The Forums

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Luther
Old Coot

The Forums

Post by Luther »

You guys know I like to read most of your crap, yes? We've got the best of the funny guys here, and the best of the political guys here. We've got some suicidal guys, a few anal retetive guys, a cross dresser or two, we've got hog nut eaters, Hamms drinkers, earth loving people, disk golf fooks who drink vast quantities of beer, a few liars and such, people with certain physical ailments, some with vision shit problems etc.

I got a problem with all these side assed boards listed. Bace and Festers forum is ok, even though I have never posted there, but have gandered a tad. JTR and Sissies board, ah ? The name of this forum is really shitty. I know it was done while I was looking at all those white rocks in Israel, but Jebus...you voted without me around? Who is the tard that actually suggested "Lower Wacker Drive" ?

PM me his/her name, IP addy, home phone number/address, and probably pant size. I'm going to send IT a present.

Can a Admin/Mod break this down for me without some babbletalk bullshit?

Lil Luth: Dad, what is Lower Whacker Drive?

Me: Get the hell out of the room for crissakes. Do you see me challenging you about that tard myspace.com site?

Lil Luth: Looks like you have a lot of pervs where you are at.

Me: Tarddowen really isn't going to kill himself...Jebus...he's ah, ah, just kidding, or at least I think he's kidding.

Lil Luth: Are these the people you call tards?

Me: Yeah, probably.

Rip City
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

the door's always open, luther.

http://www.takeforum.com/forum/index.ph ... chatreturn

JTR
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
BILLY_JUNK
Fuckin' Noob

Post by BILLY_JUNK »

HELLO JESSIE :D

:D

DA__ HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING? :D

I HAVE :D

WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? FU_____ UP YOUR LIFE :D

GOD :D 42 42 42 :D GOD

:D JIMMY DID YOU GET MY POST CRD FOR THE PRATY?
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

You guys have a poster named Chlamydia . Chlamydia seems to be a spammer type. You know I don't like spammers.

I appreciate the nod, per se. I just want to improve my current locale. I like to have my daily dose of Bace, Bushy, Bsmack, Terry, Smack, AP, Jay, ChargerM, Roach, MartyRed, Otis, Vannie, Risa, Derron, Velo, Toddowen, Fester, Filthy, HH, Mo, Mike the Lab Rat, War Wagon, Spinich Genie, FOO, TVO, PSU, 88, RF, and all the other fuckers who I forgot because I'm really tired from spreading around yards of river rock and I'm half in the bag.

I wish you guys lived by me for about a week. I have 4 yards left to spread, but I'll probably need 5 more yards.

Bring your own shovels.

Rip City
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Luther wrote:You guys have a poster named Chlamydia . Chlamydia seems to be a spammer type. You know I don't like spammers.

I appreciate the nod, per se. I just want to improve my current locale. I like to have my daily dose of Bace, Bushy, Bsmack, Terry, Smack, AP, Jay, ChargerM, Roach, MartyRed, Otis, Vannie, Risa, Derron, Velo, Toddowen, Fester, Filthy, HH, Mo, Mike the Lab Rat, War Wagon, Spinich Genie, FOO, TVO, PSU, 88, RF, and all the other fuckers who I forgot because I'm really tired from spreading around yards of river rock and I'm half in the bag.

I wish you guys lived by me for about a week. I have 4 yards left to spread, but I'll probably need 5 more yards.

Bring your own shovels.

Rip City
did she get let back in?
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Aren't there any immiscapers in your area?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: The Forums

Post by Mister Bushice »

Luther wrote:JTR and Sissies board, ah ? The name of this forum is really shitty. I know it was done while I was looking at all those white rocks in Israel, but Jebus...you voted without me around? Who is the tard that actually suggested "Lower Wacker Drive" ?

PM me his/her name, IP addy, home phone number/address, and probably pant size. I'm going to send IT a present.

Can a Admin/Mod break this down for me without some babbletalk bullshit?
A thread was posted asking for forum name suggestions. Many were given, few were good.

By first light, Main street had been dug up, urban blight and all, the homeless were tossed out, and a new street signpost was planted "Lower Wacker Drive" was born.

The only problem we have now is a lot of guys with deep voices jerking off around here (a little too frequently if ya ask me).

They were probably hanging around here all the time. I guess they were waiting for a sign.

I think Jtrs place is the colostomy bag of LWD.
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

Ok....
So following Luther's question....what's up with the constantly changing name of the forum...today, for instance, "limburger Fritter"....
What the hell is that?
I had to go back out the door, and check the sign posted above the doorway, just to make sure I was in the right place......

Damn, take a few days off from reading, and they remodel the whole damn house.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Luther wrote:You guys have a poster named Chlamydia . Chlamydia seems to be a spammer type. You know I don't like spammers.

Bring your own shovels.

Rip City
Damn! I got a rock. But you got yards of 'em.
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Rip City

I never make any lists.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Cicero wrote:I never make any lists.
I think you made this one:
Luther wrote:JTR and Sissies board, ah ?
"I see everything twice!"
The Seer
Just the Facts

Re: The Forums

Post by The Seer »

Luther wrote: The name of this forum is really shitty. I know it was done while I was looking at all those white rocks in Israel, but Jebus...you voted without me around? Who is the tard that actually suggested "Lower Wacker Drive" ?

My seats are in the nose bleed section, but the title names around here all have PSUFAN's scent on them.....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Call this place what you will, but at least it doesn't have any corporate sponsors. Can you imagine what would happen?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

I dont think anybody voted for shit.

If they did, these gay assed forum names would have never happend.

I think the mods are experimenting with different pharmactuical drugs, and some illegal ones as well, and get these brilliant visons and ideas, that only make sense to themselves.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's all an unelaborate ruse to get Derron to post more about his gayness.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Derron wrote:I dont think anybody voted for shit.

If they did, these gay assed forum names would have never happend.

I think the mods are experimenting with different pharmactuical drugs, and some illegal ones as well, and get these brilliant visons and ideas, that only make sense to themselves.
maybe they should call this the huey lewis tribute forum
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

What kind of a name is Pone, anyway?

Cherokee Indian

Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

jtr wrote:

Bring your own shovels.

Rip City
did she get let back in?
When was she ever not allowed in? Did she get banned?
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

She was banned for a week some time back. Really, it was of no consequence.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Really??? Bwaahahahaaa!!

What was her crime that led to the banning, and what'd she have to do before she was allowed back in??

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

She was banned for posting her flabsteaks at RTT. She made good by brillopad-cleaning one of these:

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Very Partridge Family-ish...

I could easily picture Danny Bonaduce sniffing that seat.