Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Heat in 6
Dreams......Temporary Madness
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Heat in 6
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Mavs in 7
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^

The Master has spoken ya'll.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Trailblazers in 4.

Wait...wrong year.

Eric Dampier IS the answer to Shaq.

Mavs in 1.

Or, maybe Heat in 6.

Comes down to whether the World Wide Basketball Association wants to pimp the white dude, or go with Old Reliable for their markeing scheme.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mavs in six.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Mavs in 7
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Heat in 5
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Raydah James wrote:Mavs in six.

Extra credit for the avatar!!!! :lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Dinsdale wrote:Trailblazers in 4.

Wait...wrong year.

Eric Dampier IS the answer to Shaq.

Mavs in 1.

Or, maybe Heat in 6.

Comes down to whether the World Wide Basketball Association wants to pimp the white dude, or go with Old Reliable for their markeing scheme.
:lol:

So... you've been watching basketball.

Whatever David says...
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Mavericks in five.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

There's the problem, right there.

Stern is now backing Allen's lies.

Allen tried to fuck all of the other involved parties for a buck. His plan backfired. Now, as a result of his shortsighted, failed effort to fuck others, he's now getting fucked.

And the 7th richest man in the world wants the taxpayers to bail him out of the bed he made.

Comical.

I don't remember getting a profit-sharing check when the Blazers were THE most profitable sports franchise in the country...I guess it's not a two-way street.

Fuck Paul Allen. Pure evil. He has this strange idea that because he bought the team I root for, that I somehow owe him money. Strange freaking logic.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Mavs in 6
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dinsdale wrote:Fuck Paul Allen.
"TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD! YOU, FUCKING BASTARD!"

Patrick Bateman
Jake

Post by Patrick Bateman »

If you don't shut your fucking mouth, I will kill you.
Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Btw,
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Ahh, thanks for clearing all that up for us, Naismith.

They should probably go ahead and play the games anyway. People already bought tickets.
Nice jab, Magoo.

Not really.

My point was ... does Miami play defense?

The key to the Finals is whether Miami's players, outside of the Lummox and Wade, can play, at either end of the court. Jason Williams is a head case, always has been, always will be. Gary Payton? Bwah.

Pat Riley better stress defense or Maimi will be out in 6.

No, Dallas won't "stop" O'Neal ... but he'll have to let Wade be the star, and even then, somebody from Miami is going to have to have a big game.

If .. and it's a big IF ... Dallas gets up 2-0, the series is over. No way Williams and Payton have the fortitude to help enough with the Lummox and Wade. Series is over in 5.

If they split the first two games, it will be Dallas in 6 or 7.

Bottom line is that I think Avery Johnson, with his young and hungry team, is more primed to win it with Pat Riley and his team of veterans and associated nutcases, even with Wade and the Lummox.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I guess you didnt watch to much Heat basketball. The heat play very good team defense. Detroit avg about 80 points a game in the Con Finals. Jason Williams has been on his best behavior this year and has been a great teammate. Not to mention he just came off his best game of his life in Game 6.

Lummox, huh? I guess kicking the shit out of every big man since he came into the league, turning every team he's been on into a winner and being a great a mentor to DWade warrants that nickname.

Heat in 7
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:I guess you didnt watch to much Heat basketball. The heat play very good team defense. Detroit avg about 80 points a game in the Con Finals. Jason Williams has been on his best behavior this year and has been a great teammate. Not to mention he just came off his best game of his life in Game 6.

Lummox, huh? I guess kicking the shit out of every big man since he came into the league, turning every team he's been on into a winner and being a great a mentor to DWade warrants that nickname.

Heat in 7
Nice post, Sissy.

I guess I can break this down in order of tardness ... sigh ...
I guess you didnt watch to much Heat basketball.
Being in Oklahoma, without DirectTV nor the NBA network, no. I didn't "watch" much Heat basketball. But I did listen to as much as I could, via Sirius. As far as I could tell, they were a mediocre team, at best.
Jason Williams has been on his best behavior this year and has been a great teammate. Not to mention he just came off his best game of his life in Game 6.
Which, from what you've posted, pretty much means he's blown his load.

Jayson Williams is a fuckstick. You'll watch as he is ejected or dejected -- I don't care, in this series -- fucking tard.
I guess kicking the shit out of every big man since he came into the league, turning every team he's been on into a winner
Sincerely,

Hakeem Olajuwon, (1995)
David Robinson and Will Purdue (1999)
David Robinson and Tim Duncan (2003)

And if Will Purdue can shut the Lummox down via a sweep, DeSagana Diop and Erick Dampier sure as hell can.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

RadioFan wrote:Btw,
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Ahh, thanks for clearing all that up for us, Naismith.

They should probably go ahead and play the games anyway. People already bought tickets.
Nice jab, Magoo.

Not really.

My point was ... does Miami play defense?

The key to the Finals is whether Miami's players, outside of the Lummox and Wade, can play, at either end of the court. Jason Williams is a head case, always has been, always will be. Gary Payton? Bwah.

Pat Riley better stress defense or Maimi will be out in 6.

No, Dallas won't "stop" O'Neal ... but he'll have to let Wade be the star, and even then, somebody from Miami is going to have to have a big game.

If .. and it's a big IF ... Dallas gets up 2-0, the series is over. No way Williams and Payton have the fortitude to help enough with the Lummox and Wade. Series is over in 5.

If they split the first two games, it will be Dallas in 6 or 7.

Bottom line is that I think Avery Johnson, with his young and hungry team, is more primed to win it with Pat Riley and his team of veterans and associated nutcases, even with Wade and the Lummox.
You act as if Nowitzki-led teams haven't choked in the playoffs, and that Riley and O'Neal have no idea what it takes to win a championship.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:You act as if Nowitzki-led teams haven't choked in the playoffs
And you act as if you haven't seen Avery Johnson play, nor coach.
and that Riley and O'Neal
I have all the respect in the world for Riley. The Lummox is going to need some help though, outside of Wade, especially in this series.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I think Avery Johnson is a fine coach. But the simple fact Riley has won more playoff games than Johnson has won regular season games will tell you who I'm picking by deafult.
Last edited by MgoBlue-LightSpecial on Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

RadioFan wrote:
Hakeem Olajuwon, (1995)
David Robinson and Will Purdue (1999)
David Robinson and Tim Duncan (2003)

And if Will Purdue can shut the Lummox down via a sweep, DeSagana Diop and Erick Dampier sure as hell can.
Just doing some quick googling......Shaq(1999) the last two games had 22 pts/15 boards and 36 pts with 14 boards in that series. iT'S ALSO FUNNY HOW YOU LEAVE OUT 2000, 2001, 2002...why is that?
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Cause Radio is a dumb fuck. He hates Shaq for some reason, so he lets anger fuel his retarted posts.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

All shapes and sizes of stupid going on up in here.
RadioFan wrote:Gary Payton? Bwah.

Bwah?

You DO realize that you're bashing the defense...of a guy who was a Defensive Player of the Year, right?

Cicero wrote:I guess kicking the shit out of every big man since he came into the league
Did they have television in Florida before 1999?

At least RF's serving of stupid is subjective -- yours is just plain fucking retarded.

Let's not leave Patrick Ewing off the list of guys who absolutely PWN3D! Young Shaq.

And remind me again how many good games Shaq had against The Dream?

You say "kicked the shit out of every big man," I say "got fucking taken to fucking school by anyone with any size and skill, and got ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE until the vangaurd of the day withered up or retired"...to-MAY-to, to-MAH-to.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Outside of Hakeem fine, but Shaq circa 98-2002 was better than The Dream in his prime IMO. The Dream beat a 24 year old Shaq in '95 and its not like Shaq didnt have great games against him too.

Outside of Hakeem, Shaq had better stats against the big men of his day and his 99-2002 numbers are better than Hakeem's when he stepped into the best player in the NBA position, once Jordan retired the first time.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Dinsdale wrote:All shapes and sizes of stupid going on up in here.
RadioFan wrote:Gary Payton? Bwah.

Bwah?

You DO realize that you're bashing the defense...of a guy who was a Defensive Player of the Year, right?
OK, I went a bit overboard on the Glove. However, key word being was. If Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili consistently were getting beat off the dribble by the Mav's guards, an older Payton will as well. We'll see.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

RadioFan wrote:We'll see.

Hence, my "subjective" qualifier

Whereas Sissy is just plain spouting out absurdities.

No, Sis. On Shaq's best day, he gets clowned by Dream on his worst day. This is FACT, whether you care to acknowledge it or not is insignificant.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Although this seems like a good time for this reset --

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?a ... 395890FE30

(A couple of profanities in there, if it matters to your work situation...nothing too serious).
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Just cause you say it is so, doesnt mean its true. What a stupid fucking thing to say:

"On Shaq's best day, he gets clowned by Dream on his worst day."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sissyroo is an idiot.

Sin,
The 90's
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Back pedaling much??
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Yup. I'm backpedalling my way right into the era you want to wax nostalgic about.

See how that works?

I remember the Orlando/Houston Finals quite well. I won a bunch of cash off my friend by winning my "Broom Bet.....Houston in 4"....believe me, I was Shaq's biggest fan at that point. I cheered every time he launched brick after brick after brick, because he couldn't get within 10 feet of the iron.

Anyhoo...

I began my reasoning with "Sissyroo is an idiot."

My last line of reasoning was "Sissyroo is an idiot."

Not sure how that qualifies as "back pedaling" in your world....oh, wait, yes I do...

Because you're a fucking idiot. And I keep thinking that someday, you'll tire of that role. I guess it speaks well of your "stick-to-it-ness" and resolve.

Props.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Go fuck yourself cause I already conceded that in the mid 90s Hakeem was a better player, but Hakeem was in his prime and SHaq was still a pup. The Shaq that won 3 rings was better than the Hakeem that won 2. Hakeem did play better than Shaq in the '95 Finals but Shaq still avg close to 27 a game, so to say that Hakeem would have beat Shaq on his worst day is fucking idiotic. Other than Hakeem, he has dominated everyone, which goes back to my original post.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Cicero wrote:The Shaq that won 3 rings was better than the Hakeem that won 2.
You mean those 3 rings he won in the post-Jordan era?

Fine logic, douche.
Hakeem did play better than Shaq in the '95 Finals but Shaq still avg close to 27 a game, so to say that Hakeem would have beat Shaq on his worst day is fucking idiotic.
You mean the Shaq that was being single-covered by Dream, and the Hakeem who was triple-teamed every time he touched the ball?

Fine logic, douche.
Other than Hakeem, he has dominated everyone, which goes back to my original post.

How many years did it take Shaq to get over in his head-to-head battles with Dionne Warwick?

Fine logic, douche.