Nice Job Sooners

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Nice Job Sooners

Post by Left Seater »

Man what poor defense we played yesterday, but that isn't the reason we lost. Your guys just went out and took that game. Game three today for all the marbles.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sorry, I missed the broadcast on Sunday as I went to the game. If that was on the Saturday night broadcast I just plain missed it. I generally enjoy listening to Keith Moreland, and thought he did pretty well on Saturday. He is one of the few guys who doesn't homer every thing even on the Texas broadcasts.

RICE is thru to the CWS. I was worried that yesterday's momentum would carry over for OU after the top half of the first. However, RICE was able to answer each time OU put runs on the board. The thing that blew me away totally was the 8th and 9th innings for OU. 3 of the 6 outs were strike outs, LOOKING! WTF is that? At least swing. Anyway, I am glad that OU took one of the games as RICE needed some close games before Omaha. The conference schedule was a joke as it has been for the last 10 years.

Here's hoping some of you guys get on the RICE wagon now that we eliminated you. There are plenty on seats left.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i actually think it was 4 k's in the last 6 outs, the other two were ground outs to the pitcher. (!!)

talk about out with a whimper. but, heck, can't complain too much.....a damned good season for the Sooners all things being equal and not much pitching all year.

props to Rice.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You are correct in that it was 4 of the last 6, but at least one of them went down swinging rather than looking.