Props to Dallas ...

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Props to Dallas ...

Post by RadioFan »

... and Avery Johnson.

This matchup was a nightmare to begin with from a Spurs fan's perspective and the Mavs found the fortitude to fucking man up, even being down by 3, late in regulation.

My Spurs couldn't hit the winning shot ... so it went to OT. And Dallas manned up, in a big way.

RACK the Mavs, and good luck against the Suns (nothing personal, Dio) and the fucking Pistons. (No, the Pistons are NOT going to lose to the Heat, tards).

At this point, seeing how even the SA-DAL series has been, and knowing how the Spurs had to fight to break through in the past, there's no way in hell I won't be rooting for the Mavs to win it all.

OUT.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Props to Dallas ...

Post by War Wagon »

Yep, rack the Mavs, and mostly Dirk...I watched that.

Nice...

But wtf is up with this? You seem to have a problem.
RadioFan wrote: tards
Who in the fuck are YOU, again?

Dipshit, if I see you gloss anyone as a "tard" again w/o any provocation, you will have gotten on my last nerve....almost.

Does calling someone, anyone, a "tard" get your panties wet? You just can't hep yourself?

STFU with that....that means that you should just stuff a sock in it whenever you're tempted to call potential respondents "tards" who haven't even posted in your thread.

Just for that, I'm rooting for the Heat...and I feel all dirty now.

I hope you're happy.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

STFU, tard.

Great series, and props to the Mavs.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Who let the tard in?

Wow! I thought for sure the Mavs were gonna melt at the end.

Why the fuck did the Spurs foul on that layup???

The Spurs had the best chance of beating the Pistons.

It's good to see the Mavs finally get a chance... and I hope the Heat can knock off the Pistons.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:Dipshit, if I see you gloss anyone as a "tard" again w/o any provocation ...
Try actually reading in the NBA forum, before actually posting in it, WW.

Good to know that someone has Cicero's back. I knew someone would verify my "tards" post directed at him.
War Wagon wrote:Yep, rack the Mavs, and mostly Dirk...I watched that.
You actually watched an NBA game? No wonder your analysis is so "insightful."

:lol: :lol:

Fuck off, Sissyroo wannabe
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

It was an incredible series, one for the ages, actually.

And it should have been the WCFs, had the NBA not had a mind-fart, going into this season, or whenever it was they decided teams which win their shitty division should be rewarded by getting a higher seed than teams with a better record.

Again, RACK the Mavs.

Hell of a series, and a hell of a job by Avery. Should be a great series against the Suns, given that both teams play "small ball."

And let's get something clear, right now.

No matter which team wins the WCF, be it the Mavs or the Suns, I will be pulling for them, HARD.

Know why, TARDS?

Because Detroit is going to be the Eastern Conference Champions. Write it down. Miami has a chance ... in hell, especially because they don't have game 7 at home. And save your "Oh, but Dallas won game 7" resets, tards.

Miami isn't built to beat Detroit. End of story.

And if Dallas or Phx can do what Dallas did against the Spurs, they will have a chance.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Actually I think either team can beat the Pistons. I'm rather underwhelmed by their play so far against inferior EC teams ( the Suns have been letting a couple teams they shold close out quicker hang around, but I think Kurt Thomas coming back changes the equation there) and Detroits regular season record is a tad inflated by how badly the Eastern Conferance in general Sucks. I see the WCF going another seven games, and whoever wins it winning it all.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

And props to Dunleavy, Brand and the Clippers.

Next Seven Game Victim...

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:I see the WCF going another seven games, and whoever wins it winning it all.
I hope not either way, and I hope so.

:twisted:

Congrats to your Suns, bro.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Thanks.

Now I'm going to see how many assholes Jack Bauer offed in the last couple hours. Fucking TNT...

ImageImage
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

I agree with Dio... :shock:

The Pistons haven't impressed me that much... and D. Wade is a year older in experience.

I've seen enough shockers this year in the playoffs, too count Miami out.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Seeing as how the Pistons havent been as dominant in the playoffs as they were in the reg season, I am going to call my shot.

Heat in 6
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Never seen my wife cry over a sporting event until last night.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Wonderful woman you got right there.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cicero wrote:Wonderful woman you got right there.
Not to be conceded but... I know. :D
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RACK Radiofan

Dude has always been absolute nails about coming correct after a loss or celebrating his teams victories humbly........and that is aces in my book (Even though his damn choice of teams isnt :lol: )

That was a great series, and the spurs showed a ton of heart..........

Dallas will be the champeens this year.

Pistons in 6

Dallas in 7
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

I sure hope Phoenix finds a way to squeak past Dallas, because that Mavs team is one scary ass squad. Detroit plays up to their competition better than anyone, but if they found themselves down in a series to Dallas, I don't think they would pull it out.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

Pic?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

The Seer wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Pic?
My wife has a strict policy of she will divorce me and take everything I own if her picture ever appears on the internet... but if you're that hard up I can paint ya a mental picture.

Believe me I would have no qualms about posting a pic of my wife if I didn't think (know) I would get caught doing it. she reads the board :x
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

The Seer wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:

Pic?
PM me.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RadioFan wrote: Try actually reading in the NBA forum, before actually posting in it, WW.
I'll read and post when I want, and dress down a "'tard" when i want, when it's deserved.
Good to know that someone has Cicero's back. I knew someone would verify my "tards" post directed at him.
I've seen you indiscriminantly toss out this gloss many times, in other forums as well. As if you were "all that" and a bag of chips.

You're not, and I will point out the error of your ways.
You actually watched an NBA game? No wonder your analysis is so "insightful."

Fuck off, Sissyroo wannabe
Pretty sure that I could post your weak ass up on the block any time I wanted, so be careful what you wish for.

Go Heat!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RadioFan wrote:(No, the Pistons are NOT going to lose to the Heat, tards).
You were saying?

Aren't you the guy with the oh so "insightful" takes around here?

Ok, I won't be a total asshole and rub your face in it or anything.

I watched Dwayne Wade carry Marquette past my beloved Tigers in OT a few back, and on to the Final Four.

Dude was a thorn in my side then, and he's one in yours now.

How's it gonna' feel when Cicero rubs you face in it, though?

That's prolly gonna' suck.
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Calling this one a bit prematurely dude.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

RF, don’t knock yer head jumping from one bandwagon to the next. ;)

Great series though. I’ve always been a Rockets fan. When I was a kid though, I loved David Robinson once he met with our Fellowship of Christian Athletes group and enjoyed his success with the Spurs. I lived in Dallas from 1999 – 2004 and watched this team grow. I rooted for them unless they were playing the Rockets. Always listening to their interviews and commentary on the local 1310 The Ticket radio was enjoyable.

The reason I’m glad they won is because of Mark Cuban though. I think Stern is a fuckstain and I absolutely love watching Cuban basically give him the finger whether it is in an interview or on his blog. Nothing would make me happier right now than to see the Mavs win the Championship and Cuban puts on his “Fuck You Stern!” Championship T.

I’ve been out of town the past 2 weeks so I haven’t read the board nor am I going to “catch up” on previous threads. However, watching this series from hotel rooms, I just think it is great that the refs did everything in their power to hand this to the Spurs and the Mavs still held them off.

Rack the Mavs. Rack Dirk. Rack Terry. Rack AJ. And even Rack Cuban. Hate him all you want, but I’d LOVE for him to be the owner of my team. He will do whatever it takes to win no matter the cost.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

IndyFrisco wrote: However, watching this series from hotel rooms, I just think it is great that the refs did everything in their power to hand this to the Spurs and the Mavs still held them off.
I'm glad I am not the only one who thought this. Good ole Dick Bavetta. I wasnt the least bit surprised the league trotted their boy out there for Game 7.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cicero wrote:
IndyFrisco wrote: However, watching this series from hotel rooms, I just think it is great that the refs did everything in their power to hand this to the Spurs and the Mavs still held them off.
I'm glad I am not the only one who thought this. Good ole Dick Bavetta. I wasnt the least bit surprised the league trotted their boy out there for Game 7.
Yeah you guys are the only ones. The entire series was poorly officiated both ways.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:
RadioFan wrote:(No, the Pistons are NOT going to lose to the Heat, tards).
You were saying?

Aren't you the guy with the oh so "insightful" takes around here?
If you say so ...
War Wagon wrote:I watched Dwayne Wade carry Marquette past my beloved Tigers in OT a few back, and on to the Final Four.

Dude was a thorn in my side then, and he's one in yours now.
He is?

Good God, you are an idiot.

Where did I ever say Wade wasn't a great player, on and off the court?
War Wagon wrote:How's it gonna' feel when Cicero rubs you face in it, though?

That's prolly gonna' suck.
No, because being a Spurs fan, I haven't cared which team wins the East, since about never.

Don't confuse who I believe will win the Det-Mia series with who I want to win it, TARD. I'd have no problem if the Heat were to win this series ... in fact, it would probably make for a more interesting Finals if Detroit was out of it, because there definitely would be no clear-cut favorite, at least from an experience standpoint. Ain't gonna happen though.

Btw, nice try at baiting.

Sincerely,

No it wasn't.

Tard.

:lol: :lol: