Texass slow out of the gate

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Texass slow out of the gate

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Two straight losses to San Diego to open the year.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Make that 0-3 after today.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
txangler74
Elwood

Post by txangler74 »

Oh well, take advantage of starting the season a month earlier then most of the nation. Young infield but the rest of the team has no excuse. Augie pretty much sumed it up "we looked miserable in every part of the game"
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

SC was swept at Long Beach State, the Trojans had the lead in every game but the bullpen blew the leads.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Honestly, I think this sweep by SD over Texas will only help them. Aguie will use this to show his team they aren't worth all the preseason hype, and that unless they buckle down and practice like mothers they wont get anywhere.

I would have liked to see them run off a few straight so that maybe they believe they are what everyone was saying. I would have felt better about RICE's chances had UT swept SD than I do at them being swept.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

I just wanted to mess with Texass fan but to be honest this didn't surprise me much. Augie played a ton of freshman including 5 frosh pitchers this weekend and San Diego has quit possibly the best starting pitching staff in the country. The kids that started on Friday and Saturday for San Diego were both drafted pretty high in the MLB draft and both shocked everyone and came back for their senior seasons. Texass still looked pretty good and got their youngster some much needed playing time. I'm sure they would have liked to have taken one or two home in the win colum but the series served its purpose.
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Thank goodness for the Horns, the Texas Pan Am Broncs were next on the schedule. The Bronce made the annual trip north to get their asses handed to them by Texas again. I remember the good old days, maybe late 70's, when Texas and Pan Am were the 2 best college baseball teams in the state.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

I think the rising program to watch will be TAMU CC. Corpus Christi is a good HS baseball area and with TAMUCC joining the Sunbelt that will only help them recruit. That and the beach that they have on the campus. Nothing like falling out of your dorm room to see girls in bikinis as you walk to class.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

since being swept by the Dirtbags, the Trojans have beaten UC Riverside and swept Florida International. Games with UC Santa Barbara and the Public Storage tourney coming up this week. Other teams in the tournament...San Diego, Vanderbilt and Kansas
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Texass 3-4 but beat the #1 team in the nation this weekend. ;)