LOOK AT THIS BOARD!!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

LOOK AT THIS BOARD!!

Post by Gunslinger »

I posted one thread with a direct quote from the monkey in charge, but look at this section. It's fucking flooded with "self claimed Republicans" and their garbage.

If no dumbfuck can sort this shit out, then this country is doomed. For every anti Bush thread, this section is flooded with 6 Talking points.

"Self Claimed Republicans", you need to go fucking shoot yourselves. Seriously!
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

The only anti Republican starting threads on this board is a fucking Canadian.

You have got to be kidding me. Limbaugh and Hannity should be tried for treason yesterday.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Of threads active in the last week in this forum, the starters were...

al?-1
BSuck-1
Buttfuckedfelice-1
Dimsdale-1
Mikey-1
Otis-1
Phibes-1

Bipolarslinger-2
Diogenes-2
Frodo-2
Marty-2
Mikey-2

ChargerMike-3

And yes.

Sill a fucking idiot.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

How about you two stop posting in here? That would solve many problems.

If you continue to hijack threads with your childish BS insults and start threads that are intended only to attack others, that may happen anyway actually.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

If you continue to hijack threads with your childish BS insults and start threads that are intended only to attack others, that may happen anyway actually

Link?

BTW, on the list above I omitted threads that were split by the mods (that I knew of) but included the ones moved from MS.

So I started exactly 1 thread in the last week in here.

Edit-that makes exactly 2 threads in the last month and 1/2

And I don't hijack shit, I just step on clueless cockroaches.

ImageImage
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

...being on a list with Mikey can't be all bad! :wink:
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Diogenes wrote:Of threads active in the last week in this forum, the starters were...

al?-1
BSuck-1
Buttfuckedfelice-1
Dimsdale-1
Mikey-1
Otis-1
Phibes-1

Bipolarslinger-2
Diogenes-2
Frodo-2
Marty-2
Mikey-2

ChargerMike-3

And yes.

Sill a fucking idiot.
Not that you would ever GAF, but I've pretty much stopped reading this forum, except for an occasional fly-by, and it's mainly because of you. It's not just because of your constant bitter childish rants, pseudo-intelligent tripe, irrelevant C&Ps and obnoxious personality, although those account for part of it.

At this point I can't get past the bold type (as if that somehow makes you special or something) and the constantly flashing skanks. You make any thread that you post in immediately and completely unreadable.

Even DrDetroit was never this bad.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Mikey wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Of threads active in the last week in this forum, the starters were...

al?-1
BSuck-1
Buttfuckedfelice-1
Dimsdale-1
Mikey-1
Otis-1
Phibes-1

Bipolarslinger-2
Diogenes-2
Frodo-2
Marty-2
Mikey-2

ChargerMike-3

And yes.

Sill a fucking idiot.
Not that you would ever GAF, but I've pretty much stopped reading this forum, except for an occasional fly-by, and it's mainly because of you. It's not just because of your constant bitter childish rants, pseudo-intelligent tripe and obnoxious personality, although those account for part of it.

At this point I can't get past the bold type (as if that somehow makes you special or something) and the constantly flashing skanks. You make any thread that you post in immediately and completely unreadable.

Even DrDetroit was never this bad.
Rack.

BTW, it's only one skank constantly flashing.

ImageImage
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

ChargerMike wrote:...being on a list with Mikey can't be all bad! :wink:
Now I think you're on to something!!

:lol:
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Mister Bushice wrote:How about you two stop posting in here? That would solve many problems.

If you continue to hijack threads with your childish BS insults and start threads that are intended only to attack others, that may happen anyway actually.
Let's make this a little intellectual Bushice.

"But Gunslinger, how can childish insults ever be construed as intellectual?"

Well Bushice allow me to try and explain a little.

We live in a democracy. A Democracy that founded the term "yellow journalism". A democracy that was the first to discover the "freedom of press".

Also, the idea in this democracy is the freedom of speech. In fact the freedom of speech is our first amendmant.

Somewhere along the line of the last century, big business realized they could use this to their advantage. I am not a left wing nutjob, I believe the Middle East is a cesspool and have always called on war with Saudia Arabia, lets just get that point out now.

In this country you have the right to freedom of speech. So, you have Heaven's Gate, You have David Coresh, You have the NRA, You have the Area 51 guys, you have Abortion Clinic bombers, you have crop circle dicks, you have religous zealots, you have psychics on your tele, you have ghost stories on your tele that people believe, you have the Klan, you have the Panthers, you have ...................

THERE ARE FUCKING PSYCHOS IN OUR CIVILIZATION!!

There is one that is coming about that has obtained legitimacy, based on their voting habits. It's Limbaugh and those fuckers.

A bum can come up and ask you for a cig and you have the right to tell him to "go fuck himself".

The majority of Americans love America. Some how, even after the lessons of McCarthiasm, there has been a collection of hilljacks that has a voice in this country. They have made our Vietnam Vets a disgrace. US, citizens fought in a war (our fathers) and somehow there is a lounge act that has ran their faces in the mud. Dio is that fuck and so is mvscal.

I will NEVER respond to them intellectually, because they aren't intellects. It's like discussing the moon landing with a bunch of idiots who believed we faked that shit. Or discussing 911 to those who believe Bush planned that shit.

Diogenes is a fucking nutjob. And for anyone to debate him, as opposed to insult him, is a diservice to your country. Yes, you should do anything in your power to attack those that listen to Rush Limbaugh.

Drop a nuke on Saudia Arabia! Great! It may do something for our country. They attacked us on 911, but "HillBilly Stealing From His Employer", fell for a media campaign and led us into this fucking retarded situation where Osama Bin Laden is still alive and no one who funded 911 in Saudia Arabia left office.

Now, North Korea has nukes (which Clinton didn't want) and Iran is going to have nukes, because Bush is a fucking pussy retard.

So, when do we come together as citizens of this country and stop listening to fuckjobs on the internet like Diogenes and consider them ignorable?

Hell! You kicked out Dr. Detroit. Let all those fucking retards fester amongst themselves. They fell for a marketing campaign even the biggest idiot could realize was a crock of shit. They are now irrelevant.

They support dodge drafting, coke head, fucking drunks. While our Vietnam Vets (our fathers) try and tell us something. I've got a Grandpa who wants Bush dead, a little dramatic, but he said it. (He's an old man, so he can say what he wants, but when he passes I want his pimp picture of him next to his plane and his gun that he kept after the war. He's got it mounted over his television with a plaque. That will not go unnoticed and will be kept like a diamond.). My grandpa served in Korea. My uncle was shot in Vietnam and also wished ill will on Bush.

Diogenes is the biggest waste of fucking bandwith and if you want me to discuss politics maturely, I will do it with those that ACTUALLY do it. But, Diogenes and mvscal will always suck black cock and never be taken seriously by me, because they are fucking whackjobs.

I don't give the Klan cred and I don't give the the Nation of Islam cred.

This is America and we have to grant them thier moment to protest, but show up to shut them up.
I fucking suck.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

calling someone a sucker of black cocks isn't shutting them up, it makes you one of them.

try intelligent dialogue and leave off the childish insults and you might have something.

BTW that was a hell of a lot of words to make one little point.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Mister Bushice wrote:calling someone a sucker of black cocks isn't shutting them up, it makes you one of them.

try intelligent dialogue and leave off the childish insults and you might have something.

BTW that was a hell of a lot of words to make one little point.
I can come up with the most retarded shit:
Bushice, Diogenes worships satan. He goes to work for a company that discriminates black employees and monitors the internet to ensure blackie doesn't get a foothold in this country.
You gonna debate that? No, you are going to insult that.

Again! Diogenes is not an intellect and neither is mvscal. They are both leeches off the American economy and democracy that have an internet connection.
I fucking suck.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

this isn't an insult forum.

get it yet?
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Mister Bushice wrote:this isn't an insult forum.

get it yet?
What about insults to your intelligence?
I fucking suck.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

ignore them. nothing is accomplished by trading 8th grade mentality insults. All you end up doing is insulting your own intelligence.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Mister Bushice wrote:ignore them. nothing is accomplished by trading 8th grade mentality insults. All you end up doing is insulting your own intelligence.
Yet, you continue to reply to mvscal.

Look, I understand the whole mentality about childish insults, but is being childish also punching someone in the mouth?

This is a message board. You have no way of interacting physically with anyone on this realm.

If I ever met Diogenes or mvscal, I would truly punch them in the mouth. It's not about Atomic Punk style meltdowns, its about protecting this country.

So, I can't punch these fags in the mouth. I have the oppurtunity to insult them on a Smack Board designed to insult others. So, I insult them.

This is America, we have the right to express our beliefs. You have the right to censor me for your private board. I will always delve into insulting mvscal and Diogenes with (what you consider childish, I consider smack insults) at their level. Go ahead and delete all day. I don't care, those dipshits are not to be taken seriously and never will be.

So, if you want to divide my thread, send them to the smackboards.

You continue to think their is a difference in intelligent discussion and smack with these fucks. There isn't. See one of my posts that call them out, then put it over in Main Street.

You mostly lie in my realm of political thought bushice, so kick my insults out to the main thread. I can handle myself, I'm a big boy.

Stop trying to crack on me here and if you have a problem with my political reference send me to Main Street.

I consider, mvscal sucking black dick relevant to political discourse. You don't agree, then kick my insults out to Main Street. But, mvscal and Dio are fucking whackos and do not represent anyone in this country. :wink:
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

And by the way, the main board has to many political garbage as it is.

I guess it comes down to dealing with me on a "smack board" and dealing with what is on main street.

You can see my record of started topics on main street, whether succesful or not they are pretty tripe.

Don't put your foot down on this forum. We don't need this shit on Main Street. This is a smack forum and insults can fly on the politcal forum. I'm tired of Main Street flooded with this shit when it's kicked back and forth with you and those mods.

You aren't going to get intelligent discussion always in the Politics Forum, cuz the subject doesn't warrant that.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Mister Bushice wrote:ignore them. nothing is accomplished by trading 8th grade mentality insults. All you end up doing is insulting your own intelligence.
Irony.

ImageImage