lk_pick1
Elwood

Why is Katy Banned from Here?

Post by lk_pick1 »

Just curious as to who she made melt.
CloneWolf
Crack Whore

Post by CloneWolf »

Because Katy is the real deal and these limp wristed cum chuggers couldn't handle being rattled...like some guy named m4, m3, aw fuck it! The wind chime sales man.
Fuckin' savages! Never get out of the boat!
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

CloneWolf wrote:Because Katy is the real deal and these limp wristed cum chuggers couldn't handle being rattled...like some guy named m4, m3, aw fuck it! The wind chime sales man.
RACK you and your avatar.

Interesting, 33 views and you're the only one with balls enough to man up and tell it like it is.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

lk_pick1 wrote:
CloneWolf wrote:Because Katy is the real deal and these limp wristed cum chuggers couldn't handle being rattled...like some guy named m4, m3, aw fuck it! The wind chime sales man.

Interesting, 33 views and you're the only one with balls enough to man up and tell it like it is.

...not really, the rest of us don't GIF.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Banning is generally considered gax, except in the case of spammers or those who post pics of chicks finger painted in goat feces being hosed off by piss.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

ChargerMike wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote:

What is GIF?

That's quite the ink job in your avatar, there. My my.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

who is katy?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

OCmike wrote:Banning is generally considered gax, except in the case of spammers or those who post pics of chicks finger painted in goat feces being hosed off by piss.
Ya know, I thought it was gross posting elsewhere about having to do a UA drop during that time of the month, but that's just plain nastier.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Nobody fucking cares.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Katy lied.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

RACK Vic!

I spent the last piaster I'd could borrow.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

lk_pick1 wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote: RACK you and your avatar.

What is GIF?

That's quite the ink job in your avatar, there. My my.
..good question..GIF is a typo..try GAF, now there is something you can finger out.
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

If a girl gives a guy a hard on here, its an automatic ban. Only the gay stuff here is allowed
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jeff in SD wrote:If a girl gives a guy a hard on here, its an automatic ban. Only the gay stuff here is allowed
Interesting that you go to anonymous internet message boards hoping for hard-ons. I’m guessing that a lot of the “girls” who’ve gotten you off on other boards, aren’t really girls. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Invictus wrote:Katy lied.
Katy lies
You could see it in her eyes
But imagine my surprise
When I saw you
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jeff in SD wrote:If a girl gives a guy a hard on here, its an automatic ban. Only the gay stuff here is allowed
Interesting that you go to anonymous internet message boards hoping for hard-ons. I’m guessing that a lot of the “girls” who’ve gotten you off on other boards, aren’t really girls. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
its just what plato was talking about when referring to the people in the cave. A bunch of whiny homos
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Jeff in SD wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
its just what plato was talking about when referring to the people in the cave. A bunch of whiny homos
More like you’re interacting with the “shadow” when Wendy_Lou_Who gets your dick hard. You don’t really care who the puppeteer is, do you?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Taint
Elwood

Post by Taint »

Wasn't she the whore that was having phonesex with people while her husband was in Iraq?
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Its a good thing there's still one board with straight men on it.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Taint wrote:Wasn't she the whore that was having phonesex with people while her husband was in Iraq?
I don't know "Katy" from ADAM, but shit, that doesn't sound good.

Anyway, I don't think "katy" is banned. But if you need a little drama, then I'll ban her, for shit's sake.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Taint wrote:Wasn't she the whore that was having phonesex with people while her husband was in Iraq?

A woman has needs, you know.

And like the old saying goes, any port in a Desert Storm.

Or something...
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Jeff in SD wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote: Interesting that you go to anonymous internet message boards hoping for hard-ons. I’m guessing that a lot of the “girls” who’ve gotten you off on other boards, aren’t really girls. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
More like you’re interacting with the “shadow” when Wendy_Lou_Who gets your dick hard. You don’t really care who the puppeteer is, do you?
holy shit, you might be the most retarded person ever to enter a smack board. If you want to get back with your a pedohile, just because you like to suck cock, thats fine with me. Besides, the fact the sad thing is, is that the admins here would ban someone because they offend your beliefs in sheep fucking, and talking to a cute girl might ruin everything.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Jeff in SD wrote:holy shit, you might be the most retarded person ever to enter a smack board. If you want to get back with your a pedohile, just because you like to suck cock, thats fine with me. Besides, the fact the sad thing is, is

I don't think Goobs will ever do any better than 2nd place in that contest.

Tears, Jerry. Tears, the is the is the.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

.net is just trying to pick fights.

You people aren't giving them the satisfaction they are looking for. If you'd like to make their day, go ahead and react to their whining. If not, continue as usual and let them exist away from everyone's thoughts like the message board Morlocks.

Island of CastOff Rome Posters:
l to r: RussterCard, Roger the Wheelchair, KatyWhoCares, GlucoseSpray
why is my neighborhood on fire
Jeff in SD
Elwood

Post by Jeff in SD »

No, we are not wanting to pick a fight, we just want you to take M2 back. He fits you guys a lot better.
mvscal wrote:That's because you're inhaling black cock faster than your fat wife inhales cheesecakes.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Freaking RACK Bace.

Russtercard? Are you kidding me?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

As far as I'm concerned, I hope this entire 8th grade class of tards just needs to go. LK, you drive the bus and take all the paint eaters with you.

Rip City
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

RACK Bace!!!
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think this needs pulled out of TROTS just so bace can get some well-deserved rackage.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.