Moderator: Moorese

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

The "Dominance" that is Shaq

Post by RadioFan »

________Min FG__3Pt__FT_Off_Reb Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts
S. O'Neal 27_2-5 _0-0_1-7_1__6___2___2__0__0_1_5

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who's guarding him again? Oh yeah, the legendary tandem of Diop and Dampier.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

He had a bad game and he's 34. His career numbers in the Finals still trump all the other big men. Eat a dick.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:His career numbers in the Finals still trump all the other big men.
Yup. Sissyroo is still a fucking idiot who don't know what he's talking about.

Sin,
Bill Russell
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Highest career scoring avg belongs to Shaq as far as big men go.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

"Numbers" implies plural.

And one of those rapidly increasing numberS that Shaq is trying his best to dominate, is the stat category "Big man taken out behind the woodshed by complete fucking nobodies."

SHEER DOMINANCE!!!!!!

Too bad...I was hoping that "the best center of all time" would actually show up and try to help his team.

But, the "all-time greats" don't do that...they sit around and wait for their teammates to do something, or whine about it to the coach. A "great" player doesn't step it up and do "great" things in clutch situations...that shit is just a myth.

The "leadership" that Shaq is showing by saying and doing nothing while his teammates pass the ball around the perimetr, while competing to be the guy not pulling the trigger*, is simply ASTOUNDING. That's how the "greats" are defined, don't you know -- the true greats stand around gravytraining, and hoping that everyone else bails them out.

* -- This doesn't apply to Barely-Employed #8. I think somebody (like a team leader, perhaps?) needs to remind the functionally-retarded Walker that he's something like a 30% career shooter. If a team is waiting for Twon to put them on his back...that team is in TROUBLE.

Very disappointing finals, so far. If The Greatest Big Man EVAR continues to not even show up, it's a broomer...a prediction I would have laughed at, just a week ago.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Shaq looked rough.....all Mavs so far and lookign lie a sweep.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:Shaq looked rough.....all Mavs so far and lookign lie a sweep.
Shaq getting swept out of the payoffs? Never happen. :meds:

Yea, he doesn't miss Kobe right now at all and no, if he wins the title still it doesn't eat at anybody, I know, in LA and it doesn't do dick to diminish Kobe's importance or lack of to The Lakers. Getting past The Bulls, Nets, and Brownless Pistons (who even The Lakers took one out of two this year), doesn't mean shit when a west team that can run and gun, starts blowing you off the courts.

Shaq of old, try Old Shaq, dipshit. I stopped posting because the fuckwads in here don't know shit. Maybe you are catching a clue now but I doubt it. LA made the right choice in keeping Kobe and building around him for the future. Again, POINT PROVEN THIS YEAR!

Shit if The Heat looks like this against Dallas, they could have easily been a first round upset victim if they were out west.

To further discredit your "knowledge", no most LA fans out here movie stars, sports fans and all are grateful for what Shaq accomplished with Kobe as a Laker. His fans are not pleased with seeing him go down like this even though it proves a point like mine. What you seem to forget in your attempts to drive needles into Lakerfans' hearts is that many of us still are Shaq fans but your thoughts on Shaq winning before Kobe are quickly fading as he grows older by the day. Meanwhile, Kobe still lives in his prime.

For those that babbled left and right about all this shit, eat a big one for me. You're fucking wrong and maybe someday soon you will pull that head out of your ass.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dumbass wrote: Again, POINT PROVEN THIS YEAR!
This is why your name fits. The Heat(regardless of this outcome) are in the finals you stupid fucking iodot. They went to the conference finalks last year you stupid fucking iodot. How does no playoffs and bounced in the first round even compare? Oh, they don't. Not to mention it looks like Kobe may never mature into the leader you want. but hey, nice trade you stupid fucking iodot.

please don't post anymore.

The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Didn't Riley have that look of despair when he realized Michael Cooper AC Green and Kurt Rambis weren't on his bench? Shaq was great.Keyword WAS great. Maybe if he took care of his body consistanly he'd still have that dominance he once had.

BTW shooting free throws "granny-style" wouldn't be unmanly Shaq.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:
Dumbass wrote: Again, POINT PROVEN THIS YEAR!
This is why your name fits. The Heat(regardless of this outcome) are in the finals you stupid fucking iodot. They went to the conference finalks last year you stupid fucking iodot. How does no playoffs and bounced in the first round even compare? Oh, they don't. Not to mention it looks like Kobe may never mature into the leader you want. but hey, nice trade you stupid fucking iodot.

please don't post anymore.
DUMBFUCK. No worries, I will not post to a fucking idiot like yourself no longer. You are too far beneath me. You are the shit I avoid on the sidewalk and the shit I wipe from my ass.

OBVIOUSLY, The East is one pathetic sack of shit (like when MJ was ripping the shit out of it) and THE POINT is that they are apparently there by default. Like The Bulls, Nets and Brownless Pistons (DID YOU GET THAT THE 2ND TIME DUMBASS?) compare to San Antonio, Phoenix and Dallas. Like there are not 3-4 west teams that could have made the finals with that bracket. Shit this is a team, that also beat the Heat by 30+ and they still haven't found a way to compete. Your hero Shaq is being manhandled AND TAKEN OUT OF GAMES. Yea, Kobe can throw 62 on this team and Shaq can get, 5, "when it counts". Nice. I can so see Phil sitting Kobe down in the playoffs due to being ineffective. HOW MANY TIMES HAS KOBE BEEN DESCRIBED AS INEFFECTIVE IN A PLAYOFF SERIES COMPARED TO SHAQ?

Shut up you fucking dumbass, you're a fucking moron and will never get it. You haven't gotten dick except the one in your ass all year. You can't see the big picture because you are too God damn stupid. You're eating shit with just about everything you have TRIED to come up with and are still trying your hardest to avoid the fact that you are wrong.

So they are in the finals big deal you fucking twat. Is Shaq getting swept out of ANOTHER playoffs? Maybe. Is Shaq going to win a ring looking like this, is he going to get younger on us, IS KOBE GONNA COME BACK AND HELP HIM GET THAT NEXT RING LIKE HE NEEDS HIM TO?

Shaq's Heat is 0-4 vs. Dallas now, a team Kobe's Lakers were able to go 2-1 against . Don't tell me not to post anymore when your fucking dumbass is the biggest IDIOT on the board. Kobe's Lakers beat them by 22 with KOBE SCORING 62 POINTS! Oh and on his off nights 43 and 24, seems like they had no answer for him ha? :meds: Where the fuck is Shaq DURING THE FINALS? Think that 62 would come in handy now? Yea they are there and he is eating shit you idiot. Why don't you fucking pull your head out and come correct? Why? Because YOU ARE A BIG FUCKING PUSSY.

This is why I stopped posting because you are way too God damn stupid to deal with.

You still haven't got it through your head that Kobe plays with a worthless pile of shit squad. Yea, "nice trade" ha you idiot. What side of the fence are you on you moron? If it was such a shit deal in your opinion, you should know something about what Kobe did, AS A LEADER. Gee and Shaq's "leadership" and maturity really showed on his way out. Being out of shape, not taking care of himself, and making it known that he would not play with Kobe and wanted to be traded. Yea, great leader putting the Lakers in the corner letting every team out there know they did not have to offer dick because Shaq would not play there next year. Like he gave them a choice not to take whatever came their way. He was gone in one year anyway and let himself go so THEY WERE NOT WINNING TITLES HIS FINAL TWO YEARS IN LOS ANGELES.

Come back when you actually have enough balls to admit you are full of shit. I swear to God, I can not honestly take you for real. You can not be this fucking stupid but then again, you can. You are an unbelievable retard. :lol:
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Oh and I also do not remember Dallas ever owning Shaquille when he had Kobe, especially not in the payoffs.

Didn't they even have a guy named Steve Nash back then?

:lol:

Idiot.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

How much am I in your dome that you now have had two sigs with me in them. THAT is fucking classic. Damn, you are a tard. Beneath you.....that's too funny.

T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Funny....if this was the same Laker team that did that or the same Mavs team, wouldn't LA be in the finals? Oh, we take the whole body of the season not just ONE or THREE freaking games. How sad is laker fan barking that Kobe scored 61 in three quarters? Where are you at? If your team was damn good then why did you get punked out of the first round.......please don't use ONE game to make your pathetic point or use one game by Shaq to make your point.....geez....

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

^^^ Pure stupidity. :meds:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Bark, bark.....