Raider Rig.....

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Raider Rig.....

Post by ChargerMike »

...just got off the 60 freeway here in L.A.
Some summabitch was honking at me from behind, I turned around and saw this friggin Big Rig rumbling up behind. Understand, I have a Lightening Bolt sticker on my bumber and 3 Charger hats in rear window...yeah, my "road rig" is a Corolla :oops:

Dude pulled along side and gave me a thumbs up..which I returned. It was raining like hell, but the pics. came out ok. I couldn't get a front shot, but RaiduhTrucker had a huge Raider logo on his airfoil...

JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Raider James was just happy to see you.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Re: Raider Rig.....

Post by PrimeX »

ChargerMike wrote:It was raining like hell

:lol:

Gonna laugh at Cali's, Cali's, Cali's...I'm gonna laugh at Cali's.

Yeah, I do think so.

PS- You sure a bird wasn't just urinating?
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

You drive a Toyo?

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

WhatsMyName wrote:You drive a Toyo?
...Knowingly posted the plate WMN..93 Corolla..160,000 miles on it, and it will be owned by an illegal by next Wednesday. Run with it though, you've got 2-3 days to track everything! :meds:

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

That's OK, I'm sure nobody will wytch anything onto Mike's car. Nope, not a soul.

:wink:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

BSmack wrote:That's OK, I'm sure nobody will wytch anything onto Mike's car. Nope, not a soul.

:wink:

.....actually I just saw where some area SW of Crapchester was the # 1 rural area in the country to live. I'll visit N.Y. in the not too distant future.
As for the Kerry/Edwards BS...at this point I'd be just as apt to be sporting that one as I would Bush/Chaney
Last edited by ChargerMike on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

ChargerMike wrote: As for the Kerry/Edwards BS...at this point I'd be just as apt to be sporting that one as I would Bush/Chaney
AHA!

I knew you wuz a fair weather bandwagoning fan. :wink:
Aaron in Tucson
Elwood

Post by Aaron in Tucson »

ChargerMike wrote:...just got off the 60 freeway here in L.A.
Some summabitch was honking at me from behind, I turned around and saw this friggin Big Rig rumbling up behind. Understand, I have a Lightening Bolt sticker on my bumber and 3 Charger hats in rear window...yeah, my "road rig" is a Corolla :oops:

Dude pulled along side and gave me a thumbs up..which I returned. It was raining like hell, but the pics. came out ok. I couldn't get a front shot, but RaiduhTrucker had a huge Raider logo on his airfoil...
The porcelain like ice that bitterly encased ChargerMike's hatred of the silver and black was driven away by one very cool member of the Nation.

Beats the fuck out of another story where Chargerfan flies off the handle and starts stabbing motherfuckers.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...excellent work Aaron, right down to the yellow piss residue in the bottom of the urinal.. :lol:

Raider Loco
Elwood

Post by Raider Loco »

Aaron in Tucson wrote:
ChargerMike wrote:...just got off the 60 freeway here in L.A.

The porcelain like ice that bitterly encased ChargerMike's hatred of the silver and black was driven away by one very cool member of the Nation.

Beats the fuck out of another story where Chargerfan flies off the handle and starts stabbing motherfuckers.
Brings back memories, I almost pissed on my LCD!!!! RACK TOOS!