I want him FIRED!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

I want him FIRED!

Post by OCmike »

I just went to Wal-Mart to get some food for the pooches. As I walked into the store, I saw the decrepit Wal-Mart Greeter to my right and said, "Hi." He gave me a semi-annoyed half-smile and a "move-it-along-dickweed" gesture with his hand. WTF?

His sole purpose in life is to greet customers and I can't even get a "Hi" back along with the dismissive gesture?!

He's lucky I was in a hurry or I would've slashed the tires on his Rascal.
Last edited by OCmike on Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

FUCK HIM UP MIKE!!!!
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

You went to Wal-Mart?

No further questions.
why is my neighborhood on fire
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Bizzarofelice wrote:You went to Wal-Mart?

No further questions.
I normally get pooch grub at Costco, but we're heading out to Vegas at Noon. Wal-Mart is closer.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Walmart's the only place non-fastfood that hires the elderly and the disabled.

They're evil, but good at the same time :?
on a short leash, apparently.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

OCmike wrote: but we're heading out to Vegas at Noon.

Drive fast or you'll miss tipoff...
E UNUM PLURIBUS
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

It's only about 2 1/2 - 3 hours from here.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

FUCK HIM UP MIKE!!!!
agreed........when you get back you need to go back to the store and get medievel on him
get out, get out while there's still time
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

You went to Wal-Mart?

No further questions.
Rack.....

Nothing says stereo typing yourself and giving us an instant , mind numbing, fucking puking picture of yourself.

30 something, at least 40Lbs overweight, goatee, sleevelesss t shirt, torn jeans with Copenhagen ring in back pocket, waddling like a fucking duck, follwed by your 60 pounds over weight and 8 mothns pregt wife, dragging the screaming brats, while you holler at them to shut the fuck up , we be in public.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Derron wrote:
You went to Wal-Mart?

No further questions.
Rack.....

Nothing says stereo typing yourself and giving us an instant , mind numbing, fucking puking picture of yourself.

30 something, at least 40Lbs overweight, goatee, sleevelesss t shirt, torn jeans with Copenhagen ring in back pocket, waddling like a fucking duck, follwed by your 60 pounds over weight and 8 mothns pregt wife, dragging the screaming brats, while you holler at them to shut the fuck up , we be in public.
That, or I went in real quick to buy some dog food. One of the two... :meds:
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Derron wrote:
You went to Wal-Mart?

No further questions.
Rack.....

Methinks Derron may have just outed himself. He obviously has more than a little experience with that picture. :lol:
OCmike wrote:That, or I went in real quick to buy some dog food. One of the two... :meds:
Hope you picked up some food for the emu while you were at it. I'll bet those things can get really nasty when they're hungry. :wink:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: Methinks Derron may have just outed himself. He obviously has more than a little experience with that picture. :lol:

That, or he's picturing a SoCal Wal-Mart with a Midwest crowd. Hell, even the Fontana Wal-Mart doesn't have people that look like that... Wait, I can't back that up. :lol:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:Hope you picked up some food for the emu while you were at it. I'll bet those things can get really nasty when they're hungry. :wink:
I cruised by Casa de Emu a few weeks ago and took my 3 y/o in the backyard to get a look at the bird, forgetting that it gets horny as hell in the winter time. After a couple of dry humps, I was outta there. Seeing his Old Man getting cornholed by a large flightless bird would've no doubt left my little dude scarred for life!...Nevermind what it would have done to me.

Squeal like a pig, boah! Squeal! Suuuuieee!! - Emu
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Methinks Derron may have just outed himself. He obviously has more than a little experience with that picture. Laughing
Negative... it's just my astute powers of observation. The OL and I go to a Winco in McMinnville. Theres a Wal Mart right next door. The OL goes in the store and I get a cup of coffee and sit in the car, in the Winco lot, not Wal Neck lot, with my dogs and watch the parade of incestuly concieved inbreds waddle in and out of the fucking store.

I will not go in to one of those shit holes. I can get everything I need at other stores, and if if costs me a couple of bucks more, oh well...I just can't stand the sight of all those necks in one spot.
After a couple of dry humps, I was outta there.
If you knew the emu was going to bang you when you went in there ...Why the fuck did you go in there ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Derron on Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derron
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Derron wrote:Nothing says stereo typing yourself and giving us an instant , mind numbing, fucking puking picture of yourself.

Amazing, cause that is how I pictured you. I bet you are more of a K-Mart guy.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Better this than dancing around South Beach with some queers cock up your ass like you do.

And to show you how smart you are not, do you honestly think Bubba Hyde would be smart enought to run this humming box thingy ??
Derron
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Derron wrote:McMinnville
Which is where I think I'm off to for Opening Day.

RACK the living fuck outta Opening Day.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Re: I want him FIRED!

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

OCmike wrote:I just went to Wal-Mart to get some food for the pooches. As I walked into the store, I saw the decrepit Wal-Mart Greeter to my right and said, "Hi." He gave me a semi-annoyed half-smile and a "move-it-along-dickweed" gesture with his hand. WTF?

His sole purpose in life is to greet customers and I can't even get a "Hi" back along with the dismissive gesture?!

He's lucky I was in a hurry or I would've slashed the tires on his Rascal.
You said hi? I do everything within my power to avoid eye contact with these asshats, let alone speak to them.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:[You said hi? I do everything within my power to avoid eye contact with these asshats, let alone speak to them.
Another WalMart shopper outs himself.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Derron wrote:
Better this than dancing around South Beach with some queers cock up your ass like you do.

Tampa is the new South Beach??

HELLZ YEAH!!!
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Derron wrote:
After a couple of dry humps, I was outta there.
If you knew the emu was going to bang you when you went in there ...Why the fuck did you go in there ?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I moved out in 2001, so it's been a few years since I was around the thing enough to remember something like that.

It went kinda like this:

*bump*
Me: What the-
*bump*
Me: Yes, I remember you too.
*bump*
Me: Okay, I get it.
*bump* *bump*
Me: Wait a second... It's winter, isn't it. Sonofa- Run awaaaaaaaay!!!
Nothing wrong with Walmart for toiletries and the like, as long as the store is in a decent neighborhood.

Don't know how it is in the U&L, but in SoCal as long as the store is in a reasonably middle-class area, the "clientele" aren't that bad. Around here, K-Mart is where you see your standard Blue Ridge Mountaineer.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Dinsdale wrote:
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:[You said hi? I do everything within my power to avoid eye contact with these asshats, let alone speak to them.
And dat's fine.

If I were shopping there for bedroom furniture or laptop computers, I'd be the first to feel ashamed. I really couldn't care less where I pickup paper towel and dish soap.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OCmike wrote:Don't know how it is in the U&L, but in SoCal as long as the store is in a reasonably middle-class area
I won't speak for the entire U&L -- just my chunk of it...

"WalMart" and "reasonably middle-class area" are mutually exclusive.

Any more, they get laughed out of the public hearings when they try and open a new one around the Portland area.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Cicero wrote:
Derron wrote:Nothing says stereo typing yourself and giving us an instant , mind numbing, fucking puking picture of yourself.

No shit. From the moderate number of Derron’s posts that I’ve been able to decipher, that’s exactly how I pictured him. Only way that dude doesn’t shop exclusively at Wal-Mart is he’s been kicked out, or he is shopping at K-Mart (read: social climber).
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Walmart is horrifying.

Yes, I ended up there a few Saturday nights ago when my son only had one weekend to complete a science project. He was making an animal cell and we went for all kinds of craft embellishments. The prices were incredible, but everything else about the trip was horrific.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
trev's son wrote:Lucky
Funny on many levels, and certainly enough to invoke the Lucky auto-RACK.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:
trev wrote:Walmart is horrifying.

Yes, I ended up there a few Saturday nights ago when my son only had one weekend to complete a science project. He was making an animal cell and we went for all kinds of craft embellishments. The prices were incredible, but everything else about the trip was horrific.
TRANSLATED: The sons-of-bitches were out of Vodka.

Damn the bad luck.
trev's son wrote:Lucky for ME, that is!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul,
Your "jokes" might* be more amusing if I drank vodka.

Besides, California Walmarts don't sell alcohol. They have a huge junk food section I'm sure you're quite familiar with. I can see you in there dressed in your Nascar shirt, beer belly with the fat wife and homely kids somewhere in a Misery Walmart. The picture is way too vivid. *shudder*

*I'm being generous.
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Dinsdale wrote:
Get over yourself. Walmart does $315 Billion a year in revenue but no one shops there, right?

I do my grocery shopping at Costco or Randalls for the most part but I hit the Walmart a couple times a month because they do have excellent prices on certain things. My favorite cereal (Kashi Go Lean High Protein) is $4+ at all grocery stores but only $2.50 at Walmart. Baby food is much cheaper, etc.

I'm not going to furnish my home or buy my wardrobe at Walmart but it's a pretty good grocery store.

Plus, Walmart is an excellent place for people watching. Every facet of society is represented. The Derron-esque people are great fodder for conversations with my wife.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Bizzarofelice wrote:You went to Wal-Mart?

No further questions.
Pretty funny for a fucking toolbox.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Plus, Walmart is an excellent place for people watching.
I'd agree. I need to stab my eyes out with an icepick first, but I'd agree.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

The Derron-esque people are great fodder for conversations with my wife.
Should be... I been fucking your wife for over a year now while you try to catch shoplifters at Wal Neck.
Derron
Rack Fu
Harvester of Sorrow

Post by Rack Fu »

Derron wrote:
The Derron-esque people are great fodder for conversations with my wife.
Should be... I been fucking your wife for over a year now while you try to catch shoplifters at Wal Neck.
That's the best you could think of? I think JTR could outwit you, fucking stain.