VaTech... as per usual

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

VaTech... as per usual

Post by Ken »

Beginning their meltdown again.
Down 14-3, end of 1st. Players trash talking (while losing no less), no leadership, complainig to the refs, and now the kicker...

AA CB Jimmy Willilams ejected for pushing a ref after a Louisville TD.

After stepping onto the badwagon after my bro's graduation from there in '91, I've officially stepped off. Here's to hoping Louisville stomps 'em.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

It's a shame. VT's probably on the way down again for a while.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Ken

Post by Ken »

As if VaTech couldn't get any lower than pushing an official, Vick stomps on Dumerville's knee after a play sending him to the sideline. Clearly intentional.

Very much looking forward to how Louisville reacts to this in the second half.
Sky
It stinks like sex in here

Post by Sky »

Yup, Marcus Vick has been nothing but bad for VT. Well hell, the whole team is a bunch of punks, but MVick is their "leader."

I hope Louisville tears them apart in the second half. What a bunch of classless assholes.
"Rest easy Woody, the new man has arrived."
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

vtech the new Thugsker and FStateU?
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I want to see Vick get his knee ripped off and then beat over the head with his own leg.... biggest pile of shit in college football. What does it say bout cheek Beamer that hed let a player who was getting 13 year old girls drunk and stoned so he can have sex with them back on to the team?
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

SoCalTrjn wrote:I want to see Vick get his knee ripped off and then beat over the head with his own leg.... biggest pile of shit in college football. What does it say bout cheek Beamer that hed let a player who was getting 13 year old girls drunk and stoned so he can have sex with them back on to the team?
^^^Priceless pot smack from the blackest of kettles.^^^

:lol:
Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Sky

Post by Sky »

Ahhh, looks like the VT defense from the championship game. Louisville just made them look like swiss cheese.

Great point on Beamer, he will never win a NationTitle when he brings in thugs like this.
Ken

Post by Ken »

Sky wrote:Great point on Beamer, he will never win a NationTitle when he brings in thugs like this.
Explain FSU/Miami then. I disagree that any sort of thug factor inhibits the chances at a MNC.
Sky

Post by Sky »

OK, good point and props to VT for coming back. Louisville's defense sucks........and so do the refs but that is a recurring theme for today, eh?
Ken

Post by Ken »

Yeah, it's been a recurring theme, no doubt. However, I don't think it's been terrible in this game. Mebee a pass interference call or two too many... but you get that in ANY game. Really wish they woulda caught the knee stomp by Vick though.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

we knew the big east was bad, but geez. and they get how many bids?

when BC,Miami, Vtech left, they should of cut their bowl bids. Is the commish of Bigeast, still one of the heads of BCS? All conferences have thier ups and downs, but the Bigeast is now a tad above a midmajor.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Oh, how I loves me a backdoor cover! (VT -10)

Rack all the middle of the second quarter foresight in this thread, btw. Jump to Conclusions Mat much?
Ken

Post by Ken »

Degenerate wrote:Rack all the middle of the second quarter foresight in this thread, btw. Jump to Conclusions Mat much?
Don't understand the point of the thread much?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Ken wrote:
Sky wrote:Great point on Beamer, he will never win a NationTitle when he brings in thugs like this.
Explain FSU/Miami then. I disagree that any sort of thug factor inhibits the chances at a MNC.
I think he has a point ken. Look at PSU. Thugs but no MNC....

BTW, Its officially Christmas Day for me. I cant wait to see our thugs completely destroy your thugs.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Adelpiero wrote:we knew the big east was bad, but geez. and they get how many bids?

when BC,Miami, Vtech left, they should of cut their bowl bids. Is the commish of Bigeast, still one of the heads of BCS? All conferences have thier ups and downs, but the Bigeast is now a tad above a midmajor.
So does that make the SEC midmajor?

The Big East is going to be fine. You cannot the expect the Conference who suffered the most through all the realignment to come back to where they were in that short of a time, especially in losing 2 perennial Top 10 teams in VT and Miami. BC was also on the rise as well.

WVU is a very young team, so they should be getting better next season. Louisville will be better (Brohm would have beaten VT), as will USF.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

The win last night definitely helps the East in terms of holding on to BCS-status. WV will be a MNC contender next season. The East still needs to get back to 9-teams IMO. Next season they'll have to play five noncon games just to complete a sched.

By the way, Vick is a punk for stepping on a downed opponent like that. Somebody from 'ville should have hurt him for that crap.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Danimal wrote:The East still needs to get back to 9-teams IMO. Next season they'll have to play five noncon games just to complete a sched.
I agree there. I know that the Big East would love to have ND as the 9th program, but that won't happen. The roadblock for adding a 9th program not named ND is would they come in as a football only program, which would be the case if a program was added now.

The 5 non conference games does benefit those who schedule weak OOC games like UConn and Rutgers. That's one reason why I think 7 wins should be the minimum to be bowl eligible.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
stuckinia
2012 NFL Picks Champ

Post by stuckinia »

Danimal wrote:The win last night definitely helps the East in terms of holding on to BCS-status. WV will be a MNC contender next season. The East still needs to get back to 9-teams IMO. Next season they'll have to play five noncon games just to complete a sched.

By the way, Vick is a punk for stepping on a downed opponent like that. Somebody from 'ville should have hurt him for that crap.
Vick is the biggest pile of shit that has been on that team in a long time. I would prefer to never see him in a Hokie uniform again. What a fucking asshole! I was hoping the Oline would have parted like the Red Sea on one play and let the Cardinal player dryfuck him. And, he can take that loud-mouth fuckstick Jimmy Williams with him. Thank Claude he is leaving so we can all enjoy watching him get burnt in the NFL. I believe he may be more overrated than Vick.

It is a shame that this team continues to recruit a handful of thug pieces of afterbirth that make it seem as if the entire team is gangsta.