Nets mailing it in.

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Nets mailing it in.

Post by WolverineSteve »

NJ seems to be satisfied with a split of the opening two games on the road. That or the boys took in a bit much of South Beach. Either way a 41 point period reeks of lack of effort.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

So who will be their Kobe Bryant when the papers hit the newsstands?
I mean, somebody has to be blamed for not taking the game over and bringing them back from the managable 25 point lead right? :meds: :meds: :meds:
Striving to be a victim of Polly's plagiarizing ways.
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Dumbass wrote:So who will be their Kobe Bryant when the papers hit the newsstands?
I mean, somebody has to be blamed for not taking the game over and bringing them back from the managable 25 point lead right? :meds: :meds: :meds:
You're such a punk......
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Heat played great last night. They are so inconsistent though. There is no reason why they cant play like that every night. As long as the refs dont call ticky tack fouls on Shaq, the Heat are winning this in 6.
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

T REX wrote:
Dumbass wrote:So who will be their Kobe Bryant when the papers hit the newsstands?
You're such a punk......

Yea, I know I am...to bitches like you that I always chew up.

Thank you!

So where's your explanation bitch? Why don't you shovel some more bullshit and point out the single player that should be blamed for not taking on the task of digging his team out of a hole by himself?

It makes no sense to make the arguement you and others made when you take Kobe Bryant out of the crosshairs does it?

Fucknut.

(my bitch)
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

Uhhhhhh..........

Was NOT a game seven.

NJ has Kidd, Jefferson, Carter all on the same team.

Kobe is by far the dominant player on la's team. Case in point.....I bet each one of those players has lead the team scoring on many occasions. How much would you like to bet that Kobe is at 90% or higher?

He shut it down. He went the way of a bitch. He just bent over and took it like the bitch he is......some leader.....

I'm so not surprised that a poster named dumbass is championing a bitch named Kobe, who wouldn't have a ring without Shaq.

Continue on mr dumas
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
Dumbass
Elwood

Post by Dumbass »

...and he wouldn't have one without Kobe. Kobe Bryant was as much responsible for at least one series turning game in every title run. Spursfan, Kingfan, I don't give a shit, any opponent knows his credit is eqaully due and it's not expected from a jackass like you.

You can consider him another Fisher, Horry or Fox. :lol: