In case you forgot, Kobe delivers and ASSISTS.

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dumbass
Elwood

In case you forgot, Kobe delivers and ASSISTS.

Post by Dumbass »

So this should shut most up but it probably won't. Kobe always desires to win. You have to be a complete idiot to think otherwise.

I found this especially for Taco Rex. That's PINK Taco Rex.

Be sure to check how he tried to spin out of his idiocy today elsewhere but if you don't want to waste your time, which is COMPLETELY understandable, just check this recap of Kobe's game 7 in 2000. Yea he had some help but one has to and he lead the charge against a deeper team that had the game won...until Kobe had something to say.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/basket ... lakers_ap/
Last edited by Dumbass on Sun May 21, 2006 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

You know what's another funny thing about everyone that talks Shaq Shaq Shaq.
How did Shaq's lead Lakers, with 4 ALLSTARS (Kobe's first) do in 1999?

Why don't we ask Jazzfan?
Did they even win The West? Oh yea, NO!

Yea, tell me Kobe didn't have to come along still to HELP SHAQ get his rings. :meds:

Oh yea, Shaq missed 20 games that year. Wonder who was carrying them along. :meds:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dumbass wrote:You know what's another funny thing about everyone that talks Shaq Shaq Shaq.
How did Shaq's lead Lakers, with 4 ALLSTARS (Kobe's first) do in 1999?

Why don't we ask Jazzfan?
Did they even win The West? Oh yea, NO!

Yea, tell me Kobe didn't have to come along still to HELP SHAQ get his rings. :meds:

Oh yea, Shaq missed 20 games that year. Wonder who was carrying them along. :meds:
What was LA's record without Shaq in the lineup. I found some stories....I saw 9-10....I also saw a quote that the Lakers were 6-3 without Kobe during one season. Supply a link if you find something.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

.500 record without Shaq.

Now I know what it would have felt to live Charlie Babbitt's real life. :lol:

Bye Raymond. :lol:

I know one can't shut up a blabbering idiot. That's why we needed a term to define people like you.

SCOREBOARD, YOU LOSE.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

45-37

Three rings...three rings......

Pot meet kettle.

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Dumbass wrote:I know one can't shut up a blabbering idiot.
Obviously.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Diogenes wrote:
Dumbass wrote:I know one can't shut up a blabbering idiot.
Obviously.
What a surprise, you spoke up again. :lol:

I'm guessing you and the others may have pulled you're head out finally. Follow their lead Taco, your drowning quickly.
Last edited by Dumbass on Mon May 22, 2006 2:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:45-37

Three rings...three rings......

Pot meet kettle.
Can't say shit, can't say shit.
I guess you missed or couldn't read everything else thrown in your face. No surprise. :lol:

TREX meet the wall.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I cant believe you Cali guys take Kobe's side. No one in the rest of the country does.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Cicero wrote:I cant believe you Cali guys take Kobe's side. No one in the rest of the country does.

That must explain how he made 1st team NBA.

That must explain how he made 1st team all Defense-NBA

Kobe who? :meds:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

First Team All-Quit

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

The Seer wrote:
Cicero wrote:I cant believe you Cali guys take Kobe's side. No one in the rest of the country does.

I was referring to the Kobe/Shaq falling out in LA. I am not denying that Kobe is a great player. He deserved his accolades this year, but it seems like you guys make Kobe out to be a Saint and Shaq some kind of a monster, when actually it's vice versa.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Cicero wrote:
The Seer wrote:

I was referring to the Kobe/Shaq falling out in LA. I am not denying that Kobe is a great player. He deserved his accolades this year, but it seems like you guys make Kobe out to be a Saint and Shaq some kind of a monster, when actually it's vice versa.

1. Shaq a saint? :shock: :lol:

2. Kobe plays in Los Angeles. Shaq plays in Miami. I root for local teams. So do most fans. That would mean more fans like Kobe in Los Angeles.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Cic, I love Shaq and what he did for LA. I love Riley and what he did for LA. I am not hoping The Heat get bounced. I am cheering them on more than The Clippers. The point Lakerfan is making is that WE KNOW that Shaq did not do this by himself. Everyone outside the city seems to think so and for some reason think they are getting over on us when Shaq's deeper team is succeeding more than Kobe's depleted team.

When discussing their basketball talent, there is no comparison though. Shaq can not move like Kobe, Shaq can not shoot like Kobe, Shaq can not run the floor like Kobe, etc. Crawling up Kobe's ass is not the point here. Trying to educate a handful of retards may be but we know that is impossible. Shaq is a monster (maybe best LA center ever), like we need to be told that, but he doesn't have the skills like an MJ or Lebron, duh. That's why you never hear the argument Shaq vs. MJ.

When people try and talk shit because Shaq is gone, um great. We got what we wanted out of him and more and Kobe is the better long term selection as was evident this year.

The fact that the rest of the country doesn't, uh, what? :lol:

Bad source for support. The rest of the country doesn't know shit and the rest of the country is steered by the ignorant media who ass kiss who they choose with their biased reporting with weekly flip flopping opinions.

Just today I hear Cowherd talking about Bonds and how he is a jerk and should be treated like this. This is the same guy that has long had the stance to judge hall of famers by what they do on the court. Oh but piss off the media and all rules are off. :meds:

The rest of the country is filled with morons like Dio, TREX and m2 who don't know what the hell they are talking about. They haven't truly watched The Lakers or maybe anyone for that matter, season after season as they build and rebuild title contending teams.
Last edited by Dumbass on Mon May 22, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

Most of the country also chooses to forget that MJ got rolled inbetween titles and left during a gambling controversy, which was swept under the carpet.

Most of the country chooses to ignore that Mac and Giambi used performance enhancers, etc.

Most of the counrty seems to forget how many sluts out there cry wolf for $$$.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dumbass wrote:
Crawling up Kobe's ass is not the point here.
Sure.

When people try and talk shit because Shaq is gone, um great. We got what we wanted out of him and more and Kobe is the better long term selection as was evident this year.
Evident? Please supply your evidence.

We allknow kobe can score at will. Most people do not think he has the intangibles to lead a team. If your evidence is first team anything(repsresentative of INDIVIDUAL accomplishments)....forget it. Come with something else that proves he will get his team over the top. I don't see him ever as the alpha player on a team. Time will only tell and if teh first two years of him being a leader is if at all close you guys are in for a long decade.

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:Evident? Please supply your evidence.
Yea, okay, I will waste some more time explaining things to an idiot like you . :meds:

Like you're going to understand. You haven't taken in shit of all the facts being thrown in your face so far so why would you take in anything in the future?

Did Kobe produce with barely any help? Yes, point you have not accepted.

Does Kobe have more years in the league ahead of him? Yes, you should not need ot be told this.

Um, did Kobe neglect to condition himself and handle off season surgery in a timely manner so his team would not be missing him for extended periods of time in a season? No.

Did Kobe need to leave LA to remotivate himself? Judging from those actions alone, you could probably guess this LAL team does not make the payoffs if Shaq and Kobe were switched out. No way in hell Shaq carries this team as far as Kobe did. Put a shooting guard with the talent of Kwame Brown in there with Shaq and tell me how far they go.

You know I am fucking right but you don't have the balls to admit it. PUSSIES.

Fuck you idiots come in here talking about how Kobe took off a quarter in a game. Shaq took off quarters of seasons you idiots!

As far as further evidence, go look it up. I have done enough to shove all your bullshit back in your face. Why don't you learn how to read you fucking dumbass? I swear dude. I think you are fucking with me. I feel like Billy Bob Thorton in Bad Santa and you are that dumbfuck lil round boy. Can you really be this stupid?

All you know how to do is ramble on about nonsense.

Poor Taco

All alone and starving for attention so he pretends to be a complete moron.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Try taking Shaq or Lebron out of any response.

One has nothing to do with the other.

You're such a whiny cunt that to bring Kobe up you have to trash another player. That's too funny.

Produce?

Oh....81 points 1 assist???????

Way to produce there.......45-37?

Production baby!!!!

You're fucked.

Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:Try taking Shaq or Lebron out of any response.

One has nothing to do with the other.

You're such a whiny cunt that to bring Kobe up you have to trash another player. That's too funny.

Produce?

Oh....81 points 1 assist???????

Way to produce there.......45-37?

Production baby!!!!

You're fucked.
What a shock, dumbfuck doesn't get it. :lol:

Dude you really should just shut up. You're way too fucking stupid to be talking about this.

Every time you open your pie hole, you fall deeper into the hole you dug yourself into and all I do is take another load of dirt and dump it all over your fading face.

You're absolutely pathetic.

81 points would have won game 7 though ha?

LOL What a jackass. See what I mean about flip flopping? :meds:
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dude, you are stuck with a ball hogging alledged rapist.

You will be stuck in mediocrity for teh next 7-10 years. Kobe is NOT a leader. Never has been. Never will be.

Sorry......