clones. I had to do it.
Monen

Post by Monen »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Her snatch looks like the Eye of Sauron.
TenTallBen wrote:
Who the fuck is Jim Rome? :?

:lol: :lol:

Maybe I'll stick around. :lol:

(board wars are stupid)
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Monen wrote:Look, fuck it - I've dealt with this ever since I started on these boards - it makes some people uncomfortable, upsets their ideals/values/morals/whatever, and others just plain don't understand what drives someone to do something like post pictures of themselves naked and/or doing "naughty" things. I really don't give a shit - I've taken worse from people I actually cared about, and I still chose to be myself.

So far I've been fairly adept at knowing where to post things like that and where NOT to. This isn't something I've suddenly decided to do because I want a bunch of foul-mouthed assholes to like me. I was posting these things on a website specifically geared towards voyeurs/exhibitionists at least 2 years before I even knew who the fuck Jim Rome was. If people prefer to think I'm mentally "off" somehow, or that my daddy and his brothers surely poked their fingers in my ass on drunken benders when I was the ripe old age of 7, or that I can't possibly find worth in myself as a person and that I must certainly think nobody else can either, I can't do shit about that.

Nice post, Monen.

That's what it's all about.

RACK
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

RadioFan wrote:
Monen wrote:Look, fuck it - I've dealt with this ever since I started on these boards - it makes some people uncomfortable, upsets their ideals/values/morals/whatever, and others just plain don't understand what drives someone to do something like post pictures of themselves naked and/or doing "naughty" things. I really don't give a shit - I've taken worse from people I actually cared about, and I still chose to be myself.

Nice post, Monen.

That's what it's all about.

RACK

Banning people because they hurt your feelings is not what it's all about, however.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The Doktor wrote:Ba...
Nigga shut the fuck up.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Monen, racks to you for your pics, and what I've seen of your posts, as well. The smack I had for your husband...well, he doesn't exist, so I guess that was repelled. I hope you appreciated the spirit of the thread initially, that it might be hard to imagine a husband who would share pics like that on a smackboard (or family of smackboards, as it were).

Although his post was a little addled, Y2K was right when he stated that you were no Stoney. Hell, Buttsp'y flailed away at Stoney for posting similar pics at TOT...he felt it was immoral then. I guess he's changed his tune a few octaves...
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Nigga shut the fuck up.

Bace continues to melt, as PSUfan suddenly tries to 180 his view to try to salvage any respect any of the posters may have ever had for him.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Banning people because they hurt your feelings is not what it's all about, however.
It certainly isn't what we do here, correct.

I myself was banned for smacking the .netizens, as you're free to read here:

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=88815#88815
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Again, Bacefelice swings and misses. All this while continuing to melt.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

The Doktor wrote:A....
Nigga

gain
Nigga shut

B
Nigga shut the
ace
~dancing now~
felice
NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!

All this while continuing to melt.
Little pussy hiding behind a bitch bitch nic. Little pussy can't get nowhere without hiding his bitch self. Always hiding. Never been shit.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:Although his post was a little addled, Y2K was right when he stated that you were no Stoney.
Why not?
on a short leash, apparently.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Doktor wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Usually when people steal a legendary nic, they make an attempt to back it up with some "A" game smack.

You just come across as a watered down Ken.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

But I am turned off by her standards and selection of crowd in which to grandstand her goo-inspiring goods.
For the love of God STFU.
Dude we are sorry you donated your testicles to science ok?

Your "Turned Off"...............

"Crowd?"

:lol:

Yeah Shure Nuff There MGO that "crowd" of Internet People sure nuff was a good reason not to appreciate quality pics without Maldeware and Worm virisusus and it "turned me off" also.

/s/
Anonymous Internet guy with ED.

:lol:
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH!!
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Doktor wrote:Banning people because they hurt your feelings is not what it's all about, however.
People aren't banned for "hurt feelings" and you damn well know it. Nor are they banned for being complete pussies by hiding behind shit trolls.

Posting personal info? Spamming because it's "fun?" $100, Alex. 'Sup with you not claiming 'bode, anyway?

All you've done with this nic is bitch. Oh, and call out IB and Vic with "coon."

Veeeery insightful, tool. And "fun," I suppose.

Oh, my bad, I'm guessing that you're attempting humor, right? I mean, you've taken a whole 5 seconds to think about what you're actually going to type before clacking out your brilliant one-liners with this nic.

Hilarious, and huge thumbs up. I can see your standards are pretty damn high there, champ.

And by all means, keep playing the "oooh, but my pussy hurts" card. You've done sooo well with it so far. Before you know it, you'll have epic posters like Cicero and LastRighteousTard convinced and calling people out, and then, we'd really be in trouble. :lol:
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

I'm not sure what any of this is about or who or what a Monen is but as an unbiased passerby, I appreciate nudie pics as much as the next guy.
Monen

Post by Monen »

JCT wrote:BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH!!
...well we did do the nose...
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Bwah. Marty slapping "The Doktor."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Doktor wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:
Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Keerrrist. At least have the decency, while sucking vastly out loud, to do so in more interesting fashion. Swing/miss/BODE/melt/youreafag - alright already, simpleton. You and your cohort have rattled that noise plenty of times too many already.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Monen wrote:
JCT wrote:BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH!!
...well we did do the nose...

I don't know what that means , but BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH!!
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

PSUFAN wrote:
The Doktor wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Keerrrist. At least have the decency, while sucking vastly out loud, to do so in more interesting fashion. Swing/miss/BODE/melt/youreafag - alright already, simpleton. You and your cohort have rattled that noise plenty of times too many already.
At this very moment you just know that SG is getting a very looooong and boring PM.

BODE Cicero. I guess today's ass-beating by mv sent him over the edge.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

[quote="PSUFAN"][/quote]

Hi. Where you intending to insult Stoney, earlier?
If not, I apologize. I misread your statement.
If you were, however: why?
on a short leash, apparently.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
The Doktor wrote:A....
Nigga

gain
Nigga shut

B
Nigga shut the
ace
~dancing now~
felice
NIGGA SHUT THE FUCK UP!

All this while continuing to melt.
Little pussy hiding behind a bitch bitch nic. Little pussy can't get nowhere without hiding his bitch self. Always hiding. Never been shit.
Again, Bace continues with his melting. Really sad and pathetic.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Martyred wrote:
The Doktor wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Usually when people steal a legendary nic, they make an attempt to back it up with some "A" game smack.

You just come across as a watered down Ken.
"A" game smack? Is that like a cartoon or something? Who are you - other than a waste of human life?