Blockbuster DVD Online Gimmick

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

C-Squared
Idiot

Blockbuster DVD Online Gimmick

Post by C-Squared »

I signed up for this service and it shreds. $15 per month gets you up to 3 dvd's at a time plus two free in-store rental coupons per month. In January I watched 8 movies for $15, had I rented these from the store it would have easily cost me $32.

For all you 'Buster haters, you know who you are, don't hate, congratulate.
Pride lasts a helluva lot longer than pain.
chargerfan
Elwood

Post by chargerfan »

actually slap a dvd burner in your system record it the day you get it and send it back the next day then watch it when you want to and get another movie sent. averaged about 5 movies a week from them. up to about 25 now since i started. if you have a scanner just scan the original dvd into your computer then go out and buy high resolution dvd labels and print them out and your copy now looks just like the original. I got a 204 disk dvd storage folder and it's filling up quickly.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

chargerfan wrote:actually slap a dvd burner in your system record it the day you get it and send it back the next day then watch it when you want to and get another movie sent. averaged about 5 movies a week from them. up to about 25 now since i started. if you have a scanner just scan the original dvd into your computer then go out and buy high resolution dvd labels and print them out and your copy now looks just like the original. I got a 204 disk dvd storage folder and it's filling up quickly.
Aren't you a Republican?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)