What is up with Ralph Klein?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

tough love
Agondonter

What is up with Ralph Klein?

Post by tough love »

While doing a regular 10 yr cleaning of my filing cabinet, I came upon a thank you certificate personally signed by Ralph Klein for "A Song for Calgary" comp which I had entered in on when Ralph was Mayor of Calgary.

It got me to thinking about the this:

Here's a politard who everyone outside of Alberta practically hates while at the same time they wish they had one just like him to lead their Province, and the poor guy can't even get respect from his own damn Party???

For what the tard did for the people of Alberta, and his Conservatards, you would expect that his own Party would carry him triumphantly upon their shoulders, yet they pretty much did what adds up to kicking him in the groin.

I would expect the people of Alberta to be extremely pissed at the Conservative Party over the way they treated their Ralph???

Or am I missing something?
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Ya, what is up with King Ralph openly defying Prime Minister Hypocrite by lowering the flags flying over the Alberta legislature to half mast...
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
Damn Otis...Harper holding title to your dome Much?

Is it expecting to much to ask for someone in the know to step up with a peoples take on what Ralphs own Party did to him?
I can't imagine the average Albertan would not be pissed over the betrayal, unless there is more to this Klein Thang then what meets the eye.

Did the public tire of their King, or what?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Damn tl, gullible brainwashed Hypocrite much?

I doubt the people of Alberta are going to miss a guy who states in the legislature that Augusto Pinochet is just a misunderstood democrat.

Oh wait, these are the Hypocrites you're talking about.. of course they will.
They kind of like emulating that style of democracy
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
I said, 'Someone in the know', thank you very much.

Like; at least one of the various Albertans that post here who are not ashamed of others knowing that they are Canadian.

Freakin American Wannabee's. :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:^
I said, 'Someone in the know', thank you very much.

Like; at least one of the various Albertans that post here who are not ashamed of others knowing that they are Canadian.
Oh you specifically want an Albertan?
Well good luck with that then.
Don't hold your breathe..
Hap's not an Albertan tl... :lol:
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
I hear you.
My guess is that those 'I'm Alright Jackabertans' are to busy counting their oil blessing while still ignoring the overwhelming devastation which their mad cow curse brought down upon cattle canada, to take part in a little ole forum like this.

Hap = Yank = :lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

tough love wrote:
Someone please grease the bearings on toughlove's wheelchair.
I think she's going in circles.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

tough love wrote:

Hap = Yank = :lol:
You'll have to excuse Otis/Jaysfan. His head is either up his ass, or another gLiberal's balls are dangling off his chin. Either way his view isn't that great.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

MartyREDundant Wrote:
Someone please grease the bearings on toughlove's wheelchair.
I think she's going in circles.
:lol:

So GroveMister; do you have a take on why Ralphs own Party took him out at the knees, that doesn't involve the donning of pink blinders?
Billdong
Elwood

Post by Billdong »

Okay.... Albertan here....although i have not been there for 4 months.

Anyways... Klein basically stayed a term too long. His party let him stay behind because he had the balls to try and take it to the Libs in ottawa.... but since the libs in ottawa are on a sinking ship, and the Conservatives are in power, the Klein act wore thin. For instance, the Third Way for health care ended up being just an act to get health reforms at the federal level. No wonder he dropped it now that friends are in power.

Albertan's still feel that Klein is King Ralph, we just feel that he should have passed the torch a few years ago.

That being said... his predecessor is going to have a lot to live up to.....

I still think Alberta is going to be the leader in health and education reforms.

Klein also did nothing to solve our most pressing concern... lack of labour. At 3% unemployment our ecomony is at the brink... we need labour bad. Saskatchewan is hitting a new oil windfall... and thus our primary source of labour is depleted.... we need newfies quick.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Bill; Thank You for weighing in on the subject.

I thought the general public would of been pissed over the way Ralph was treated.
Billdong
Elwood

Post by Billdong »

And maybe our Labour problem can be solved when SO. Ontario car manufacturing plants close due to increased competition from better companies like Toyota and Honda.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Perhaps in hindsight; if Ralph wasn't so quick to give your Provinces welfare recipients seed money along with a one way ticket to any OTHER province of their choice, and instead had invested in a training program for those who were willing to learn and willing to work, there would be no great shortage to speak of.

You can save the 'they don't want to better themselves' falacy, sports fans, cuz that stereotype; as convenient as it is, does not apply to all folk who are in the welfare system.