M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

2 tier Internet one step closer..

Post by M2 »

M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

P.S.

Congress needs to be abolished, not FEMA. What a bunch of self-centered, worthless whores.

m2
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Looks like this bill may die, thankfully.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

RadioFan wrote:Looks like this bill may die, thankfully.

Essentially, the battleground has moved to the Senate. Lots of ridiculous things happen in the House because House Reps are easier to buy off. As far as I know, the constitution is still in effect, and it says a bill has to pass both houses.

I think this will be one of those "bipartisan compromise" deals in which everyone gets photo-ops of them standing up for the little guy, when in fact they are getting their campaign contributions from Google and Microsoft.

m2
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

m2 wrote:
RadioFan wrote:Looks like this bill may die, thankfully.

Essentially, the battleground has moved to the Senate. Lots of ridiculous things happen in the House because House Reps are easier to buy off. As far as I know, the constitution is still in effect, and it says a bill has to pass both houses.

I think this will be one of those "bipartisan compromise" deals in which everyone gets photo-ops of them standing up for the little guy, when in fact they are getting their campaign contributions from Google and Microsoft.

m2
Just wait, you'll have to sell twice as many ass chimes to pay for your internet fraud.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Irony wrote:Just wait, you'll have to sell twice as many ass chimes to pay for your internet fraud.
Seriously, did you always completely suck this bad?

I can sort of understand you being a moron, with the whole reindeer engagement thing, you laughing ... everyone laughing ... you thinking "hey, this is fun!" ... everyone else laughing ... you thinking "OK, I'll go with this, it will be fun!" ... everyone else laughing ...

You: "Hey wait a minute, you guys are laughing at me?

Everyone: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Personally, I hadn't noticed until now how bad you completely suck, since you've never made one post in here that has ever been worthy of a response, from pretty much anybody, outside of your typical art of the self-indouched pileon.

You're like Annie from the right. Dumb, in a mindboggling way.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.