Moderator: Jesus H Christ

TenTallBen
No title requested

Disrespecting the Bus Driver

Post by TenTallBen »

18-year-old female student assaults bus driver

10:53 AM CST on Friday, March 17, 2006
WWLTV.com

COVINGTON -- An 18-year-old Covington High School student was arrested Thursday after she allegedly beat up a school bus driver.

According to police spokesman Lt. Jack West, the incident happened shortly after 3 p.m. when an assistant principal was asked to board a bus on campus and speak to the students about disrespecting the bus driver.

uring the assistant principal’s address, one student, Ashley Davidson, walked up to the bus driver and began hitting her in the head, West said. The 300-pound student trapped the bus driver in her seat while she continued to punch her until she was eventually restrained by the assistant principal and a school resource officer.

The bus driver was rushed to St. Tammany Parish Hospital. It was unknown if she was released.

Davidson was placed under arrest and placed in St. Tammany Parish Jail on charges of second-degree battery, assault on a school teacher and disturbing the Peace.
There's another future shining member of society there for ya.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

3 Bills?

Won't be long before Babshice & Monica are in here claiming once again that welfare-induced obesity is really just another form of malnourishment.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

mvscal wrote:N..igger is as n..igger does.

Can't imagine why these people are such pathetic failures. Oh wait..it must be because her ancestors were slaves.

:meds:
RACK
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote:3 Bills?
Darwin's got a plan for her arteries in about 5 years. Sadly, she'll give birth to ten children within that span.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Raydah James wrote:
mvscal wrote:N..igger is as n..igger does.

Can't imagine why these people are such pathetic failures. Oh wait..it must be because her ancestors were slaves.

:meds:
RACK

2nd
UCant#1

Post by UCant#1 »

Serves Otto right... that's what you get for stealing a bag of pork rinds out of her Malcolm X lunchbox.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

The kid was angry. The kid was also trying to be a show-off.

Being a show-off means she deserves everything that happened to her.

She was in the wrong. And... this

...walked up to the bus driver and began hitting her in the head

was probably a strong catalyst for it, I hate to say. The article doesn't say whether it was only the female drivers who were being disrespected by the students, or if it was equal between male and female.

The student hit the female bus driver to make her point, not the male assistant principle who was giving the speech.

I also wonder what the races were of all involved. But I guess, like gender, that doesn't ultimately matter either, right? since wrong is wrong.
on a short leash, apparently.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Risa wrote:The kid was angry. The kid was also trying to be a show-off.

Being a show-off means she deserves everything that happened to her.

She was in the wrong. And... this

...walked up to the bus driver and began hitting her in the head

was probably a strong catalyst for it, I hate to say. The article doesn't say whether it was only the female drivers who were being disrespected by the students, or if it was equal between male and female.

The student hit the female bus driver to make her point, not the male assistant principle who was giving the speech.

I also wonder what the races were of all involved. But I guess, like gender, that doesn't ultimately matter either, right? since wrong is wrong.
^^^^^^^^^

NI@@3R IS AS NI@@3R DOES
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Bus driving bimbo should be happy that the big fatty didnt eat her.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

This is why I don't do public transport
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

missjo wrote:This is why I don't do public transport
'cause you don't want to get beat up by an angry passenger?
Risa

Post by Risa »

because it sucks, Mikey.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I use public transport, partly because you can't drive and read at the same time, but mainly because I'm not a frightened little pussy like most of the window-lickers on this thread.

You see 'angry black person', I see 'typical American moron'.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Risa

Post by Risa »

Nish, public transportation is different in $7.00 a gallon UK than it is in 'Born Free to Ride' US. There are simply too many places here in the US where you ain't going anywhere if you don't have your own transportation.. public transportation sucks THAT much.

There aren't enough places like the Old New Orleans (RIP, ma cher...) where in many places all you had to do was walk to get to places you needed to be.

There just aren't enough visionaries here in the US when it comes to city/development planning... though there are a shitload of 'money grubbers'.

Besides, this isn't about public transportation, it's about school transportation ;)

I don't know what you mean with your ending comment. You do realize where that's headed, yes?
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Things sure have changed since SCIII. Those were the days when plznojigs, white pride, klan4life etc would have their stuff deleted and nics banned. Then also, legit posters would get piled on for comments even remotely "racist" in the interpretation of the anti-bigotry crowd and the ever vigilant BRP.

Now look at this thread. Mvscal posts what he does and gets a bunch of approval? And from those opposed, or normally should be... nothing yet? I mean Nish, Risa, Mikey? Where are the posts roundly condemning mvscal and those supporting his stance? I can't believe what I'm seeing here. Then the funniest thing is this:

Nish wrote:You see 'angry black person', I see 'typical American moron'.

...to which Risa replies...
I don't know what you mean with your ending comment. You do realize where that's headed, yes?

If one "don't know" a thing, then the idea of proceeding to "where that's headed" is a non-starter.

While that's nice and mildly comedic and all, the best part is that Risa is about to call out Nish, an erstwhile ally in ye olde race wars, for really what amounts to an oversight in word usage. Bwa!

The crux of the biscuit there is that the word "typical" is American race code for the more blatant statement brought to us by mvscal. Risa may claim she doesn't know what Nish meant, but she sure as hell zeroed in on the code.

Don't worry IB, Nish, of all posters, "isn't going there", if past performance is any indication of current activity.

Now, as to the general question of "what happened to the outrage?"... I think the anti-racism forces must be tired of and bored with chasing down every single instance, real or imagined, of objectionable commentary. There are exceptions, like Moving Sale, but the fatigue is palpable in a virtual way.

Good going, mvscal, you wore them down.

velocet
Risa

Post by Risa »

mvscal is a Mexican. there are other conclusions to be drawn from that, and anyone's 'approval' or disapproval or mere silence, regarding his stances.

are they worth pursuing, however?
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

velocet wrote: Where are the posts roundly condemning mvscal....
Because that kind of ignorance is best left alone. He doesn't care much for black people......we get it.

It's funny 'cause its true.
velocet wrote: Good going, mvscal, you wore them down.
maybe.....why waste the energy though? It's like trying to pound sense into IB. hopeless
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

al? wrote:

It's funny 'cause its true.
I get what you're saying and see what your intent is, but you're also broadbrushing ALL Americans. That is what = PC. I didn't think it was funny even though I've always thought of Euro as the funniest poster. He still rocks but don't suck his.

Your Lesson learned: Don't suck a dick to be Politically Correct and at the same time apologize for being an American.

I'm tired of this "let's be compassionate" bullshit. Stomp the international tards when the time is right. The 3rd World needs to be checked along with our pussy "allies" at times.... like Rick James slapping Charlie Murphy.

"I love Charlie Murphy... Cocaine is a hell of a drug."

"I'm Rick James, bitch!"
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

velocet wrote:Now look at this thread. Mvscal posts what he does and gets a bunch of approval?

mvscal is trolling for reactions, that what he lives for. Not necessary for him to even believe the things he posts, so long as he gets the attention. The three who chimed in their support are three of the biggest tards that post here (literally, in Paul’s case).

velocet wrote:Good going, mvscal, you wore them down.
The key word is “bore”, not “wore”.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
al?
Elwood

Post by al? »

Atomic Punk wrote: Don't suck a dick to be Politically Correct and at the same time apologize for being an American.
I don't suck dick, and I'm not an American, zsa zsa.....shake yourself.

If I were American, I'd move. Just freakin' sayin'.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Good. However, you do suck my dick indirectly for having your protection up Nort'.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

Atomic Punk wrote:Good. However, you do suck my dick indirectly for having your protection up Nort'.

EEWWWW. You best had washed up well.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Risa wrote:mvscal is a Mexican. there are other conclusions to be drawn from that, and anyone's 'approval' or disapproval or mere silence, regarding his stances.
No, I think velo hit the nail on the head with this one . . .
As to me, anyway.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Marcus Welby MD
Crack Whore

Post by Marcus Welby MD »

I've conducted a thorough mental and physical examination of mvscal in an attempt to determine the root cause of his hatred of African-Americans and have come to the conclusion that he is a man of above average intelligence whose hatred of Blacks stems from one issue........

......Penis Envy.

I am...

Marcus Welby MD
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Rack the return of the good doctor.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Marcus Welby MD
Crack Whore

mvscal wrote:
I wore them down?!? I don't think so.

Maybe people are just sick and fucking tired of seeing a bunch of fuckheaded pieces of motherfucking n..igger shit run this country straight into the fucking toilet.

Who is really the problem here? Me, the mean old "racist", or fucked up n..igger trash who thinks they can start beating the crap out of bus drivers for no reason.

I'll start respecting Dr. Detroits when Dr. Detroits start showing they're worthy of respect. Which is to say never.
We obviously need to continue our discussion about that implant procedure (Lord knows you need one). Sooner rather than later.

I am...

Marcus Welby MD
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
I wore them down?!? I don't think so.
Think again. Dude, you've been on this board exactly three days longer than I have, yet you have nearly five times the number of posts I do. You've proven, time and time again, that it is physically impossible for someone who has other demands on his time, in the form of a family and a job, to respond to every point you make on this board. Props. I guess.
I'll start respecting Dr. Detroits when Dr. Detroits start showing they're worthy of respect. Which is to say never.
Nice to see that some things will never change. I suppose.
Marcus Welby MD
Crack Whore

mvscal wrote:Another desperate PC faggot steps up to the plate to melt down on behalf of all those poor "oppressed and downtrodden" Dr. Detroits.

Good job, clown.
"PC faggot"? Is it because I had my finger up your ass a couple of hours ago? Relax, dude, you enjoyed it much more than I did.

Oh, and about all of this "fuck you", "go fuck yourself" tough talk you're throwing around. I've seen that little Vienna sausage you call a penis and I can safely say that, while you might be able to fuck someone, you're definitely not going to hurt them. So lighten up, tough guy, or I'll post the pics.

I am...

Marcus Welby MD
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
mvs worst nightmare

get out, get out while there's still time
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:Image
Needless to Jesus could not have been a n..igger.

N..igger Jesus would have robbed the money changers at knife point, raped Mary Magdelene and had one of his boys bust a cap in Judas for dropping dime on him.
Do you really believe a single thing you post on this board?

I don't know whether to hate you or pity you.
Marcus Welby MD
Crack Whore

mvscal wrote:
Felix wrote:Image
Needless to Jesus could not have been a n..igger.

N..igger Jesus would have robbed the money changers at knife point, raped Mary Magdelene and had one of his boys bust a cap in Judas for dropping dime on him.
Using your rationale, he couldn't have been white either (assuming you're white) because he would have been a hater.

Oh, btw, you need to identify yourself as a "male" when you report for your next checkup. After seeing your naked body this morning, my nurse mistakenly ordered you into the stirrups for a pap smear and was quite embarrassed about the whole thing when she was informed that you were not a female. She's still arguing the point but I think she'll finally come around. Anyway, our apologies for any embarrassment it may have caused you, although I told her that anyone with a miniature penis like yours has become accustomed to embarrassment.

I am...

Marcus Welby MD
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Felix wrote:
mvscal wrote:
mvs worst nightmare

Not my Jesus.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
I don't know whether to hate you or pity you.
go with the latter....
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

mvscal wrote:I am a racist
Glad we finally cleared that up. :lol:
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^

I would say about 25-30%.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

Another factor contributing to the tolerance shown mvscal in this wise is the respect he's accorded as a poster in the more general sense.
Bag on KC Paul 3.0, Raidah James and Cicero all you want, Goobs, but the thing they have in common from my point of view is that they're all stalwart regulars in the NFL forum and have seen mvscal's posting skeelz from that angle as well.

But yes, mvscal, you have worn them down. Proof of that is your first post:

N..igger is as n..igger does.

Only someone casually certain that no serious opposition is coming could dare post something of this nature. That is a sloppy formulation, and yet you're a much better poster than that; you must not even care.

If the PC crowd had any interest, they might see that your statement relies on mutually exclusive metaphysical systems. Briefly, it is the clash of the ancient Greek (that being Socrates, Plato, Aristotle) organic model and the 20th century existentialist (that being Sartre) view. Clearly, if you didn't have such disdain for your subject and such fearlessness in the face of your subject's advocates, you wouldn't try to incorporate rivals into what ends up becoming a circular muddle.

Really now, it takes a retard to commit an error of this magnitude. Or someone somnambulating through the motions. I tend to think you are guilty of the latter. And this paragraph forshadows the rest of the explanation of the aforementioned error.

The greek organic model provides the material for its character ethics by way of emphasizing that essence precedes existence. The soul is all there at birth, all of the constituent parts of the soul are in place (though not necessarily in proper order... justice, much?) and learning is a remembering activity. The person is all there from the start and will lead a predictable, highly determined existence unless said person leads the "examined life". Freedom is attainable, but it is not a given.

So if you would have stuck with this model, you're statement would have been along the lines of "the attack on the bus driver was the result of a person acting from her essence, in this case, n.ggerness". The essence is named, in this case, n.ggerness. All that can be expected of her is that, unless she frees herself from it (allegory of the cave).

Diametrically opposed to the organic deal is the existential notion existence precedes essence. In this system, the essence is the ego and it is created throughout life by way of the accumulated activities and thoughts a person has. The person is tabula rasa from the beginning and, rather than earn freedom through the contemplative life, is completely free, or even "condemned to be free". The essential person is the result of learning as discovery and moral choices cannot be divorced from activity. If you wanted to pursue this version of reality, then your statement would go like "the attack on the bus driver by that person makes her a n.gger".

So as you can see:

"N..igger is as n..igger does."

cannot work, as the individual has had her essence named, but then the statement indicates an essence creating activity...so what we have here is a circularity.
You know damn well that if they had their guard up, they would have gone right after it in this fashion. But you, as Terry in Crapchester agrees, wore 'em down. Props, hoss.

velocet
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:Honestly, I did try to be tolerant
wow, that's mighty white of you

as long as were talking and all....

I've got this Chrysler Cordoba and I'm looking to move up, can you put some numbers together and let me know what kind of trade-in I can expect.....
Last edited by Felix on Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

^^^^

It is our country.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Cicero wrote:^^^^

It is our country.
I'll take "Cryptic Posts" for $100 Alex.....
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

mvscal wrote:
You seem to be having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that not everybody subscribes to your handwringing politically correct paradigm.
Since when did according people basic respect transition from being the right thing to do to being "politically correct"?

you got those numbers on the Cordoba?