What gives Hamas the right to say Israel should die?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Right so, a Chamberlain reference? He hasn't been in power for well over half a century. What does Chamberlain have to do with America in the twenty first century? I'm beginning to see a holocaust fixation pattern here.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Right so, a Chamberlain reference? He hasn't been in power for well over half a century. What does Chamberlain have to do with America in the twenty first century? I'm beginning to see a holocaust fixation pattern here.
I didn't mention Chamberlain (besides he was a Conservative PM).

But his actions displayed a bit of loathing for the military.

Besides, he was more interested in the economy, stupid.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Boy this thread went on to long.

When the terrorists attacked us on 9/11 all the back woods idiots went and supported a media campaign of ignorence and put a fucking Jerry Springer shit fuck in office named after their favorite beer and their only goal in life. 5 years later, Iran, Palestine etc. vote in US hating governments.

NOW THATS FUCKING DEMOCRACY!!

Good god we have serious problems in this country. I'll let you all continue on the US's quest to self defeat itself to the Chinks.
I fucking suck.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Don't forget, Bush is a uniter, not a divider.

He's united China and Russia...
Russia and Iran...
Iraq and Iran...
Pakistan and Islamic Fundamentalism...
Hamas and the Palestinians....
Halliburton with your money...

...etc...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:Don't forget, Bush is a uniter, not a divider.

He's united the Democrats and Al Queda...
Their own pathological hatred of Bush has turned the Party of Pelosi into the Party of Petain.

The enemy of our enemy and all that.

Personally I'm a divider, not a uniter.

ImageImage
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Martyred wrote:Don't forget, Bush is a uniter, not a divider.

He's united China and Russia...
Russia and Iran...
Iraq and Iran...
Pakistan and Islamic Fundamentalism...
Hamas and the Palestinians....
Halliburton with your money...

...etc...
Ahhh.. the sweet logic of the Loonie left!
SO...based on the terrorists sympathizer's ASSumption these also hold true!

Don't you just love the nut cases on this board! This clearly is the reason why the left cannot be trusted. They are the first to bring up tolerance, yet are the first to squash yours if yours differ from them! Just some examples, Religion, Gay Marriage, Serving in the military & supporting our troops, Abortion. All one has to do is look at how they melted down over the Alito hearings. Democrats/liberals stand for "NOTHING!" all they have is rhetoric and attacks. Have you heard one good liberal’s policy that wasn't just made to be the opposite of Bush?

It's the main reason why over 74% of America "HATES" liberals!
Bush helped elect conservatives in Germany, Canada and Australia!
Ending years of lieberal dominance and hatred towards America!
He's brought Democracy to Afghanistan, Iraq and yes... even the Palestinians cause was affected by Bush.
Let's not forget the elections in Egypt and Lebanon!
Libya turned in its WMD program.
Have you heard a peep from North Korea?

Bush won "TWICE" get over! 8)

Bush helped elect conservatives in Germany, Canada and Australia!

Ending years of lieberal dominance and hatred towards America!

He's brought Democracy to Afghanistan, Iraq and yes... even the
Palestinians cause was affected by Bush.

Let's not forget the elections in Egypt and Lebanon!

Libya turned in its WMD program.

Have you heard a peep from North Korea?

He's given the most money to Africa to fight AIDS!

He's started to unite the progressive left in the USA.

He did initiated tariffs on illegally dumped foreign steel.

Signed the National Do-Not-Call List

He killed the Hussein administration

Cut taxes. Say what you will, but cutting taxes is a fairly good policy in terms of economic stimulation. Argue on the edges (and how big the edges are) about HOW he went about it.

He restored dignity to the White House by not getting maliciously prosecuted for a blowjob

He's said some REALLY funny things

He sent Marines into Liberia. He even fought sending troops in there, but he did it anyway. Its working fine to date *crosses fingers*
How about appointing both the first black Sec of State and NSA.
But of course they're just Uncle Toms to all you "liberals".
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Gunslinger wrote:Boy this thread went on to long.

When the terrorists attacked us on 9/11 all the back woods idiots went and supported a media campaign of ignorence and put a fucking Jerry Springer shit fuck in office named after their favorite beer and their only goal in life. 5 years later, Iran, Palestine etc. vote in US hating governments.

NOW THATS FUCKING DEMOCRACY!!

Good god we have serious problems in this country. I'll let you all continue on the US's quest to self defeat itself to the Chinks.
We need another super power so the left can embrace and hope to prove communism really works. Let's give it another try, so millions more can die! God bless the ignorant and cowardly leftie!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Re: What gives Hamas the right to say Israel should die?

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

frodo_biguns wrote:
Terry's in Crap Chester wrote:
RadioFag wrote: U.S. policy toward Israel and its neighbors has changed little since the '67 war, no matter who has been in the White House.

But then again, you remain a gibbering dumbfuck, so really no surprise to see you trying to spin some sort of partisan drivel into policy that hasn't changed much in nearly four decades.
Rack.
Sorry. I don't speak retardese.
Funny, board bitch, in that case you have the entire board fooled.
Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please?
A single-word response that is universally recognized on this board, and you don't understand it? Props, Fraudo -- you're even more stupid than I thought.
A Golden Domer pretending to be a Jew!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm pretending to be a Jew? How?
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:
RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Incorrect, after the dems repudiation of Soviet containment, Carter's policies towards Israel was a prime reason the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually) defected ti the GOP en masse in the late seventies/early eighties.
And history is still the judge of that policy. In no way has it been decided. Last time I checked, one can still venture freely to the Western Wall, and place a piece of paper with a prayer on it, then walk 20 minutes and see the Rock of the Dome and be amazed.

Internal U.S. political bullshit and and Hamas be damned, United States Policy -- with carrots and sticks, has worked so far.
Thanks in no small part to the dems demise as a majority party, first in presidential politics and then in congressional leadership.
Easy, bro. You know damn well, internal U.S. politics have little to do with what goes on the MidEast. Besides, Israel had a pretty good "deterrant" in Lebanon, in 1982, correct?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
RadioFan wrote: And history is still the judge of that policy. In no way has it been decided. Last time I checked, one can still venture freely to the Western Wall, and place a piece of paper with a prayer on it, then walk 20 minutes and see the Rock of the Dome and be amazed.

Internal U.S. political bullshit and and Hamas be damned, United States Policy -- with carrots and sticks, has worked so far.
Thanks in no small part to the dems demise as a majority party, first in presidential politics and then in congressional leadership.
Easy, bro. You know damn well, internal U.S. politics have little to do with what goes on the MidEast. Besides, Israel had a pretty good "deterrant" in Lebanon, in 1982, correct?
Foreign policy, not internal politics.

Since the left hijacked the Democrat party in '72 they have gone from a policy of supporting Israel to one of 'negotiatoing' with 'both sides', implying there is moral equivalance between Islamicist terrorists and a secular, western government.

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:Since the left hijacked the Democrat party in '72 they have gone from a policy of supporting Israel to one of 'negotiatoing' with 'both sides', implying there is moral equivalance between Islamicist terrorists and a secular, western government.
Ah, I can see how some might view it that way, but we've also been helping the Arab dictators retain power from the fundamentalists. I don't think anybody wants to see the radicals in power in Egypt, Jordan or anywhere else in the region. Part of our carrot approach is trying to make sure that doesn't happen with the Arab regimes. Not even the most looney of the left wants to see somebody like Zawahiri in power in Egypt.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Since the left hijacked the Democrat party in '72 they have gone from a policy of supporting Israel to one of 'negotiatoing' with 'both sides', implying there is moral equivalance between Islamicist terrorists and a secular, western government.
Ah, I can see how some might view it that way, but we've also been helping the Arab dictators retain power from the fundamentalists. I don't think anybody wants to see the radicals in power in Egypt, Jordan or anywhere else in the region. Part of our carrot approach is trying to make sure that doesn't happen with the Arab regimes. Not even the most looney of the left wants to see somebody like Zawahiri in power in Egypt.[/quote]

As I've already bitch-slapped Fairy in Crapchester once again, you can bet he's one who would welcome it. Lefties want nothing more than the economy to go sour. Since lefties financially have next to nothing in their name any way. They want more troops to die so they can blame Bush for their deaths. I've never seen so many lefties so happy to blurt out a body count of dead American soldiers in my life!

The point is... these lunatics stand for nothing. They want to legalize gay marriage, smoke dope, let felons vote, allow their 13 year old to have an abortion without their mommy and daddy knowing, teach them about anal sex at the age of seven, be reminded of American colonialists as butchers and murderers. But when challenged on the Patriot Act they scream about how our founding fathers were Liberals and would be rolling in their graves now!

Liberals are scum! Just ask any decent person would you want your daughter to come home with some smelly hippie who will work at a natural foods store his whole life or a young conservative minded kid who wants to hunt, watch sports, raise a family and provide for his wife?

http://www.thecultrueofcorruption.com
:wink:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

fraudo_biguns wrote:As I've already bitch-slapped Fairy in Crapchester once again,
Link?

And nobody cares about your innate ramblings, fucking tard.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

frodo_biguns wrote:
RadioFan wrote:
Ah, I can see how some might view it that way, but we've also been helping the Arab dictators retain power from the fundamentalists. I don't think anybody wants to see the radicals in power in Egypt, Jordan or anywhere else in the region. Part of our carrot approach is trying to make sure that doesn't happen with the Arab regimes. Not even the most looney of the left wants to see somebody like Zawahiri in power in Egypt.
As I've already bitch-slapped Fairy in Crapchester once again, you can bet he's one who would welcome it.
Jeez, you really are an idiot. That's not smack, btw, just a simple observation of fact. I'm blown away by the fact that you somehow have managed to get far enough in life that you actually have access to a computer. Not that big an accomplishment in this day and age, true, but given your intellect, or more correctly, lack thereof, even that should be out of reach for you.
Lefties want nothing more than the economy to go sour. Since lefties financially have next to nothing in their name any way. They want more troops to die so they can blame Bush for their deaths. I've never seen so many lefties so happy to blurt out a body count of dead American soldiers in my life!

The point is... these lunatics stand for nothing. They want to legalize gay marriage, smoke dope, let felons vote, allow their 13 year old to have an abortion without their mommy and daddy knowing, teach them about anal sex at the age of seven, be reminded of American colonialists as butchers and murderers. But when challenged on the Patriot Act they scream about how our founding fathers were Liberals and would be rolling in their graves now!

Liberals are scum! Just ask any decent person would you want your daughter to come home with some smelly hippie who will work at a natural foods store his whole life or a young conservative minded kid who wants to hunt, watch sports, raise a family and provide for his wife?
Nice stereotyping, fag. Take away the part about conservative and wanting to hunt, and the part in bold describes me pretty well, I'd say (also the young kid part, but I was that once).
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.