Dio the evil mod II

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

tough love wrote:
His name is what drives the sales of his books. :wink:

Dio got's the buttons, and he knows how to use 'em.
English please?

Are you implying (erroneously) I changed your post?
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

tough love wrote:
Dio got's the buttons, and he knows how to use 'em.
If either of us ever use those buttons then there won't be any doubt about it; so there is no need to try and imply that one of the mods changed someones post without notification.

If you have a problem with modship we addressed this. Start a "the Mods Suck" thread and we'll be sure to let you bitch about it in there but as yet, so far, I think that the farthest we have gone is to add exclamation points to a thread with some rather explicit pictures and split one other because it was going off topic.

I tend to think this forum is a well bit more free wheeling and dealing than most of the others to date.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Actually, I edited and deleted two posters who were attempting to hijack a thread I started. Only one seemed to need to whine about it though....

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=14992

Oh, and I split one.

I think that's it so far.

ImageImage
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

^^
All I know is I didn't post -> His name is what drives the sales of his books. :wink:

Sunny, there is no doubt what's so ever, and if Dio didn't do, then who???
If it happens again, this board will lose a regular.
The Martyreds Doing A Happy Dance Wrote:
Do it again DO IT AGAIN
Am I wrong...God, I hope so.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Actually I didn't touch your post before.

Now I did.

Happy?

ImageImage
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Dio Wrote:
Actually I didn't touch your post before.

Now I did.

Happy?
No Adm/Mod/Poster should ever be happy about what you claim to have just done THIS TIME, Dio?

Sacred Right:
A members post is supposed to be their's, and their's alone.
If admin/mod has an issue with something a poster posts, they have their options to deal with the 'supposed' offending post.
Interjecting their own take within said posters post is not one of those options, and never should be.

Anyone who figures differently is a fool.

Trespass:
I recall being irratated when Variable started a new spin off thread in The Poli_F, using my Nic.
IMO...What was done in this forum was a whole lot worse.

Anywho; by me, it's on you...I retain no hard feelings over your 'shit that don't float' transgression.
I hoping that it was just one of you guys doing what you thought was funny at the time, and now realize that it wasn't.
If not, next time make it more obvious then what Dio claims he just did to another one of my posts, and you can be the hero who fulfilled the wish of many on this board.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Again...

English please?

You complained someone else interjected an irelevant comment into one of your posts. I deleted said comment and moved all the bullshit about it to a new one.

And I don't know shit about 'sacred bbs rights', but in this forum, you have the secular right not to have people hijack your threads. Even with whining about mysterious post tampering.

ImageImage
tough love
Agondonter

Post by tough love »

Dio Wrote:
You complained someone else interjected an irelevant comment into one of your posts. I deleted said comment and moved all the bullshit about it to a new one.

And I don't know shit about 'sacred bbs rights', but in this forum, you have the secular right not to have people hijack your threads. Even with whining about mysterious post tampering.
I didn't say the comment was irrelevant, just that it had no business being placed within my post.

Anywho; No Problem...As long as whomever understands that there will be no mystery as to what my responce will be if they pull that crap again.

And i'm sorry that i'm not into your boring Author pissing contests, nor share in your personal obsessions over what other mortal beings think or have written.
As I see it; there is but only one true merit to any religious reading, it is that which leads us closer to our heavenly Father by creating in us a better understanding of his holy word.
IMO...This is attained via a spiritual and personal relationship with our Creator, not beating off to what other mortal beings would contend to be what is God's word, or what is not.

Sorry if that's to far off topic for you, and good luck to you fellows concerning that 'idolizing other mortal being's' thingy you got going on..

Do let me know how that works out for ya'All. :twisted: