Snoop keepin it real.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Snoop keepin it real.

Post by jiminphilly »

When does this POS get the lead pill to the head?
Rapper arrested at Heathrow
By Bo Wilson and Matheus Sanchez, Evening Standard
27 April 2006
A mini-riot erupted at Heathrow airport after rapper Snoop Dogg and a 30-strong entourage clashed with police in a departure lounge.

The men - mostly minders - apparently turned violent after being refused entry to a first-class lounge, smashing up a duty free shop, throwing bottles and attacking officers.

It took riot police over an hour to arrest the "20-stone men", who were then led out in handcuffs, with one shouting: "This is how it goes down in LA." :lol: :lol:

Witnesses believe the group, who were travelling from the US to South Africa, were refused entry to the British Airways lounge as only a few had first-class tickets. It is thought they became abusive towards staff and were turned away from their flight, running riot when police tried to guide them out of the airport.

Six men, including the 34-year-old American rapper, were arrested. A Heathrow worker, who took photos from his mobile phone, said: "There were all these huge, 20-stone men smashing up display cabinets and throwing people around. I saw Snoop Dogg on the ground, with four riot police trying to put him in handcuffs. His minders were throwing bottles at people.

"There were 15 riot vans and eight police cars outside, with dog sniffer units. They were throwing the policemen around like pillows. Then the police used pepper spray on them." The row is thought to have been witnessed by Ronan

Keating, who was in the Terminal 1 lounge.

Snoop Dogg, real name Calvin Broadus, is a former drug dealer and gang member. He comes from one of LA's most notorious areas and has been accused of several crimes during his life - including murder, although he was acquitted.

Six men were arrested for violent disorder and affray.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

My Gawd man, if you so much as even think about smashing up a duty free shop then you should be shot. Innocent bottles of whiskey being assaulted?

Tear up hotels, coffee shops, car washes, etc., I don't care. You just don't fuck with the duty free places. To me, Duty Free is like a Victoria's Secret store...all the goodies one needs.

I hope Snoop Dog and all his doggies never get out of jail.

Rip City
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Re: Snoop keepin it real.

Post by Mister Bushice »

jiminphilly wrote:When does this POS get the lead pill to the head?
Rapper arrested at Heathrow
By Bo Wilson and Matheus Sanchez, Evening Standard
27 April 2006
A mini-riot erupted at Heathrow airport after rapper Snoop Dogg and a 30-strong entourage clashed with police in a departure lounge.

The men - mostly minders - apparently turned violent after being refused entry to a first-class lounge, smashing up a duty free shop, throwing bottles and attacking officers.

It took riot police over an hour to arrest the "20-stoned men", who were then led out in handcuffs, with one shouting: "This is how it goes down in LA." :lol: :lol:

Witnesses believe the group, who were travelling from the US to South Africa, were refused entry to the British Airways lounge as only a few had first-class tickets. It is thought they became abusive towards staff and were turned away from their flight, running riot when police tried to guide them out of the airport.

Six men, including the 34-year-old American rapper, were arrested. A Heathrow worker, who took photos from his mobile phone, said: "There were all these huge, 20-stoned men smashing up display cabinets and throwing people around. I saw Snoop Dogg on the ground, with four riot police trying to put him in handcuffs. His minders were throwing bottles at people.

"There were 15 riot vans and eight police cars outside, with dog sniffer units. They were throwing the policemen around like pillows. Then the police used pepper spray on them." The row is thought to have been witnessed by Ronan

Keating, who was in the Terminal 1 lounge.

Snoop Dogg, real name Calvin Broadus, is a former drug dealer and gang member. He comes from one of LA's most notorious areas and has been accused of several crimes during his life - including murder, although he was acquitted.

Six men were arrested for violent disorder and affray.
FTFY :)
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Why ya'll hatin on a nizzle.

He just wanted some gin and juice.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Rack Snoop and his posse.

Its obvious the white brits were trying to entrap him by using racist means.

signed,

Annie
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

once again, it is shown.

you can take the mvscal out of the hood, but, you can't take the hood out of the mvscal.

this fukker is way over due on getting dead. c'mon snoop, all the really coool rappers are dead. get to it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

I'm sure all this was a result of the obvious language barrier between Snoop's Posse and the Brit Police.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Y2K wrote:I'm sure all this was a result of the obvious language barrier between Snoop's Posse and the Brit Police.

:lol: Put your bloody hands on the wall!

Ain't no blood on deez hands....yet, nigga!
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

It's all good and shiniz...duwg

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Notice how his boys only smashed up a duty free shop because the merchandise was cheap. Bet he wouldn't do it in, say, a Victoria Wines or Oddbins.

And isn't this the same Snoop who cut short his set of tunes he recorded 15 years ago (before he fell off) at Nottingham when an empty bottle missed him by a mere 10 feet?

Cunt.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, this is what we honky colonists aspire to, nish? I think not.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Why is it that black folks that truely do get over in america ('sup snoop, cindy mckinney) seem to have the biggest chip on their shoulders?

You see, it's like this. We anglo saxon white folk are kinda weird. we actually have rules and shit that we expect folks to follow. Some folks don't follow them too well. That's why we have these guys in silly outfits that carry sticks and pepper spray and in some places, actual fire arms. These folks are actually instructed to help others follow the rules or face being clubbed, sprayed or perhaps even shot.

Yes, it does tend to get in the way of one's having a fun time and all. And it does make us appear to be a bit of a stick in the mud. Sorry about that.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Most if not all blacks feel that "we" still owe them something.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

smackaholic wrote:Why is it that black folks that truely do get over in america ('sup snoop, cindy mckinney) seem to have the biggest chip on their shoulders.
Yeah, because you never see white celebrities acting like cunts, do you?

Yawn.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Tiberious
Resident Bookie

Post by Tiberious »

Does this fall under "When keepin' it real goes wrong"?
You know who I am.

Make the world a better place, punch Urban Meyer in the face.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

smackaholic wrote:
Why is it that black folks that truely do get over in america ('sup snoop, cindy mckinney) seem to have the biggest chip on their shoulders.

They were bred to be servants, anything else makes 'em go bonkers.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Nishlord wrote:
smackaholic wrote:Why is it that black folks that truely do get over in america ('sup snoop, cindy mckinney) seem to have the biggest chip on their shoulders.

Yawn.
At least they bush their teeth.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Nishlord wrote:

Yawn.
Ofcourse there are white P'oS that act like idiots. But, you generally don't see it among actual members of congress, unless you are one of Ted's objects of drunken admiration.

The point I am making, Nish, is the propensity of black arseholes going to the racism card. If we whiteys were truely as racist as they claim, they wouldn't be in the position they are in.

Explain how a racist country would hold Tiger Woods, MJ and Oprah up on a pedestal as we do.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Explain how a racist country would hold Oprah up on a pedestal as we do.
Phew! I got tired just reading that.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.