I'm the Decider

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

4 king guy
Elwood

I'm the Decider

Post by 4 king guy »

Bush: 'I'm the decider' on Rumsfeld

decider- someone or something that decides...

However, go to Wikipedia and look that up..

In computability theory, a machine that always halts — also called a decider (Sipser, 1996) — is any abstract machine or model of computation that, contrary to the most general Turing machines, is guaranteed to halt for any particular description and input (see halting problem).

hmmm...

I wonder which definition George meant!!
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Re: I'm the Decider

Post by ChargerMike »

4 king guy wrote:Bush: 'I'm the decider' on Rumsfeld

decider- someone or something that decides...

However, go to Wikipedia and look that up..

In computability theory, a machine that always halts — also called a decider (Sipser, 1996) — is any abstract machine or model of computation that, contrary to the most general Turing machines, is guaranteed to halt for any particular description and input (see halting problem).

hmmm...

I wonder which definition George meant!!

...axe Bubba to explain "it".
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

You know what the fuck he meant.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

4 king guy wrote: I wonder which definition George meant!!
"I'm the Decider" is just another in a long line of verbal faux pas that W has committed over the years.

William Jennings Bryant he is not.

Then again, when I'm voting for a President, extemporaeneous speaking skeelz are not necessarily what I'm interested in.

He could have just as easily said "The Buck Stops Here", and he would have been equally pilloried.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Much as I'd like to, I just can't pile on Shrubya for steppin' on his dick over the improper use of the word decider. In order for me to do that, I'd have to be convinced that he has an understanding of words and phrases like:
computability theory
abstract
Turing machines
halt
I ain't buyin' it.
"I see everything twice!"
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The fact of the Chimp's inability to coherently speak English has been widely observed, but what's more troubling is to see him hunker down more and more into a tight little corner. Desperate men do desperate things, and this moronic criminal is poised to do something REALLY stupid.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:The fact of the Chimp's inability to coherently speak English has been widely observed, but what's more troubling is to see him hunker down more and more into a tight little corner. Desperate men do desperate things, and this moronic criminal is poised to do something REALLY stupid.

He wouldnt have to back down in a corner if the media didnt have a hard on for him.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Cicero wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:The fact of the Chimp's inability to coherently speak English has been widely observed, but what's more troubling is to see him hunker down more and more into a tight little corner. Desperate men do desperate things, and this moronic criminal is poised to do something REALLY stupid.

He wouldnt have to back down in a corner if the media didnt have a hard on for him.
You're kidding, right?

He's had the media cowed since 9/11/01, backed them into the corner with his "you're either with us or you're against us" rhetoric, and they just bent over and took the plunger from him. Only in the past year or so have they woken up.

For most of his term, Bush has gotten kid gloves treatment from the media.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cicero wrote:

god, you're a fucking idiot.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

mvscal wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Much as I'd like to, I just can't pile on Shrubya for steppin' on his dick over the improper use of the word decider.
It wasn't improper. Uncommon, sure.
Yes. The wise scholar Dubya was using an archaic word because it was the best way for him to describerize himself and his talk thought.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

War Wagon wrote: Then again, when I'm voting for a President, extemporaeneous speaking skeelz are not necessarily what I'm interested in.
Especially considering his real "job description" doesn't include little things like TALK IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE all that often. :lol:
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Everyone just got spoiled w/ Reagan and Clinton.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

Cicero wrote:Everyone just got spoiled w/ Reagan and Clinton.
You have to be a trolling to be this dumb.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Yeah, but I'll bet he sounds like JFK compared to the average Texan.
M2
2005 Cryin' Ryan Winner

Post by M2 »

Eaglebauer wrote:

:lol:

m2
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

mvscal wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:Much as I'd like to, I just can't pile on Shrubya for steppin' on his dick over the improper use of the word decider.
Which is why I said I can't join the pile-on.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Eaglebauer wrote:

Hardly. Repubs admit he isnt the best public speaker. Its a non-issue. Clinton was way better. Happy? The Right acknowledges the Left's good deeds from time to time. To bad the Left is incapable of doing the same.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Eaglebauer wrote:
You'd think so, but there's an exception to every rule.
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

i'm the decider.........no changes in my cabinet :shock:
mvscals blow monkey spunk
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

If he decides to nuke Iran....

IN
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Yes. The wise scholar Dubya was using an archaic word because it was the best way for him to describerize himself and his talk thought.
:lol:
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Eaglebauer wrote:
War Wagon wrote: Then again, when I'm voting for a President, extemporaeneous speaking skeelz are not necessarily what I'm interested in.
Especially considering his real "job description" doesn't include little things like TALK IN FRONT OF A LOT OF PEOPLE all that often. :lol:
Correct.

Being able to talk like a Rhodes scholar is no indication of a man's true character, and that is a much more important consideration for POTUS than of just being able to verbally form words and sentences properly that are to be consumed by the masses.

Pretty much, I want a man that can be respected for his character traits making the decisions for this country. I want a man who goes to bed at night with a clear conscience.

The Dems haven't offered one of those in my lifetime. The last Dem who fit this description was Harry Truman.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, Wagoner, you think Harry slept well knowing he'd nuked two cities of civilians? That he'd declared martial law in response to the steel workers strike? That he signed off on the apartheid state experiment of Israel? If Harry wasn't such a simplistic idiot--grossly unqualified for his office--he may have realized the severity of his actions, if not the implications.

But what's your point? Are you actually saying you SUPPORT the Chimp? That this semantically challenged lunatic Christer and his astonishing record of failure, disaster, scandal, and shame somehow reflects your politics? He speaks for you? Just checkinig.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

War Wagon wrote:Pretty much, I want a man that can be respected for his character traits making the decisions for this country. I want a man who goes to bed at night with a clear conscience.

The Dems haven't offered one of those in my lifetime.
Newsflash: neither have the Republicans. The last Repub to come remotely close to fitting that description was Eisenhower (who, in all likelihood, would be a Dem if he were alive today, given how far to the right the Republicans have moved since).
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Eaglebauer
Elwood

Post by Eaglebauer »

War Wagon wrote: being able to verbally form words and sentences properly that are to be consumed by the masses.
Upon reconsideration, you're right, this really isn't a necessary skill for one who supposably LEADS millions of people at all. :meds:
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I think he meant to say; "I'm the Deicider".

Good to see him finally confessing to his role in the Crucifixion.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

War Winkie wrote:
Pretty much, I want a man that can be respected for his character traits making the decisions for this country. I want a man who goes to bed at night with a clear conscience.

The Dems haven't offered one of those in my lifetime. The last Dem who fit this description was Harry Truman.
So then, who was the last Rebulican who fit that bill? The Chimp? Bush the Elder? Nixon?

Just keep knocking over the political dominoes, because under the skin and over the lips, ALL politicians lie...it's just a matter of degrees.

Blow job vs. deliberately inflated oil prices...?

Always go for the b.j. :wink:
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:Blow job vs. deliberately inflated oil prices...?

Perjury, subornation of perjury, obstruction of justice, trading missile technology to the Chicoms for illegal campaign cash vs. you're a fucking idiot.

I'll take option B.

And John Stewert can fuck off and die.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Way to spin and ingore the regimen of lies that is the Chimp administration Dio. So Bubba fibbed about a hummer...so fucking what? At least dude didn't lead thousands of innocent Americans into a bloodbath over controf of oil, and that his own fucking administration has allowed said oil prices to inflate out of controil so the oil companies and the Bush family and friends can line their own pockets.

Or is that too much of an oversimplification for you...?

Dumbass.

Enjoy that Chimp Kool-Aid bitch.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

And John Stewart and the Daily Show writers fucking rule! The most honest take on the news anywhere. Sorry your GOP colored glasses don't allow you to view it without party bias.

Your loss.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Yep mvs...it was about more than that...

...and so are the web of lies from the Chimp administration.

Dumbestfuck.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:War Winkie wrote:

So then, who was the last Rebulican who fit that bill? The Chimp? Bush the Elder? Nixon?

Just keep knocking over the political dominoes, because under the skin and over the lips, ALL politicians lie...it's just a matter of degrees.

Blow job vs. deliberately inflated oil prices...?

Who the fuck are you again? I've seen a few the old timers (that I actually respect) fawn over your re-appearance, but I certainly don't see why.

It appears that you have nothing to say, and say that quite eloquently.

And yep, I'm quite certain that W goes to sleep at night with a clear conscience.

I back the man, my president, whom I voted for twice, 100%

Gots a problem with that?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:And yep, I'm quite certain that W goes to sleep at night with a clear conscience.
On that we can agree. I seriously doubt Chimpy leads what my philosophy teachers used to call "an examined life".
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:I back the man, my president, whom I voted for twice, 100%

Sounds more like he back-ends you, and you enjoy it without question. But whatever turns you on.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RadioFan wrote:
War Wagon wrote:I back the man, my president, whom I voted for twice, 100%

Sounds more like he back-ends you, and you enjoy it without question. But whatever turns you on.
I thought that you had that whole "being an idiot" problem fixed back during the ports deal thread?

Backsliding?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:I thought that you had that whole "being an idiot" problem fixed back during the ports deal thread?
You mean this one? The one in which your ass was handed to you, twice, if I recall?

Wagon: "What? Bush's cock? Where?"

T1B: "Uhh, WW, this has not much to do with Bush's cock."

Wagon: "Can I suck it?"
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Jay in Phoenix wrote:So Bubba committed perjury, subornation of perjury and obstruction of justice in a sexual harassment trial...so fucking what? At least dude didn't lead thousands of innocent Americans into a bloodbath over controf of oil, and that his own fucking administration has allowed said oil prices to inflate out of controil so the oil companies and the Bush family and friends can line their own pockets.

Or is that too much of an oversimplification for you...?
More like a total crock of shit.

As opposed to Bill Caligula having PRC agents holding his fundraisers for him.

As far as thousands of innocent americans dying- "It's the economy, stupid".

It was Clinton's policies and attitudes that made AQ what it was.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

If that's how you want to spin it Dio...and you want to support death for inflated oil prices..(inflated with a wink and a nudge from Chimpy)...that's your sad affair. And I do so love this Republican fascination for ALL things being Bubba's fault. :meds: And yet all of you myopians continue to salivate over the Chimps little weenie, suckling at the teat of lies.

Fuckin' epic. :lol:

Now then, on to War Winkie---
Who the fuck are you again? I've seen a few the old timers (that I actually respect) fawn over your re-appearance, but I certainly don't see why.
I'm Jay...from Phoenix...says so on the name tag. Dyslexic much?
It appears that you have nothing to say, and say that quite eloquently.
Well thanks Winkie! I do have a certain "elequence" about me! Nice of you to notice. Plenty to say too, just not so much to a 'tard like you. Except of couse...
And yep, I'm quite certain that W goes to sleep at night with a clear conscience.

I back the man, my president, whom I voted for twice, 100%

Nope, not if you feel comfy tucking yourself into your Toy Story blankies each and every evening knowing your being plunger-fucked to death by the Chimp and his Goon Administration.

Sweet dreams dipshit.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Being able to talk like a Rhodes scholar is no indication of a man's true character
What is, Whitey? Declassifying information for political purposes? Fabricating evidence to justify a war timeline that suits his buddies, damn the consequences? Accepting cronyism as a goddamned religion? Gazing into Putin's eyes and concluding that he can be trusted?
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

PSUFAN wrote:
Being able to talk like a Rhodes scholar is no indication of a man's true character
What is, Whitey? Declassifying information for political purposes? Fabricating evidence to justify a war timeline that suits his buddies, damn the consequences? Accepting cronyism as a goddamned religion? Gazing into Putin's eyes and concluding that he can be trusted?
Misleading a sizeable portion of the public into believing that a nation which had nothing to do with the 9/11 attack was in on it to support his pre-planned notion for war? Equating policy disagreements with treason?

Just thought I'd throw a few more in, PSU. You, of course, get the idea.