Hillary tries to appeal to the black masses.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Hillary tries to appeal to the black masses.

Post by Cicero »

Billary

Easily the most corrupt and self serving person in politics today. Instead of glorifying a great man, she uses the podium to try and help her get the black vote come 2008. The GOP is run like a plantation? Someone needs to take her out.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Her remarks were met with thunderous applause by a mostly black audience at the Canaan Baptist Church of Christ in Harlem.
You were saying?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Easily the most corrupt and self serving person in politics today
Link?
I mean, the GOP is looking many corruption scandals square in the eye right now. Considering that, and that the energy bill was written by energy lobbyists, how can Hillary be the most corrupt and self-serving?

I'd just like you to think about right-wing talking head rhetoric before rehashing it.

Hillary appealing to the black masses wrote: If you make $250,000 a year and don't have children, you should vote Republican. All others get on board.
why is my neighborhood on fire
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

So Hillary has the support of the black community. Does that mean anything for her, politically? The Dems have to still be smarting from the lack of voter turnout in '04.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Is it time to consider renaming the federal holiday--perhaps instead of Martin Luther King Day, it should just be described as Free-Flowing Democratic Invective Day? After a few more vituperative holidays like this, will the Newts and Kemps be forced to apologize to the conservatives who opposed the holiday? After all, it hasn’t exactly been a boon for American racial unity and brotherhood, with Hillary and Al Sharpton exchanging plantation metaphors.
--thanks to NRO
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Schmitt nailed it....

"RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said: “On a day when Americans are focused on the legacy of Martin Luther King, Hillary Clinton is focused on the legacy of Hillary Clinton.”
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

ChargerMike wrote:Schmitt nailed it....

"RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said: “On a day when Americans are focused on the legacy of Martin Luther King, Hillary Clinton is focused on the legacy of Hillary Clinton.”
Bull Schmitt
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

ChargerMike wrote: "RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said: “On a day when Americans are focused on the legacy of Martin Luther King..."
Oh please... :meds:

The RNC is soooo "back-of-the-bus" they're practically skitching.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

ChargerMike wrote:Schmitt nailed it....

Yeh, instead of focusing on MLK Day, this fuck was out looking for others who say stupid fucking shit.

We are all on to your game, go fuck off!

If it was said by a democrat their would be public outrage!

Look you dumbfuck, you are creating the fucking outrage.

Fucking cavemen!
I fucking suck.
BSmack

Re: Hillary tries to appeal to the black masses.

Post by BSmack »

Cicero wrote:Billary

Easily the most corrupt and self serving person in politics today. Instead of glorifying a great man, she uses the podium to try and help her get the black vote come 2008. The GOP is run like a plantation? Someone needs to take her out.
What did you think when Newt said the same kind of thing?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote: The Dems have to still be smarting from the lack of voter turnout in '04.
There was no lack of turnout in 04, dumbfuck.
So turnout in traditionaly Democratic voting blocks was the same as that in traditionaly GOP blocks?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Shut the fuck up, moron.
Election Turnout in 2004 Was Highest Since 1968

By Brian Faler
Saturday, January 15, 2005; Page A05

The final numbers are in -- and turnout in the 2004 presidential election, it seems, was a bit more impressive than previously believed.

The Committee for the Study of the American Electorate reported yesterday that more than 122 million people voted in the November election, a number that translates into the highest turnout -- 60.7 percent -- since 1968.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/ar ... Jan14.html
You dodged the question. No surprise.

So turnout in traditionaly Democratic voting blocks was the same as that in traditionaly GOP blocks?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

mvscal wrote:Turnout was up across the board.
Sen John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) took 48.3 percent, or 59,028,550 votes. That was about 8 million more than Al Gore won in 2000.
You'll have to find some other lame excuse.
Son of a...that's going to leave a mark. - B_Smack
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Martyred wrote:
ChargerMike wrote: "RNC spokeswoman Tracey Schmitt said: “On a day when Americans are focused on the legacy of Martin Luther King..."
Oh please... :meds:

The RNC is soooo "back-of-the-bus" they're practically skitching.
The Republican "outrage" at the use of the plantation comparison is so feigned it's pathetic. A look at several prominent Republicans who have made the exact same comparison: http://mediamatters.org/items/200601190008
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Hillary tries to appeal to the black masses.

Post by Mikey »

Cicero wrote: Someone needs to take her out.
Why don't you? I think you'd make a cute couple.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:Turnout was up across the board.
Sen John F. Kerry (D-Mass.) took 48.3 percent, or 59,028,550 votes. That was about 8 million more than Al Gore won in 2000.
You'll have to find some other lame excuse.
I guess you're just incapable of answering the fucking question, I did not ask wether turnout was up accross the board, I asked wether turnout in core democratic constituencies was the same as that for core GOP constituencies. Your own data would indicate that it was not.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

mvscal wrote: In short, you morons don't know what the fuck you're doing and there is no sign of any lightbulbs going on and, come November, you're going be scratching your head and wondering what the fuck went wrong...again.
I don't know about this next November. Traditionally, the party not in the White House makes gains during the mid-terms. I'd expect that to some extent in '06.

But in November 2008, if the Dems are stoopid enough to nominate Billary, there will definitely be much head scratching, hair pulling, and gnashing of teeth going on.
I hate sigs. But I lost a stupid fucking bet because a KC Paul lookalike and his sorry ass team were inferior to the greatness that is the Pittsburg Steelers.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

^^^^^^

Yup.

The wife of the former War Criminal In Chief, and Iraq War Supporter.
Why don’t you just STFU.
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

mvscal wrote:
War Wagon wrote: Traditionally, the party not in the White House makes gains during the mid-terms. I'd expect that to some extent in '06.
That's what they said last midterm.
Last midterm, your country's Pampers were still sagging from the assload that was your 9/11
meltdown.
Why don’t you just STFU.