_why do Mexicans wave the flag?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mouse
Elwood

_why do Mexicans wave the flag?

Post by mouse »

If your that proud of your country, why are you here? If I was In Mexico, and I loved that country so much to sneek in with 25 others stuffed in a hot ass trunk of a 1978 Impala? I would wave the Mexican flag to show my support for the land that pays my rent each month.

Not an American flag , Not a flag from a country I went through all that trouble to escape from. If your a Mexican , and your that proud of your country?
then wave that big green, white, and red flag as you cross the border so I can get a better shot of your leaf blowing, taco eating ass!

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Because their ultimate loyalty is not the US, it is Mexico. They don't want to become part of America, they want to bring mexico here. That's why they don't learn english.

and if you think this pendingimmigration bill is for all immigrants to the US, you're wrong. Ask an asian who can't easily crawl under the fence exactly who benefits from the latest round of proposed amnesty.

We have become hostages to the silent invasion, and they don't give a shit about this country.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I've seen a photo of you, mouse. You don't look particularly American, mate.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

Yea I saw a few different groups of these fuckers when I was working today. Walking around with their giant Mexico flags and their fellow wetbacks honking their horns back to them. I do cable here in socal and I get routed in the middle of this one town that looks more like Tijuana than USA and when I go to those beanerville apartments and they all have the same smell. WTF they sell that shit in a can or something??? Then I go to their door to check their problem and they say "Youa speaka spanish?" No I speak English because I live in America motherfucker. My neighborhood is slowly getting infilttrated by these fuckers too. Of course they can afford the same 450K house I can because they take the same size house I have for me and my wife and my son and fill it with 14 people. Not too hard to make the rent with 14 sources of income to my 1 source of income. I love how these fuckers can park 6 vehicles on 1 lawn too. They're slowly taking over and were making it easier and easier for them all the time.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

It ain't about mouse, it's about rats sneaking thru the pipes and taking advantage of the system at the expense of real americans.

although granted, dude ain't exactly gainfully employed from the sound of it. ;)
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

chargerfan wrote:Yea I saw a few different groups of these fuckers when I was working today. Walking around with their giant Mexico flags and their fellow wetbacks honking their horns back to them. I do cable here in socal and I get routed in the middle of this one town that looks more like Tijuana than USA and when I go to those beanerville apartments and they all have the same smell. WTF they sell that shit in a can or something??? Then I go to their door to check their problem and they say "Youa speaka spanish?" No I speak English because I live in America motherfucker. My neighborhood is slowly getting infilttrated by these fuckers too. Of course they can afford the same 450K house I can because they take the same size house I have for me and my wife and my son and fill it with 14 people. Not too hard to make the rent with 14 sources of income to my 1 source of income. I love how these fuckers can park 6 vehicles on 1 lawn too. They're slowly taking over and were making it easier and easier for them all the time.
^ gets it.

new york, boston and ohio may not get it, but that is the reality here. Most immigrant mexicans have no pride in the US or being citizens, only in what they can take from it and make of it their own.
No other immigrant race is like that.
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

They'll get fat, lazy and feel entitled, eventually.

I mean, they'll adapt.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Fat Bones wrote:They'll get fat, lazy and feel entitled, eventually.

I mean, they'll adapt.
The ones in Affirmative Action handout jobs already have. Look at the preferential hiring in any form of govermnet type jobs and you will see lazy fucks milk the system. That is the fucking truth.

However, the border brothers come up here to work and make a better living than what they get south of the border. I can't blame them because they know how to work the system and our elected officials don't give a flying fuck about their constituents.

If we give amnesty then we better fucking get rid of Affirmative Action or ball game is over.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

How about automatic enlistment with amnesty?
Or some other community service commitment, if they don't meet minimum military qualifications?

Man, mexicans love a parade. It doesn't matter what it's for. They are there two days ahead, camping out on the street for the best spot.

Same with picnic tables at the local parks on holiday weekends...
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Sounds good. We did something like that with the Phillipinos sans the horny sailor bring them over. They serve in the military in restricted MOS's and they get to come here. They have their own (what we joke as the Filipino Mafia) and they get things done quite well.

The thing that is tough is verification of these border crossers. Once they are given the "green flag" you'll see activists sueing over citizenship and that will cost the taxpayers up the ass. It will kill us and it's not like the 9th Circuit Court has their own constituents in mind.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Mister Bushice wrote:Because their ultimate loyalty is not the US, it is Mexico. They don't want to become part of America, they want to bring mexico here. That's why they don't learn english.

and if you think this pendingimmigration bill is for all immigrants to the US, you're wrong. Ask an asian who can't easily crawl under the fence exactly who benefits from the latest round of proposed amnesty.

We have become hostages to the silent invasion, and they don't give a shit about this country.
Drive-by rack for that one.

The bill is simply about cheap labor. Republicans have to be pretty stupid to think that all those mexicans are going to go home when their work visas expire. :lol:
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

SOME of the policies brought to the table make sense.

1. Know who is here - Anyone who is in this country without any documentation has up to 90 days to register.

2. Registrant agrees to pay a fine of approx. 5,000.00 in the form of a wage attachment that must be paid within 3 years.

3. The border must be made airtight....no more politspeak about a few more border patrols, and cameras...etc. etc. The illegal influx has to be shut down completely or the whole deal is off the table.

4. Every person that got here illegally must prove that they have or will be enrolled in an English immersion program, and also learn about the customs, history, and culture of the country they have chosen to migrate to.

5. After they have registered, all the forms necessary for them to pay taxes will have been filled out - meaning all the money that they send out of the country will have been taxed prior.

6. Anyone here illegally that is discovered to be a felon can't stay.

7. Illegals will have a minimum of 5 years to establish citizenship and apply to become a citizen.....after those that arrived in this country legally.

8. Illegals that wish to expedite their becoming citizens can do so by serving actively in our armed forces.

9. Employers must pay steep fines for hiring anyone that has not started participating in this system.

10. Mexico must allow citizens of the U.S., when buying property in Mexico, to own more than the 49% allocated now; so that some indian doesn't show up later, after a structure is built, saying his great grandfather peed on a cactus over there and is entitled to the land....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

Nishlord wrote:I've seen a photo of you, mouse. You don't look particularly American, mate.
what the fuck does that have to do with anything?

srsly.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

The Seer wrote:SOME of the policies brought to the table make sense.

3. The border must be made airtight....no more politspeak about a few more border patrols, and cameras...etc. etc. The illegal influx has to be shut down completely or the whole deal is off the table.
The best way to shut off the flow, besides what you've said, is to take away their incentive to try crossing illegally.

9. Employers must pay steep fines for hiring anyone that has not started participating in this system.
I agree with that. But we already have some fines in place. The problem here is two fold. First, the government allocates a token amount toward enforcing employer labor laws. It's almost like funding enough for five CHP officers to enforce speed laws on all of L.A.'s freeways. There's no real threat to most employers that they're going to get caught. We need to make that threat real. Second, most fines go unpaid. We had better start holding the feet of the federal govt. to the fire when it comes to collecting these fines or the employers will once again view the threat of enforcement as non-existant.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Look at it this way... SoCal is now or damn near 50% or more Hispanic. Soon as the Feds document that, all you pissed off white fucks can claim AA and try to get all the gravy goverment jobs with preference, and all kinds of goverment dole and shit like that.

And by 2050, the whole mother fucking country will be less than 50% Caucasian....glad I 'll be dirt napping when that day gets here.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
I agree with that. But we already have some fines in place. The problem here is two fold. First, the government allocates a token amount toward enforcing employer labor laws. It's almost like funding enough for five CHP officers to enforce speed laws on all of L.A.'s freeways. There's no real threat to most employers that they're going to get caught. We need to make that threat real. Second, most fines go unpaid. We had better start holding the feet of the federal govt. to the fire when it comes to collecting these fines or the employers will once again view the threat of enforcement as non-existant.
i agree. when the border patrol does get tough, the illegal immigrant brigade throws a hissyfit, and government doesn't back the border patrol by giving them the money and manpower they need to combat the crossings, the trashing of private American property, and the firefights. where the border patrol is allowed to do the job that's on the books already, crossing decline.

cheap labor means more than fellow americans. if americans felt more tied to this country and each other, instead of tied to 'i gotta get mine even if it's yours', there wouldn't be so many people who thumb their noses at the law for a couple (a lot, actually) dollars.

besides, the threat of lawsuits if you fuck up, get it wrong, and refuse to hire someone for being an illegal.. when they are not... is real.

the threat of the mark of the beast with a national identification system is also real.

but you don't come over here, and start demanding your criminal actions not be criminalized while waving the flag of another country.

and you don't hit those up who don't agree with you by calling them 'anti-immigrant' and 'racist'.

i don't know what's gonna happen. i do know, you don't have to burn buildings and cars to show utter disrespect for the law.

Mexico can take all that money it makes off Americans inside its country, and pay off the United States for babysitting these people. For every illegal caught, Mexico pays up. For every illegal in jail, Mexico pays for their housing and feeding. They're already intentionally pushing them over here.... why not stop pretending this isn't what it is.

and if this is gonna be 'anybody who wants to come, can come', might as well tell the countries who are going to take advantage of this that there will be a bill attached.
Last edited by Risa on Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
on a short leash, apparently.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

There'll always be a message board for whiney white mouth-breathers to spill their uneducated bile upon, though. So take heart.

And do hurry up and die, Derron. You're stealing my oxygen.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Nish, if we need an opinion on faggots, we will call. When it comes to an opinion on the Greatest country in the world, leave it to the Americans.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

So you’re calling all the whiney white mouth-breathers faggots?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Risa

Post by Risa »

Nishlord wrote:There'll always be a message board for whiney white mouth-breathers to spill their uneducated bile upon, though. So take heart.

Mouthbreathers, maybe. But when hospitals that citizens pay for have to close down because illegals are not only crushing the system but are told they don't have to pay --and there's no way to legally get the money from them for the services they're seeking help for (at least with ne.groes, ne.groes are citizens and there's a little thing called your credit report) --

when citizens are being asked to pay for not only themselves but for people who pull this shit

Fuck them.

You don't wave a foreign flag while demanding your 'rights' not to be criminalized as an illegal trespasser on american soil.

You don't shout racial bullshit about 'la raza' and 'this is our land first' and anti-anglo slogans while roughing up cars and pissing against buildings.

And you don't operate under the delusion that the world would stop if your anti-American ass but pro-American money were deported under the law.

it's funny, the illegal immigrant supporters at dKos keep putting up photos of people waving American flags, but they are ONLY from the Saturday protest in LA, which was planned down to the t-shirts.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Cicero wrote:Nish, if we need an opinion on faggots, we will call. When it comes to an opinion on the Greatest country in the world, leave it to the Americans.
yeah, it's so great, many countries are sending their best and brightest elsewhere.

meanwhile....
Jesus H. Christ
Jake

Post by Jesus H. Christ »

Risa wrote:
...the threat of the mark of the beast with a national identification system is also real...

Sometimes your posts are the mark of the beast upon threads.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Derron wrote:Look at it this way... SoCal is now or damn near 50% or more Hispanic. Soon as the Feds document that, all you pissed off white fucks can claim AA and try to get all the gravy goverment jobs with preference, and all kinds of goverment dole and shit like that.
:lol:

And by 2050, the whole mother fucking country will be less than 50% Caucasian....glad I 'll be dirt napping when that day gets here.
Nonsense. They already think they're white. A couple generations and there will be an army of mvscals and jessica albas sitting back sipping coladas joking about how successful they were in taking back Aztlan whatever with their Chinese and India Indian buddies over for a visit. hehe.

It'll just be spanish white instead of anglo white.
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

Nishlord wrote:I've seen a photo of you, mouse. You don't look particularly American, mate.
Then that makes it even better I started this topic. who better to talk about wetbacks than another greasy mexican? My mom was born In Cuba and my dad was born in Texas , his father came from Ireland.

You have no Idea what it's like going to school on the west side of San Antonio with a last name O'Connor. I don't get the cool white paying job's cuz I have brown skin, and I can't use the latino card cuz my last name is O'Connor I have it worst than the Mexicans skipping school, and work in LA.
At least they fit in somewhere.

So let's see what info we have on me so far, sort of a mini Bio as you will.

I am an ugly, out of work, 40 year old ,over weight, 4 foot Midget, with a very small penis. So I doubt any smack you run my way will do much damage

But you can keep trying , cuz from the look of things you need the practice.

Risa

Post by Risa »

The Seer wrote:SOME of the policies brought to the table make sense.

1. Know who is here - Anyone who is in this country without any documentation has up to 90 days to register.
What do you do when someone doesn't have documentation anyway, or it's genuinely lost?

Do you pull the 'sight' test, where if you 'look illegal' you get deported, but if you pass as 'american' (anglo white) you get a pass? :lol:

How many Americans are willing to go the Gattaca route with inserts and biometric (if that's what it's called. retinal?) scans?

I think a lot of problems can be nipped in the bud by refusing to make anchor babies automatic American citizens. No more dropping your kid in an American hospital in order to 'legally' stay.

Then there's the big one, of making it more of an incentive not to hire illegals.. but that will never happen. Slave economies may not last, but they exist for a reason... they're short term cheap. Toss in a war or whatever to depopulate the male side...
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Let's all hop the border and start running through the streets of Mexico (or any other country for that matter) waving American Flags and bitching about about our lack of rights as immigrants. I'm sure the Mexican authorities would be more than happy to listen to what we had to say.
Risa

Post by Risa »

mouse wrote:
Then that makes it even better I started this topic. who better to talk about wetbacks than another greasy mexican? My mom was born In Cuba and my dad was born in Texas , his father came from Ireland.

You have no Idea what it's like going to school on the west side of San Antonio with a last name O'Connor. I don't get the cool white paying job's cuz I have brown skin, and I can't use the latino card cuz my last name is O'Connor I have it worst than the Mexicans skipping school, and work in LA. At least they fit in somewhere.
:lol: not at you. Just with you.

That's the other thing the marchers and their supporters aren't going to talk about.

'Just doing the discrimination that Americans won't do'.
I don't know about Nish, but I remember; i just didn't remember it was you. That was you posting a photo of your very young, very clean-cut, olive skinned dad with 'o'conner' on the breast of his uniform? :lol:

and then i tried to figure out why it was funny to see a Latino with 'o'conner' but blacks with scots/irish names don't get a second look from me.
where'd you dig up this photo of raider james?
Risa

Post by Risa »

Fat Bones wrote:They'll get fat, lazy and feel entitled, eventually.

I mean, they'll adapt.
Speaking of.... what's a n.egro to do when

a) can't get a job, cuz you're native born (nevermind being black), and
b) when trying to make their own jobs, their own companies,
the illegal alien hirers always undercut them? it's impossible
for legitimate companies to compete with illegal alien hirers.

Look at what happened post Katrina. Blacks TRIED to set up businesses, tried to get in on the reconstruction, but what happened to those businesses that did spring up?

people are not going to pay a native citizen an honest wage,
when they can get pepe and joaquin to do it for a third or less.

*and* you don't have to pay out anything near as much in
taxes and entitlements? shit.

so it's bad for native borns here.... but it's a hell of a lot worse for native born african-americans. whatever others are going through, multiply it for blacks.
Risa

Re: _why do Mexicans wave the flag?

Post by Risa »

mouse wrote:If your that proud of your country, why are you here? If I was In Mexico, and I loved that country so much to sneek in with 25 others stuffed in a hot ass trunk of a 1978 Impala? I would wave the Mexican flag to show my support for the land that pays my rent each month.

Not an American flag , Not a flag from a country I went through all that trouble to escape from. If your a Mexican , and your that proud of your country?
then wave that big green, white, and red flag as you cross the border so I can get a better shot of your leaf blowing, taco eating ass!

I say nothing. :lol:

And Bushice, rack everything you posted in response (and agreement) with Roach... except for the part about Asians not being illegal. There are Asian illegals. There are a lot of Asian illegals. They have to take a boat though, they can't just waltz in and then be routed to all points of the American compass by windowless van as easily.

But there are a lot of Asian illegals. :? I wonder if they would be stupid enough to march through the streets of American cities waving Vietnamese, Laotian, Philipino, Chinese flags? (yeah, probably, if they got away with the thumbnosing Mexicans do -- with American capitalist blessings :lol:
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

mouse wrote:

You have no Idea what it's like going to school on the west side of San Antonio with a last name O'Connor. I don't get the cool white paying job's cuz I have brown skin, and I can't use the latino card cuz my last name is O'Connor I have it worst than the Mexicans skipping school, and work in LA.
At least they fit in somewhere.

I am an ugly, out of work, 40 year old ,over weight, 4 foot Midget, with a very small penis. So I doubt any smack you run my way will do much damage

But you can keep trying , cuz from the look of things you need the practice.

great last name, btw. :wink:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

misappropriated pride make flags the ugliest things on this planet.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Risa

Post by Risa »

Bizzarofelice wrote:misappropriated pride make flags the ugliest things on this planet.
so stare at the underaged titties beneath them.

(and, you did make a post to reflect upon :? )
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Risa wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:misappropriated pride make flags the ugliest things on this planet.
so stare at the underaged titties beneath them.
I'm talking about the blowhards trying to whip up support for their prejudice and acting like the lines drawn on the earth mean much, and you are talking about teen racks?

Where are these teen racks?
Risa

Post by Risa »

Where? all over the net, man. Mexican chicks have huge bouncy racks, with a bit of a waist.

and then they start filling out in the waist as well as the chest.

but damn.

if I were g.pete, and i had cable, and telemundo, and univision, i wouldn't have left the house yesterday. i'd also have an ankle monitor on me, but that's beside the point.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Risa wrote:huge bouncy racks, with a bit of a waist.
Not interested. It may be my upbringing, but I like the girls that are B-cups and think they can get away with wearing a t-shirt and no bra.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nishlord wrote:There'll always be a message board for whiney white mouth-breathers to spill their uneducated bile upon, though. So take heart.

Maybe we should get another opinion from a soon to be "typical" European female due to liberal border policies....

E UNUM PLURIBUS
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

RACK..Bushice, Seer, Chargerfan..you mofo's live here and "GET IT".

some asshole in Virginia or Rhode Island (not you Cue) doesn't see what we see every freekin day. It's a freeking crime to see a fat, liquored up, stumbling, slur speeched Teddy "the human feces pile" Kennedy spew off and then go home to his mansion in freekin Massashitsuts.

When interviewed on the street the class cutting beaners couldn't answer a single question posed to them. They have no freekin clue what's going on. I'll tell you this, I've been listening to talk raido all day, and 9 out of 10 calls are from LEGAL, do it the right way law abiding Mexicans who are embarrassed and denounce the illegals.

Forgive any typos, no spelling smack..I'm pissed and hammered this sucker out as fast as I could.

ImageImageImage
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

mouse wrote:If your that proud of your country, why are you here? If I was In Mexico, and I loved that country so much to sneek in with 25 others stuffed in a hot ass trunk of a 1978 Impala? I would wave the Mexican flag to show my support for the land that pays my rent each month.

Seriously, who gives a fuck?

What the fuck have Mexicans done to you, besides do the shit-jobs that lazy whitey and beyond-lazy blackey choose not to do?

Fucking rack Mexico. Seriously.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

WhatsMyName wrote:
Seriously, who gives a fuck?
I'm not sure but it's fun for me to use the race card any chance I get :wink:
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

ChargerMike wrote: I'll tell you this, I've been listening to talk raido all day
No further questions, Your Honor.