Things Monen's husband might say for $1,000, Alex

The best of the best
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

PSUFAN wrote:OK, Jack, we get it. You're thankful that Monen posts her pics. Did anyone really disagree? Do you never tire of championing that which wasn't challenged?

The ready and willing comparison, of course...

(l-r; Y2K, AP...searching for windmills)
Guilty as charged for raining on Dave's parade..... :lol:
Monen
Jewish Girl w/ Nipple Hair

Post by Monen »

Van wrote:
Tom In VA wrote:
Van wrote:
-Haven't seen one goddamn pic or even a link to the pics of this Monen chick.
RTFT.

Page 1

viewtopic.php?t=17182&start=0

Here's the link to the pink ....

http://www.theoneboard.com/stuff/doomsday { !! }
You sir are a gentleman and a pervert.

:lol:

Many thanks for getting me up to speed.

The thin woman with the really bad fake tits scar on her right breast is plenty hot enough for these environs. The chubby chick with the stupid breast tat and the otherwise spectacular tits is...well....nice hair, and spectacular tits.

Monen (if that's her, the thin one) looks like a proper slut, and I mean that as a high compliment. She's got some mischief about her. She also has a classic face, beautiful hair, an overall great body and a really good cunt. Other than the fake tits scar there's nothing wrong with her worth complaining about.

For a Message Board Chick? Like I said, she's plenty hot enough.

Now, the obvious question: W_L_W Part XXVII?

The scar tits girl is not me - the "chubby" one with the bad tat is me, and the only one whose face is shown (as well as cunt) - so apparently you've melded the wrong pictures. The chubby comment is (I assume) coming from the pic of me with one hand pinching my nipple close up. It does rather give the effect of chubbiness, however, that's the same girl in the t-shirt with her legs spread like a fucking banquet table.

Regardless, I'll say it again: I don't give an ounce of dickspit whether or not someone thinks I'm trolling, I'll continue to post the pics as I see fit, and anyone is free to think they are a rip-off. Have fun with that.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Ya see, Jack of La Macha, you can breathe a sigh of relief.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
The Doktor
Team Reacharound's shared Shit Troll

Post by The Doktor »

Fuck the haters Monen.

You keep being you, and jerkers here will keep jerking.

Now, Cindy was rockin gal.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Oh, fuck...where to begin...

Here's a start --

RACK PSUFan.

And that's a rack that shouldn't be taken lightly, considering that since this board's inception, I've pretty well done everything within my messageboard powers to antagonize the dude as much as possible, whenever possible...just ask him(btw-don't hold your breath waiting for that to change anytime soon, PUS).

But damn, if any of you fuckers think for one second that dude didn't know exactly what he was doing when he trol ERRRRRRR posted this thread, then consider yourself to be not so smart.

Whole buncha funny fuckers up in this sucker...and several who should toss their keyboard from a very tall building.

Classic stuff. Hell, RACK everyone involved(except the "I have BODE, you're melting" contingent, who suck every bit as much as always).

Monen wrote:board wars are stupid
Oh, HELL NO!

People aren't funny when they're complimenting each other...they're funny when they're insulting each other.

This shit cracks me up, pretty much every time. Hell, I don't care if we're fighting over whether the backgroud colors of "that other board" are gayer than the ones here...as long as somebody is getting called some new variation of "stupid faggot," I'm OK with it.

Lot's of deece lines in here.

Possibly my favorite was:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Tardtrain pulled an IndyFrisco?
I have some more thoughts on this matter, too, and if you guys are reeeeeeallllly lucky, I might even share them...I'm giving like that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

PSUFAN wrote:Ya see, Jack of La Macha, you can breathe a sigh of relief.
Props on the positive attitude PSU......

Rack Monen's post!
How could someone "Trolling" make that stuff up?
Not possible, let alone have the talent to post from 2 IP's.

W-L-W............... Bwaaaaaaaaaaaa

Right................. :)
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Monen wrote:
JCT wrote:BURN HER, SHE'S A WITCH!!
...well we did do the nose...
and the hat?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Monen is a HO.

Some of y'all are HOmos.

Some others, both here and 'there', are pathetic HOmers.

The Doktor is HOrrible.

Props go to Dave for starting this HO HO HO HO.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

poptart wrote: The Doktor is HOrrible.
Agreed. Don't know who the dude is,but he's fucking awful. Flush him back to whatever bowl he was floating in before he bobbed up in here.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

To the matter at hand --
Monen wrote:it makes some people uncomfortable
Nope.
upsets their ideals/values/morals/whatever
Nope.
and others just plain don't understand what drives someone to do something like post pictures of themselves naked
Now we're getting somewhere. But I think we have something in common here --
I really don't give a shit
Bingo.

BUT...that doesn't really serve my interests of maximizing my messageboard enetertainment value, now does it?

If posting pics of yourself wearing nothing but secretions makes you happy, then by all means continue, with my blessing(like you cared).

And it's likely I'll both compliment you and insult you for it...because that is how I roll. Then you can insult me in return, hopefully using some witty and creative variants of "you have a small penis," or something along those lines...

And then some other people will likely attempt to use statements I've made to that end against me as some sort of anecdotal evidence that I'm a "fag," and then some from the opposite spectrum will inevitably find cause to call you a "skank," a good time will be had by all, and then we'll log off and do it again tomorrow.

Good times.

Or alternately, you can post pics of your local dopler weather map, and I'm sure I'll figure out a way to make fun of you for that, too...all the same in the end.

So far I've been fairly adept at knowing where to post things like that and where NOT to.
Give me some time, and I'm sure I can eventually make you question this.
If people prefer to think I'm mentally "off" somehow, or that my daddy and his brothers surely poked their fingers in my ass on drunken benders when I was the ripe old age of 7, or that I can't possibly find worth in myself as a person and that I must certainly think nobody else can either, I can't do shit about that.

Oh, you most certainly can...you can encourage us. Makes for more lively internet banter.

Oh, and btw-you also get RACKed out of this deal. Not real familiar with you, but I've heard the name bandied about and seen a couple of pics. But you seem to have many of these dweebs whipped into shape. Then again, there's nothing like a few pics of a naked chick to draw the sexless losers like moth to a flame(oops, I meant "mothS"...or did I?).

For myself, it doesn't particularly matter -- you see, when I get to feeling a little randy, my first thought generally isn't "Fuck, I'm horny as hell...I think I'll sit down at my computer and log into T1B." I'm kinda funny like that, I guess. I try to find something to stick my peepee in something besides a well-used tubesock when I'm "feeling the urge," which apparently makes me abnormal around here ("ponderous" is an understatement).

And just kind of as a final thought...
Monen wrote:I'm mentally unstable.

So, if you're mentally unstabe, then what, exactly, does that make the rest of these placentafaces?

Anyhoo, take care, Monen. I feel we've really made a connection here, and come to an understanding. Hopefully, we can look forward to seeing some more of you(figuratively) in the future, at which time I reserve the right to call you derogotory names(like everyone else here) and possibly accuse you of harboring rodents in one or more of your orifices.

Been a pleasure, although I'm still having doubts about the integrity of your older male relatives while they were on amphetamine binges....I'm kinda skeptical like that.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well Dins. Sounds like you have it going with your Annie c&p from the U&L.

You managed to talk about "us" as a group of posters following your position too. The numerous Canatards are awaiting to back you up with shit trolls very soon.

Monen wins.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:You managed to talk about "us" as a group of posters following your position too.

You wanna go ahead and quote the portion of my post where I claimed to speak for anyone besides myself?

Please do, since that should keep you busy for a few fruitless years, which would keep you from posting such stupidity in the future.

Fucking tard.
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

I just think its funny one of you thought enough of monen to RCS all the pictures she posted on TrollTrain, and then saved them for easy reference here.

You call us perverts and yet you guys save the pics? We don't even save them.

Too Funny.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote: Fucking tard.
Is that "Bace lingo" for 'BODE?

Hey lady's man, you must have it going to be so volumnous with your responses to a concept where a cool girl posted pics on a board... and get this... you don't read. .roll.
Monen

Post by Monen »

Dinsdale wrote:To the matter at hand --
Monen wrote:it makes some people uncomfortable
Nope.
upsets their ideals/values/morals/whatever
Nope.
and others just plain don't understand what drives someone to do something like post pictures of themselves naked
Now we're getting somewhere. But I think we have something in common here --
I really don't give a shit
Bingo.

BUT...that doesn't really serve my interests of maximizing my messageboard enetertainment value, now does it?

If posting pics of yourself wearing nothing but secretions makes you happy, then by all means continue, with my blessing(like you cared).

And it's likely I'll both compliment you and insult you for it...because that is how I roll. Then you can insult me in return, hopefully using some witty and creative variants of "you have a small penis," or something along those lines...

And then some other people will likely attempt to use statements I've made to that end against me as some sort of anecdotal evidence that I'm a "fag," and then some from the opposite spectrum will inevitably find cause to call you a "skank," a good time will be had by all, and then we'll log off and do it again tomorrow.

Good times.

Or alternately, you can post pics of your local dopler weather map, and I'm sure I'll figure out a way to make fun of you for that, too...all the same in the end.

So far I've been fairly adept at knowing where to post things like that and where NOT to.
Give me some time, and I'm sure I can eventually make you question this.
If people prefer to think I'm mentally "off" somehow, or that my daddy and his brothers surely poked their fingers in my ass on drunken benders when I was the ripe old age of 7, or that I can't possibly find worth in myself as a person and that I must certainly think nobody else can either, I can't do shit about that.

Oh, you most certainly can...you can encourage us. Makes for more lively internet banter.

Oh, and btw-you also get RACKed out of this deal. Not real familiar with you, but I've heard the name bandied about and seen a couple of pics. But you seem to have many of these dweebs whipped into shape. Then again, there's nothing like a few pics of a naked chick to draw the sexless losers like moth to a flame(oops, I meant "mothS"...or did I?).

For myself, it doesn't particularly matter -- you see, when I get to feeling a little randy, my first thought generally isn't "Fuck, I'm horny as hell...I think I'll sit down at my computer and log into T1B." I'm kinda funny like that, I guess. I try to find something to stick my peepee in something besides a well-used tubesock when I'm "feeling the urge," which apparently makes me abnormal around here ("ponderous" is an understatement).

And just kind of as a final thought...
Monen wrote:I'm mentally unstable.

So, if you're mentally unstabe, then what, exactly, does that make the rest of these placentafaces?

Anyhoo, take care, Monen. I feel we've really made a connection here, and come to an understanding. Hopefully, we can look forward to seeing some more of you(figuratively) in the future, at which time I reserve the right to call you derogotory names(like everyone else here) and possibly accuse you of harboring rodents in one or more of your orifices.

Been a pleasure, although I'm still having doubts about the integrity of your older male relatives while they were on amphetamine binges....I'm kinda skeptical like that.
Great, sounds good (as an afterthought, I didn't grow up around any of my older male relatives other than my dad, and I don't think I ever even saw his dick).

As for the derogatory comments - it's a given. These are smack boards, are they not?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:a cool girl posted pics on a board..... you don't read.

Uhm, strike two, moron.

The pics were linked in this thread.

Care to take a third swipe at proving how clever you are?

And it looks like the Artist is just about as smart as ever, too. He must be in that group of naive people that don't think that every single pic of every single poster ever posted on these boards is sitting in a file somewhere.

Scratch that...sitting in SEVERAL files out there. Believe it. "Picwytching"...ever heard of it? Do you think those Photoshoppers are e-mailing the posters and asking for a copy of "that one pic" so they can alter it every time they want to cook one up?

Yeah, sound logic there, bud. Been taking smack lessons from AP, have you?
Last edited by Dinsdale on Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Monen wrote:I don't think I ever even saw his dick

It wasn't too shabby.

Sin,
Irie Lagos

These are smack boards, are they not?

Judging from this and and other threads, it apparently depends on who you ask.

For myself...well, I just smacked an attractive woman for posting nudie pics on the internet...I'll leave it for you to decide where I stand on the smacking issue.
Monen

Post by Monen »

Dinsdale wrote:
Monen wrote:I don't think I ever even saw his dick

It wasn't too shabby.

Sin,
Irie Lagos
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Bace = clever

Dinsdale = over posting until people get tired of reading and responding (like Annie) <-- forgot to include the Quebec Shit trolls that keep trying. I give you street cred as you at least try.

Biggie = funnay

some other guy = funnay (maybe... wait... Fester is funnay)

You = over posting and even Luther doesn't invite you to fix his backyard deck... and you two live near each other.

How is it you can't hang with old Luther in the same locale? You know he is reading this thread also.

Dins, you are a love/hate combo... with square headed deck screws in his upper front shirt pocket.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

And it looks like the Artist is just about as smart as ever, too. He must be in that group of naive people that don't think that every single pic of every single poster ever posted on these boards is sitting in a file somewhere.
Yeah that was kinda silly, hell ya never know who's got what. Can you imagine Monen being a better troll job than WLW and have enough crank shots from the naive and gullible to post a "Name that Troll" Penis Collage that would even make Lago's blush? Sick as fuck but brutal.

Ponderous indeed...............................
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Atomic Punk wrote:How is it you can't hang with old Luther in the same locale?
I know this is going to be a very strange concept to you, but do try and follow along, okay?

For myself, and I suspect Luther is in this same boat, though I won't claim to speak for him, I have these people in my area that I call my "friends."

See, "friends" are these people that I've met through the course of my life, who seemed worthy of spending time with on a continuing basis. I've had the great fortune to meet many, many great people who I call my "friends."

At no point in my mental developement did I ever once take a good long look at my computer monitor and say "gee Mr. Computer, will YOU be my friend?"

Matter of fact, I've never really come to these boards with any intention of making "friends" with anybody. If I had, I think simple reasoning might dictate that I conduct myself a little differently on these boards if I was looking to win friends and influence people with my postings here.

Because frankly, meeting people who I communicate with on the internet rarely holds any interest for me, except in special cases where there's some strong common interests or something. I have a "real life" peer group around me that more than takes care of all my "peer group needs." I have no want or use for any support structure that comes to me via two copper wires.

So, in conclusion -- I have no interest in impressing anyone here. Not Luther, not some chick in some other part of the country just because she's good-looking, and least of all some moron who claims to have captured a Russain submarine singlehandedly while flying an airplane, shortly after he got done ghost-writing licks for Eddie Van Halen.

When I want to make friends, I go out. When I want to meet hot chicks, I go out. When I want to call a bunch of people I'll never meet "douchebags," I come here.

Call me crazy like that.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Do you go out in town with taped up hands, carry a scowel (bad spelling kEN), and then wear a bib that has fighting patches all over it?

You sound like like an internet virus where your account uses a template to repond to replies to the 3 variants of the same thing sans subject matter.

Now, the subject matter you are an expert is all about... from deck screws to human anatomy is what the C++ code writing authors are making money on.

"Here folks! Tired of Dinsdale's bullshit? Download this patch to your browser immediately!!!!"

Sincerely,

Microsoft

The_U&L.exe
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Van wrote:W_L_W Part XXVII?
Wendy_Lew_Jew?
"I see everything twice!"
TheArtist

Post by TheArtist »

Dinsdale wrote:And it looks like the Artist is just about as smart as ever, too. He must be in that group of naive people that don't think that every single pic of every single poster ever posted on these boards is sitting in a file somewhere.
Once again, you miss the point. You and your board-mates complain bitterly about her posting nudes on TrollTrain, yet you guys are the ones saving them on your server. That makes you hypocrites.

Got a question for you, are you "researching" all those kiddie porn sites, a'la Pete Townsend?

Beep! Beep!

Off to the "silly" board!
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Bizzarofelice wrote:'sup?

Mulder gave up 9 runs in a 1/3 of an inning. Dat nigga needs to get his head examined. What's with the Cards failing miserably when the best team in the NL shows up?

Point #1: Hating on PSU because he posted a pic of Buttsy? Where do you think the wytches get their pics from? The Photoshop fairy? The MSPaint Bunny? If anybody here laughs at any wytching whatsoever, then they must embrace the pics in photobucket. Think for a second, retard. Not only that, but do you think Buttsy doesn't post pics of people. Think, stupid.

Point #2: Goddamn Monen is tight. Monen of Troy has made motherfuckers crazy. Envy the man that goes three knuckles in that. For all you that wonder why she posts pics, ask yourself how many pages this thread has gone.

Point #3: Risa you are a disgusting failure that your parents regret. Before you type something again, pour some bacon grease on your keyboard and eat that shit. You may get temporary indigestion, but at least you won't be reminding the world of your stupidity. Gotta be a troll.

Point #4: 90% of the shit in this thread is just board turf wars. Bitches can't be your own man, you've got to speak up behind a bunch of people you think can defend you. Shit is so bad that people are propping lk Pick. You fucks are fool enough to prop lk pick! Shouldn't an alarm bell go off in your head the moment you do such shit? Fucking pathetic.

Point #5: Green is Beautiful is tight. Not "the touch of Monen's flawless, smooth skin" tight, but its pretty damn cool.

Alright. I just wanted to know why Monen is supposed to be different from Stoney. PSUFan referenced shutyomouth. He could have also referenced Roger the Shrubber, which I only mention because of how often Roger has been mentioning his wife lately. If that makes sense.
Since PSUFan doesn't think it's important enough to answer, I tried to make sense of it myself. So I headed over to

Things PSUFAG'S wife might say for $1,000, Alex (page 2)
shutyomouth wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
Yes, Monen not only handed him his ass, but many other "desirable men" posting over there. True colors came out and I've always suspected as much from the chest thumping pussies (except Indy Frisco).

It's good to see The Doktor back. A very interesting charachter and prolly knows the medical field I'm going into from his lurking.
Mo is nails. Always has been, always will be. People like Fagsdale can huff and puff all they won't, and she REALLY WON'T give one fuck about what he thinks.

She's a VERAH realistic lady.
Off topic, I don't think anyone handed PSUFan his ass. The problem with .net (and the Central California clones for a while, with an assist from a certain adopted Georgian) is the lack of smack. Smack doesn't mean clique, and it doesn't mean wishful thinking; though great smack can come from cliques.

The attempted barbs here, against PSUFan, aren't it. Or maybe I say that because I see what he was trying to do. There were several layers of it. It's all been done before. It doesn't take finesse to snip those layers. So why was there a failure to do so? beyond wanting to be on Monen's good side.

The reference to the ass shot -- at .net -- was a nice reset, but it shouldn't be the only arrow in one's arsenal. Trev was the only one who managed to make a connection between his ass shot and 'what would his wife think'... perhaps i'm being a female chauvinist, but I think only a woman would point that out. There is a different mindset between men and women, when it comes to these things. Trevortime's post was an equalization, which the majority of the men across the board would not know to acknowledge. Or care to. Again, there is a different mindset between men and women, when it comes to these things. I give Trev a rack, for being a woman and for naming the unmentionable among men ... whether she wants it or not.

On topic, shutyomouth's post is the only clue I have towards why Monen would be afforded anything different from either Stoney (they are the same, to me. You are all men, and the majority of you are straight or bi/bi-curious. You wish to fuck both of them. You enjoyed both of their contributions. Stoney ran slightly more smack than Monen. Both of them claim not to care what anyone else says they'll do what they want when they want it, and have done it for others.

The only thing I remember negative towards Stoney, from men, is that some of the pictures she posted were also on other sites. There was a feeling that she wasn't doing it 'just for us' -- in spite of her posting pictures that said 'rack the trolls' made specifically for the boards, et cetera. Am I right, or wrong, in that being a cheapening for the men of the boards even as it empowered Stoney? Or was that a joke from some of you all? But beyond that, Stoney is Monen, Monen is Stoney, and Stoney and Monen are both Blondiebabe (all due respect always to the Original).

So, ultimately, is this the answer? for AP, for BS, for Roger, for anyone? for Trolltrainers? for all others? Monen is more realistic than either Stoney or Blondiebabe?

May I ask, how so?
Last edited by Risa on Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

You and your board-mates complain bitterly about her posting nudes on TrollTrain
Link to the "bitter complaining"? Try "joking about how a husband comes to terms with his wife's reproductive organs depicted on the internet"...much closer to the mark.

I rcas'ed the pics, sure. Photobucket has a way of deleting clam and hooter pics. Think I'm the only one who saved those pics?

One more time...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Risa

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:
You and your board-mates complain bitterly about her posting nudes on TrollTrain
Link to the "bitter complaining"? Try "joking about how a husband comes to terms with his wife's reproductive organs depicted on the internet"...much closer to the mark.

I rcas'ed the pics, sure. Photobucket has a way of deleting clam and hooter pics. Think I'm the only one who saved those pics?

One more time...
That's a new one to me. I thought people broke their own links. Why should photobucket care? particularly if there's no way for Photobucket to know a photo is 'objectionable' without first being told.
on a short leash, apparently.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Well, it's easy enough for you to get up to speed:

http://photobucket.com/terms.php
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Thank God they're off of my ass and destroying Dinsdale now!

Sincerely,
PSUFan
Risa

Post by Risa »

PSUFAN wrote:Well, it's easy enough for you to get up to speed:

http://photobucket.com/terms.php

AFF also has a terms of service policy that's abused every minute of every hour. AFF can't do anything, for the most part, for those issues which go under its filter, unless someone complains
And this isn't kiddie porn hosting we're talking about (which, again, who's gonna know unless someone tells them.. to be frank). It's just adult nudity. Again, I strongly believe it's people who break their own links, not photobucket. If you have personal experience of photobucket refusing to host a photo without being notified through a complaint about said photo, please let me know. Does photobucket really pay someone to sit there and examine every photo? since photo names mean nothing?
on a short leash, apparently.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Atomic Punk wrote:Bace = clever
Thanks, man. I always knew that...
Is that "Bace lingo" for 'BODE?
Hey, waitaminute!

Is it any wonder that this thread occurred on Summer's Eve?
why is my neighborhood on fire
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Risa wrote:The problem with .net (and the Central California clones for a while, with an assist from a certain adopted Georgian) is the lack of smack. Smack doesn't mean clique, and it doesn't mean wishful thinking....
So you mean there is a gaggle of sub-mendoza line slappies who rocket their splinter-filled asses off the pine and slam their skulls on the dugout lid whenever one of the 'big sticks' flutter a routine fly ball OUT to centerfield ... ?

Holes flapping the whole time, of course.

Naaaaah, nobody noticed that.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Annie's obviously all up in this shit already so

Which one of those all the same StoneyBlondieMonen's do you think had the the best rack Annie?

Be careful not to peel back to many layers Annie............ :lol:
Nixhex
Spliffy

Post by Nixhex »

I know this pic is old and has been posted many times before. It just really seems to fit in this thread.

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Is it any wonder Dok's got too much *clap clap* insulin on his hands?

It's hard to believe such a calamity

Annie, reread where I mentioned Stoney/Monen. The specific difference I pointed out is that shutyomouth cracked on Stoney for being a slut, and with Monen, he's squeegeeing the drool off of his vast set of chins.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

PSUFAN wrote:
Is it any wonder Dok's got too much *clap clap* insulin on his hands?

It's hard to believe such a calamity

Annie, reread where I mentioned Stoney/Monen. The specific difference I pointed out is that Type II cracked on Stoney for being a slut, and with Monen, he's squeegeeing the drool off of his vast set of chins.

Swing and a miss by the resident board bitch. Try again.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Atomic Punk wrote:All of the chest thumping critics are the following:

Rich, successful, great loking, have big cranks, and are married to Playmate-type "wives."

Every-single-one-of-them have it going on. .roll.
Yeah, rack me. :lol:

Seriously, the chick in the pics is a'ight. Concur with the comments about her breastusus being nice. Although, I'm with the group that thinks a "revealing" pic is much more attractive than a full nude. Leaves more to the imagination.

Rack Monen though for being a sport and having a good attitude. I like the "Fuck it" approach.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:Lot's of deece lines in here.

Possibly my favorite was:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote: Tardtrain pulled an IndyFrisco?
I have some more thoughts on this matter, too, and if you guys are reeeeeeallllly lucky, I might even share them...I'm giving like that.
Let's hear it. I'm always up for playing the part of punching bag.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

PrimeX's Prostate wrote:I'm always up for playing the part of punching bag.
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nixhex wrote:I know this pic is old and has been posted many times before. It just really seems to fit in this thread.

I always love the point where the peanut gallery is getting a little dogged out, and they start crying about the length of a thread, and that people are smacking each other. Smack board, idiot. It's a smack board.

I'd call you a halfwit, but I'm better than that with fractions.