Steve Colbert

The best of the best
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

People who haven't done a god damned thing to help the effort.
So if I didn't cause the IROC to run the red light, then it didn't just smash into my car? Great logic.

Get a clue, the Iraq thing is as old as you, if not older. It was only a matter of time.
Then why are we getting involved? If this conflict is so old, we'd be damned fools to think we can change it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at yet another obvious flaw in your logic.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:Perfect example of why you fuckups are getting your asses kicked.
#1 You know better than to think the Democratic party is getting their ass kicked. Poll numbers out front should have told you.
#2 If you hear Pelosi and Reid trying to spin the oil prices against the GOP, you'd know why I wince in pain.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
People who haven't done a god damned thing to help the effort.
So if I didn't cause the IROC to run the red light, then it didn't just smash into my car? Great logic.

Get a clue, the Iraq thing is as old as you, if not older. It was only a matter of time.
Then why are we getting involved? If this conflict is so old, we'd be damned fools to think we can change it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: at yet another obvious flaw in your logic.
Flaw in "my logic" ?

Okay. Seems you're having trouble with reality. If you would like to discuss your issues with the way things are, we can do so in the Spin Zone.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Bizzarofelice wrote:#1 You know better than to think the Democratic party is getting their ass kicked. Poll numbers out front should have told you.

Fuck poll numbers. They are the minority in both houses and are staring at a two term republican prez. Their leader is a screaming psychopath and their best hope at the white house rests with a schizo communist masquerading as a conservative. How, exactly, are they not getting their asses kicked?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Neely8 wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:
Im sure that in response to 9/11 they would have lobbed a couple missles at a perscription drug factory and called it a day....

Oh wait that was Bubba.....
-while Republicans focused on beating off to Monica Lewinski stories and peddling "wag the dawg" rhetoric to the press. Republicans were not worried about terrorists, remember?
A US Military ship was attacked and Bubbas response was to blow up a useless building. Im sure he would have done more if he had not slashed the budget and hurt our military to the point that he did... :meds:
I would be retiring for 20 years on May 9th, 2006.

Clinton hurt the military and dissed all who served. He IS a POS and deserves no respect other than he was a good orater (sp?)

Look folks, we live in a very corrupt society and both sides of the aisle aren't lining up to fix anything. The only way to change things is to tell the 200 lb Soccer mom to arm up and "go yard" on the politicians.

Yeah, that will happen. Since I've explained that to the Canadians that use shit trolls to scoff at us, YOU are safe because of us. Postng shit is one thing... dissin' us is another. You fools that reside in Quebec sans one cool dude need to recognize.

This America bashing, illegal immigrant shit is going over the top. Incidently, enough people here "sacked up" and got rid of that POS Tom Likas that was poluting the airwaves for 3 fucking months. Good riddance!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Tom In VA wrote:Okay. Seems you're having trouble with reality.
Or maybe I'm missing your point. I think that if this strife in Iraq is so old, we're damned fools to think we can fix it ourselves.

As for "kicking ass", the thin margin of victory for both presidencies doesn't constitute "kicking ass" nor does the pending loss of the House majority. GOP is treading water so bad that they'd be dead ducks if the Dem leadership wasn't so horrid.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I don't disagree with you there Bace. I'm saying that you can't sit behind a keyboard and "broadbrush" the "parties" when the constituents really have no real power to change things.

Buying into Clinton or Bush is foolish. They have their money and don't give a fuck about the people they are said to represent.
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Wed May 03, 2006 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:I would be retiring for 20 years on May 9th, 2006.
Rack Clinton for giving us endless board pile on fodder.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

BSmack wrote:
Rack Clinton for giving us] endless board pile on fodder.
Define "us." Is that like your boy once said "Define "Is?"

Don't fo get Mahk Moh duh!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:The people hear you.
This board is a good example as to why that is bullshit.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Clinton, as popular as he was, will probably go down as one of the least respected presidents in American history.
Don't forget that we're talking about respect paid by other nations in foreign policy, not Spinach Genie's respect. Clinton was very well-respected by other nations in foreign policy, as little as one might share that respect. Remember, the crowing about "Old Europe" started with the Bush Administration.

Any American traveller in Europe - or elsewhere abroad - will have noticed the distaste for Bush since he has taken power - NOTICED, if not agreed per se.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Clinton hurt the military and dissed all who served. He IS a POS and deserves no respect other than he was a good orater (sp?)
I'm quite sure Clinton didn't force you out of the military. Just sayin'.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:

I'm quite sure Clinton didn't force you out of the military. Just sayin'.
Uhh douchebag, he did. He was bad and pushed it off to his suck-sessor.

You are a fucking idiot, BTW. How many more fucked up morons like YOU post here?

Is there a bag limit? WTF is up with the tard invasion? Gas prices make your pussies melt or what? Fuck-in-A
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Melt much?

And btw, explain exactly how Clinton forced you out of the military.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Atomic Punk wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Rack Clinton for giving us] endless board pile on fodder.
Define "us." Is that like your boy once said "Define "Is?"

Don't fo get Mahk Moh duh!
US meaning those who post on this board who are not YOU.

So you're pissed Clinton ripped the gravy train out from under you?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:Clinton was very well-respected by other nations in foreign policy, as little as one might share that respect.
Maybe you can't remember what happened five minutes ago, but the rest of us can.

Yeah, North Korea had "great respect" for the Agreed Framwork. They might have even waited for the ink to dry before they threw it in the garbage and continued with their weapons program.

Clinton was a whore. Whores might be popular and fun at parties, but whores get fucked. They don't get respect.
And there we have it yet again - a thick-headed refusal to understand the difference between a personal disrespect, and that of a purported national disrespect. Congrats, Impermeable Membraned One.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Melt much?

And btw, explain exactly how Clinton forced you out of the military.
First, let's look at your reply.

"Melt much?"

Which board bitch uses this when getting kicked in the pussy? Here is a Dins type hint... he is a lawyer making minimum wage and will be paying off school for years.

When I say paying off law school (<--- lower caps intended for my disrespect toward some of you closet homos, attourrrrneeeys that post here) is compelling in a certain way.

What really bothers me about a tard like yourself is that you are supposed to help people that need a professional. With you, you may be a professional meatus smoking fuckwit. However, make no mistake that you crave that meatus to satisfy you inner yearnings for a juicy sensation.

Tongue out and willing to accept.

Bye you fucking turd.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bogus poll numbers
Yeah. The world seems really pleased with Dubya. I guess America has become more enomored with the man as this debacle war has drug on. Yes, this war is a failure. It is a failure surrounding by thousands of smaller failures compromising one big clusterfuck.

This presidency is a failure. GOP likes to harken back to Jimmy Carter, but the peanut farmer never had numbers as bad as Dubya. Gotta go back to Nixon on that. The new benchmark for presidential failure has been established, and you're still spinning your wheels acting like it is a victory.

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I'm quite sure Clinton didn't force you out of the military. Just sayin'.
Don't ask/don't tell.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Again, I don't disagree with Bace. However, the world isn't pleased with Bush. He is nothing more than a corporate payoff. Fuck him and Clinton. They are both in a line of corruption that is just "there."
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Atomic Punk wrote:Again, I don't disagree with Bace.
So do I still have to go to Canada, or am I exiled there in the summer, but I can come back down in the winter?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

ZZ,

You claimed that you kicked my ass, but you did no such thing. I merely opined that Clinton did not force you out of the military, and that inspired a full-on rant.

So I asked you a follow-up question: exactly how did Clinton force you out of the military?

You chose completely to ignore the question, and just ranted some more.

You call me a board bitch, but you're doing a very fine job here KYOA. I'm not even needed in that regard, just providing the fuel for the fire, apparently.

So I'll repeat the question: exactly how did Clinton force you out of the military?

Now, I'll confess that I don't know all the particulars of your situation, but it seems to me that in all likelihood, you made the decision yourself. I could be wrong about that, but in the overwhelming majority of cases, that's what it boils down to. Aren't you big on "personal responsibility"? But now it looks as though you're attempting to pawn off a decision you apparently now regret on Clinton, much like you claimed earlier that Gray Davis forced you out of a teaching position. That doesn't sound like accepting personal responsibility to me.

Just sayin'.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

PSUFAN wrote:
Clinton, as popular as he was, will probably go down as one of the least respected presidents in American history.
Don't forget that we're talking about respect paid by other nations in foreign policy, not Spinach Genie's respect. Clinton was very well-respected by other nations in foreign policy, as little as one might share that respect. Remember, the crowing about "Old Europe" started with the Bush Administration.

Was he? Like I said, he was popular...but he was also impeached, marched through the press, humiliated in Somalia, humiliated by Sadaam, humiliated by Bin Ladin...he towed the Euro-internationalist line, but respect? Maybe...
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Shoalzie wrote:
I caught of that on Saturday night...a lot of awkward silence moments after some of his jokes. I thought he was funny but he's definitely more dry than Jon Stewart. He's really done a great job with his show...was kind of cynical if his humor could fill a 30 minute show. Daily Show and the Repor(t) is a great 1-2 punch.
Cicero wrote:
Agree

Last edited by Cicero on Wed May 03, 2006 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Am I the only one who caught the humor which is Sissyroo?

m2
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Spinach Genie wrote:he was also impeached
The only people who cared about that existed within our borders.
marched through the press
Compared to the current administration he skated.
humiliated by Sadaam, humiliated by Bin Ladin
So Clinton was humiliated by these two? You have the GOP tinted glasses on and they are a mighty strong prescription.
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

You don't call having inspectors kicked out of Iraq, missiles repeatedly fired at your enforcement planes and Hussein thumbing his nose at you for nearly a decade humiliation?

As for Bin Ladin, several embassy bombings...a major hand behind the abortion in Somalia, the Cole...need I go on?

Also, feel free to tossing around secret info to the Chinese on the list.

Our foreign policy was a joke under his reign. What you might perceive as respect from the euros was merely recognition their agenda was well-whored.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Spinach Genie wrote:You don't call having inspectors kicked out of Iraq, missiles repeatedly fired at your enforcement planes and Hussein thumbing his nose at you for nearly a decade humiliation?
That explains how Saddam was able to obtain all those WMDs.

Right?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Spinach Genie wrote:You don't call having inspectors kicked out of Iraq, missiles repeatedly fired at your enforcement planes and Hussein thumbing his nose at you for nearly a decade humiliation?
No but I call stuck in his country with our collective thumbs up our butt waiting for Rumsfeld to devise a new plan pretty fucking humiliating. If Clinton was humiliated, Dubya had his pants dropped and walked the entire city with his finger in his nose and a sign reading "Help me, Daddy."

As for Bin Ladin, several embassy bombings...a major hand behind the abortion in Somalia, the Cole...need I go on?
Good thing that has since been rectified.
Also, feel free to tossing around secret info to the Chinese on the list.
Dubya: Hey, China. Can we have our spy plane back? No? Okay. Take your time.

Our foreign policy was a joke under his reign.
Glad that has since been rectified.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:It certainly explains why we had no real idea what was going on in Iraq.
I thought we knew everything, and that was why we were going in to put a stop to their train-tracked weapons labs?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:So I asked you a follow-up question: exactly how did Clinton force you out of the military?
I wouldn't go quite that far, but morale was in the shitter during his terms.
Based on my personal experience, I would say that morale is on your particular command moreso than it is on the commander-in-chief.

I served during the Reagan Administration. I've heard people say, particularly on this board, that morale was sky-high during the Reagan years. I also heard people at my particular command say that morale was high at that particular command. My own experiences, however, would bear out a different conclusion: I frequently heard sailors barely out of boot camp already counting down their days. Mind you, they were in four digits, but they were counting them down nonetheless.

I suppose it's possible that the others know something I don't, and that morale really was sky-high during the Reagan years and particularly high at my command. If that's the case, all I can say is that it's a good thing that I didn't serve at a time when morale was low and at a command where morale was particularly low. Who knows, I might have offed myself under those circumstances.
The cockup in Mogadishu was not received well in the Army. That wasn't entirely on him, but that didn't really influence perception.

What really pissed people off was his sucking up to faggots and expanding the role of women into the HQ elements of combat units. That and the endless and pointless series of "peacekeeping" ops made it seem more like you were a test subject in some kind of social experiment than a soldier.

A lot of solid NCOs and officers left the service in disgust during that timeframe.
That may be true, but it doesn't answer the question I posed to AP. Nor can it; he really has to answer it himself.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

I thought this is what curveball made up. Did Saddam talk about mobile weapons labs?
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Fuck poll numbers. They (Democrats) are the minority in both houses and are staring at a two term republican prez. Their leader is a screaming psychopath and their best hope at the white house rests with a schizo communist masquerading as a conservative. How, exactly, are they not getting their asses kicked?
From the environment to the economy, foreign policy, and immigration, look how much damage the Republicans and the Dubya administration have managed to do in such a short time. Mvscal calls Clinton a "whore," but what about these guys? They're the ultimate corporate sellouts.

If the Democrats don't have any alternatives or answers, then I'd say we are ALL getting our asses kicked.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

The posters at T1b have the ability to take a funny thread an turn into something that only 14 year old girls at the mall will find funny...

Steve Colbert... impersonating Reggie White.

~uncomfortable hushed silence ensues~

m2
Spinach Genie
Elwood

Post by Spinach Genie »

Uncle Fester wrote:From the environment to the economy, foreign policy, and immigration, look how much damage the Republicans and the Dubya administration have managed to do in such a short time.
This administration has had to deal with some rather unprecedented occurrences. All things considered, I'd say we're doing ok. The economy was going into the tank before Dubya hit office. Foreign policy is experiencing expectant turbulence shifting back to a national rather than an international approach. I don't know what you're getting at with regards to the environment and immigration is an old issue that has slowly been building to this point. The non-attention to that particular issue both parties are equally guilty of.

The political landscape is rapidly shifting. Who realizes this and acts accordingly will hold political sway in the future.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Wow.

This is one depressing thread. Deep biting smack from everyone, presidential hatred to beat the band.

I just came in from spreading rock. 2" to 8" river rock that I hauled in my buddies P/U. I get out of the truck with my shovel and try to open the tailgate. No workie...

Me: Hey Robin, I've got a load of rock in your truck but I can't get the tailgate down.

Robin: hahaha...Sorry Luth, but the tailgate is welded shut.

Me: Tell me why I borrowed the son of a bitch again?

So there I was having to shovel rock from a bizarre angle. My arms feel like they were pulled out of their sockets. I grab a beer and come in here and read this depressing thread.

I think I'll go shovel more rock.

Rip City
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Wish I could shovel rock and drink beer on Wednesday morning.

Guess I got into the wrong business...
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

A beer sounds great right now. I could do without shoveling rock though. It's 80 degrees here. Highest temp we've hit yet this season. I can't imagine why anyone would want it hotter than 80. What an ideal temperature that is.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Look at it this way...

The more rock you shovel the better the beer tastes.

To a point, anyway.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

From my viewpoint it's more like, the longer I'm at work, the better the beer will taste when I arrive home.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:ZZ,

Now, I'll confess that I don't know all the particulars of your situation, but it seems to me that in all likelihood, you made the decision yourself.
Just sayin'.
Clinton cut the budget to the point we couldn't effectivelty do our jobs anymore. As officers, we are/were accountable for those enlisted in our command. When the fucking politicians make YOUR SAFTETY a political one and you tards (yes you) didn't call Slick Willy out on it, then here is my response to you Terry in Crapchester:

Fuck you bitch!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Atomic Punk wrote:Clinton cut the budget to the point we couldn't effectivelty do our jobs anymore.
That's your opinion and you're certainly entitled to it. But it backs up my original point: Clinton didn't force you out of the military. You made the decision to leave on your own.

I'm not judging whether it was the right decision, never have here. But it seems as though you regret it now. Fwiw, I made the decision to get out as well. In my case, politics had nothing to do with it; it simply wasn't what I wanted to do with the rest of my life.