Could you get my stuff for me?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Guy Who Just Got Fired

Could you get my stuff for me?

Post by Guy Who Just Got Fired »

So, could one of you gather up my stuff? They kinda ushered me out the door before I could go back and gather up everything. Its weird how they did that because it isn't like I was mad or going to attack people. Maybe it is a control thing. I'd have to walk back in to collect my stuff with my dignity dragging behind me, but they wouldn't even let me do that.

I've got a picture of my girlfriend on the desk next to the monitor. I'll be needin' that. Don't know if the girl will be interested in me after hearing I lost my job, but I know she'd dump me if she knew I left her picture at the old place.

I've also got a picture of my daughter from a previous marriage on the other side of the monitor. She only visits me every other weekend, and I cherish every moment I have with her. When her mother drops her off at my apartment tonight, I don't know if we'll be able to have the two person pizza party I promised her. Money will be tight until I find another job. That reminds me, I've got about $2 in change in the top desk drawer. Could you get that to me, too?

Dale in Payroll has my Huey Lewis and the News "Sports" CD. Please ask him to return it.

Thanks.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Bizz??
Guy Who Just Got Fired

Post by Guy Who Just Got Fired »

Cicero wrote:Bizz??
Insurance. Lots of paperwork and a little sales knowledge needed. You know a place hiring?
HR Police

Post by HR Police »

We took your keyboard away while you were in your "exit" interview.

We have cached the last 830 days of your internet browser history.

We have sealed all the temp files on your work computer. Which we own data, lock, stock, and barrel.

Yer fukked.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Guy Who Just Got Fired wrote:
Cicero wrote:Bizz??
Insurance. Lots of paperwork and a little sales knowledge needed. You know a place hiring?

I think Frodo needs help massaging businessmen at the AC/DC Palor. When a straight guy comes in, he lets the Oriental chicks go to work and he makes windchimes. When a curious gentleman comes in, those chimin' hands make a different kind of music.

No that's m2.
fraudo's angry inch

Post by fraudo's angry inch »

just shut up and suck me already, you whiny little bitch.