Ampd Mobile Supercross Series

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Roofer
Elwood

Ampd Mobile Supercross Series

Post by Roofer »

One race to go. 5 points separates RC, Reed and Bubba.

Unfuckingbelievable. I honestly can't recall the last time an AMA Supercross Series came down to the last race of the season. I lost touch for a while, but with the dominate nature of which the likes of Carmichael, Jeremy McGrath and others have won their titles, it's rare to have 3 riders all with a shot going into the last race.

Fuck me runnin for not shellin out for tix back when I had the chance.
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

I gotta check thids forum more often.

A ton of tension and drama boiled down to a somewhat predictable finish with the fast James out front and the just consistent enough Carmichael second,and as always,just a wee bit behind Reed.

The speed and dedication of these guys is unbelievable.Those top three make ecveryone else look somewhat slow,though what they are doing is extremely difficult.

Im kinda pizzed about RC hanging it up while on top.How can you just step away and let Stewart take your titles without first earning them?

On a side note I made it to the Seattle round and enjoyed myself thoroughly,and I was damn happy when the rain let up right before I left the hotel to walk down to the stadium.

Now the outdoors and James will be on equal equipment this year,be interesting to see if James can be consistent enough to win the title.

Hope I CAN MAKE IT TO wASHOUGAL THIS YEAR.
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic