Why is Hillary so awful?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

sheep prole
Crack Whore

Post by sheep prole »

trev wrote:
sheep prole wrote:
trev wrote:Who knows why Hilary is so awful.

I prefer Dubya, his (most of) views and who he surrounds himself with.

B-a-a-a-a-a-a-h.... I don't know either..... b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h..... she's the worst..... ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-aa-a-a-a-h......
Hey, sheep, I don't like her views. Ok? I don't feel it's the governments job to pay for everything she supports. The fact that she can be a nag is irrelevant.
B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h.... I agree...... b-a-a-a-a-a-a-h.... I don't know what she supports..... b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h.... I agree though....b-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-h.... TALKING POINTS....... B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H!!!!!!!!!!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Come out from behind the troll and let's talk about Hillary.

If you have the balls. :lol:
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

RACK THAT SHEEP TROLL!!!
I fucking suck.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I guess sheep troll ran away.

Damn, I had some time to chat tonight.
sheep prole
Crack Whore

Post by sheep prole »

trev wrote:I guess sheep troll ran away.

Damn, I had some time to chat tonight.
B-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-h!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

You have issues.

You should sack up and talk about them.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

trev wrote: I don't feel it's the governments job to pay for everything she supports.
Like the Iraq War?
Ang
Jumpin' Little Juke Joint Gal

Post by Ang »

Hillary is awful because when her lips move it doesn't sound like what her face is saying.

I like Hillary. I like a lot of things she believes in, or at least what she says she does. I don't like her party, and I don't like her husband, but I like what she writes on her website.

Then she goes out and makes a speech, and it reminds me of a badly dubbed international film. It just doesn't match up. When she says things that appeal to me, as a conservative feminist (yes, we do exist) she looks like she ate something that tastes really horrible. And when she tries to appeal to the more liberal side, she looks like a bad white rapper.

In either case, she looks like she hasn't a clue where to go as a Presidential candidate. Thing is, I think she's probably a really good Senator. She has done some pretty cool things in getting folks that usually don't agree to sponsor bills together and get the word out to the public. I like that about her. The woman knows how to shop with men, which is a cool coup but not necessarily a Presidential talent.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Degenerate wrote:
trev wrote: I don't feel it's the governments job to pay for everything she supports.
Like the Iraq War?
Interesting. Yes, she supports the war. But a big portion of her supporters are against the war. She's a hypocrite. Or her supporters are hypocrites. You can't have it both ways. None of these democrats have any valuable answers. They just sit and criticize. Someone clue me in on why Hil is the senator from New York? She's not from New York. It's just a convenient thing for the left. She doesn't impress me. The dems won't be putting her up in 08, she doesn't have a chance in hell.

And it doesn't take a village to raise a child. Another ploy of hers to get to the lazy, selfish parents who feel like it's everyone elses job to raise their kids.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I don't feel as if you have anything palpable to present as a criticism, trev. Rack Ang for being able to do so in your stead.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Ang wrote:Hillary is awful because when her lips move it doesn't sound like what her face is saying.

I like Hillary. I like a lot of things she believes in, or at least what she says she does. I don't like her party, and I don't like her husband, but I like what she writes on her website.

Then she goes out and makes a speech, and it reminds me of a badly dubbed international film. It just doesn't match up. When she says things that appeal to me, as a conservative feminist (yes, we do exist) she looks like she ate something that tastes really horrible. And when she tries to appeal to the more liberal side, she looks like a bad white rapper.

In either case, she looks like she hasn't a clue where to go as a Presidential candidate. Thing is, I think she's probably a really good Senator. She has done some pretty cool things in getting folks that usually don't agree to sponsor bills together and get the word out to the public. I like that about her. The woman knows how to shop with men, which is a cool coup but not necessarily a Presidential talent.
Near as I can tell, you are not down with Hillary because she's not a very good retail politican. Which is pretty damn ironic comming from a Bush voter.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

trev wrote: The dems won't be putting her up in 08, she doesn't have a chance in hell.
I'll clue you in on something, since the rest of your post smacks of a nervous Rush Limbaugh caller finally granted airtime after being on hold for two hours (please look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary before you use it again, thanks).

Hillary has been raising millions of dollars for a Senate race this year that isn't even going to materialize. She's going to end the election cycle with cash on hand that she can turn around and stick right in her Presidental run. Then she can turn around and tap that list of donors who maxed out to her for this race and have them do so for '08.

Kerry can't do that. Edwards can't do that. Mark Warner can't do that. By the time they even get started, Hillary will have lapped them all.

She is going to crush every other Democrat in the primaries. Period.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

PSUFAN wrote:I don't feel as if you have anything palpable to present as a criticism, trev. Rack Ang for being able to do so in your stead.
Ang pretty much called Hillary a liar. I was just a little nicer about it.
Ang is always rackable. Did you have an opinion about Hillary or are just here to back hand me?

Degenerate,
If you feel Hillary will stomp the rest of the dems, congrats in advance. Will she supporting the war when she runs? Or just bashing those who got us into this? Your party better come up with someone better, because she won't win.

Rush is disgusting. Don't listen to that crap!
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Degenerate wrote:
trev wrote: The dems won't be putting her up in 08, she doesn't have a chance in hell.
I'll clue you in on something, since the rest of your post smacks of a nervous Rush Limbaugh caller finally granted airtime after being on hold for two hours (please look up "hypocrite" in the dictionary before you use it again, thanks).

Hillary has been raising millions of dollars for a Senate race this year that isn't even going to materialize. She's going to end the election cycle with cash on hand that she can turn around and stick right in her Presidental run. Then she can turn around and tap that list of donors who maxed out to her for this race and have them do so for '08.

Kerry can't do that. Edwards can't do that. Mark Warner can't do that. By the time they even get started, Hillary will have lapped them all.

She is going to crush every other Democrat in the primaries. Period.
Hillary won't be the nominee in '08. She's poison in red state America, and enough rank-and-file Democrats, myself included, know that.

Remeber, in '04 the media tried to paint the Democratic race as a two-horse contest between Dean and Clark before even a single vote was cast. That wasn't what happened.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

trev wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I don't feel as if you have anything palpable to present as a criticism, trev. Rack Ang for being able to do so in your stead.
Ang pretty much called Hillary a liar. I was just a little nicer about it.
Ang is always rackable. Did you have an opinion about Hillary or are just here to back hand me?

Degenerate,
If you feel Hillary will stomp the rest of the dems, congrats in advance. Will she supporting the war when she runs? Or just bashing those who got us into this? Your party better come up with someone better, because she won't win.

Rush is disgusting. Don't listen to that crap!
Yet, verbatim you repeated exactly what Rush Limbaugh has been repeating for years.

And props for once again following the by line of slackjawed "us vs. them", I didn't realize Degenerate was getting a paycheck from the Democratic party. The Republican Party created an enemy and you fell for it.

golf clap
I fucking suck.
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

sheep prole wrote: Image
viewtopic.php?t=5447

Guess the rules only apply to the Right, eh, Bushie?

Either take out the trash or surrender the yoke.

Really doesn't matter which: Either way, SZ benefits...
Journalism Scholar Emeritus Screw_Marcus wrote:Oh OK, so what's legal and what's not determines if something is right or not?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Truman wrote:
sheep prole wrote: Image
viewtopic.php?t=5447

Guess the rules only apply to the Right, eh, Bushie?

Either take out the trash or surrender the yoke.

Really doesn't matter which: Either way, SZ benefits...
What rule is the sheep violating?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown