Leftie called into Rush yesterday *transcript*

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Leftie called into Rush yesterday *transcript*

Post by frodo_biguns »

OMG! It was so damn funny to hear him tear her a new one! When the mean moonbat was pushed in a corner, she got personal!!!!! Typical!

BWWHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA
And to think, I thought RadioFag had a dry vagina.!

RUSH: This is Jill in Ithaca. You're first today on Open Line Friday. Nice to have you with us.

CALLER: Hello, Rush. How are you doing today?

RUSH: Fine, thank you.

CALLER: Okay. Who was in power, who was in office, or power, synonymous these days, when we were attacked on 9/11? Which administration was it?

RUSH: That would be the Bush administration, Jill.

CALLER: That's correct. And did they not have knowledge it was going to from August 6th when Georgie was at the ranch?

RUSH: Yeah. He knew it was going to happen.

CALLER: Yeah?

RUSH: He knew it was going to happen. Look, you and I both know he let it happen because he needed a crisis to cement his presidency as a great leader and a great cowboy. The Clinton people, after the attacks, said, "Gee, why couldn't this happen when we were in office?"

CALLER: Clinton administration warned those people. They did not choose to listen.

RUSH: That doesn't matter, I'm just saying --

CALLER: It does matter. People are dead because Bush didn't listen.

RUSH: No, no, no. Jill, you're missing -- I'm agreeing with you here, honey.

CALLER: I'm not a honey. Please do not do that.

RUSH: Okay, I'm sorry. Dear. I'm agreeing with you. Bush knew. Everybody knows Bush knew. Whether Clinton warned them or not is irrelevant to me. He still knew. I'm just saying that the Clinton administration was wishing something like this had happened on their watch so they, too, could have a chance for greatness.

CALLER: They could have let it happen on New Year's Eve 2000. They stopped something like that from happening.

RUSH: Well, I have to disagree, the Clinton administration had really nothing to do with that. That was an alert Customs agent.

CALLER: It was still under the Clinton administration who put their efforts into protecting us.

RUSH: Okay, if we're going to say that then we're going to have to say that the new phenomena that oral sex is the most popular high school activity in America today got started during the Clinton administration.

CALLER: What does that have to do with it, Rush?

RUSH: I'm just using your logic, if an alert Customs agent, not the Clinton administration --

CALLER: Rush, it was the Clinton administration. They didn't let it happen. I lost someone in 9/11. Thank you very much.

RUSH: I'm sorry to hear that.

CALLER: Well, thank you.

RUSH: Yes.

CALLER: I'm sure you are.

RUSH: I very much am sorry.

CALLER: You're perpetuating this nonsense. How many lies has Bush told the American people?

RUSH: Okay, now, let me be serious with you for a moment. We all lost someone on 9/11. We lost 3,000 of our fellow citizens. Now, do you actually believe, Jill, do you actually believe Bush knew this was going to happen and let it happen?

CALLER: I believe he let it happen. History will prove that he knew it.

RUSH: You really believe that?

CALLER: Yes.

RUSH: You really believe this?

CALLER: Yes. And he's not being honest with the American people.

RUSH: Huh-uh, of course not.

CALLER: Listen, I believe Scott Ritter. I listened to Scott Ritter since day one that they didn't have weapons of mass destruction.

RUSH: Right.

CALLER: And I'm not a nuclear scientist, and I knew, in my -- because --

RUSH: Wait.

CALLER: -- I trusted him. He didn't have an agenda.

RUSH: Hold it a minute. You're changing the subject. Scott Ritter's got nothing to do with 9/11. Why did Bush let it happen?

CALLER: Why did he let it happen?

RUSH: Yes. Why did Bush want 3,000 Americans to die?

CALLER: So he could turn around and convince the American people, as he did with part of them, that we could attack Iraq.

RUSH: Oh. So he allowed that to happen. Do you know this the poet laureate of New Jersey, what was his name --

CALLER: I honestly don't know.

RUSH: His name is Amiri Baraka or something like that. He takes it a step further. He says it was a Jewish plot, that all the Jews in the 9/11 towers in New York, the World Trade Center, got out because they knew it was coming.

CALLER: That's -- well, he can be -- you know, that can be disproven because the Kantowitz [sic] firm lost a lot of people that were probably Jewish.

RUSH: Wait a minute, the poet laureate of New Jersey is a brilliant man.

CALLER: Brilliant and insightful--

RUSH: I mean, if Bush knew, Bush knew. If Bush knew, Bush supporters knew and Bush got a lot of Jewish supporters. It all fits, Jill, if you just think about it, just be consistent with the way you're thinking, it all fits.

CALLER: Listen, Rush, you know, he's lying. He's not even admitting to knowing Abramoff. Now, come on. Abramoff helped him put his interior cabinet together. So, come on, the man has not been honest since day one. Why should I believe him at all?

RUSH: Jill, let me ask you a question. Do you approve or disapprove of the president's wiretapping program?

CALLER: Are you going to include the word terrorist or not?

RUSH: I asked the question the way I intended to ask it. Do you approve the wiretapping program?

CALLER: Not the way it's being conducted, no.

RUSH: Well, so --

CALLER: There was a CIA agent --

RUSH: So you want it to happen again, then. The president let it happen the first time and now you don't want him to connect the dots this time so you want it to happen again, Jill, that's the logic of your thinking.

CALLER: Come on, get off it.

RUSH: Jill, you are a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance and I feel so sorry for you that you actually believe what you believe.

CALLER: I'm not a drug addict, at least.
like all moonbats,when confronted with the truth she resorts to a personal attack.

RUSH: It is very sad.

CALLER: That's below the belt. I apologize for that, but don't you accuse me of something, you self-righteous guy. You're so self-righteous.

RUSH: Jill, you sound like both my ex-wives now. Would you shut up for a second.

CALLER: No, but I'll be quiet.

RUSH: I'm trying to talk to your soul and your heart, and I don't know how deep your soul or your heart are, because your mind has got you so clouded. But we live in a serious time in the world today, and people who think the things that you think are the impediment to the security and safety of the country. And I don't know who's responsible for putting all this pollution in your head, but I can't tell you how sorry I feel for you. You have an intellectually indefensible position, you are living and breathing and dying in conspiracies.

CALLER: And you're not?

RUSH: Of course not.

CALLER: No. And you believe Bush? You know, he's lying to your face and you believe him? How can you defend your believing this man, how can you defend that?

RUSH: Very simply. I know him, I know his heart, I know his soul, I believe him. He's a trustworthy individual. You don't know him.

CALLER: No, and I don't wish to know him.

RUSH: You don't have the chance to know him because you're not going to give any alternative view other than this poison that's coursing through your veins.

CALLER: Rush, you're just a name caller.

RUSH: I feel sorry for these people. You're taking the people that you believe in down the tubes with you, because it's people like you, Jill, who want to hear -- you want to hear Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer say the same stuff you're saying and then you'll send them money; and they're getting closer and closer and closer to sounding just like you, and you wonder why you've lost the House, the Senate, and the White House with no hope of getting them back.

CALLER: I didn't hear that last thing.

RUSH: It doesn't matter. You're not listening anyway.

RUSH: Our last caller told the screener she wanted to talk about Quakers and vegans. Unfortunately, we never got there, folks. That was Jill from Ithaca. Was it Cindy Sheehan's sister?

END TRANSCRIPT

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SG's Son
Has BODE

Post by SG's Son »

Caller got over.

Rack her.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

SG's Son wrote:Caller got over.

Rack her.

PPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!
Take another drink!
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Did he pop any pills during the conversation? And is he still trafficing drugs through Florida?
mothster
at moderators discretion

Post by mothster »

hey man, dude has to pay off 2 ex-wives
mvscals blow monkey spunk
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Those ad hominems fall desperately short because the transcript speaks for itself. Rush got bullrushed then flipped her on her back and pancaked her in the end. Rack him.

Feelings lose out to rational thoughts, libs. Every time.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Frodo doesn't realize that %90 of phone calls to Republican talk shows are fake, rehearsed and lead by conservative activists?

And the few disenting opinions are generally fucking tool jobs?

I thought this was all common knowledge? :?:
I fucking suck.
WhatsMyName
Elwood

Post by WhatsMyName »

Yeah, there's just no way in hell this lady that called in could possibly be a lib and get dominated like that.

Jake is out. Jay is in. Finally.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

left wing dillusionist
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

some of all this reminds me of how
loonies would say that FDR
had advanced notice of the Jap attack
on Pearl Harbor and let it happen so we would
get into WW2.
Fact is there are folks who think the same of
the President and 9/11/01. You will never
change their mind and discussion is really a
waste of time; but Rush loves it on his show.
He is in the entertainment biz-- afterall !
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Gunslinger wrote:Frodo doesn't realize that %90 of phone calls to Republican talk shows are fake, rehearsed and lead by conservative activists?
Are you just pissed Jill didn't give out her phone number?
TenTallBen
No title requested

Post by TenTallBen »

Believe the Heupel wrote:maybe I'm wrong, but didn't Rush call her colossally ignorant before she called him an addict?
Neither one of them were wrong.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Gunslinger wrote:Frodo doesn't realize that %90 of phone calls to Republican talk shows are fake, rehearsed and lead by conservative activists?

And the few disenting opinions are generally fucking tool jobs?

I thought this was all common knowledge? :?:

:lol:
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

an addict can be cured--
a liberal is done for life !

I take that back--
i.e. David Horowitz
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

RACK the fuck out of Rush for asking if Jill was Cindy Sheehan's sister. :lol:
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

%90 of phone calls to Republican talk shows are fake, rehearsed and lead by conservative activists?

What % of CSPAN callers who are 'lifelong republicans' but just HAVE to speak out against Bush over the latest fake 'issue' or 'scandal' the dems invent do you think are actually moveon nutters?

Not to mention some of the 'republicans' and 'independants' on this board who think everything the GOP does is sinister and never say a negetive thing about the Dems?

Rush still sucks, BTW.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Diogenes wrote:%90 of phone calls to Republican talk shows are fake, rehearsed and lead by conservative activists?

What % of CSPAN callers who are 'lifelong republicans' but just HAVE to speak out against Bush over the latest fake 'issue' or 'scandal' the dems invent do you think are actually moveon nutters?

Not to mention some of the 'republicans' and 'independants' on this board who think everything the GOP does is sinister and never say a negetive thing about the Dems?

Rush still sucks, BTW.
For one thing: What the fuck are you talking about?

"How many CSPAN callers for Bush have to speak out....."

Shut the fuck up! No one in this country belongs to a fucking party you fucking dipshit. You seem to believe every American is on the same wavelength with your hottie avatars and bolded type. America wants to see your dumbass burn.

Take a look at the Political Forum, take a look at this forum. The only fuckers starting this political shit are you and your clan of cocksmocking "self claimed Republicans". You are a fucking plague.

Seriously, take 5 fucking seconds to check this political forum on what has been believed by Russ' nasty cock as a liberal board. Who is starting these shitty subjects?

It's you dumbfuck? ITS YOU!!
I fucking suck.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Still an incoherant fucking moron.

ImageImage
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Diogenes wrote:Still an incoherant fucking moron.
Are you going to smack, bring some type of fucking game?

God Damn you are worthless. For everyone, and that means those that hate me. Seeing you as a followup to one of my posts must be the equivalent of a fucking razor blade down the spinal column.
I fucking suck.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Gunslinger wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Still an incoherant fucking moron.
Are you going to smack, bring some type of fucking game?
Are you ever going to make a remotely intelligible post?

ImageImage
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Why is it that when Dio jumps into a thread, it turns into a shit pile?

Wait...

I know the answer to that one.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Why is it that when I grace a shitpile of a thread with my presence leftist loons begin to melt?

Wait...

I know the answer to that one.
Last edited by Diogenes on Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Gunslinger wrote:
Diogenes wrote:%90 of phone calls to Republican talk shows are fake, rehearsed and lead by conservative activists?

Rush still sucks, BTW.

Shut the fuck up! No one in this country belongs to a fucking party you fucking dipshit. You seem to believe every American is on the same wavelength with your hottie avatars and bolded type. America wants to see your dumbass burn.

Take a look at the Political Forum, take a look at this forum. The only fuckers starting this political shit are you and your clan of cocksmocking "self claimed Republicans". You are a fucking plague.

Seriously, take 5 fucking seconds to check this political forum on what has been believed by Russ' nasty cock as a liberal board. Who is starting these shitty subjects?

Turn around and get back on your bike strawberry shortcake, you are sounding like the Dumbfuck! Everyone knows lefties are trained to do the following:

1) Call up conservative talk shows aand pretend to be upset Republicans!
2) Use message boards with usernames like "ExArmyVietnamVetExRepublican", you get the drift! Saying lies like they served in Vietnam when they weren't even born yet or ran to Canada to hide their pussy asses. You lefties are a piece of work!

I can't tell you how many lefties in my life I've busted fo claiming they were veterans! :x
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Rush still sucks, BTW.

Turn around and get back on your bike strawberry shortcake, you are sounding like the Dumbfuck! Everyone knows lefties are trained to do the following:

1) Call up conservative talk shows aand pretend to be upset Republicans!
:meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds: :meds:
2) Use message boards with usernames like "ExArmyVietnamVetExRepublican", you get the drift! Saying lies like they served in Vietnam when they weren't even born yet or ran to Canada to hide their pussy asses.
Hmmm, sound like anyone we know?
You lefties are a piece of work!

I can't tell you how many lefties in my life I've busted fo claiming they were veterans! :x
And just so you know, Fraudo, everyone knows that it would be a colossal waste of time for any intelligent lefty to call the Limpdick show. I would never get past one of his call screeners, and on the off chance I did, that call screener would certainly lose his job as a result.

OTOH, they'll let the tomato cans through so that Limpdick can beat up on them. I suspect you've probably gotten through to Al Franken and/or Randi Rhodes and/or Ed Schultz a few times in your life, so you know how that drill works. :wink:
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Terry in Crapchester wrote: And just so you know, Fraudo, everyone knows that it would be a colossal waste of time for any intelligent lefty to call the Limpdick show. I would never get past one of his call screeners, and on the off chance I did, that call screener would certainly lose his job as a result.

OTOH, they'll let the tomato cans through so that Limpdick can beat up on them. I suspect you've probably gotten through to Al Franken and/or Randi Rhodes and/or Ed Schultz a few times in your life, so you know how that drill works. :wink:
I wouldn't know, I don't lasten to the blowhard.

Dennis Prager, Nichael Medved and Hugh Hewitt on the other hand have no problem carrying on a civil discussion with persons holding opposing points of view, and do it well.

Limbaugh does have one good feature though.

He isn't Michael Savage.

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:Limbaugh does have one good feature though.

He isn't Michael Savage.
At least Savage can be funny with his occasional melts and propensity to attack both lefties and righties on some issues.

Limbaugh is neither funny nor enlightening. The House and Senate clerks are more interesting than that douche.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

I don't see the homor in Savage's rants.

Then again, I was never a big three stooges fan either, my sense of humor is a little more subtle (probably why so many don't get it).

ImageImage
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:Then again, I was never a big three stooges fan either
I can see that comparision ala Savage listenters. :lol:

Rack.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.