I knew this kid in Elementary School

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

I knew this kid in Elementary School

Post by PSUFAN »

In 3rd grade (1978), I lived in Cedar Falls, Iowa. There was this kid in my class who was probably 12 years old, still in 3rd grade. He was big as an ox, and probably dumber as well.

He had a couple of tricks. Firstly, he'd bring 16oz. cans of Coors to school, and he'd shotgun them under the lunchtable. He bragged about how fast his dad could pound beer. I tended to believe him that his dad was a beer-drinking superstar.

Then, he'd sneak up behind you and punch you in the spine with all of his might. The pain would floor you for at least 10 minutes. You always had to watch yourself around this kid. It was tough just being a third-grader with this guy around, trying to turn you into a Ironsider with his knuckles every 5 minutes.

They bussed in black kids from Waterloo to go to school with us. I was always one of the few white kids in class. One day one of these kids was coming home to my house after school. The beer-drinking kid started fucking with us on our walk to my house. He was threatening the black kid with all kinds of slurs that his daddy prolly trained him with. We ran from him for about 5 blocks...then he started to tire, and he stopped and crumpled to the ground in exaggerated exhaustion. We grabbed some sticks, went back, and whacked him a few times in the ribs, legs, etc.

The next schoolday, he was just the same as ever. He didn't even seem to remember that we'd beat on him. I guess he might have been drunk and forgotten.

Dude is prolly dead now, or incarcerated. Maybe he's IRIE, or his methdealer...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

D -
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Did the
format
confuse you?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wolfman wrote:D -
Plagerizing fukker. I'll see you in court.

sin,

TiVO
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

One of the black kids took endless crap from his homies. He was a nice kid, but he had a big, round head. He was called "egghead", and he got his ass whooped all the time because of a little eugenic wrinkle.

There was a swedish kid. He never bathed. As a result, he was incredibly greasy, and he was frequently beaten by his classmates. He would whip out a comb and rake at his hair, seemingly obsessed with his appearance. He dressed in flannels and braces, and hopefully the kid survived the rest of elementary school - not that it seemed very likely.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Awesome stories
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Have you emerged from Elementary School, Sissyroo?
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

You're only as good as the company you keep.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

PSUFAN wrote:Have you emerged from Elementary School, Sissyroo?

W/ straight A's
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

PSUFAN wrote: There was a swedish kid. He never bathed. As a result, he was incredibly greasy, and he was frequently beaten by his classmates. He would whip out a comb and rake at his hair, seemingly obsessed with his appearance. He dressed in flannels and braces, and hopefully the kid survived the rest of elementary school - not that it seemed very likely.
Cedar Falls, Iowa...
So you know JON?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:I had two of Elvis's cousins for babysitters. Cousins in law, actually. They were related to Priscilla. Or were they actual sisters? Hmmm...

Something or the other.....they were probably sisters and cousins when I think about it.

Perverted girls. Probably still are, too. They liked messing with the package and getting all giddy....fiddling about. That sort of thing.
Makes sense. Many pedophiles were molested as children.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Toddowen wrote:I had two of Elvis's cousins for babysitters. Cousins in law, actually. They were related to Priscilla. Or were they actual sisters? Hmmm...

Something or the other.....they were probably sisters and cousins when I think about it.

Perverted girls. Probably still are, too. They liked messing with the package and getting all giddy....fiddling about. That sort of thing.

Were there names "Uncle Ernie"?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Who gave Zyclone Tard's password?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cousins in law
Schwing! Can ya hook a brother up?

Sin,

Shoalzie
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Cornhusker wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: There was a swedish kid. He never bathed. As a result, he was incredibly greasy, and he was frequently beaten by his classmates. He would whip out a comb and rake at his hair, seemingly obsessed with his appearance. He dressed in flannels and braces, and hopefully the kid survived the rest of elementary school - not that it seemed very likely.
Cedar Falls, Iowa...
So you know JON?
I don't think I encountered any of our Iowa brethren, although Minor Threat is a current resident of Cedar Falls, I think. Most of the kids were Steeler fans, I think that rules out JON.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

PSUFAN wrote:I don't think I encountered any of our Iowa brethren, although Minor Threat is a current resident of Cedar Falls, I think. Most of the kids were Steeler fans, I think that rules out JON.
Whay would he be a Steelers fan when the Steelers can't even beat Iowa?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

NOJ was a Bears fan. He dreamed of fellating* Mike Ditka.

*easy, fellah.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

^^^ disturbing ^^^

I knew a guy who said he put squeeze butter on his junk and let the dog lick it. This is the same guy who drank 12 oz of piss (not his own) as well as eat a pound of raw coon roadkill to get bonus points in our high school scavenger hunt.

Oh, and he was salutatorian of his class out of 500 students. Guess that's why my high school didn't show up on the Top 1000. :oops: