Adios My Bruthas

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Adios My Bruthas

Post by indyfrisco »

Off to Hilton Head Island for 7 days of golfing, beach and sun.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Enjoy...sounds like it would be hard not too.

My camping/fishing trip is falling apart, right before my very eyes, as I type this...might be some hacking going down this weekend, after all.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Not going to bore you with long stories from the trip. All Ihave to say is I was playing the Arthur Hills at Palmetto Dunes course from the tips. I just needed a par on the last hole, a 516 yard par 5, to finish in the 80s. I've never finished in the 80s at Hilton Head on these tough courses. I was near the green in 2 and it took me 3 chips to get on the fucking green where I two putted for a 91.

I was sick after that. I shot a 41 on the front and followed it up with a 50 on the back. This scorecard makes me want to shoot myself.

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

I played the Fazio course at H.H. a few weeks ago. I went high 90's...but this is a fairly good day for me.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

I played Fazio at Palmetto Dunes with my father in law on this same trip. Didn't do as good as I did last time I played it. I shot a 92 the first time I played. This year I shot a 96. That is one tough bitch of a course from the tips. They all are.

I was really dissapointed I didn't get to play Oyster Reef this trip. One of my favorite courses there. Got rained out the day we were supposed to play it.