(!)No one really likes Ann Coulter, do they?(!)

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Keith Olbermann is a waaaaaaaaaaaay bigger douche.

sayin.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

I like the way she causes clueless tards to lose their minds with amusing regularity.

Not even close on the second question, in any category.

And Keith Oberman is a moronic douchbag.

Anything else?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

So when Keith O is mentioned the first word that springs to mind is....

Appearantly I'm not the only one.

:twisted:

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Apple-Polisher Shows POW Real Courage
by Ann Coulter
Posted May 24, 2006

This week the world gasped in awe at the raw heroism of Jean Rohe, the student at the New School who gave a speech attacking the commencement speaker, Republican Sen. John McCain, at the commencement ceremony.

We mostly heard about Rohe's bravery from Rohe -- and, really, who is in a better position to judge? As Rohe herself put it: "If there's one thing that I know about myself, it is that I care for people, and in that sense I have a great deal of character."

According to her posted biography, Rohe "grew up singing and performing folk music with her family. Jean spent a year at Smith College followed by a summer at the Universidad de la Habana in Cuba on scholarship where she honed her Spanish skills, learned about Cuban history, culture and politics, and made some of her dearest friends" -- mostly while waiting in line for hours and hours each day to get toilet paper.

In other words, Rohe is just a typical all-American girl, right down to a stint in Castro's Cuba.

In an unintentionally ironic article about her brave decision to attack the commencement speaker, Rohe describes going around campus the day before her speech and discovering how overwhelmingly popular it would be to attack McCain. At two graduation ceremonies a day earlier, attacks on McCain brought wild cheers from the audience.

See, where I come from, sucking up to the audience is not called "courageous." It's called "toadying."

Every place Rohe went that day she ran into students and faculty fashioning armbands and preparing their protests. As she said: "The situation seemed pretty serious."

Literally every person Rohe talked to the day before the ceremony opposed the war in Iraq and hated McCain with blind fury. Her mother -- the one who tortured the children by making them sing folk songs -- wept when Rohe read her illiterate speech over the phone.

Rohe's resolve to tell the audience what it wanted to hear, guaranteeing wild standing ovations for herself, was only hardened when she was told there would be media at the event.

While some might say it was gutless to suck up to the audience by insulting an invited guest, they didn't understand the incredible risks Rohe was taking by attacking a Republican at the New School: You'll be a pariah in the West Village! You'll never sing in a jazz club on the Lower East Side again! And don't even think about setting foot on the Upper West Side!

As Rohe later said: "It was something I didn't want to do, but knew I had to out of an obligation to my own values" -- which happened to be the exact same values as the entire audience, the faculty, her fellow students, her boyfriend and her mother, each of whom shared the value of being rude to an invited guest who also happened to be a Republican, a U.S. senator and decorated war hero.

And so Rohe attacked McCain's speech before he delivered it, with such devastating ripostes as this:

"Sen. McCain will tell us that we, those of us who are Americans, 'have nothing to fear from each other.' I agree strongly with this, but I take it one step further. We have nothing to fear from anyone on this living planet."

Except all the people who want to kill us.

Such as, for example, Osama bin Laden -- and that's according to Rohe, who is furious with Bush for not having caught him yet. Isn't Osama a person "on this living planet"? Does she think we have something to fear from him?

I'm sorry to be a snob, but this trusting view of terrorists is hard enough to take from smart liberals. When I have to hear the New School version of it, my eyeballs have rolled not only out of their sockets but out of the building.

Maybe in her heart of hearts, Rohe does think Bush is an imbecile, McCain a lout, and the war is wrong. Maybe she would think so even if she had ever met someone who holds a different opinion.

But then she should just admit: "I know, I know. I'm an utterly conventional brown-noser, the very definition of going-with-the-flow, middle-of-the pack, finger-to-the-wind follower, who doesn't have the candlepower to resist conforming to the beliefs of everyone around me -- but that's what I think."

If you want to find the cool, anti-establishment rebels who don't answer to "The Man" on college campuses today, you have to go to a meeting of the College Republicans. They are rebelling against at least 99% of their professors. Even the original '60s anti-war protesters were rebelling against at least 5% of their professors. Today's college liberals ape the beliefs of 99% of their professors and then pretend they're on-the-edge radicals.

We've always had to endure goody two-shoes apple-polishers -- kids with their hands always up, who turn in talkers when the teacher leaves the classroom and volunteer for extra work after school. But not until today's college liberals have we ever had to suffer the effrontery of the ass-kissers telling us: "I'm bad -- I clean erasers for teachers after class because I'm baaad."

I don't care what liberals think. I don't care that they're spineless suck-ups. Just don't insult my intelligence by telling me they're brave.

ImageImage
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Attention Whore vs. Attention Whore
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

ImageImage
ImageImage

But I'm sure you find Hillary much more appealing....

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

You don't think that clown actually writes his own tripe, do you?

And for the record, if you don't think Playboy would sell the farm for pics of Coulter, you're an idiot. She 'doesn't have to worry about appearing in Playboy' only because she wouldn't take their money.

ImageImage
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Coulter was halfway decent before she married Scanner.

Now .... ?

Forget it.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Between her and say...

Barbara Boxer? Madeline Albright?

More SS's type there.

Of course you can find plenty of examples of infintly hotter GOP chicks (start with Michelle Malkin).

ImageImage
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Diogenes wrote:Between her and say...

I'd go Boxer.

Coulter is a truly ugly person. She says things to try and get people's attention. She fell out of the spotlight for some time, so she dishes out this thing about 9/11 widows and her ugly visage is back in front of cameras.

Olberman makes fun of people you like, Dio. He is nowhere near the level of whore that Coulter is. Nowhere.
why is my neighborhood on fire
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Diogenes wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage

She's even to skinny for me. :shock:

Signed,
Fu

Of course, it's not about her looks, it's about the venom/shit she writes. She's as big a cunt cookie as there is, left or right.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

is this not the biggest pain in the ass, ugly as piss, bitch from hell you've ever seen?!
Not exactly my type, but the answer is still no. I'll let Bace explain the improper use of the superlative to you (since Dimsdale only does spellchecks, as opposed to word meanings).

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Between her and say...

I'd go Boxer.

Coulter is a truly ugly person. She says things to try and get people's attention. She fell out of the spotlight for some time, so she dishes out this thing about 9/11 widows and her ugly visage is back in front of cameras.

Olberman makes fun of people you like, Dio. He is nowhere near the level of whore that Coulter is. Nowhere.
Coulter uses hyperbole to make her points, wheras Boxer is a trully vicious piece of human debris. Her first two Senate races were only won with the aid of last minute personal slanders and she actually believes the ignorant vile crap she spews.

And Oberman is an unfunny moron, EOS.

But feel free to point out any spelling errors...
Last edited by Diogenes on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

She's as big a cunt cookie as there is, left or right.
No. she's just a book hawking whore no different than all of the Media Twats I can easily ignore. The one's who are really frightening work in Congress.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Cynthia McKinney makes Boxer look like Mother Teresa.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

And again, she's nowhere near the type of human garbage that say Michael Moore is with his accepting of Hezbollah support (just to deal with the moral dimensions of media figures).

She mocks stupid people and hurts their feelings, and all you have to come back with is the fact that she isn't the hottest GOP female out there.

Of course she has competition on that score, where she doesn't is her ability to make clueless losers' collective heads implode.

ImageImage
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Diogenes wrote: her ability to make clueless losers' collective heads implode.
bitch is a tard. she can't get anyone to pay attention to her without her throwing a tantrum. word.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:
Diogenes wrote: Image

She's even to skinny for me. :shock:

Signed,
Fu

Of course, it's not about her looks, it's about the venom/shit she writes. She's as big a cunt cookie as there is, left or right.
.. and she's got man hands..
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:She mocks stupid people and hurts their feelings, and all you have to come back with is the fact that she isn't the hottest GOP female out there.
Of course the ugliest GOP skank is Michalle Malkin. She looks like she face fucked a grenade.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Diogenes wrote: her ability to make clueless losers' collective heads implode.
bitch is a tard. she can't get anyone to pay attention to her without her throwing a tantrum. word.
^^^^^^^^

Case in point. And leave Nancy Pelosi out of this. Sentence.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

BSmack wrote:
Diogenes wrote:She mocks stupid people and hurts their feelings, and all you have to come back with is the fact that she isn't the hottest GOP female out there.
Of course the ugliest GOP skank is Michalle Malkin. She looks like she face fucked a grenade.
ImageImage

Stupid and gay is no way to go through life, kid.

ImageImage
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

Diogenes wrote:
BSmack wrote:

I kind have to agree with Bsmack on this one..

Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

That's okay, I'm sure you guys will make a cute couple. Nice wytched pic BTW.

Not Really.

ImageImage
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

At least Coulter can hold her own in an argument. Sure its baseless tripe, but Coulter can stand her ground whilst Malkin always gets schooled.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Diogenes wrote: Coulter uses hyperbole to make her points, wheras Boxer is a trully vicious piece of human debris. Her first two Senate races were only won with the aid of last minute personal slanders and she actually believes the ignorant vile crap she spews.
Someone won a Senate race by mudslinging?

I'll alert the media.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Diogenes wrote:Image

Ah, the wonders of airbrushing.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The two main qualities I look for when bedding a woman are:

A) Here

and

B) Breathing

But daaaaamn -- Coulter is one ugly bitch, if she is in fact really a woman. Given the choice between her and Sudden Sam's Beer Chick...I think Beer Chick gets the nod.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Image

Liberal "Hottie"

Guess she broke the airbrush.
She's 80 fucking years old you moron.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The two main qualities I look for when bedding a woman are:
1. Attractiveness
2. NOT politics

What's Jessica Alba's view on the Haditha massacre? Uhm, NOT
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote: What's Jessica Alba's view on the Haditha massacre? Uhm, NOT

Wouldn't that...uhm...require...uhm....her to speak?

Not down.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

She can speak - I don't have to pay attention to anything other than her dulcet tones, though.

Same goes for Fran Dreschner...I'd love to rail that while she was nagging me about laundry or something. My only response would be in the form of moneyshot.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:Same goes for Fran Dreschner...I'd love to rail that while she was nagging me about laundry or something.

We have something in common.

I'd definitely say she has to have one of the most punchable back-of-the-heads ever.

Imagine the squeal she put out if you tried to slip it in the bunger...or maybe she wouldn't.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

If you can make her shut up, you know she's having the best orgasm of her life. Sounds like a challenge.

Not going near the browneye, though - sicko.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Dinsdale wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Same goes for Fran Dreschner...I'd love to rail that while she was nagging me about laundry or something.

We have something in common.

I'd definitely say she has to have one of the most punchable back-of-the-heads ever.

Imagine the squeal she put out if you tried to slip it in the bunger...or maybe she wouldn't.
She would probably drop one of those laughs.......
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Neely8 wrote:She would probably drop one of those laughs.......
that image is funny as hell
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:If my scrotum grew a nose it would look like Helen Thomas.

Oh, fuck.

I chortled with force.

Edit: Fuck you, you bastard. For the rest of the day, I will be saying "if my scrotum grew a nose, it would look like *________*."

Probably even drop it on strangers.

Fucker.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
mvscal wrote:Image

Liberal "Hottie"

Guess she broke the airbrush.
She's 80 fucking years old you moron.
If my scrotum grew a nose it would look like Helen Thomas.

Age is no excuse.
She's an Arab, you know?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

While flipping channels the other night, the latest Old Navy commercial came on and I said DAMN she has the Ann Coulter gene!

Sometimes I agree with her, sometimes I wish someone would whip out the duct tape.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

If my scrotum grew a nose, it would look like lk pick.

Sorry, Scrotum...I was just kidding...I still love you, old buddy.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Dinsdale wrote:If my scrotum grew a nose, it would look like lk pick.

Sorry, Scrotum...I was just kidding...I still love you, old buddy.
Dangle your grapesack out of a moving car, and dribble it a few times...you're still presenting lk's plastic surgeon with more to work with than his normal fare...

Poor guy, you know he hates his job...
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

You mean, "If I had a scrotum," right?