So much for PM Hypocrite's "Accountability Act"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

tough love wrote:...not the whinny self-serving screechmedia.
So your American-o-philia has manifested itself into "alleged" liberal media bashing?

Tie that yellow ribbon around your letterbox, Tina. Your American passport is in the mail.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Actually Otis; it takes more courage to recognize ( ignore) the self-serving media for what they are, then it would be to play the game those leeches want to play.

RACK The Winner for calling the shots. :)

And Otis, you and your echo ever hear of poster accountability???
Didn't think so.

btw...you forgot to Rack your tard self. :wink:
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:Actually Otis; it takes more courage to recognize ( ignore) the self-serving media for what they are, then it would be to play the game those leeches want to play.

RACK The Winner for calling the shots. :)
No it doesn't but then a glibbering dumbfuck with his head firmly implanted sucking on Harper's dick like you wouldn't be able to see that.

The media's job is to hold Harpocrite accountable and he as PM is supposed to answer to them.
It's part and parcel of our freedom of rights guarranteed under the Charter of Rights.

And Otis, you and your echo ever hear of poster accountability???
Didn't think so.

btw...you forgot to Rack your tard self. :wink:
:meds:

You've been listening to Hap too much Tina..
You're barking up the wrong tree here...
But don't let me keep you from making yourself look like an idiot...
:lol:
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Sorry if I hit a nerve there, Echo. :wink:

btw...Irony is a libby playing the dick sucking card against a non-libby.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Otis wrote:
President Hypocrite's going to make Joe Clark look like a success story by the time he's run out of town.
I guess you swinging from your boy Martin's nutsack gave you a perfect view of what a "success story" is. He "successfully" took a gLiberal majority, "successfully" turned it into a gLiberal minority, and then "successfully" turned that into a gLiberal opposition.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote:
President Hypocrite's going to make Joe Clark look like a success story by the time he's run out of town.
I guess you swinging from your boy Martin's nutsack gave you a perfect view of what a "success story" is. He "successfully" took a gLiberal majority, "successfully" turned it into a gLiberal minority, and then "successfully" turned that into a gLiberal opposition.
Martin can be remembered as the man who cleaned up the mess that Hurricane Mulroney made when he destroyed this country through his ineptness..

Martin can be remembered as the Prime Minister who as Finance Minister turned this country's finances around from fiscal defecits into huge surpluses.

Martin can be remembered as the Prime Minister who left this country with a $12 BILLION surplus.

Martin can also be remembered as the Prime Minister responsible for initiating and demanding accountability. Unlike the current chump.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

Otis wrote:
Martin can also be remembered as the Prime Minister responsible for initiating and demanding accountability.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks Otis, I needed a laugh this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
Otis wrote:
Martin can also be remembered as the Prime Minister responsible for initiating and demanding accountability.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thanks Otis, I needed a laugh this morning. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Who called for the Gomery inquiry Hap?

Who demanded that investigation and demanded that those responsible be held accountable Hap?

That's right, Martin did.

Who's not living up to Gomery's reccommendations now...

That's right Hap.. Harpocrite is.
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

JaysFan wrote:Who called for the Gomery inquiry Hap?
The Conservatives were calling for it to happen months before Mr.Dithers was painted in a corner and called it.
JaysFan wrote:Who demanded that investigation and demanded that those responsible be held accountable Hap?
Who was found guilty and what "punishment" did they get?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
JaysFan wrote:Who called for the Gomery inquiry Hap?
The Conservatives were calling for it to happen months before Mr.Dithers was painted in a corner and called it.
:roll:

Martin demanded it and ordered it immediately after the auditor general had released her report. Did the fact that on his very first day in office Martin cancelled the sponsership program also slip your mind too Hap?

:meds:

Hapday wrote:
JaysFan wrote:Who demanded that investigation and demanded that those responsible be held accountable Hap?
Who was found guilty and what "punishment" did they get?
Jean Brault sentenced to 30 months in prison...Don't you watch the news Hap?
Last edited by fix on Sat May 06, 2006 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Martin demanded it and ordered it immediately after the auditor general had released her report. Did the fact that on his very first day in office Martin cancelled the sponsership program also slip your mind too Hap?
To bad Get Real Canada didn't have a Finance Minister to look after their interests when Crouton's Crooks were in action.

Oh well, at least we do now. :)