Hey, Fester

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Hey, Fester

Post by Goober McTuber »

Just so you know, the Ultimate Frisbee College Championships are going on right now. Don’t let Nit-picker in Crapchester fool you, this is a National Championship.

http://www4.upa.org/index.php
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Didn't say it wasn't a national championship. But I wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't posted it.

Btw, seems like somebody is all up in somebody else's dome these days. You okay?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

You aren’t clever enough to get into anyone’s head. Lately, you’ve just sucked a lot. That’ll get people’s attention. 10-page creationist beatdown out front shoulda told you.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:You aren’t clever enough to get into anyone’s head.
Seems I've clearly gotten into yours, what with a little mild smack thrown at Wisconsin prompting a full-on meltdown from you.
Lately, you’ve just sucked a lot. That’ll get people’s attention.
You'd be the expert on that.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Goob's the only clever one on the board. Noob's Old Lady should have told ya.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

It was hardly a meltdown. Just another thread where you got careless with your words and were forced to backpedal. Again.

And yes, I am an expert on identifying people that suck.

Sissy, compared to you, even Terry could be considered clever.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:It was hardly a meltdown. Just another thread where you got careless with your words and were forced to backpedal. Again.
Hardly. It was a little mild smack thrown at you, and you melted. But believe whatever makes you feel good.
And yes, I am an expert on identifying people that suck.
I assume you look in a mirror at least on occasion. For you, that's undoubtedly good practice.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Thanks man.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Flappy Twatlips in Crapchester wrote:Seems I've clearly gotten into yours, what with a little mild smack thrown at Wisconsin prompting a full-on meltdown from you.
You tell 'em!! We also prompted a "full on meltdown" from America!

--Hiroshima and Nagasaki
:meds: At least try to stick to the topic.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:I did. The topic is your strange belief that getting your last remaining teeth kicked in somehow equates to your abuser melting down.
Hardly. You didn't even appear on the thread in question. I threw some mild smack at Goober for posting an article on a Rock, Paper, Scissors championship, as well as some mild smack about college national championships that matter, and he melted.

Not too hard a concept, but I can see where you're having a problem with it.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Right. Because Tard in Crapchester declares it a meltdown that’s what it is. Same as all creationists being Republicans. Idiot.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:Right. Because Tard in Crapchester declares it a meltdown that’s what it is. Same as all creationists being Republicans. Idiot.
No, that's not why it's a meltdown. This is why it's a meltdown.

And btw, if you're so fond of parsing words, seems that you were careless in yours as well. That won't be a national championship for Wisconsin, tard, since the competitor doesn't go to school there anymore. But I didn't even bother to mention that earlier, since I had bigger fish to fry. You, quite obviously, did not.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

The whole story was posted as a joke, you fucking dullard. Not surprised that went over your head. I did not for a minute believe that it could represent yet another national championship for the Badgers, seeing as it's not an NCAA competition. And keep telling yourself there's a meltdown in there. Moron.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:The whole story was posted as a joke, you fucking dullard. Not surprised that went over your head. I did not for a minute believe that it could represent yet another national championship for the Badgers, seeing as it's not an NCAA competition.
Didn't really matter to me whether it was a joke or not. Like I said, I had bigger fish to fry. You, obviously, did not.
And keep telling yourself there's a meltdown in there. Moron.
Considering the lengths you went to refute my relatively innocuous smack directed at your school, if that's not a meltdown, what is it? And if you weren't melting, why even mention me when you started this thread which had nothing to do with me and wasn't addressed to me?
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Beautiful.

RACK fucking goob.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Raydah James wrote:Beautiful.

RACK fucking goob.
Isn't there some she-male punk rocker for you to post as your example of a hottie? :lol:
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Crap in Terrychester,

All I did was counter your argument that only football and basketball championships count. I realize that any time anyone disagrees with you, it brings you to tears.

You just said, “And btw, if you're so fond of parsing words, seems that you were careless in yours as well. That won't be a national championship for Wisconsin, tard, since the competitor doesn't go to school there anymore.”

I said, “It was a joke, you fucking retard.”

You said, “Didn't really matter to me whether it was a joke or not.”

Fucking brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:Crap in Terrychester,

All I did was counter your argument that only football and basketball championships count.
You don't get it, do you?

More than anything, that was a throwaway smack line. We've all done the "what's a sport" take at one time or another on this or another board. I was just applying it specifically to the college level.

You're the first I've ever seen take it personally, though.
I realize that any time anyone disagrees with you, it brings you to tears.
Hardly. Anyone who is an attorney is bound to be disagreed with for a living. That's what litigation is all about.

You do know that much, don't you?
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:

All I did was counter your argument that only football and basketball championships count.

More than anything, that was a throwaway smack line. We've all done the "what's a sport" take at one time or another on this or another board. I was just applying it specifically to the college level.

Hardly. Anyone who is an attorney is bound to be disagreed with for a living. That's what litigation is all about.

It was a throwaway smack line, yet you had to cling to JSC for support? Whatever.

Considering your limited verbal skills, I find it hard to imagine you making a living as an attorney. Then again, you’ve often mentioned how moderate your income is. You get what you pay for, I guess.

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Goober McTuber wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:

It was a throwaway smack line, yet you had to cling to JSC for support?
Clinging to JSC for support? Hardly. I merely pointed out a similarity between his point and mine. It was then that you delved into the word parsing, and managed to screw that up.

But in hindsight, it was still a mistake. I should have just walked away. You're not worth the time or effort.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: But in hindsight, it was still a mistake. I should have just walked away. It would have saved me some embarrassment.
FTFY

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

FTFY posts to make your point now? :meds:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Another attempting to feast on my ankle, I see.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, right. You've been stomped flat and kicked down the stairs...again.
And you, no doubt, would be the expert on that, based on your experience around here. :lol: :lol:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Terry, the best of the best get vanquished once in awhile. It happens. Just take your lumps, move on, and don't think you're above getting bitch slapped on occasion.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Terry, the best of the best get vanquished once in awhile. It happens. Just take your lumps, move on, and don't think you're above getting bitch slapped on AN occasion.
Fixed. And agreed.

In regard to your last post, Terry -- Dude..."I know you are, but what am I?"

Please tell me you're above that?

Any time you dig deep into the Sissyroo playbook, chances are something went wrong.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one