Seriously. Why is T. Stewart such a f-ing ballsucking

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

IZZ_NE
Spineless Pussy

Seriously. Why is T. Stewart such a f-ing ballsucking

Post by IZZ_NE »

douchebag?

Anyone?

I know. First I'll bitch about bump drafting all week. Then; I'll bump most every contender off the track, that way I stand a better chance to win! Then whine like the girl I am about Vicker's being hot enough to kill me

How, and WHY, didn't someone ride that cunt into the wall those last couple races last year? This little bastard must have been beaten and sodomized by his male babysitter, growing up. I swear.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Babs, you're just pissed because your little faggot hero finished 28th, when even he admitted that it was partly his fault as well. As for Tony dropping down and wrecking Kenseth, yeah, that was a bone headed move.

I've been reading all week stories about how maybe Tony was the guy to finally step up and fill the void left by the #3 as far as being the voice and face of NASCAR.

Horse shit. That guy doesn't exist.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I just got back from the race and saw what Stewart did to Kenseth. Bush league.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Maybe Stewart will be the next to die on the track. Wishful thinking.

Ha! Just kidding. I don't want anyone to die. But Stewart needs to be beat to a pulp, only to live in pain for a few weeks.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Jamie McMurray needs a fucking ass whooping after his rookie like actions on the track today. The wall was well deserved.

Little bitch.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Oh, grrrr about Jamie. Not happy at all about that. Busch would have helped Ryan win. That and Ryan's little mistake on pit row. Oh, grrrr.

Jarrett and JJ need to be punched as well. Bitches bitches bitches!

Oh well, all in all an enjoyable race. :D

Rack Bon Jovi and the redneck in me. :shock:
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Um, what did D.J. and J.J. do? Jeff Green is a punk and J.J. ran a beautiful problem free winning race. L'il help?

And RACK Casey Mears' run. Very nice. Yeah, he hung Ryan out to dry but with 2 laps to go...
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Jarrett clipped someone and caused a big wreck.
Jarrett got another penalty, so, no not clean. :)

JJ has a cheating crew chief and needs to clean that up.
The punk ass comment about the haters was less than humble.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Jarret took out Jeff Green with a bad move, and Johnson is a cheating, crying, punkass Bitch just like his teammate whom he learned that well from.

As for Casey hanging Ryan out to dry? Not what I saw. Ryan pulled out trying to make a move on the lead (just like Jr. did) and Mears didn't go with him. Not his obligation to do so, so yeah, rack him for being smart.

IMO, this green, white, checker bullshit finish at a restrictor plate race is a mistake on NASCAR's part. It takes two laps just to get up to speed. When that late caution came out, the guy leading at the time is going to be impossible to pass.

I also hate this crap of freezing them in position when the yellow comes out, especially on the last lap of a plate race. Let 'em fucking race back to the finish line. That wreck way back in the pack won't affect the leaders.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

trev wrote: The punk ass comment about the haters was less than humble.
FVCK Jimmy Johnson and all that he stands for...for that comment.

verrah surprised that his car made it through the "post race inspection"....or, whatever that is for the 'winner'.

(clear off the confetti...you WIN.)

ok.

strange race in my bleary eyes.

on the last 3 restarts...how was there a "break~away" each time?

(i understand the "catch-up Draft idea"...but, it wasn't working.)

Tony Stewart?

no idea on what he was thinking.

NBC never did show a different Angle of the Kenseth incident. (nice grammer)

seemed strange for Stewart to go LEFT that far......unless he had help.

or. he really wanted to take out Kenseth?

as for the Gordon thing....yeah--->"bitch~ass punk" meets "punk ass bitch."

KISS = KISS

pucker UP BITCH--->here's the WALL!

on to Fontuckey.

the results will probably SUCK some more.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:
As for Casey hanging Ryan out to dry? Not what I saw. Ryan pulled out trying to make a move on the lead (just like Jr. did) and Mears didn't go with him. Not his obligation to do so, so yeah, rack him for being smart.
Casey let Ryan know he would go with him, and then didn't. And made the tough but right decision.

ANYONE that takes out Jeff Green gets a Milo Hamilton BLUE STAR!

Tony needs to get his "payback" and "finish what someone else started" on the Scoreboard, not on the race track. Though I bet there were ulterior motives to what he did in light of his earlier comments this week.

And the guy that by far ran the cleanest race, and WON it, gets nothing but hate in here? Rack Jimmy again for playing Go Fish with the feeble minds inhabiting this thread.

ANY race where the Krackhead twins, Jeff Green, and the Califaggot crash is a GREAT race!
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

KC Paul 3.0 wrote:The 48 car still has to pass post-race inspection.....if there is a God above it WON'T.

Fucking cheating mother fuckers. Fuck Jimmie Johnson. Fuck Chad Knaus. Fuckers. :evil: :evil:
[conspiracy theory]Even if it did fail post race inspection, do you think NASCAR would allow that kind of scandal to ruin their premire race of the year?[/conspiracy theory]

-- Bri walks away with his empty gas can
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

rozy wrote: Rack Jimmy again for playing Go Fish with the feeble minds inhabiting this thread.
Maybe Knaus will get suspended and JJ will win the next 4 races and you can come in here defending his "clean" wins. :lol:

In the meantime, Dale Jarritol will hopefully stay in the back, not wrecking anyone who matters.

:P
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

PS- I'll go ahead and post it for later in the year...we all know it's coming.

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Q for JJ wrote:
(clear off the confetti...my cock target is ready)
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

PrimeX wrote: I'll go ahead and post it for later in the year...we all know it's coming.

Edit: Oops! Sorry for fucking with your post Prime, I meant to hit the quote button and hit the edit button instead. I forget about my super duper modding powers after a long off season.

Needless to say, I laffed. Hard.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

trev wrote:In the meantime, Dale Jarritol will hopefully stay in the back, not wrecking anyone who matters.

:P
Jeff Green matters?

Maybe you should have saved that comment for Tony Stewart because Kenseth had one of the best cars out there yesterday.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MuchoBulls wrote:
Jeff Green matters?

Maybe you should have saved that comment for Tony Stewart because Kenseth had one of the best cars out there yesterday.
So, if you wreck someone who doesn't 'matter' that's ok, but don't take out a contender?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jeff Green and 42 others actually have to qualify to run in that race?

I believe they did.

I'm glad DJ didn't take out Kirk Shelmerdine because he didn't matter.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

War Wagon wrote:So, if you wreck someone who doesn't 'matter' that's ok, but don't take out a contender?
My post was just making sure that others weren't left out.

Watching guys run others off the track is ridiculous. I know it's gone on for ages, but it seems more prevelant in today's NASCAR. Rubbin' is racing, but deliberately wrecking guys is something much different.
IZZ_NE
Spineless Pussy

Post by IZZ_NE »

Christ, assheels. I got an idea.
Why don't we start a new forum.
Lets call it: "If SpoonFed don't win, lets trash whoever did." - Jeesus.

Like JJ was crying?! - Uh, -- right.

Seems like Newman and others whined like little 6 year olds! after the race! JJ just smacked on their asses. That car went through THREE different inspections that week!

Give it up, Hendrick Haytahs! :lol:

If there's ANY driver who's of the utmost integrity in the entire field, it's Jim Johnson.
http://i.tsn.com/i/photos/20060220/6671 ... ality=Full

Why is it, that every time some young stud driver keeps winning and winning, all every NeckCar ass wants to do is bring him down? JJ is on his way to becomming the next Gordon. Only without the haytahs. Least not from regular fans.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IZZ_NE wrote: JJ is on his way to becomming the next Gordon. Only without the haytahs. Least not from regular fans.
Yep, the bitch acts just like his mentor/butt buddy.

As for "regular fans" like me, we'll hate that squealing crybaby even more than Jeffy if he keeps up with the cheating.
IZZ_NE
Spineless Pussy

Post by IZZ_NE »

No; I've read your posts. (Unfortunately)

You're no "real fan."
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:

As for "regular fans" like me, we'll hate that squealing crybaby even more than Jeffy if he keeps up with the cheating.
Dude, you are not THIS much of a dumbass. The CHEATER got his suspension.

If I remember right, #3 took a dirt nap because he ALTERED his seat belt.

Nice to see you're consistent.

And Babs, go away. You suck out loud even when you are on the right side of a debate.
IZZ_NE
Spineless Pussy

Post by IZZ_NE »

rozy wrote:
War Wagon wrote:

Dude, you are not THIS much of a dumbass. The CHEATER got his suspension.

Nice to see you're consistent.

And Babs, go away. You suck out loud even when you are on the right side of a debate.
Dirt nap.

:lol: I laughed.

Oh, and on your little rub.
At least you recognize that I'm right.
That's all I give a fuck in here about, anyway.
The turds like WhoreWagon aren't real fans. Just hayters.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

rozy wrote: The CHEATER got his suspension.

And the intended beneficiary of said cheating is nothing more than an innocently bystanding choirboy, right? Did somebody say something about being a Dumbass?
WTF has that got to do with anything being cussed and discussed here? Last I checked, altering a seatbelt doesn't make the car go faster.

If you're gonna' drop in here and take blind whiffs like that, it's probably not your day. Just sayin'.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

IZZ_NE wrote:
That's all I give a fuck in here about, anyway.
The turds like WhoreWagon aren't real fans. Just hayters.
Babs, Babs, Babs.... I'm not a real fan, eh? I beg to differ, but let's discuss your fan credentials instead, shall we?

So you love Jeffy, and now Jimmy. You're that guy when the first time that he ever went to a race was asked "whose your driver?" and you looked around for a second and fired right back "whose winning?".

You're that frontrunning, bandwagoning bitch of stereotypical lore. Love to run your mouth when things are going your way, and then disappear when they aren't.

Son, I've forgotten more about NASCAR than you'll ever know. I'll tell you true. Real fans don't actually hate any driver. They hate on them, but don't hope to see them as rozy so euphemistically puts it, "take a dirt nap". It's part of being a fan. So you have to have the horses you back come hell or high water and never, ever, jump ship. Likewise, you have to have the drivers whom you despise and root against just as heartily. That is being a "real" fan.

You may now feel free to go fuck yourself and never disgrace these pages with your juvenile banter again. Hint: That's a warning.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

rozy wrote:And Babs, go away. You suck out loud even when you are on the right side of a debate.
Huge post of the Month! :lol:
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Reading this thread is comical at best. All you hating on JJ are jealous mother fuckers. He won daytona with a legit car and then raced another legit car to second place. Give the man his due. He can race.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'll admit that he can no doubt drive the wheels off of a race car, but that's not the point. He got on my shit list 3 years ago when he whined after a race at Talledega that Jr. had won 'cause he said the #8 went below the yellow line to pass. NASCAR and I said he didn't, JJ and rozy said he did. Guess who won the arguement?

Besides, with Jeffy sucking out loud lately, some of the hate reserved for the #24 is better spent on the #48. :P
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

No one is jealous. We just want the winner to remain less tainted. :)

What about that bimbo JJ has fronting as a "wife?" Anyone buying that?

:lol:
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:No one is jealous. We just want the winner to remain less tainted. :)
Sore loser.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
IZZ_NE
Spineless Pussy

Post by IZZ_NE »

War Wagon wrote:I'll admit that he can no doubt drive the wheels off of a race car, but that's not the point. He got on my shit list 3 years ago when he whined after a race at Talledega that Jr. had won 'cause he said the #8 went below the yellow line to pass. NASCAR and I said he didn't, JJ and rozy said he did. Guess who won the arguement?

Besides, with Jeffy sucking out loud lately, some of the hate reserved for the #24 is better spent on the #48. :P
This ass ^ pontificates til he's blue in the mouth about "real" fans, and in the next post, proves that he sucks as much ass as anyone here!

Spoonfed DID go below the yellow three years ago!

He went below the line to pass at Daytona THIS year, and the Fox replay showed it clearly! The damn announcers even balked at it, because of who the little Bitches DADDY was! - No penalty. Wow! How did I know that was going to happen?

Fucking NeckCar and their "fans" like WhoreWagon. Just typifies if for me.
I've liked JJ and (yes) Gordon for YEARS! Hendrick racing! I like DRIVERS, not heir apparents, like you do.

Whatever.

Wonder how many "Desbri" yellows will be timed for the spoonfed fag the next few races. Or how many more passes under the caution line, will go unpenalized? Gotta get that DEI team back in the mix, eh?
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

^^^makes me long for the return of jackass 007.