Rankings

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Rankings

Post by indyfrisco »

Can someone post a link to college baseball rankings?

Here is Baseball America's. I think there are a couple others out there. A&M used to post it from their site, but apparently do not anymore.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/today/co ... top25.html

A&M is now 8-0 and unranked. Texas is 5-5 and is ranked 7. :?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Again the problem with polls. RICE is ranked 5th at 6-2, but we lost to Texas who is 7th. Is that really where we should be?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
txangler74
Elwood

Re: Rankings

Post by txangler74 »

IndyFrisco wrote:A&M is now 8-0 and unranked. Texas is 5-5 and is ranked 7. :?
Actually Texas is 5-6 and losing to Southwest Texas at the moment. But have the Aggies played anyone worth a damn this season yet?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

txangler74 wrote:
Actually Texas is 5-6 and losing to Southwest Texas at the moment. But have the Aggies played anyone worth a damn this season yet?
You gotta point there. We've played teams the quality of say San Diego. How good could those teams be??? :meds:
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

IndyFrisco wrote:
txangler74 wrote:
You gotta point there. We've played teams the quality of say San Diego. How good could those teams be??? :meds:
I haven't seen your schedule Indy but I seriously doubt that you have faced anyone the caliber of San Diego this season. San Diego has the best pitching staff in the country hands down.

Something else that people are missing with texass is that they have still yet to put even six of their top nine out on the field together at any one time yet.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

San Diego has lost games to UC Davis and UC Irvine. 3 losses on the year so far. They are a decent team, but I wouldn't go jon=bitch and say they have 15 #1 Starter MLB pitchers on the roster.

We have a 3 game set against #1 Florida next week. We're looking good, but I'll reserve judgement on how good we are until after that series.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

IndyFrisco wrote:San Diego has lost games to UC Davis and UC Irvine. 3 losses on the year so far. They are a decent team, but I wouldn't go jon=bitch and say they have 15 #1 Starter MLB pitchers on the roster.

We have a 3 game set against #1 Florida next week. We're looking good, but I'll reserve judgement on how good we are until after that series.
I didn't go Jonbitch but they do have the best pitching staff, atleast starting, in the country.

They don't have 15 #1 starters on their team but they do have three future pitchers who will be in MLB starting rotations, two of which have a damn good shot at being a teams #1 starter someday. They are that good on the mound. The games they have lost are because they are trying to cultivate their staff before the season really kicks into gear. Their three big guns are still all undefeated. SDU is setting itself up to make a run at the CWS, a run that I wouldn't put money against right now.

I by no means could be mistaken as an SDU homer by any means like JOn=bitch for Iowa. I do know about their team though; after the sweep of texass I checked into them and they are a salty ball club that I don't want to see in my regional or super with the three guys they can thrown on the mound. You, I, and everyone else know that come tourney time 3 starting pitchers is the magic number.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Team W-L Last Week
San Diego 7-6 0-4