What gives Hamas the right to say Israel should die?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

What gives Hamas the right to say Israel should die?

Post by frodo_biguns »

Why do the Palestinians think they have the right to detroy Israel? under that premise does this also mean Native Americans have the right to say the United States shouldn't exist? The Aboriginal people in Australia? The Incas take back South America? The Eskimos in Canada?

Sick and tired of backwards cultures thinking they have rights. Here's a tip! Evolve and your sorry asses won't be conquered.
Zionism is a political movement organically associated with international imperialism and antagonistic to all action for liberation and to progressive movements in the world. It is racist and fanatic in its nature, aggressive, expansionist, and colonial in its aims, and fascist in its methods. Israel is the instrument of the Zionist movement, and geographical base for world imperialism placed strategically in the midst of the Arab homeland to combat the hopes of the Arab nation for liberation, unity, and progress. Israel is a constant source of threat vis-a-vis peace in the Middle East and the whole world. Since the liberation of Palestine will destroy the Zionist and imperialist presence and will contribute to the establishment of peace in the Middle East, the Palestinian people look for the support of all the progressive and peaceful forces and urge them all, irrespective of their affiliations and beliefs, to offer the Palestinian people all aid and support in their just struggle for the liberation of their homeland.
http://philip.greenspun.com/politics/israel/
How can anybody who is Jewish vote for a Democrat! :?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Anybody notice that Hamas just won the Palestinian elections?

Within a year Isreal will be begging for the ghost of Arafat.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

mvscal wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I'm sure they'll be helpless before the "might" of Hamas.

:meds:
This actually could work of for the better iof Israel if you think about it. With a crook like Arafat the Lefties had a hero to embrace. Now... Who are they going to support? A terrorist group? I think not! Let's mean this hope now Israel can really protect itself with the full might of its military. I say one more suicide bomber from the Palestinians and Israel has my backing to open up a can of whoop-ass and slaughter the pigs!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

How can anybody who is Jewish vote for a Democrat!
You want to check their penises?

sin, Image
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Re: What gives Hamas the right to say Israel should die?

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

frodo_biguns wrote: How can anybody who is Jewish vote for a Democrat! :?
I dunno, because the Dems have traditionally been the party that has most strongly supported Israel?
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
I dunno, because the Dems have traditionally been the party that has most strongly supported Israel?
I shot Bobby Kennedy because he didn't support Isreal.

sin

Sirhan Sirhan
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

The Israelis are simply fortunate that Muslims are even more loathsome and detestable than they are.
rackable
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

PSUFAN wrote:
The Israelis are simply fortunate that Muslims are even more loathsome and detestable than they are.
rackable
Second.

And how is it that the Palestinians can't run out into the street and celebrate fast enough when some evil befalls America or Americans, yet I see their whiney little leaders on thew television last night crying that if the US yanks its support, they'll all starve to death?

WTF?

Maybe Palestine would get some respect as a nation if they weren't such a joke. Maybe they should do what other defeated nations do -- get over it.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Dinsdale wrote:
And how is it that the Palestinians can't run out into the street and celebrate fast enough when some evil befalls America or Americans...
How is it that Americans don't know how heavily they're being propagandized?

Hamas won. Get over it.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Somehow all of Israel's enemies and threat sources are miraculously and magically also America's...
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
BSmack wrote:
See You Next Wednesday wrote: I dunno, because the Dems have traditionally been the party that has most strongly supported Israel?
I shot Bobby Kennedy because he didn't support Isreal.

sin

Sirhan Sirhan
What the fuck are you talking about? He shot him:

A. Because he was crazy as a shithouse rat

B. Because Kennedy did support Israel during the Six Days War.
Understand sarcasim much?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

sarcasim
will that harm my ghusl?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Martyred wrote:
How is it that Americans don't know how heavily they're being propagandized?

Hamas won. Get over it.
You're preaching to the chior there, bud. But it would appear that you're so envious of Americans, that you've taken on their trait of hearing only what you want to hear.

But propaganda or no, it is what it is. You aren't really trying to imply that there's some sort of widespread support and love for America amongst the Palestinians, are you?

I think Israel has been the USA's worst enemy since about 1967, probably earlier. Let them and the Islamofacists go at it until the last one is standing, and name him king for all I care. I'm just trying to figure out why this involves my tax dollars.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

PSUFAN wrote:
sarcasim
will that harm my ghusl?
It will fuck it right up.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

mvscal wrote:[obligatoryGannonreset]You bet![/obligatoryGannonreset]
FTFY.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

See You Next Wednesday wrote:
Not in the past 20 years they haven't! Remember it was our military equipment we sold to Israel under Nixon, Ford an Reagan & Bush 41 that beat the snot out of the Arabs. While Carter worked on treaties and cutting their arms supply from the United States. It's a good thing they had the IAI Kfir while Carter tryied to kill them with diplomacy.

War Canards! :wink:

Records and highlights
The Is Air Force is considered the strongest air force in the Middle East, and one of the best and most sophisticated in the world. The Israeli air force is more powerful than those of all of the Arab armies put together. Many of Israel's most technologically advanced warplanes are of American origin, such as the F-16 Fighter Jet. The economic aid Israel receives from the USA is, therefore, a primary reason for the Israeli Airforce's superiority in the Middle East. However, the greatest strength of the IAF is the skill of its pilots. Israeli combat pilots are considered the best in the world, and hold a large number of shoot-down records. It is interesting to note that American pilots receive training from their Israeli counterparts as part of their training curriculum. Many of the IAF's electronics and weapons systems are developed and built in Israel by Israeli Military Industries and Israeli Aircraft Industries.

The following is a report that reveals some of the skills of the IAF pilots:

"Israeli air force pilots handily beat their German counterparts in "dogfights" in the first ever air force exercise between the two countries, an Israeli military official said Monday. The Israeli F-15 pilots, aided by special technology that Israel does not share or sell to other countries, beat the Germans by more than 100 "hits," said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. In the past, Israel has beaten American air force pilots by similar margins, the officials added. Israel purchases U.S. warplanes without battle technology, installing its own locally made systems into the aircraft. The exercise was conducted over the past two weeks in the skies of Sardinia in Italy." [1]
According to the IAF website:

687 enemy airplanes have been shot down in dogfights since Israel`s birth. Only 23 Israeli planes have been shot down by enemy planes since 1948 - a statistic which puts the dogfight victory ratio between Israel and its Arab neighbors at a whopping 30:1.

The IAF is holding world records at the amounts of enemy's warplanes shoot-downs, air combats, special operations, and air to ground operations at the jet era.

Some of the records and highlight moments are as follows:

June 5, 1967 - the Six Day War: The destruction of the entire Egyptian air-force within 3 hours. By the end of the day the Syrian and Jordanian air forces were wiped out as well. The IAF shoot-down total at the end of the war was a claimed record of 451 enemy aircraft downed versus of its own 10 downed. See: Operation Red Sheet.

March, 1969 until August, 1970- the War of Attrition: 111 enemy warplanes were shot-down in dogfights by IAF pilots while only 4 IAF warplanes were shot down in dogfights by enemy pilots.

Also, during the Cold War the Soviet Union held close relationships with the Arab nations - On July 30, 1970 the tension peaked: A large scale air brawl between IAF planes and MiGs flown by Soviet pilots occurred- 5 MiGs flown by Soviet pilots were shot down, while the IAF suffered no losses.
:shock:
October 9, 1973- the Yom Kippur War: The destruction of the Syrian General Staff in Damascus: On October 9th 1973, two F-4 Phantom quartets attacked and destroyed the Syrian General Staff Headquarters in the heart of Damascus. The Syrian Air Force Headquarters were damaged as well.

Also, during the Yom Kippur War, the IAF shot-downed 277 enemy warplanes- accounting for over a third of the IAF`s total kills since 1948.
Obtaining the first shoot-downs for the American fighter jets, the F-15 and the F-16. [2]
June 7, 1981 - Operation Babylon: The destruction of the Iraqi Osiraq nuclear reactor. Eight IAF F-16 fighters flew to Iraq and bombed the nuclear facilties of Osiraq. Among the pilots that took part in the attack was the late Ilan Ramon, Israel's first astronaut.
June 8, 1982 - Operation Peace for Galilee: The destruction of the entire Soviet-Syrian air-defence system in Lebanon within few hours without a single warplane lost; Syria with the U.S.S.R built up an overlapping network of surface-to-air missiles, and the density of SAM site locations was unmatched anywhere in the world including the U.S.S.R. itself. Also the IAF achieved in dogfights a total of 80 Syrian planes shoot-downs, without a single Israeli plane being shot down.

October 1, 1985 - Operation Wooden Leg: The bombing of PLO Headquarters in Tunis, Tunisia, the longest combat mission ever undertaken by the IAF: 2300 kilometers, involving in flight refueling by an IAF Boeing 707..
Israeli F-15 after losing wing.The only documented successful emergency landing of an F-15 with one wing, the other torn off after an airborne collision with an A-4 Skyhawk. The Skyhawk exploded and its pilot ejected. McDonnell-Douglas, the F-15 Manufacturer, refused to believe it was possible until photos of the incident were shown. The F-15 was restored to flight status.
"Ace" pilots: 39 IAF pilots shot down at least 5 jet planes, 10 out of them shot down at least 8 jet planes.

"Ace of Aces": Major General Giora Epstein shot down 17 (seventeen) jet planes, holding the world record of jets shot down.
126 enemy planes were shot down in dogfights in the years between the wars - most of them in the 70`s. The IAF lost only 2 planes in dogfights between the wars, in 1959 and in 1964.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

What Dinsdale said. We've got our puppet in Iraq. Let Israel fend for itself, or get money from other Jewloving countries.
why is my neighborhood on fire
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Bizzarofelice wrote:What Dinsdale said. We've got our puppet in Iraq. Let Israel fend for itself, or get money from other Jewloving countries.
I've always thought we should take the aid that we send to Israel and instead offer it as a one time relocation payment for any Israeli Jew to emigrate to the United States. In the interim period, a United Nations (or other multinational) peacekeeping force under US command would ensure the safety of Israel. After a reasonable period of time (3-5 years) we pull our troops out of Israel and stop all aid to the government of Israel AND to the government of Egypt.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

You'll stop giving aid to Israel when Israel says so.
Not a minute sooner.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Bizzarofelice wrote:We've got our puppet in Iraq.
Not for long. Soon there'll be a Shiite theocracy in place that will hate the U.S. like no other, I fear.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Martyred wrote:You'll stop giving aid to Israel when Israel says so.
Not a minute sooner.
I ran that idea past some of the posters at Smack Chat II and they seemed to think I was an anti Semite. I'm not sure how invitibg 5 million or so jews to live in your country is anti Semetic, but that's what they thought. I guess if I had married a Jewish girl I would be a fucking nazi.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:This idea is clearly the product of an idiot. It's up to the IDF to ensure the safety of Israel not some UN clusterfuck. We just stop sending them money. They don't depend on it and they don't need it.
Hey, if you think you can get us out of Israel even cheaper, go for it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

fraudo_biguns wrote:Not in the past 20 years they haven't! Remember it was our military equipment we sold to Israel under Nixon, Ford an Reagan & Bush 41 that beat the snot out of the Arabs. While Carter worked on treaties and cutting their arms supply from the United States.
U.S. policy toward Israel and its neighbors has changed little since the '67 war, no matter who has been in the White House.

But then again, you remain a gibbering dumbfuck, so really no surprise to see you trying to spin some sort of partisan drivel into policy that hasn't changed much in nearly four decades.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

RadioFan wrote:
fraudo_biguns wrote:Not in the past 20 years they haven't! Remember it was our military equipment we sold to Israel under Nixon, Ford an Reagan & Bush 41 that beat the snot out of the Arabs. While Carter worked on treaties and cutting their arms supply from the United States.
U.S. policy toward Israel and its neighbors has changed little since the '67 war, no matter who has been in the White House.

But then again, you remain a gibbering dumbfuck, so really no surprise to see you trying to spin some sort of partisan drivel into policy that hasn't changed much in nearly four decades.
Rack.
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

RadioFag wrote:
froudo_biguns History Major Extraordinaire wrote:Not in the past 20 years they haven't! Remember it was our military equipment we sold to Israel under Nixon, Ford an Reagan & Bush 41 that beat the snot out of the Arabs. While Carter worked on treaties and cutting their arms supply from the United States.

Why do you continue to show your ineptitude in topics that relate to history! I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Sin....USS LIBERTY

You... taking me on in HISTORY!!!!!!!!!! BWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
Get Real!!!

Sincerely,
Frodo
History Major Extraordinaire
frodo_biguns
gibbering dumbfuck

Post by frodo_biguns »

Terry's in Crap Chester wrote:
RadioFag wrote:

Rack.
Sorry. I don't speak retardese. Can you get someone to translate into meaningful English before you post, please?

A Golden Domer pretending to be a Jew!!!!!!!!!!!!

When they made you, they broke the mold - and beat the mold maker with the pieces.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

fraudo_biguns wrote:Why do you continue to show your ineptitude in topics that relate to history! I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. I suggest you need Mark Twain's advice; "It is better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt."

Sin....USS LIBERTY

You... taking me on in HISTORY!!!!!!!!!! BWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!
Get Real!!!

Sincerely,
Frodo
History Major Extraordinaire
So are you defending Israel or Hamas, mensa?
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Diogenes
The Last American Liberal

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot. Somehow all of Israel's enemies and threat sources are miraculously and magically also America's...
No magic or miracle.

They hate Israel because they are the sole secular western society in the middle east, they hate us more because we are the epitome of secularism and western culture.

It was actually possible for Hitler to hate Jews and Slavs, pschotic scumbags multitask their hatred rather well.
Message brought to you by Diogenes.
The Last American Liberal.

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Incorrect, after the dems repudiation of Soviet containment, Carter's policies towards Israel was a prime reason the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually) defected ti the GOP en masse in the late seventies/early eighties.

ImageImage
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Diogenes wrote:Incorrect, after the dems repudiation of Soviet containment, Carter's policies towards Israel was a prime reason the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually) defected ti the GOP en masse in the late seventies/early eighties.
And history is still the judge of that policy. In no way has it been decided. Last time I checked, one can still venture freely to the Western Wall, and place a piece of paper with a prayer on it, then walk 20 minutes and see the Rock of the Dome and be amazed.

Internal U.S. political bullshit and and Hamas be damned, United States Policy -- with carrots and sticks, has worked so far.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

RadioFan wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Incorrect, after the dems repudiation of Soviet containment, Carter's policies towards Israel was a prime reason the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually) defected ti the GOP en masse in the late seventies/early eighties.
And history is still the judge of that policy. In no way has it been decided. Last time I checked, one can still venture freely to the Western Wall, and place a piece of paper with a prayer on it, then walk 20 minutes and see the Rock of the Dome and be amazed.

Internal U.S. political bullshit and and Hamas be damned, United States Policy -- with carrots and sticks, has worked so far.
Thanks in no small part to the dems demise as a majority party, first in presidential politics and then in congressional leadership.

ImageImage
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Diogenes wrote:...the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually)

Yeah...liberals...

Sincerely,

At least you didn't refer to them as "neo coms", or outright deny you even know of their existance this time
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Diogenes wrote:Incorrect, after the dems repudiation of Soviet containment, Carter's policies towards Israel was a prime reason the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually) defected ti the GOP en masse in the late seventies/early eighties.[/b]
Cheers, Dio. So in other words they're Zionists.

It's completely beyond me, why you would encourage this nonsense. When adventures like this go south, it'll be the everyday Jew like yourself who will suffer the backlash, not your think tank chums - you can bank on it. No vangaurd position for you, my little friend.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Martyred wrote:
Diogenes wrote:...the so-called 'neo-cons' (my fellow liberals actually)

Yeah...liberals...

Sincerely,

ImageImage
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dr_Phibes wrote:
Cheers, Dio. So in other words they're Zionists.
No, cold warriors.

Like I said, support of Israel was part of but secondary to the agenda of anti-communism.

Another war 'we couldn't win'.

ImageImage
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

Yes, but that's an anachronism. A strange thing to base a modern foreign policy upon, yes? Small wonder everything's gone pear shaped, this isn't 1979.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Dr_Phibes wrote:Yes, but that's an anachronism. A strange thing to base a modern foreign policy upon, yes? Small wonder everything's gone pear shaped, this isn't 1979.
Don't take Dio's Cold War fantasies away, Phibes.
That's cruel.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

The funny thing is, he's not the only one.
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

Dr_Phibes wrote:Yes, but that's an anachronism. A strange thing to base a modern foreign policy upon, yes?
The British Labor party of the 20s/30s would agree with you.

Worked so well for them, too.

ImageImage
Dr_Phibes
P.H.D - M.B.E. - O.B.E.

Post by Dr_Phibes »

And what exactly would you know about British Labour? :lol:

Have you a point to make?
Diogenes

Post by Diogenes »

More than you.

And the point is obvious, isolationism, disarmament and appeasment don't work.

Deterance does, and there is always another threat if you play the 'can't we all just get along' card.

No, we can't.

ImageImage