The time is near

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Grass Clippings
Crack Whore

The time is near

Post by Grass Clippings »

The time is near, Rack Fu. Summer is fast approaching, and soon, nothing will be able to stop me - Not even the sudden advent of grass clipping insurance. Blade by blade, I will wear the tread off your Navigator’s tires. It will corrode away like a cock that has been in Blondiebabe’s mouth for more than 5 seconds. No wait….3 seconds.

Oh yes, the time is near. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
DMike316
Elwood

Post by DMike316 »

:lol:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Re: The time is near

Post by The Assassin »

Grass Clippings wrote:The time is near, Rack Fu. Summer is fast approaching, and soon, nothing will be able to stop me - Not even the sudden advent of grass clipping insurance. Blade by blade, I will wear the tread off your Navigator’s tires. It will corrode away like a cock that has been in Blondiebabe’s mouth for more than 5 seconds. No wait….3 seconds.

That alone gets a RACK!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

buwahahahaha
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Grass Clippings wrote:The time is near, Rack Fu. Summer is fast approaching, and soon, nothing will be able to stop me - Not even the sudden advent of grass clipping insurance. Blade by blade, I will wear the tread off your Navigator’s tires. It will corrode away like a cock that has been in Blondiebabe’s mouth for more than 5 seconds. No wait….3 seconds.

You won't be laughing so hard when you get caught in one of Fu's spinners, and dropped in the FBI parking lot.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Roach wrote:
The Assassin wrote:

That alone gets a RACK!
yeah but when her left incisor's 6-32 stud implant meets with your dick you lose! A lot of blood. Until you will need to get a tourniquet. On that dick. And die. Or watch it drop off. Dilemma. Navigate yer ass to a blood supply and pray your dong will ever work again!

Just sayin'

Egads! How do you know this will happen exactly??
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Roach wrote:never personal, but
I seen a picture of her naked mouth.

I'll try to find it.

wait!!thats ok dude. I've seen the pile of lava rocks that used to be her teeth pic already
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
quacker backer
Elwood

Post by quacker backer »

archive
Terry in Crapchester wrote: But this board doesn't exactly represent reality.
Grass Clippings
Crack Whore

Post by Grass Clippings »

Another thing Mr. Fu, don't make the mistake of thinking I'm a one man army. My allies will soon be arriving in full force to help me become leaner, greener and more destructive. It all starts with a little of this:

Once I've become enriched, I'll need to bulk up to increase the thickness of my blades, subsequently causing severe front end damage to your vehicle. That's when this guy comes into play:

Of course, he'll be accompanied by a couple of my good buddies:

And of course:

OH YES! THE TIME IS COMING! THE TIME IS COMING! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!