Things Monen's husband might say for $1,000, Alex

The best of the best
Monen
Jewish Girl w/ Nipple Hair

Post by Monen »

The Jewish girl with nipple hair thing came about when I posted here over a year ago (I think). As for "Monen", I've had that nickname my whole life - my sister couldn't pronounce Marilyn correctly when she was little, and it came out "Monen". As for all that kabala crap... *shrug*.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

O/U on the # of unsolicited PMs Monen has received this week, before this post: 5

Granted there are far more than five, fat, lonley no-life having losers on these boards, but still ... they would have to actually communicate with her ...

I'll take the under, despite her epicness.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
The Doktor
Team Reacharound's shared Shit Troll

Post by The Doktor »

RadioFan wrote:
The Doktor wrote:Banning people because they hurt your feelings is not what it's all about, however.
People aren't banned for "hurt feelings" and you damn well know it. Nor are they banned for being complete pussies by hiding behind shit trolls.

Posting personal info? Spamming because it's "fun?" $100, Alex. 'Sup with you not claiming 'bode, anyway?

All you've done with this nic is bitch. Oh, and call out IB and Vic with "coon."

Veeeery insightful, tool. And "fun," I suppose.

Oh, my bad, I'm guessing that you're attempting humor, right? I mean, you've taken a whole 5 seconds to think about what you're actually going to type before clacking out your brilliant one-liners with this nic.

Hilarious, and huge thumbs up. I can see your standards are pretty damn high there, champ.

And by all means, keep playing the "oooh, but my pussy hurts" card. You've done sooo well with it so far. Before you know it, you'll have epic posters like Cicero and LastRighteousTard convinced and calling people out, and then, we'd really be in trouble. :lol:

And then we have another little man walking in, whom I've never seen or heard of, as well as being completely absorbed in his little friends here. I guess you're saying you don't like women either. I'll give you props for hanging out with your kind of crowd.

I'm not trying to be funny at all. I'm making observations.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

RadioFan wrote:Bwah. Marty slapping "The Doktor."

Is that code talk for "I'll see you in the bedroom here in a few"?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Just popped into this thread and here's all I'd like to add:

-I've seen, what, about 4,123 mentions of some nudie pics of this new (and arguably hot) Monen chick that were apparently posted elsewhere.

-I've seen a few pics posted here of someone who I'm guessing must be 'Spray.

-Haven't seen one goddamn pic or even a link to the pics of this Monen chick.

Ergo, all you douche sucks can just go ahead and lave my just got home from work sweaty nutsack.

Poor fucking form, the entire lot of ya'.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

PSUFAN wrote:
The Doktor wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: Nigga,
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

Again, Bacefelice swings and misses. All this while continuing to melt.
Keerrrist. At least have the decency, while sucking vastly out loud, to do so in more interesting fashion. Swing/miss/BODE/melt/youreafag - alright already, simpleton. You and your cohort have rattled that noise plenty of times too many already.
You don't seem to understand this, PStutterSUfan. You've made yourself look like a complete tool in this thread, then you make a 180 acting like you like Monen now, and now you're doing nothing more than trying to get off the subject of you getting plungered in your own thread in your own board.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Nothing says "I'm getting worked like IRIE GAZOS's prison mattress" louder than repeatedly accusing your plungerer of "melting". Must be the first lesson at the .net kindergarten.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Van wrote:
RTFT.

Page 1

viewtopic.php?t=17182&start=0

Here's the link to the pink ....

http://www.theoneboard.com/stuff/doomsday { !! }
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Doktor wrote:I'm not trying to be funny at all.
Is that a fact, nickthief? I'm simply SHOCKED.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

PSUFAN wrote:Nothing says "I'm getting worked like IRIE GAZOS's prison mattress" louder than repeatedly accusing your plungerer of "melting". Must be the first lesson at the .net kindergarten.

Once again, PSUfan tries to divert attention from this very horrible meltdown.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Y2K wrote:
But I am turned off by her standards and selection of crowd in which to grandstand her goo-inspiring goods.
For the love of God STFU.
Dude we are sorry you donated your testicles to science ok?

Your "Turned Off"...............

"Crowd?"

:lol:

Yeah Shure Nuff There MGO that "crowd" of Internet People sure nuff was a good reason not to appreciate quality pics without Maldeware and Worm virisusus and it "turned me off" also.

/s/
Anonymous Internet guy with ED.

Obviously she's fucking hot and that I would rail her, douchebag. Thing is, it's perfectly possible to want to bang her and criticize her at the same time. That's how we fucking roll around here...in case you haven't noticed. Get your shit together.
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

The Doktor wrote:

Once again, PSUfan tries to divert attention from this very horrible meltdown.

Wow, not much left in your bag is there? Seriously, give up this nic as you have completely disgraced the original Doktor.
Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Post by Justa Heel »

You're all pathetically hard-up.

Nice bod but not hot.

In other words, a butterface.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

RadioFan wrote:Oh, my bad, I'm guessing that you're attempting humor, right? I mean, you've taken a whole 5 seconds to think about what you're actually going to type before clacking out your brilliant one-liners with this nic.
To wit:
The Doktor wrote:I'm making observations.
Hilarious.

How fun!
Irony wrote:You don't seem to understand

Is this what LastRighteousTard means by "game on?" I mean the smack is so brutal and stuff. With you calling me a fag and all. Awesome, champ.

No, really. That was cool. Super-cool.

I can hardly wait for the "you're a double fag" or "you're a double pussy" beatdown.

The smack's a flowin, now, not to mention the insightfulness. :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Monen
Jewish Girl w/ Nipple Hair

Post by Monen »

Tom In VA wrote:
Van wrote:
RTFT.

Page 1

About 60% of those are me.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Is this what LastRighteousTard means by "game on?
Buwahahaha!

Actually genius what I meant by that was that .....the game was on.

Not that bright are ya?

It's over now.

How's that taste Kobe.

Think before you type next time sista.

:shock: :lol:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Doktor wrote:
RadioFan wrote:Bwah. Marty slapping "The Doktor."
Is that code talk for "I'll see you in the bedroom here in a few"?
OH! Another good one!

I'm sure everybody who read that was gafawing beyond belief!

How many smileys should I insert here, oh smackmaster? Do tell.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

TheLastRighteousTard wrote:Actually genius what I meant by that was that .....the game was on.
And actually, what I meant, is that you have no game, outside of the ones you're trying to watch on TV.

I know it's tough enough trying to do that, and still post in here five mintues later, but at least try to keep up.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

RadioFan wrote:
TheLastRighteousTard wrote:Actually genius what I meant by that was that .....the game was on.
And actually, what I meant, is that you have no game, outside of the ones you're trying to watch on TV.

I know it's tough enough trying to do that, and still post in here five mintues later, but at least try to keep up.
Look at this little man ranting and melting! TheLastRighteousTard? How long did it take you to muster that one up, Mikey? Have you got your Mouse ears on?

To the penis calling himself Cripple Fight - I'm the original Doktor, from the Vent. I looked at all the boards and decided that this one had the biggest idiots. You do nothing more than to confirm that theory.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

:?

Wicked dawg.

I certainly have learned a thing or two about smack from that blast right there.

I stand corrected.

You da man.
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

TheLastRighteousHonky wrote:
:?

Wicked dawg.

I certainly have learned a thing or two about smack from that blast right there.

I stand corrected.

You da man.

I'll mail you some bandaids if he hurt you. Seriously.
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

The Doktor wrote:I'm the original Doktor, from the Vent. I looked at all the boards and decided that this one had the biggest idiots. You do nothing more than to confirm that theory.

Right and I'm Cyrus.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

The Doktor wrote:Look at this little man ranting and melting! TheLastRighteousTard? How long did it take you to muster that one up, Mikey? Have you got your Mouse ears on?
Yeah, that's me, ranting and melting, never saying anything of substance nor ripping chickenshits who can't respond with more than "you're melting!"

Nice job, champ. I'm devastated.

But you still haven't claimed 'bode, yet.

Boy, this is fun, isn't it?

How many smileys should I post about now? OK, I'll post one, just for you ----> :lol:
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

RadioFan wrote:
The Doktor wrote:Look at this little man ranting and melting! TheLastRighteousTard? How long did it take you to muster that one up, Mikey? Have you got your Mouse ears on?
Yeah, that's me, ranting and melting, never saying anything of substance nor ripping chickenshits who can't respond with more than "you're melting!"

Nice job, champ. I'm devastated.

But you still haven't claimed 'bode, yet.

Boy, this is fun, isn't it?

How many smileys should I post about now? OK, I'll post one, just for you ----> :lol:

Nice melt. Why are you melting? How long are you going to melt?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

TheLamestRighteousTard wrote: :?

Wicked dawg.

I stand corrected.

You da man.
Nice reverse you're not in my dome smack.

Much better than "The Doktor," still checking his prostate, apparently, because he hasn't claimed 'bode.

Btw, nice nic. No really.

I can see how well it works for you, bein' how down you are with the AA community you no doubt are. [Nat X] PEEACE, MY BROTHAR [/Nat X]

I've seen you around since I've been on these boards, and to be honest, there's not one single thing you've ever posted that has ever caused me to stop watching TV and say, "Wow, that guy gets it."

But that's just me. I'm sure you're a really nice guy and all who just likes having troll or two. And I'm just guessing here, but there's no chance you PM'd Monen and offered to leave your wife for her or anything, right? I mean, she is hot.

C'mon. Spill it, LastRighteousHonky. I offered up my over/under. Don't puss out on me now.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Y2K wrote:
But I am turned off by her standards and selection of crowd in which to grandstand her goo-inspiring goods.
For the love of God STFU.
Dude we are sorry you donated your testicles to science ok?

Your "Turned Off"...............

"Crowd?"

Yeah Shure Nuff There MGO that "crowd" of Internet People sure nuff was a good reason not to appreciate quality pics without Maldeware and Worm virisusus and it "turned me off" also.

/s/
Anonymous Internet guy with ED.

Obviously she's fucking hot and that I would rail her, douchebag. Thing is, it's perfectly possible to want to bang her and criticize her at the same time. That's how we fucking roll around here...in case you haven't noticed. Get your shit together.
Thing is, it's perfectly possible to want to bang her and criticize her at the same time.
Yeah if you're a clueless idiot, Think of it this way MGO ...........

It's the bottom of the ninth, Monen's throwing a fastball high and inside..........

Stick your head out there and...............
Take one for the fucking team OK?

This sort of quality material is hard to find. Posting should be highly encouraged. "The Crowd" is smart enough not to fuck up a very good thing, we support Monen's use of the Trollnet as a forum of Artistic expression through Photography.

Carry on Monen..........
and ignore the "Hayta Playa's"
I Rack your fine effort so far.

:D
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Never forget this one true fact Jack:

All of the chest thumping critics are the following:

Rich, successful, great loking, have big cranks, and are married to Playmate-type "wives."

Every-single-one-of-them have it going on. .roll.

Rack Marylin!
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

"The Crowd" is smart enough not to fuck up a very good thing

So let me get one more thing straight in this thread…You’re banking on Jim Rome off-shoot message boards for this chance at a “very good thing”, and I’m the idiot?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hey Y2K…keep this on the down low, bro, but regarding this whole internet thing...sometime between its inception and now, naked women could be found. Tell me you knew? Have you ever visited a site outside of T1B?
S.L. MacGregor Mathers
Fuckin' Noob

Post by S.L. MacGregor Mathers »

The Doktor wrote: I'm the original Doktor, from the Vent.
I remember The Doktor and his style
You are not him
Que was right, you are not even close in your attempts to impersonate.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well folks... This is 100% the real Doktor.

Bace, he is the real deal. So now you can answer him without calling him a troll.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

"The Crowd" is smart enough not to fuck up a very good thing

So let me get one more thing straight in this thread…You’re banking on Jim Rome off-shoot message boards for this chance at a “very good thing”, and I’m the idiot?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Hey Y2K…keep this on the down low, bro, but regarding this whole internet thing...sometime between its inception and now, naked women could be found. Tell me you knew? Have you ever visited a site outside of T1B?

MGO.............
I hear that it only hurts after you wake up.............

NOW STICK THAT BIG HEAD IN THERE TOUGH GUY!

We are counting on ya champ.
Last edited by Y2K on Wed Jun 21, 2006 5:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

As only one poster knew who that specific poster was...
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Y2K wrote:I here that it only hurts...
Just...stop...now.

Jesus, you give the illiterate a bad name.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Tom In VA wrote:
Van wrote:
RTFT.

Page 1

You sir are a gentleman and a pervert.

Many thanks for getting me up to speed.

The thin woman with the really bad fake tits scar on her right breast is plenty hot enough for these environs. The chubby chick with the stupid breast tat and the otherwise spectacular tits is...well....nice hair, and spectacular tits.

Monen (if that's her, the thin one) looks like a proper slut, and I mean that as a high compliment. She's got some mischief about her. She also has a classic face, beautiful hair, an overall great body and a really good cunt. Other than the fake tits scar there's nothing wrong with her worth complaining about.

For a Message Board Chick? Like I said, she's plenty hot enough.

Now, the obvious question: W_L_W Part XXVII?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
The Doktor

Post by The Doktor »

Atomic Punk wrote:Well folks... This is 100% the real Doktor.

Bace, he is the real deal. So now you can answer him without calling him a troll.
Let him think what he wants. Too bad he's still as much of an idiot as he always was.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Y2K wrote:I here that it only hurts...
Just...stop...now.

Jesus, you give the illiterate a bad name.
:lol: :lol:

It's alright MGO, you caught that lil error and I for one am truely shamed.

really I am..............

You know, you might be right in a way......
The sheer horrah of illiterate smack excels War Wagon's "You suck at UBB," Maybe a couple JTR threads, or browsing through ole PM's here at T1B beats the hell outta anything Monen posts....

Rack my finding my Board Cred Middle ground...........

Bring on more posts from Annie!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

OK, Jack, we get it. You're thankful that Monen posts her pics. Did anyone really disagree? Do you never tire of championing that which wasn't challenged?

The ready and willing comparison, of course...

(l-r; Y2K, AP...searching for windmills)
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Now, the obvious question: W_L_W Part XXVII?
No way, Not a poster around here is capable of trolling that well let alone the other boards, that would be the best Troll Job ever. I'm sure she is the real deal. Yep, 100% Monen.

8)
Cripple Fight
Elwood

Post by Cripple Fight »

Atomic Punk wrote:Well folks... This is 100% the real Doktor.

Have another drink, Roger Ramjet.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Whoever it is...he sucks, plain and simple. Anyone reading this thread has been made excruciatingly aware of that.

Anytime you just come out and say on a message board, "I'm not trying to be funny"...well, that certainly means you've lost perspective, doesn't it? Ain't it supposed to be for laughs?

Do tell, Doktor.