Egyptian Jew sidebar thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:"So, Why WERE Four Mossad Agents Dancing (and Detained) In NYC On 911??"

Any...ideas?
You finally had a fantasy that made you come during your perpetual jackoff session?

Please, don't tell. Besides, this thread does need a new title.

My vote: "Carol doesn't do Babs."

Hopefully, Israel will kill a few Hamas leaders tonight, so everyone can laugh at you. :lol:
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Risa wrote:a right denied is a right denied. that's not good enough, mvscal. if christians have more civil rights in the UAE, but they're still denied full citizenship strictly due to their religion that's bullshit.
It's not your country, bitch. There are Arab MKs in Israel so save the "second class citizen" horseshit.
Since non-jews can never be Israeli citizens,
Who told you that? Nick Frisco? Ask the peanut farming dildo, Jimmuh Cahtuh, why were paying them (and Egypt).

Well, actually, Bab's, Israeli Arabs comprise 20% of the population and yet can hold only eight of the one hundred and twenty nine seats in the Knesset. And, they pay the same taxes as everyone else but receive much less services in every capacity. And they are not allowed to buy property, or, it seems, resist the impounding thereof.

Frankly, it sounds like the situation of German Jews circa 1936.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Martyred wrote:Dancing Israelis
Oh, OK.

My bad. If there's a Web site out there, without even an "about us" link, it must be true, right.

Pathetic.

Try again, marty.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:Frankly, it sounds like the situation of German Jews circa 1936.
Yeah, that's what it is. Especially given all the restrictions of wanting to travel within or get out of Israel.

Dumbass.

Here's another suggestion for this thread: LTS: Call an idiot's acronym
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

RadioFan wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Frankly, it sounds like the situation of German Jews circa 1936.
Yeah, that's what it is. Especially given all the restrictions of wanting to travel within or get out of Israel.

Dumbass.

Israel is not a free society.
Israel suspiciously looks like it's trying
to create a 'master race' checklist for citizenship.
Some citizens are not as equal as other citizens,
others -- most -- are not allowed to become
citizens at all.. strictly because of their religion
(or lack of one).

If religion and the state is so bad, together,
why condemn it when the muslims do it,
but sanction and underwrite it when jews do it?
on a short leash, apparently.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

m2 wrote:You bore me...

Like IB
I bore you now? :lol:

sure, kiddo. but i'm curious,
at what point did I go from
being found 'mildly entertaining'
for you -- to outright 'boring'?
on a short leash, apparently.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I'm sympathetic with "Israelis", not with "Zionists". Zionists are extremists - religious zealots that share a lot of ideals with OBL and his buddies.

It might surprise some folks who opposes Zionism:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neturei_Karta

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

RadioFan wrote:

Dumbass.

RF, I'm saying the situation of the Israeli Arab citizens is like that of German Jews in the 30's. The plight of the bulk of Palestinians (out in "the territories") is basically that of Polish Jews in 1944. Let's keep it straight.

The sheer Wermacht character of the IDF is remarkable--especially the sneering sadistic flourishes. And as they steadily wall themselves in, while, in the words of Michael Corleone, "just killing my enemies," the Zionist bunker state oh-so nervously hunches.

Sure, let's equate open asassination attempts against elected leaders by Israel with ....four Mossad aagants inexplicably dancing with joy in NYC on 9-11. I don't see the connection...except that Israel, of course, has benefited tremendously from 9-11. In fact the only nation to do so.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote:
RadioFan wrote:

Dumbass.

RF, I'm saying the situation of the Israeli Arab citizens is like that of German Jews in the 30's. The plight of the bulk of Palestinians (out in "the territories") is basically that of Polish Jews in 1944. Let's keep it straight.

The sheer Wermacht character of the IDF is remarkable--especially the sneering sadistic flourishes. And as they steadily wall themselves in, while, in the words of Michael Corleone, "just killing my enemies," the Zionist bunker state oh-so nervously hunches.

Sure, let's equate open asassination attempts against elected leaders by Israel with ....four Mossad aagants inexplicably dancing with joy in NYC on 9-11. I don't see the connection...except that Israel, of course, has benefited tremendously from 9-11. In fact the only nation to do so.
What a stupid cunt you are. Yes, the Israelis did benefit from 911. They benefitted the same way the brits benefitted from Pearl Harbor. This in no way proves or even connects Israel with what happened.

As for the Mossad agents being happy. Yeah, it is kinda fukked up in a way, but, do you think Churchhill didn't have one hell of a good day when he found out that in one instant, the most powerful nation on Earth went from being a bystander to all in on his side? Your damn right he was glad. And I can't fault him for one instant for eeling that way.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

smackaholic wrote:
LTS TRN 2 wrote:
RadioFan wrote: Yeah, that's what it is. Especially given all the restrictions of wanting to travel within or get out of Israel.

Dumbass.

What a stupid cunt you are. Yes, the Israelis did benefit from 911. They benefitted the same way the brits benefitted from Pearl Harbor. This in no way proves or even connects Israel with what happened.

As for the Mossad agents being happy. Yeah, it is kinda fukked up in a way, but, do you think Churchhill didn't have one hell of a good day when he found out that in one instant, the most powerful nation on Earth went from being a bystander to all in on his side? Your damn right he was glad. And I can't fault him for one instant for eeling that way.
Whoa common sense on the main board? This must cease and desist post haste.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You bet Israel was dancing when the towers went down. Because now we're all in the same boat. We're all Israelis now. How disgusting! Really, how much lower could we get?
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I can't fault him for one instant for eeling that way.
Hell no. A man's gotta eel that way from time to time.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Churchill was a world class fuck stain in a variety of ways. From his barbaric assumption and carving up of the Arab world after WWI (he had no compunction about gassing rebellious Kurds--from Sopwith Camels), to his crass rejection of any sympathy--let alone support-- whatever for the Ethiopians being invaded by fascist Italy. He completely backstabbed the loyal Arabs who had helped the Brits defeat the Turks in WWI by endorsing the Balfour Amendment, and then he completely rolled over and allowed Stalin to subsume Eastern Europe. His heinous air attacks ordered on civilian populations like Dresden were truly the stuff of a deranged and vile mind, and he was promptly and properly kicked straight out of office when the war ended. He was an extreme racist in all of these sordid affairs, and his seemingly good reputation rests on a series of witty remarks and adages. His son, btw, played a leading role in the grossly illegal coup of Iran's duly elected president in 1953, leading to the Nazi-loving Shah (beloved by corporate criminals everywhere), and ultimately the dire situation we face today. Fuck Churchill.