(M) Why the PigMartins didn't want to give Harper a chance.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Whenever Otis Troll meets someone new, the first place he looks is the crotch.
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:^
Your right, whomever, it's the post totals everyone first notices. :meds:

WOW!!! Post Total got's himself another article

Keeps stroking your nightmare, loser

:lol:

While Canada Dreams Harper Canada.
:meds:

Don't let facts get in the way of your denial Tina..

Facts are, PM Hypocrite's being shown for the collosal waste of skin that he really is.
Fact is, his bullshit's being exposed and as much as he tries to steal pages from the Dubya handbook of denial, spin and no comment..
People will see through his smoke screen.
Fact is.. he will not get a majority government.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
Otis' troll wrote:

New nic, same tard running it. Gottcha.

Changing your nic was clever, just like you. :lol:
Wow, awesome smack there Hap..
I'm surprised you didn't toss a couple of Bodes in there to complete your shutyomouth/SpamuraiG level of retort.

Ankle bite much?
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Desperate Loser Wrote:

Facts are, PM Hypocrite's being shown for the collosal waste of skin that he really is.
Fact is, his bullshit's being exposed and as much as he tries to steal pages from the Dubya handbook of denial, spin and no comment..
Forty percent of Liberal voters, and a quarter of NDP and Bloc Quebecois voters, told Decima Research they were generally satisfied with Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government.
'BODE The Clear Thinkers. :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:
Desperate Loser Wrote:

Forty percent of Liberal voters, and a quarter of NDP and Bloc Quebecois voters, told Decima Research they were generally satisfied with Prime Minister Stephen Harper's government.
'BODE The Clear Thinkers. :lol:
I suppose you Reformatards will take whatever miniscule amount of "Bode" that you can lay your hands on eh Tina?

But you know what those numbers really say?

They say that despite the fact that the Liberals are currently leaderless, Harper has been working overtime to appear moderate, there have been no major faux pas (although I'm sure there will be shortly), and Harper hasn't been caught beating up office furniture or anything.
The Hypocrites still haven't convinced an overwhelming majority of Canadians that they're actually doing a good job.

Why are the Hypocrites numbers so low?

I'd be more worried about that if I were you Tina.

And as a caveat to your little poll.. you forgot to mention the part in the article that you got it from where it says..
Pollster Bruce Anderson cautions the survey results don't mean Liberal, NDP and Bloc supporters would vote Tory if an election was held tomorrow.
And let's keep one minor detail in mind shall we... the poll was conducted at a time during which Hypocrite was licking the boots of your favourite bashing target and the Hypocrites had been in hiding for the previous month so as to not say anything that their Furheur might be offended by.
The Decima survey was taken when Harper was making front-page news. He had just wrapped up his first major international summit in Mexico with U.S. President George W. Bush and Mexican President Vicente Fox.

Also, the spring session of Parliament was opening with a succinct, focused throne speech April 4.

The polls suggest more voters think the Conservatives are doing a good job of handling international affairs and Canada-U.S. relations than those who feel they are doing a poor job. Ditto for the economy.

However, the reverse was true of areas such as child care, the environment and health care. For example, 63% of respondents said they thought the Tories were doing a poor job on the environment.

GREEN WARNING

And that was before news came out that the government was pulling funding for a number of climate-change initiatives.

Anderson said public opinion research suggests Canadians are becoming more focused on global environmental issues.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^
My guess is if they ran a poll after his grand slam in wpg, the results would even be better.

My guess is you are pissed that he IS beginning to do a very good job for Canada, and that's whats got you melting like a Chernobyl.

My guess is you would be a happy camper if you would only shed your retarded partisan crap, and enjoyed the ride.

Go Harper Express...TooToot :lol:
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:^
My guess is if they ran a poll after his grand slam in wpg, the results would even be better.
Bet you'd be wrong.. In fact, the more people hear from him, the lower his ratings will be.
That's why Hypocrite is too chicken shit to lift his gag order let his Reich Marshalls take their gags off.
My guess is you are pissed that he IS beginning to do a very good job for Canada, and that's whats got you melting like a Chernobyl.

You're a joke Tina... you might want to consider your infinite amount of posts melting over Bush before you start calling anyone else's posts "melting"
And once more, you'd be wrong. Hypocrite's not even close to doing a very good job for Canada... nor will he ever be unless he drops dead from a heart attack brought on by the gut he's sporting from stuffing those cheeseburgers into his maw.
You remember his bbq tour last summer right?

My guess is you would be a happy camper if you would only shed your retarded partisan crap, and enjoyed the ride.
Retarded partisan crap Tina?
Pot kettle much?

The only ride I'd enjoy and which would make me a very happy camper would be watching the one carrying Hypocrite's rotting corpse to his final hole in the ground so that I could piss on it after the dirt was thrown.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

JF Wrote:
Bet you'd be wrong.. In fact, the more people hear from him, the lower his ratings will be.
And yet, the polls continue to prove narrow jaded opinion wrong.
ManFan Wrote:
You're a joke Tina... you might want to consider your infinite amount of posts melting over Bush before you start calling anyone else's posts "melting"
ManFan; your "Tina, Harper is Bu$h" drone is getting real tired, but coming from one who is running outta complaining room, it is completely understandable.
btw...I rarely suggest that a poster is melting, but in your sad case, Hap hit the nail 'right on the head, and all I can do in the name of truth is to but agree.
Otis Wrote:
Hypocrite's not even close to doing a very good job for Canada... nor will he ever be unless he drops dead from a heart attack brought on by the gut he's sporting from stuffing those cheeseburgers into his maw.
You remember his bbq tour last summer right?
Sorry for your bitterness.
Think happy thought's, Otis, take a page outta your loser Leafs book and think golf. Trust me, 'Bro, things are gonna be getting a whole lot worse for obsessed liberals in The Great Getting It Real Of Canada.
WYNIT Wrote:
Retarded partisan crap Tina?
Pot kettle much?

The only ride I'd enjoy and which would make me a very happy camper would be watching the one carrying Hypocrite's rotting corpse to his final hole in the ground so that I could piss on it after the dirt was thrown.
Seriously; Whatever Your Name Is Today, I like you, I really really do, now please take your meds.
Buddy, you really don't have to be one of them. Those scary images your seeing are only hallucinations brought on by some freakish 'libby can only libby can' dependency. You are strung out man...Be strong, YES you can Shake That Monkey, my online Chum.
Harper Canada is your friend, we are with you.

Good luck with your recovery. :)
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Tina your hypocrisy knows no end does it... :lol:

You're obviously drunk on the Hypocrites kool-aid..

Harper is a Bush clone and if you'd remove your tongue from tickling Hypocrite's colon long enough for you to recognise it, you might even surprise yourself at just how badly you've been duped.

Now back to your hypocrisy Tina...
In another thread you posted this....
tough love wrote:
LTS TRN 2 Asks:
Anybody here supporting Rummy?.........didn't think so
Given to the ways of Bu$h Corp politics, it appears that America's own Generals need to wait until retirement before they are allowed to voice their true opinion about that clueless bum, if they treasure their careers, or their pensions.

Glad handings for all who bow to the Bu$h.
Now read this...
PM slaps muzzle on brass

By STEPHANIE RUBEC, PARLIAMENTARY BUREAU

Prime Minister Stephen Harper has forbidden Canada's top military brass from speaking publicly for fear of detracting attention from his government's top priorities.

A top military officer said the Prime Minister's Office recently told Chief of Defence Staff Gen. Rick Hillier his speaking engagements had to be approved and his speeches would be vetted by Harper's staff.

Hillier was told to advise his top generals, admirals and commodores that the order applies to them.

A source close to Hillier said the general hauled in military brass to a closed-door meeting and verbally relayed the instructions.

GO THROUGH PMO

The senior military officer who attended the meeting said Hillier told brass they were to clear all media interview requests with the PMO. So far all requests for interviews have been turned down by the PM's staff.

"They don't want anything to detract from their five messages or lead to debate or discussion," said the source, who asked for anonymity to avoid repercussions himself.

Lower-ranking soldiers can still answer questions on their responsibilities and the programs they work in without having to seek PMO approval, the senior official said.
Remind you of anyone dipshit?

tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

JF Wrote:
Remind you of anyone dipshit? :lol:
So Sorry if you are expecting me to say Bu$h, cuz it doesn't, and I can't honestly say that I am sorry that Mr. Steven Harpers' remarkable leadership skills effectively applied against the many leftover self_serving low lifes which came about as a direct result this country's over-extended reign of a libby curse, leaves you with nothing else but to keep droning on and on about the same old same old meaningless comparative crap while this country becomes clean and well again.

So Sorry but the honest truth is that you need to get with the program, and stop hating on New Canada, cuz there simply is no longer room for your kind of crazy.

The Polls don't lie. :wink:
Hapday
Eternal Scobode

Post by Hapday »

tough love wrote:
So Sorry but the honest truth is that you need to get with the program, and stop hating on New Canada, cuz there simply is no longer room for your kind of crazy.
In the 416 and the East Coast, Otis/Jaysfan's level of tardness will always remain. I suggest they grab a snickers bar and enjoy being on the outside looking in, because the gLiberals are going to be in opposition for a looooooooooooong time.
Otis wrote: RACK Harper.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Hapday wrote:
tough love wrote:
In the 416 and the East Coast, Otis/Jaysfan's level of tardness will always remain. I suggest they grab a snickers bar and enjoy being on the outside looking in, because the gLiberals are going to be in opposition for a looooooooooooong time.

You've changed your tune slightly there Hap. You used to blame it on everyone in and around the Golden Horseshoe...

Wonder why you're now specifying the 416 eh? ;)

And sorry to ruin your fantasy there chump but a loooooooooooong time would be what your tards went through.
We'll be back in power long before then.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Well well well.. what have we here...

More of the Hypocrite's censorship of the media...

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... TopStories

So much for democracy eh?

Open and accountable government.. riiiiiight :meds:
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

RACK PM Harper for not ruling to suit the Lib_Tard$, nor their media.

Take heart, Opposition Voters, there is room for all upon the New Canada wagon. :)
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

tough love wrote:RACK PM Harper for following in his mentor Dubya's footsteps.
Take heart, Opposition Voters, there is room for thousands more of Image on the New Canada wagon. :)
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

I disagree with Canada sacrificing even one of our finest toward helping a people who appear to still require centuries of evolution to become recognizable as human beings, in a humanitarian sense.
The majority of those tards are worse then rabid animals, and will remain so no matter who rules their roost. It's simply retarded to support anything that stupid.

That said; (best stop licking youir chops before you blister yourself, Otis :wink:) the dif between myself and a brain washed partisan freak is I don't need to swallow the whole pill to enjoy the benifits of the cure.
Even with Harpers shortcoming's, he is miles ahead of corruption, and he's just getting started...WooHoo.
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Um, no he's not tl...
Liberal MP Dominic LeBlanc (Beauséjour) said Harper's "so-called" Accountability Act proposes "to ban all corporate donations to political parties, yet this Saturday the Prime Minister will speak at a $5,000 per table corporate fundraising event for the New Brunswick Conservative Party."
Ok, we can argue semantics about federal vs provincial party on this one all you want but the bottom line is, he's blatantly being hypocritical of doing what he accused others of doing before..
And it makes his accountability act look like a farce.

Just one more shining example of President Hypocrite's flip flops.
Harper said the fundraiser "is not for the Conservative Party of Canada. It is a fundraiser for the provincial Progressive Conservative Party and, of course, is conducted under the laws of the province of New Brunswick."
:roll::roll:

And while we're at it here..

Let's not forget the shitstorm Hypocrite's raised by banning the news media access to any more repatriation ceremonies.

Marie Leger -- mother of Cpl. Marc Leger, killed in Afghanistan in 2002 -- rejected O'Connor's reasoning.

"Whatever the Harper crew is talking about, it's not trying to help the families. Whatever reason they decided to do this for, it's not for us," she said.

"If people don't want to listen to this, they can turn their TV off. But by golly, I think Canadians are smart enough and tough enough to understand what's going on in Afghanistan."

By seeing coffins come off the plane, "they'll understand what war is all about," Leger said.

Other politicians

Meanwhile, at least two Tory MPs have come out swinging against their own government.

Ontario MP Garth Turner said he's been "besieged" by angry phone calls from constituents about the caskets and the government's new flag policy.

"There's a great deal of concern, confusion and uncertainty about why the government has adopted the position that it has," Turner told reporters Tuesday.

And eastern Ontario Tory MP Daryl Cramp, whose riding neighbours the Trenton military base where the soldiers will be returned, said media should have been allowed in for Tuesday's event.

"I think it's just unfortunate personally," he told local radio station CJTN.
Tina Beerenfenger, whose husband Cpl. Robbie Beerenfenger was killed near Kabul in 2003, said she was shocked by the flag decision.

“I feel that these soldiers deserve recognition that the flag should be at half-mast for each and every one of them.

“I know it’s not a tradition, but since then they’ve lowered it and I feel that Canadians all over should know when one of our soldiers fall, and remember them on that day and again on Remembrance Day.”

Mandi Hein, whose husband Cpl. Dwayne Hein is serving in Afghanistan, called the decision an insult to members of the Armed Forces.

“My husband told me he is opposed to this decision and so are other soldiers he’s serving with in Afghanistan,” she told the Winnipeg Free Press.
The mother of Cpl. Jamie Brendan Murphy, a soldier killed in Afghanistan in 2004, said she was disappointed that flags were not lowered.

“I don’t think it’s right, because they’re over there fighting for us and they’re losing their lives, and we’re not honouring them,” said Alice Murphy from Conception Harbour, Nfld.

“Honour the soldiers and put the flag at half-mast.”

Lincoln Dinning, the father of one of the soldiers killed in Afghanistan last week, told his Liberal MP, Paul Steckle, that he was dumbfounded by the unprecedented decision to bar media from repatriation ceremonies.

Richard Leger participated in the same type of sad homecoming for his son Marc in 2002 and says he’ll forever cherish the public participation.

“It was a Canadian thing. It was something we wanted to show all Canadians — what the cost of their liberty is,” Leger told the CBC.

“It’s still heartwarming to (remember) the people’s faces. People were lined up on (Highway) 401, in 2002, all the way from Trenton to Toronto.

“They wanted to be there. They had to be there. I was told that often. . . and those are the things I carry with me all my life.”
Dinning wrote Prime Minister Stephen Harper a letter asking him to reconsider the policy change — only two weeks before the tragic death of Cpl. Matthew Dinning.

“My question is simple. For all the support and respect that you say publicly, why do you choose not to fly the flag on Parliament Hill at half mast when one of our soldiers is killed?” Dinning wrote from Wingham, Ont.

“I was told it’s usually only done for politicians and VIPs. I would suggest to you that there is no more important VIP than a Canadian soldier who gave his life in the service of his country.”

And in response,

Hypocrite had this feeble excuse...
The Conservatives have explained the changes by saying it was the previous Liberal government that defied tradition by lowering the flag on a selective basis. They also say they’re protecting the privacy of military families by barring media from filming the arrival of caskets at military bases.

“It is not about photo-ops and media coverage,” Harper told the House of Commons.

“It is about what is in the best interests of the families.”
:HUGEFUCKINGROLLEYES:

Canadians won't forget the way Hypocrite's acting, more like a dicatator than a Prime Minister..

And the media sure as hell won't let them forget how Hypocrite's denying them the right to do what our soldiers are over in Afghanistan fighting and dying for...

The right to freedom, freedom of speach and democracy.
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
Canadians won't forget the way Hypocrite's acting, more like a dicatator than a Prime Minister..

And the media sure as hell won't let them forget how Hypocrite's denying them the right to do what our soldiers are over in Afghanistan fighting and dying for...

The right to freedom, freedom of speach and democracy.
:HUGEFUCKINGROLLEYES:

Does it surprise anyone that self-serving libtards and their media would attempt to manipulate the pangs of the distraught for their own advantage?

Even though I disagree with these guys; many of our obedient soldiers who are the ones being forced to foolishly fight in that Afghan stupidity, don't disagree with Harps take on the flag thingy, and anyone who is not a despot needs to respect that.

It's just shameful that the opposition and their media would even try to score points through the blood of this countries fallen saps.

Just Shameful!!!
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

No, what's shameful is that the Hypocrites would try and hide the truth of war from Canadians so as to help protect their political asses.

Oops, there's that hidden agenda thing again...

President Hypocrites' modus operandi...
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

modus operandi wrote:
No, what's shameful is that the Hypocrites would try and hide the truth of war from Canadians so as to help protect their political asses.

Oops, there's that hidden agenda thing again...

President Hypocrites'
Good God Man, how on earth does respect for the family add up to hiding the bitter truth. Whenever one of our golden children so much as scratch themselves in that other hell hole, we instantly hear about it in the media.

You need to back away from the Pig_Sniff and show some respect for the fallen, and their grieving families by not supporting a self_serving media circus frenzy opon the return of their remains.

Have a freakin heart, wil'yah.

Harper Does. 8)
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Sorry tl, but I have absolutely no respect for the Hypocrite family err party.
It's a bullshit move by the Hypocrites and even their own members have said so..
Maybe if you'd remove your head out of your ass, you'd see just how much of a bush move it is for Hypocrite to ban it.

And I've got a heart Harriet..

What I'd love dearly to see is Harper's heart attack..
Kind of like Ariel Sharon's did.

I'll remember to pray for it twice on Sunday...
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Otis Wrote:
And I've got a heart Harriet..

What I'd love dearly to see is Harper's heart attack..
Kind of like Ariel Sharon's did.

I'll remember to pray for it twice on Sunday...
More like; you have a heart for siding with anything LibTard, even if it goes against Canada, or the wishes of those whom your self-serving media scum buds pretend to defend.

As for your sic prayer; satan didn't hear your last one either, you disenchanted anti-christ lover. :Big Smile Big Smile :