Post by Wolfman »

MrsO bought a Denise Austin "Yoga" DVD
and one of these things---
helps keep her is in fine shape !!

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

:lol:
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Wolfman wrote:MrsO bought a Denise Austin "Yoga" DVD

Which one - the girl, or the ball?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mister Bushice wrote:
Wolfman wrote:MrsO bought a Denise Austin "Yoga" DVD

Which one - the girl, or the ball?

BUWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! RACK YOU!

-Nobody
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Shouldn't you be at a gym somewhere squeezing the bacon grease out of a few plus siz - err "super models"?

Or are you gearing up to wow everyone with another of your "roll your fivehead across the keyboard / gizz gobbling ass monkey" takes?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Bushice...a sincere, heartfelt post, from me to you, strictly for constructive purposes and the advancement of this forum:

You fucking suck at this. Both humor and smack. PLease refrain from attempting either in the future, regardless what your brain might try and tell you is witty and clever -- your brain is lying to you.

Seriously.

"Roll your fivehead across the keyboard?"

Get the fuck out of here. I could spend 10 minutes coaching JTR, and he'd run your spotted ass over the hill without using punctuatuion.

"**act of movement**" your "**worn out desciption of an anatomical part**" across the keyboard, you "**recycled euphamism for homosexual, stolen from the Rayduh James Dictionary**".

That formulaic bullshit isn't ever going to cut it when you try and step up past single-A ball, so why do you bother trying?

You are truly an example of the adage "when you fall off, get right back on that horse" not always being for the best.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Dinsdale wrote:Bushice...a sincere, heartfelt post, from me to you, strictly for constructive purposes and the advancement of this forum:

You fucking suck at this. Both humor and smack. PLease refrain from attempting either in the future, regardless what your brain might try and tell you is witty and clever -- your brain is lying to you.

Seriously.

"Roll your fivehead across the keyboard?"
Actually RJ was the one who used that line, not me. He used it a couple of times. I bet you racked him for it though. :roll:
I could spend 10 minutes coaching JTR, and he'd run your spotted ass over the hill without using punctuatuion.
Yeah. I notice that brilliant typo smack you dropped on him in the other thread. You da man. Everyone looks up to you.
That formulaic bullshit isn't ever going to cut it when you try and step up past single-A ball, so why do you bother trying?

You are truly an example of the adage "when you fall off, get right back on that horse" not always being for the best.
THAT coming from a horses ass like yourself is laughable. Dude, you're spewing a lot of chest thumping hate around here lately, and the shit you post isn't making this a better place. Typo smack "I'm superior to all of you" smack? Fucking pathetic and unfunny.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mister Bushice wrote:Fucking pathetic and unfunny.
ONCE AGAIN --

Put up or shut up.

Link us up to something...anything that would give anyone any reason to regard you as qualified to pass judgement on what is and isn't funny.

Yeah, I'll hold my breath.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mister Bushice wrote: Fucking pathetic and unfunny.

Fucking Incredible.

The very reason the term "unfunny" and "useless cunt" exists calling someone else "unfunny".

:lol:

Bottom line is this: You're a horribly weak shit poster whose droning and coma inducing posts continually put this board in a schiavo state when your old burnout ass mashes submit with your shitbox ticklers.

THAT coming from a horses ass
Real ground breaking shit there, Tardshice. How will Dins recover from that epic fucking blast?

Just do the board a favor and give the play by play on the impending bruising and scarring your fucking uterus is about to take, slunt.........
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I defy anyone with one of those in their house to fight the temptation to dribble it around an armchair and then dunk it, causing massive ornament damage.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”