It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Standing up to the Muzzies

Post by Cuda »

LOS ANGELES RADIO STATION SQUARES-OFF WITH MUSLIM GROUP
Mon Jan 30 2006 10:10:49 ET

Los Angeles's top talkradio station is under fire from a Muslim group because of comments made earlier this month by morning man Bill Handel. The Council on American-Islamic Relations has demanded an apology from Handel for making fun of a stampede that killed hundreds of Muslims during an annual pilgrimage.

But Handel is set to fire back, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

Handel will apologize IF the Council on American-Islamic Relations:

1) Decries all acts of terror (described specifically, not generally)

2) Agrees that Israel is a sovereign nation with the right to defensible borders

3) CAIR has no ties of any sort, financially or otherwise, to any terror orgs or individiuals.

MANAGEMENT STATEMENT

KFI-AM does not condone making light of the deaths of people engaged in religious observances. We regret that listeners found the comments of one of our on-air hosts to be insensitive. KFI does not censor its hosts, nor does it tell them what to say or not to say. KFI is a strong and passionate believer in 1st amendment rights and that is at the very core of this radio station.

Developing...
RACK! KFI

But I'd have dropped in a lemming reset or 2, btw
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Re: Standing up to the Muzzies

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Cuda wrote: Handel will apologize IF the Council on American-Islamic Relations:

1) Decries all acts of terror (described specifically, not generally)

2) Agrees that Israel is a sovereign nation with the right to defensible borders

3) CAIR has no ties of any sort, financially or otherwise, to any terror orgs or individiuals.
rack
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Why is this important? So some wacky morning guy made fun of some dead people. Big fucking deal. Since when is Bill Handel relevant to ANYTHING?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Seems to me he's aiming his gun at the wrong group, since CAIR has no ties of any type to any terror orgs, why the Glorified Loyalty Oath Crusade?

Celebrating the deaths of innocent people is usually a terrorist thing anyway. This dude is just looking for pub.

He could spend his time better by digging out the muslim groups who ARE supporting the terrorists, and work towards getting them kicked out of here.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Hitting the bong a little early, aren't you, Monica?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Hitting the manseed a little early, aren't you, Babshice?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:So some wacky morning guy made fun of some dead people. Big fucking deal.
Tell it to these handwringing Muslim pantloads. These are the same cretins who are rioting in Denmark because of newspaper cartoons depicting their "prophet".

Murder and mayhem in the name of Allah is all good, but all hell breaks loose if somebody takes a shot at their pathology.

We can't start gassing these assholes soon enough.
That's what happens when you think you are the chosen people of God and that you have His blessing to rape, kill and maim in his name.

Kinda like Christians on roids.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

dupe post
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

OK, so I misread it. I thought Drudge was stating they had no ties to terrorism. My bad. It's early for me. :)

In that case They fit in to the category I mentioned at the end of my post, and he's justified in ripping them a new one.

PLease tell me why our government is not crushing this organization if they support terrorism?
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

BSuck wrote: Kinda like Christians on roids.
More like B-Monica with roids
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Mister Bushice wrote:OK, so I misread it. I thought Drudge was stating they had no ties to terrorism. My bad. It's early for me. :)

In that case They fit in to the category I mentioned at the end of my post, and he's justified in ripping them a new one.

PLease tell me why our government is not crushing this organization if they support terrorism?
Perhaps they were big Bush/Cheney campaign donors.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:Kinda like Christians on roids.

Right...just like Christians.

Fucking dumbshit.

:meds:
They should just lay down and let you fuck them and take their oil?

Fuck your "peace".
It's on, bitch. That is, if America has the stomach for it.
:twisted:
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

mvscal wrote: It sure would be a shame if there was an outbreak of plague, small pox and other assorted biological agents during the next Haj.
Dear Imam,
What would happen if the plague, small pox & biological agents broke out during Hajj? Would I have to do Hajj again or just Whudu my doo-doo?
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Please tell me why our government is not crushing this organization if they support terrorism?
Did I not just provide you with a list CAIR members who were prosecuted and found guilty of supporting terrorist organizations in varying capacities?
Are we not freezing the assets of terrorist supporting charities?

They are being watched closely. It's too bad Dubya doesn't have the balls to go FDR on these freaks.
Big deal if they hit individual members, that's the same mentality as the insurgency, taking out the individual and leave the head people alive and still running things. And we all know how well THAT has worked.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

BSmack wrote:Why is this important? So some wacky morning guy made fun of some dead people. Big fucking deal. Since when is Bill Handel relevant to ANYTHING?
It's only on Drudge's website because Drudge's show is carried by KFI on Sundays.

The thing that's dumbest about this is that Handel's show is all about making fun of EVERYBODY. It's all tongue-in-cheek and over the top and anyone who's listened to more than a few minutes and has an ounce of sense could tell that. Hell, the guy's jewish and he rips on jews more than any other group. Gee, I wonder if he's serious...? :meds:

Anywho, in general it's a reasonably entertaining show, unless you're some PC dork who's looking for a reason to be offended.

Oh, and facts and mattering and all, but every person on the show is a minority of some kind.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

You have to figure that a guy who glosses himself "The Latino Jew" isn't all that worried about whether he's offending anybody.
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:

Fucking dumbshit.

mvscal as a supposed history buff I would expect you to familiar with such incidents as the Spanish Inquisition, Albigensian Crusade, the French Inquisition, Stedingers Crusades (1232 & 1234), The sacking of Constantinople in 1204, Emperor Theodosius the Great (379AD - 395AD), Christian Mobs in Antioch, Daphne, and Ravenna (489AD - 519AD), The Fourth Lateran Council, Christian Mobs in Austria, Bavaria and Franconia of 1298 AD, The expulsion of non christians from France in 1306 by Phillip the Fair (a precursor to the Templar Inquisition), the Shepherd Crusade of 1320, the "Lighting of the Jews" in Guienne, France (over 5,000 burned at the stake in 1321), The Toledo Massacre of 1354, and the 1539 "Passion Play" retaliations in Rome.

Pope Urban II's speech at the Council of Claremont, November 27, 1095, was almost cabon copied by Bin Laden Fatwa a couple of years ago.

This is without even touching the Holy Land Crusades.

Nope these two groups have not had anything in common. :meds: :lol:

RACK the Radio Station for standing up to these assholes.
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
Miryam wrote:but other than that, it's cool, man. you're a christer.
LTS TRN 2 wrote:Okay, Sunny, yer cards are on table as a flat-out Christer.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:Evidently you're too fucking stupid to understand the difference between ancient history and current events.
Guess you're too fucking stupid to realize what has occurred on the Island of Crete over the last century either have you?
BSmack wrote:I can certainly infer from that blurb alone that you are self righteous, bible believing, likely a Baptist or Presbyterian...
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

SunCoastSooner wrote:
mvscal wrote:

Fucking dumbshit.

mvscal as a supposed history buff I would expect you to familiar with such incidents as the Spanish Inquisition, Albigensian Crusade, the French Inquisition, Stedingers Crusades (1232 & 1234), The sacking of Constantinople in 1204, Emperor Theodosius the Great (379AD - 395AD), Christian Mobs in Antioch, Daphne, and Ravenna (489AD - 519AD), The Fourth Lateran Council, Christian Mobs in Austria, Bavaria and Franconia of 1298 AD, The expulsion of non christians from France in 1306 by Phillip the Fair (a precursor to the Templar Inquisition), the Shepherd Crusade of 1320, the "Lighting of the Jews" in Guienne, France (over 5,000 burned at the stake in 1321), The Toledo Massacre of 1354, and the 1539 "Passion Play" retaliations in Rome.

Pope Urban II's speech at the Council of Claremont, November 27, 1095, was almost cabon copied by Bin Laden Fatwa a couple of years ago.

This is without even touching the Holy Land Crusades.

Nope these two groups have not had anything in common. :meds: :lol:

RACK the Radio Station for standing up to these assholes.
right. the rest of the world has become a wee bit more civilized. what the fuck is taking them so long?
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Yes, who could possibly forget the "horror" of the "Island of Crete" over the last century.

:meds: :meds: :meds:

Nice flaccid attempt at drawing some convoluted moral equivalance between Islam today and Christianity a thousand years ago, you pathetic dimwitted tard.
Still playing the Zero Sum game?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

BSmack wrote: Still playing the Zero Sum game?
I tried playing the Zero Sum game, but they banned me by IP, now I'm looking for another server.
Nice game though...based on the Quake engine...good stuff.
Why don’t you just STFU.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:Yes, who could possibly forget the "horror" of the "Island of Crete" over the last century.

Nice flaccid attempt at drawing some convoluted moral equivalance between Islam today and Christianity a thousand years ago, you pathetic dimwitted tard.
I would think that 30,000 people killed over religious disputes on an island slightly smaller than New Jersey over a period of 70 years is anything but insignificant you moron.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

SunCoastSooner wrote:

I would think that 30,000 people killed over religious disputes on an island slightly smaller than New Jersey over a period of 70 years is anything but insignificant you moron.
Yeah, but they're Greek, so who cares.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Still haven't found Osama? I'll help you out:

1. He's 6'8" or something
2. He's on a dialysis machine
3. He has a beard
4. He hates you. He hates you very much.

When you master the fine art of catching one fucking guy, the pre-eminent most wanted
"terrorist" on the planet, then you can get back to me on your whole "clash of civilizations"
bullshit.

Learn to walk before you run, dumbfucks.
Why don’t you just STFU.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:I would think that 30,000 people killed over religious disputes on an island slightly smaller than New Jersey over a period of 70 years is anything but insignificant you moron.
I would think that you are totally fucking full of shit. The Turks were sent packing 80 years ago, lying fuckbag.

Why don't you go ahead and link us up with your bullshit. Parades featuring masked, knife-wielding Christians shouting "Death to Infidels" or some such variation on the theme would be appreciated.

Some "Neck Chopping for Jesus" links would also help you make your point.

Be sure and lock up when you leave, you fucking retarded dickhead.
The turkish government was sent packing not the people fuck stain. Kind of like saying we kicked the british people out after the revolutionary war.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

mvscal wrote:Image
props, bean bag.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

mvscal wrote:Some "Neck Chopping for Jesus" links would also help you make your point.
Just spit coffee on my keyboard. :lol:
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

SunCoastDipshit wrote: This is without even touching the Holy Land Crusades.
You couldn't be dumber if you had Guy_Fawkes dick up your ass

Seeing as how Christianity was started sometime around the year 30 AD and Islam wasn't invented until some 600 years later, just who the fuck do you think was invading whom during "The Crusades"?

Seeing as how a fucking moron such as yourself is bound to come up with the wrong answer if left to your own devices, I'll let you in on a little secret: What was commonly known as "The Crusades" were DEFENSIVE responses to muslim invasions of lands that for centuries had been Christian lands- and also responses to atrocities committed against Christians by muslims.

Idiot
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:Wrong again, dumbfuck.

The Treaty of Lausanne resulted in the exchange of around one million Orthodox Greeks living in Asia Minor and about half a million Muslim Turks from Greece.

Most of the Turks returned from Greece were from Thrace and numerous other Aegen Islands not just Crete dumbass. Most of the supposed "returnees" never even moved. It was mostly an exchange of territories. The Turks living on Crete and Cyprus were allowed to remain and given British or French Citizenship (depending on the territory they reside in), the treaty stipulates that these people and those in Morroco, Sudan, and Libya will be afforded all the rights that these nations other citizens receive to include but not limited to: understanding that the spiritual attributions of the Moslem religious authorities are in no way infringed upon. Those who were returned were those who refused ipso facto nationality changes and were allowed to return to Turkey; any Turkish national over the age of 18 was given two years to make their decision as to wheather to return to Turkey or become nationalised citizens of the new governing authority. Most on the island of Crete chose to become British Citizens. These citizens who fought for Turkey in the War relinquished any claims against Turkey for reperations or pensions (civil or military) from the Turkish Government.

And just for your information it wasn't the The Treaty of Lausanne that produced the exchange of nationals. The treaty was an international treaty, a seperate treaty strictly between Turkey and Greece produced the exchange of nationals.

It also may be Cyprus that the largest amount of killing (i.e. the 30,000 number) and a lesser extent occuring on Crete. I may have confused the two.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You confuse a lot of things, SunCoastFucktard.

Just try to keep this in mind re: Cyprus

The Greeks are Christians and the Turks are muzzies. Cyprus is "disputed" because it's half Christian and the muzzies want 100% of it and both sides know that the muzzies have no qualms about killing to get what they want
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cuda wrote:You confuse a lot of things, SunCoastFucktard.

Just try to keep this in mind re: Cyprus

The Greeks are Christians and the Turks are muzzies. Cyprus is "disputed" because it's half Christian and the muzzies want 100% of it and both sides know that the muzzies have no qualms about killing to get what they want
It is both sides over there Cuda. Greece wants 100% controll over it as well and they both are killing to get what they want.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Don't confuse the Ottoman Empire with run-of-the-mill Islamism.
You'll fail.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

The muzzies are killing the Greeks because they're Christians

The Greeks are killing muzzies because the muzzies are killing Greeks

Only a totak dumb fuck would call that moral equivalence
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:It also may be Cyprus that the largest amount of killing (i.e. the 30,000 number) and a lesser extent occuring on Crete. I may have confused the two.
Gee...imagine that. I'm sure the fact that the fighting in Cyprus is nationalist in origin and not religious has nothing to do with your unfortunate failure to know what the fuck you were talking about.
You're still wrong about the Muslim population of Crete, but that never really was the point, so I'll let it slide.

Now go ahead and link me to all the global riots, death threats, fatwas, recalled diplomats and consumer boycotts that followed works of art such as piss christ and shit smeared Virgin Mary.

What with Christians being just like Muslims that shouldn't be problem...right?
I never said they were "just alike" quit putting words in my mouth and I'll take my dick out of yours. Neither side is completly innocent either though. Both Christians and Muslims rioted against each other in 2001 in Kano, Nigeria. The riots were incited by Christians who attacked a muslim protest. In Northern Ireland Catholics and Protestants have been killing each other on a daily basis for both religious and nationalistic reasons for decades (i.e. The Red Hand of Ulster and Sen Feign). The nutbag from North Carolina who bombed abortion clinics and, if I recall correctly, the Atlanta 1996 Olympic games said "God told me to do it." He was Christian. You paint with a mighty damn broad brush and live in world of generalities.

The situation on Cyprus is not just nationalistic it is both nationalistic and religious. To us in America Religion and politics may be seperate but to most of the world outside of America they are not; they are one and the same.

I'm also not the muslim appologist you are trying to make me out to be. Everyone on this board knows I am farrrrrr from that. Hence such quotes on other threads to the effect that we should turn the middle east into a parking lot. You are trying to make the religion of Christianity totally irreproachable in world events which they are not. There are segments of just about every religious community which are violent. It was Jesus the Christian Messiah who stated "Think not that I am come to this world to send peace on earth; I came not to send peace, but a sword" (Matthew 10:34) and "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one" (Luke 22:36).
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Cuda wrote:The muzzies are killing the Greeks because they're Christians

Why did the British side with the "muzzie" Turks against Holy Mother Russia in the Crimea?

You are, once again, out of your league clowny.
Why don’t you just STFU.
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cuda wrote:The muzzies are killing the Greeks because they're Christians

These people have been killing each other for centuries now; not too much unlike the current situation in the Canaan fertile crescent (Palestein/Israel). At this point they are just killing each other for any reason they can concoct. .
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

mvscal wrote:
SunCoastSooner wrote:I'm also not the muslim appologist you are trying to make me out to be.
True. You are a lying dumbfuck as well as a Muslim apologist.
This doesn't even warrent a reply from me. Why don't you PM PSU, BtH, or contact Roger the blubber ask them what religion I am and then ponder upon how fucking dumb that remark undoubtedly is that you just made. I just assume put 99% of them under the sand and turn Mecca into the desolate desert it was before my brethern founded it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

SunCoastSooner wrote:I'm also not the muslim appologist you are trying to make me out to be.
You're the one making you out to be a muzzie apologist, dumbass
SunCoastSooner
Reported Bible Thumper

Post by SunCoastSooner »

Cuda wrote:
You're the one making you out to be a muzzie apologist, dumbass
No I am just being more accurate in the portrayal of the situation than you are. America has done nothing to these people and they attacked us. We should bomb the holy living hell out of them for it as well but that does not mean that other christians in this world are as blameless as the 3,000+ that were killed in 9-11-01. You two are painting with a mighty broad brush and making many an assumption based on American values that people in other parts of the world to not adhere to.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

RACK! the Danish media too, btw.
Protests Over Muhammad Cartoon Grow By DONNA ABU-NASR, Associated Press Writer
Mon Jan 30, 1:26 PM ET

BEIRUT, Lebanon - The controversy over Danish caricatures of Prophet Muhammad escalated Monday as gunmen seized an EU office in Gaza and Muslims appealed for a trade boycott of Danish products. Denmark called for its citizens in the Middle East to exercise vigilance.

Denmark-based Arla Foods, which has been the target of a widespread boycott in the Middle East, reported that two of its employees in Saudi Arabia were beaten by angry customers. Aid groups, meanwhile, pulled workers out of Gaza, citing the threat of hostilities.

The 12 drawings — published in a Danish paper in September and in a Norwegian paper this month — included an image of the prophet wearing a turban shaped as a bomb with a burning fuse. Islamic tradition bars any depiction of the prophet, even respectful ones, out of concern that such images could lead to idolatry.

Danish government officials have expressed regret over the furor but have refused to get involved, citing freedom of expression. The Jyllands-Posten newspaper has refused to apologize for publishing the drawings and has said it did not mean to insult Islam.

Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen briefed European Union colleagues about the matter Monday. He has repeatedly rejected calls to intervene.

But Arla Food's executive director urged the Danish government to take action.

"Freedom of expression is an internal Danish issue but this has a totally different dimension," Peder Tuborgh said. "This is about Denmark having offended millions of Muslims."

Villy Soevndal, leader of the small opposition Socialist People's Party, said Denmark "cannot be a country where the prime minister goes into hiding while Denmark loses export money, Danish citizens are being threatened and Danish flags burned."

In Gaza, masked gunmen briefly took over an office used by the EU, demanding an apology from Denmark and Norway. The gunmen said citizens of the two countries would be prevented from entering the Gaza Strip. No one was hurt.

The Danish Red Cross said it was evacuating two employees from Gaza and one from Yemen.

"There have been concrete threats against our employees. The fact that they are Danish nationals has made the difference," Danish Red Cross spokesman Anders Ladekarl said.

The Norwegian People's Aid group also said it was withdrawing its two Norwegian representatives in Gaza but that operations would be maintained by local staff.

In a statement issued Sunday evening on its Web site, the Foreign Ministry called for Danes in the Middle East to be cautious.

In Iraq, a roadside bomb targeted a joint Danish-Iraqi patrol near the southern city of Basra on Monday, wounding one Iraqi policeman, military officials said. The attack was the first involving Danish troops since the protests flared.

Danish forces said the roadside bomb was targeting the Iraqi police rather than the Danes, though British Maj. Peter Cripps said coalition forces were investigating if there was any link between the attack and the drawings.

Arabs and Muslims also are calling for a boycott of Danish foods, including popular cream cheese, butter and cookie brands. Arla said the boycott of its products in the Middle East was almost total.

"Sales have come to a standstill in almost all markets," said Jens Refslund, the foods production division manager.

Arla Foods has $430 million in annual sales in the Middle East and about 1,000 employees in the region.

Saudi Arabia, which has recalled its ambassador to Denmark, was warned by the EU trade commissioner that the 25-nation bloc would take action with the World Trade Organization if the kingdom supported a Danish boycott, the European Commission said Monday.

Libya on Sunday said it was closing its embassy in Denmark.

Emirates' Minister of Justice and Islamic Affairs Mohammed Al Dhaheri said publishing the "blasphemous" cartoons was "disgusting and irresponsible," according to comments released Monday by the official WAM news agency.

"This is cultural terrorism, not freedom of expression. The repercussions of such irresponsible acts will have adverse impact on international relations."

The Egyptian parliament's Economic Committee refused to discuss a $72.5 million loan from Denmark to Egypt, with newspapers quoting lawmakers as saying they do not want to cooperate with a country that has insulted the prophet.

In Pakistan, Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Tasnim Aslam said the government is "engaged with the Danish government" over the cartoon publication.

She said Pakistan hopes the Danish government would "try to resolve this issue because you cannot hurt the sentiments of billions of Muslims in the name of freedom of press."
1. Fuck the "sentiments of billions of muzzies"
2. WAR Freedom of the press
3. Islam prohibits depicting mohammad "out of concern that such images might lead to idolarty" Muzzies going jew-crazo over a cartoon sounds a lot like idolatry- imo

4. Fuck em