This shit would go over REAL good in Texas

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

This shit would go over REAL good in Texas

Post by BSmack »

I'm surprised Bush hasn't proposed this law himself. Who would have thought the code of the Wild West still lives in Sharia law?
16-Year-Old Executes His Father's Killer

A Somali teenager has stabbed his father’s killer to death in a public execution ordered by an Islamic court. A large crowd was present in the Somali capital, Mogadishu, to witness 16-year-old Mohamed Moallim stab Omar Hussein in the head and throat. Hussein was earlier convicted of killing the boy’s father, Sheikh Osman Moallim after an argument about Mohamed’s education.

During the execution, Hussein was bound to a stake and his head covered with a bag. As the boy stepped up to carry out the execution, Hussein shouted, "There is no God but Allah."

After the execution, the boy said he felt satisfied that Hussein was dead. "I am happy now because I killed the man who killed my father," he told Reuters.

Under Sharia law, murder is punishable by death. Some feel Islamic courts have brought some order to Mogadishu by imposing Sharia law after years of violent rule by warlords. Residents have reported a drop in robberies, murder and other crimes since the court was brought into action.

http://www.ogrish.com/archives/16yearol ... _2006.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

His brother thought about it, but that would've meant putting Ol' Sparky out to pasture and he just couldn't bring himself to do it. :D
Mustang
Don Cherry

Post by Mustang »

Brutal stabbing murders take place like this all the time in the United States while the executions are pretty tame....because we want to do it humanely. That's because we have a Bill of Rights. That's fine with me but the victims never get this courtesy. God bless Texas.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Gotta love TEXAS. Expert for the immigrants.